Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

49,120 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
corncob pipe said:

back to the subject

The subject is abortion. Every subject is abortion.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
corncob pipe
quash said:

corncob pipe said:

back to the subject

yes, i forgot

Oldbear83
Quash: "The subject is abortion."

Not really. Even though it failed, the Left never aborted their attempts to change the outcome of the 2016 election.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

quash said:

corncob pipe said:

back to the subject

yes, i forgot
Who is this 1 post a day Oak Ridge m'fer?
quash
ValhallaBear said:

corncob pipe said:

quash said:

corncob pipe said:

back to the subject

yes, i forgot
The best way to pull off using socks is to have some distance between them. Talking to yourself doesn't hack it.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

corncob pipe said:

quash said:

corncob pipe said:

back to the subject

yes, i forgot
The best way to pull off using socks is to have some distance between them. Talking to yourself doesn't hack it.
Is that how you operate cinque?
Doc Holliday
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

corncob pipe said:

quash said:

corncob pipe said:

back to the subject

yes, i forgot
corncob pipe
LOL.. let's wager
ValhallaBear
LOL.. let's wager
corncob pipe
ValhallaBear
HuMcK
corncob pipe said:

back to the subject

At some point y'all are going to have to come to grips with that narrative being just flimsy smokescreen. Don't you think, if there was any viability to that argument at all, that at least one of these defendants who's asses are on the line would think to use it in court?

Strange that with his life essentially being forfeit now, due to a sentence of years well past his life-expectancy, Manafort won't use this silver bullet that Trumpists swear is the only true version of events. What would he have to lose at this point by throwing up a Hail Mary that could save him? The thing is, he behaves like he knows it's just malicious bullsht meant to con the unsophistocated suckers that make up Trump's base, and would never fly in court. Hell the judge in Flynn's case was so annoyed by this nonsense that she got Flynn to say on the record that it's nonsense, and yet it persists. Papadopolous spouted off some of that same nonsense in public before his prison sentence began, but when he had an opportunity to bring it up in court he stfu and let his lawyers do the talking.

I know it's not what y'all want to believe, but the real reason these defendants don't use this "spygate" narrative in their defense is because they know it holds no weight and they'd probably hear the judge's laughter ringing all the way into their cells.
HuMcK
corncob pipe
i'm on record

nothing will happen

so don't lump me in with "y'all"

now my sock 'valhalla' he still clings to hope...
Doc Holliday
So you wouldn't mind classified documents that congress, Five Eyes, Mueller etc. all are freaking out about being released?
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

i'm on record

nothing will happen

so don't lump me in with "y'all"

now my sock 'valhalla' he still clings to hope...
'trust the plan'
-Q
ValhallaBear
I gave you a Blue Star on your blank post because it makes so much more sense than your other posts
corncob pipe
me too

well..... since we are the same
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

So you wouldn't mind classified documents that congress, Five Eyes, Mueller etc. all are freaking out about being released?

If those docs (which Trump claims to have not even seen, echoes of his Obama/Birth-cert investigation and his usual "I'll tell you about it in 2 weeks" dodge) showed what Trump needed them to they would have leaked by now. I would personally love to see a fulsome disclosure of underlying docs, none of that selective release crap to frame a false narrative like that rat Nunes tried to pull with the FISA memo, but I'm not holding my breath.

Ask yourself, if those docs would exonerate Trump and end the investigations outright, then what the hell is he waiting for? Could it be that "I'll declassify and it'll be terrific for me" is just some bluff Trump pulled out of his ass like he does all the time?
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

If those docs (which Trump claims to have not even seen, echoes of his Obama/Birth-cert investigation and his usual "I'll tell you about it in 2 weeks" dodge) showed what Trump needed them to they would have leaked by now. I would personally love to see a fulsome disclosure of underlying docs, none of that selective release crap to frame a false narrative like that rat Nunes tried to pull with the FISA memo, but I'm not holding my breath.
He can't release until Mueller is done.

The documents show how Obama's FBI/DOJ colluded to fabricate evidence which resulted in the SC.
ValhallaBear
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

Ask yourself, if those docs would exonerate Trump and end the investigations outright, then what the hell is he waiting for? Could it be that "I'll declassify and it'll be terrific for me" is just some bluff Trump pulled out of his ass like he does all the time?

Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

corncob pipe said:

back to the subject

At some point y'all are going to have to come to grips with that narrative being just flimsy smokescreen. Don't you think, if there was any viability to that argument at all, that at least one of these defendants who's asses are on the line would think to use it in court?

Strange that with his life essentially being forfeit now, due to a sentence of years well past his life-expectancy, Manafort won't use this silver bullet that Trumpists swear is the only true version of events. What would he have to lose at this point by throwing up a Hail Mary that could save him? The thing is, he behaves like he knows it's just malicious bullsht meant to con the unsophistocated suckers that make up Trump's base, and would never fly in court. Hell the judge in Flynn's case was so annoyed by this nonsense that she got Flynn to say on the record that it's nonsense, and yet it persists. Papadopolous spouted off some of that same nonsense in public before his prison sentence began, but when he had an opportunity to bring it up in court he stfu and let his lawyers do the talking.

I know it's not what y'all want to believe, but the real reason these defendants don't use this "spygate" narrative in their defense is because they know it holds no weight and they'd probably hear the judge's laughter ringing all the way into their cells.
Which of the claims in the video are false, and how did the judge address them?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So I was off the grid for several days. Any arrests or blood in the streets or heads rolling? Is this a coup or not?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Florda_mike
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

So I was off the grid for several days. Any arrests or blood in the streets or heads rolling? Is this a coup or not?

Nothing has happened

Go ahead and go off grid for a couple more weeks or more if ya can
Oldbear83

Sorry, I haven't paid attention to Berkeley or Chicago, either, so I don't know.
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

You are sir a damn liar or illiterate and can't read.
You sensualize to nonsense. "Smash skulls". Come mods do your job with this idiot.

Are you unaware of the process of how they kill the babies? The rip their limbs off and smash the skull. Maybe a little Holy Water could help their poor little souls since you think they're not people. Just to make sure
You, sir, are still a damn liar and misogynistist

No, that is you. You purposely lead people off the path. You are sick, twisted, and pure evil.
Waco1947
GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

You sensualize to nonsense. "Smash skulls". Come mods do your job with this idiot.

Are you unaware of the process of how they kill the babies? The rip their limbs off and smash the skull. Maybe a little Holy Water could help their poor little souls since you think they're not people. Just to make sure

No, that is you. You purposely lead people off the path. You are sick, twisted, and pure evil.
Thank you got two right - my intestines are sick and my back muscle is twisted. Thank for your concern.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Thank you got two right - my intestines are sick and my back muscle is twisted. Thank for your concern.
I don't know that I would say you are 'pure evil', Waco ... but you have Satan in a lot of your posts.

Genesis 4:7 "If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it."

Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

I don't know that I would say you are 'pure evil', Waco ... but you have Satan in a lot of your posts.

Genesis 4:7 "If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it."

So you are taking the log of judgment out of your own eye and beating hell out of me? Interesting.
Waco1947
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

So you are taking the log of judgment out of your own eye and beating hell out of me? Interesting.
No, just doing what Jesus commanded:

"If he does not listen to the church, treat him as one who does not believe in God and as bad as a tax collector.'"

Matthew 18:17

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Nothing has happened

This coup thing came up months ago. Either its the slowest most boring coup in the history of mankind or its the product of a very imaginative person who thinks old men discussing the 25th amendment is some kind of national emergency. I thought the dems had the market cornered on fake news.

But you are right about getting out. I was ice fishing near the Bering Sea. I slept in a snow cave and one of the other members of the group shot 4 wolves. i have shot coyote before but these wolves were much bigger. I am still a little sore from the snow machine but it was a great adventure. How was your weekend?
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

No, just doing what Jesus commanded:

"If he does not listen to the church, treat him as one who does not believe in God and as bad as a tax collector.'"

Matthew 18:17

^^^ Works for me!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So you are treating him with respect and compassion and showng him Christ's love and sharing the incredible good news of the gospel? I dont read everything posted here so I guess I missed it, but thats great. Carry on.
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

Nothing has happened

This coup thing came up months ago. Either its the slowest most boring coup in the history of mankind or its the product of a very imaginative person who thinks old men discussing the 25th amendment is some kind of national emergency. I thought the dems had the market cornered on fake news.

But you are right about getting out. I was ice fishing near the Bering Sea. I slept in a snow cave and one of the other members of the group shot 4 wolves. i have shot coyote before but these wolves were much bigger. I am still a little sore from the snow machine but it was a great adventure. How was your weekend?

Hahaha

That's a long ways from Waco Midway bud

Wow

How was my weekend? Nothing like that

In my life .... I've seen ice fishing in Colorado 20 or so years ago, Dad and Grandad were Waco Varmint Club founders when I was child so I saw wolves killed back then! I've NEVER shot a coyote in my life, slept in a snow cave or operated a snow machine either

You are one friggin blessed wacoan dude, seriously!

Geez

I'm giving your wild azz a rare thumbs up

I'm jealous
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

Nothing has happened

You should start an adventure thread with pictures

Others could include more

That's awesome

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.