Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

47,775 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GrowlTowel said:

Osodecentx said:

GrowlTowel said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Oldbear83 said:

Would you kindly point me to a dictionary that includes sitting around and talking. You dont have to quote it, just the link . Thanks in advance.
You're still not discussing what really happened.

Honesty is important to a fruitful discussion.

Just imagine if the President in this matter were Obama. How would the media cover it?
So you couldnt find one could you?

Probably the same way they covered the total obstructionism the repubs pulled on Obama. You know the strategy of "if he is for it we are against it". And Obama was elected by a majority of voters. I understand the electoral college. More voters were on Obamas side than the repub side but the will of the people did not matter. But what difference does it make? Obama will never be president again.

Anyway, keep looking for a definition that fits what is passing for a coup.

Okay. I will play. What word would you use when unelected, high ranking federal officials discuss trying to implement the 25th amendment because of political differences?
disloyalty. poor judgement, not a coup

Really? Removing an elected president in secret is mere disloyalty? Interesting.

So if your wife sucks another man's thing but doesn't put in her thing, mere poor judgment?
So if she dreams about it or discusses it with her friends is it the same as doing it?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Suddenness and violence are often part of the definition, but not always. Here are a couple of examples:

Macmillan Dictionary said:

coup: an occasion when a group of people takes over a country, usually by means of military force.

Cambridge Dictionary said:

coup: a sudden, illegal, often violent, taking of government power, especially by part of an army.

Holliday may not be using the word in its absolute strictest sense, but it's hard to think of another word that adequately conveys the seriousness of his claim. No legal justification for the Mueller investigation exists. A special counsel can only be appointed when there's a factual basis to believe a federal crime worthy of prosecution has been committed. Rosenstein provided no such basis, stating only that his decision was "not a finding that crimes have been committed or that any prosecution is warranted."

What McCabe confirmed, in the words of interviewer Scott Pelley, is that "the highest levels of American law enforcement were trying to figure out what to do with the president." Not what to do with Russia. What to do with the president. Think about that. In what kind of regime does law enforcement decide what to do with a duly elected leader? Certainly not in a constitutional one.
Yes. Maybe a soft coup or a bloodless coup is a better definition of what happened.

But the fact is rogue FBI agents illegaly spied on Americans and tried to remove an incoming and elected president. This fact is undeniable.

Everyone on here that is skeptical has simply not looked at the facts.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Sam Lowry said:

So if the special council investigation itself is a coup who approved it? Who put Rob Rosenstein in such a place of power? RR is the Attorney General that signed special order 3915-2017. Is this the roots of the so called coup?
Coups are typically carried out by subordinates who are supposed to be working for the leader. That's part of what differentiates them from invasions or civil wars.
President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017.

Rosenstien is a republican. So is Mueller.
Doc Holliday

Sam Lowry said:

So if the special council investigation itself is a coup who approved it? Who put Rob Rosenstein in such a place of power? RR is the Attorney General that signed special order 3915-2017. Is this the roots of the so called coup?
Coups are typically carried out by subordinates who are supposed to be working for the leader. That's part of what differentiates them from invasions or civil wars.
President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017. Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017.

Their politics don't excuse their behavior.

Rosenrat reccomened firing Comey and turned around and put POTUS under investigation for firing Comey...
Sam Lowry

Sam Lowry said:

That's how it works. For example, the 1991 Soviet coup attempt was orchestrated by the vice president, the prime minister, the defense minister, and the KGB chief, all of whom were appointed by Gorbachev.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Rosenrat reccomened firing Comey and turned around and put POTUS under investigation for firing Comey...
Deep State: Trump is morally bankrupt. He's hijacked and betrayed the GOP. He's the opposite of everything that real Republicans stand for.

Trump: You're trying to get rid of me.

Deep State: Nonsense! You're a Republican just like us!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Tanks in the streets, marches, soldiers, suicide, live coverage. Thats a coup, even if its called a peaceful coup.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
You wont hold the man responsible for his hires?

Florda_mike
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Deep State: Trump is morally bankrupt. He's hijacked and betrayed the GOP. He's the opposite of everything that real Republicans stand for.

Trump: You're trying to get rid of me.

Deep State: Nonsense! You're a Republican just like us!
Sam Lowry

How do you suggest we hold him responsible?
quash
Sam Lowry said:

See something, say something.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Sorry. The tower in my village is down and I have to walk up the hill for internet.

I dont know. Maybe vote for someone more competent.
Sam Lowry
I think plenty has been said about Trump's decision to hire Rosenstein. I don't see how any of it justifies the DOJ's flouting of the law. Sounds like a standard blame the victim argument to me.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Rob R had it because of the way Trump treated Sessions, another Trump hire. If Trump is a victim he is a victim of his own poor decisions.
Sam Lowry

Rob R had it because of the way Trump treated Sessions, another Trump hire. If Trump is a victim he is a victim of his own poor decisions.
There's an argument occasionally used in legal disputes that goes something like, "You should have known better than to trust me."

It's not a winning argument.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
lol. I rarely respond or argue with any of your posts because you always make so much sense and express yourself so concisely. Touche.
Waco1947
"Flouting the law?" How?
Waco1947
Sam Lowry

lol. I rarely respond or argue with any of your posts because you always make so much sense and express yourself so concisely. Touche.
I'm always glad to hear from you, and I have to say I was a bit envious of that snow cave story. Sounded like the perfect way to camp!
Oldbear83
quash said:

Sam Lowry said:

See something, say something.
Imagine something, guest host on CNN
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
riflebear
Waco1947
Take it up with your DOJ. Lord y'all are so impotent
Waco1947
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

A very sad state of affairs when Americans can no longer trust the FBI. We are there.

Trump's Republicans certainly are. Imagine that, a political party accused of aiding and abetting Russian espionage to achieve supremacy doesn't want the FBI investigating that allegation...can't imagine why...
This whole ordeal is about collusion being faked.

That would be Hillary Clinton, the FBI/DOJ, UK, Australia, 5 eyes and many other players coming together to fabricate a narrative of collusion. They even paid for it. The Trump Tower meeting was an entrapment scheme to make it seem legit as the same players who created the dossier used for spying were the same people who set up the meeting.

This information is FACTUAL. None of this is conspiracy theory, it's legit conspiracy.

This whole thing is about illusion...not collusion.

Do you really expect us to believe the FBI when they admit to wearing wires and running coups?

This behavior is consistent under Obama administrations: do you think Snowden was a conspiracy? Do you think the NSA wasn't weaponized and violating the constitution? Do you think the IRS wasn't targeting tea party members?

The US is not immune from being infected by Banana Republic tactics.
I was right.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So is the coup continuing or has Pres. Trump, praise him, survived? Any arrests? Anything action beyond old men questioning Pres. Trumps, praise him, competence?

Oldbear83

So is the coup continuing or has Pres. Trump, praise him, survived? Any arrests? Anything action beyond old men questioning Pres. Trumps, praise him, competence?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug. Case in point posted above.
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

A very sad state of affairs when Americans can no longer trust the FBI. We are there.

Trump's Republicans certainly are. Imagine that, a political party accused of aiding and abetting Russian espionage to achieve supremacy doesn't want the FBI investigating that allegation...can't imagine why...
This whole ordeal is about collusion being faked.

That would be Hillary Clinton, the FBI/DOJ, UK, Australia, 5 eyes and many other players coming together to fabricate a narrative of collusion. They even paid for it. The Trump Tower meeting was an entrapment scheme to make it seem legit as the same players who created the dossier used for spying were the same people who set up the meeting.

This information is FACTUAL. None of this is conspiracy theory, it's legit conspiracy.

This whole thing is about illusion...not collusion.

Do you really expect us to believe the FBI when they admit to wearing wires and running coups?

This behavior is consistent under Obama administrations: do you think Snowden was a conspiracy? Do you think the NSA wasn't weaponized and violating the constitution? Do you think the IRS wasn't targeting tea party members?

The US is not immune from being infected by Banana Republic tactics.
I was right.

^^^ Yep it doesn't take much digging to find out Brennen is a devout communist!

Why else would obama appoint him

Of course he did these things
Doc Holliday

The coup failed.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.