Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

48,009 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!
Find your soul yet, Waco?
I always have it. God gave it to me. No one can take it away. Not even judgmental Pharisees.
Now then, do women have God given souls?
Did God form the Amalkites in the womb and order Israel to destroy every last man, woman, and child? God is not quite as crystal clear as you wish.
Of course women have souls.

So do children, including the unborn.

Yes, God gave you your soul. But yours is like Herod's, you think whatever you do is good. Even abortion.
Thank you. Finally! Women have souls (and bodies). Can you tell a woman what to do with her body? If you can then what is rape?

I have to register for the draft. The government is telling me I may have to put my body on the line in warfare.
True, but you can exercise free will and for conscientious objector
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!
I always have it. God gave it to me. No one can take it away. Not even judgmental Pharisees.
Did God form the Amalkites in the womb and order Israel to destroy every last man, woman, and child? God is not quite as crystal clear as you wish.

Yes, God gave you your soul. But yours is like Herod's, you think whatever you do is good. Even abortion.
Thank you. Finally! Women have souls (and bodies). Can you tell a woman what to do with her body? If you can then what is rape?
Rape is a horrible crime. Chidbirth is a wonderful thing.

Sad that Waco can't tell the difference between the two.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!

false narrative silly man.
Rape is never good. Anti abortion laws say "Woman you don't control your body. The government does."
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!

Rape is never good. Anti abortion laws say "Woman you don't control your body. The government does."
Like I said, you don't care about the child.

That is damnable.
Florda_mike
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!

Like I said, you don't care about the child.

That is damnable.

It doesn't even register with Waco that the unborn child is human at all

He's never acknowledged that, ever

Sad soul ole Waco
GrowlTowel
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!

Rape is you. But unlike Clayton Williams, one cannot just sit back and enjoy it. You keep coming.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

The man has just admitted plotting with his 7th floor cronies to try and pressure cabinet members to unseat the president.

Andrew McCabe reveals that he opened obstruction of justice probe against Trump:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe revealed that he was the one behind the orders to start obstruction of justice and counterintelligence probes into President Trump's connections to Russia after meeting with him about his predecessor James B. Comey, who was fired.

"I was speaking to the man who had just run for the presidency and won the election for the presidency and who might have done so with the aid of the government of Russia, our most formidable adversary on the world stage," Mr. McCabe said in an interview clip released Thursday.

Speaking to CBS's "60 Minutes," Mr. McCabe said that meeting with Mr. Trump "troubled me greatly," so Mr. McCabemet with the Russia investigators the next day. He wanted to ensure the investigations had a solid paper trail and documentation so they could never be tossed aside and wiped away.
"I was very concerned that I was able to put the Russia case on absolutely solid ground, in an indelible fashion," Mr. McCabe said. "That were I removed quickly, or reassigned or fired, that the case could not be closed or vanish in the night without a trace."

Mr. McCabe was later fired from the Justice Department.

According to CBS host Scott Pelley, who interviewed Mr. McCabe, the former acting FBI director also reaffirmed reports that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein offered to wear a wire to record the president in meetings.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/14/andrew-mccabe-reveals-that-he-opened-obstruction-o/
Why has no Republican run with this smoking gun?
Florda_mike
That's the $10m question

What do you think?
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

That's the $10m question

What do you think?
Hey it's your silly party not mine.
Waco1947
PS $10 is what the gop spent trying to smear HRC on Benghazi. They found nothing.
trey3216
That's awful rich '47 calling people Pharisees. Maybe you can volunteer to sprinkle water on the smashed skulls of those murdered babies to honor their "last rights" that never existed
Waco1947
You are sir a damn liar or illiterate and can't read.
You sensualize to nonsense. "Smash skulls". Come mods do your job with this idiot.
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

PS $10 is what the gop spent trying to smear HRC on Benghazi. They found nothing.
McCabe just admitted that he's under criminal investigation.

Lmao
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

You sensualize to nonsense. "Smash skulls". Come mods do your job with this idiot.
May not be wise, Waco, for you to call for the mods' attention, all things considered ...
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

I think Canada is right about your dementia

Geez your so off
trey3216
Waco1947 said:

Are you unaware of the process of how they kill the babies? The rip their limbs off and smash the skull. Maybe a little Holy Water could help their poor little souls since you think they're not people. Just to make sure
Waco1947
trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Are you unaware of the process of how they kill the babies? The rip their limbs off and smash the skull. Maybe a little Holy Water could help their poor little souls since you think they're not people. Just to make sure
You, sir, are still a damn liar and misogynistist
Doc Holliday
What have we learned about the left today class?

trey3216
Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

No, I'm not a liar. Nor am I a misogynist. It's too bad they don't have a priest in the room to sanctify the ripped apart, skull-crushed body of the aborted babies and deliver the only rights they will ever have. Disgusting.
quash
trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

No, I'm not a liar. Nor am I a misogynist. It's too bad they don't have a priest in the room to sanctify the ripped apart, skull-crushed body of the aborted babies and deliver the only rights they will ever have. Disgusting.
Rites. Twice now.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
A preview of what's next

This week: "Cohen to testify that Trump broke the law and said racist things."
Next week: "Cohen testimony falls short, no criminality or racist talk mentioned"
The week after: "Did Trump break the law and say racist things?"

trey3216
quash said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Rites. Twice now.
Yeah I just noticed that. Thank you. Typing while on a conference call tends to break my attention a bit.
KingHendy
If indeed you are a Christian, when you meet your maker you will also get to meet some of those babies you counseled mothers into aborting.
quash
trey3216 said:

quash said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

trey3216 said:

Waco1947 said:

Rites. Twice now.
Yeah I just noticed that. Thank you. Typing while on a conference call tends to break my attention a bit.
Ugh, conference calls suck. I watched a guy nail one: we were both stuck outside a courtroom. He walked around with the phone on his ear for well over 10 minutes, never saying a thing so I was pretty sure it was a conference call. Suddenly he stopped, spoke for about thirty seconds, not a word wasted, to report on his region. Hope the other guys on the call learned something about not wasting people's time just because you have a captive audience. Again, ugh.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Waco1947
KingHendy said:

If indeed you are a Christian, when you meet your maker you will also get to meet some of those babies you counseled mothers into aborting.
Asked and answered
KingHendy
WWJD
Waco1947
KingHendy said:

WWJD
Love the women. It is the first and greatest commandment and the second too.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

WWJD
Not even close.

Seriously Waco, have you completely abandoned Scripture?
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

WWJD
Not even close.

Loving Women and their personhood and souls is abandoning scripture? That's a strange concept.
KingHendy
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

WWJD
Not even close.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations."

That's what Jesus and your God thinks of the most vunerable.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

WWJD
Not even close.

Loving Women and their personhood and souls is abandoning scripture? That's a strange concept.
Mark 12:27 "He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!'
Florda_mike
KingHendy said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

WWJD
Not even close.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations."

That's what Jesus and your God thinks of the most vunerable.

^^^ Waco, what do you think of the above??? I dare you to answer

But know you wont
trey3216
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

KingHendy said:

WWJD
Not even close.

An even more alien concept is how you take so many things from scripture so literally, and then bend the most basic concepts of Christ's teachings to fit your perverted, sadistic, farcical interpretations. I'm quite confident I could defend and honor our religion in a much more humane, logical, and theological manner with my personally less literal take on much of the biblical stories but better understanding of the beautiful, spiritual, Godly metaphorical nature of the teachings.

That's to read that I do believe in Christ as Lord and Saviour, the Great Teacher, the Son of God. I believe in the sanctity of God, but not the sanctity of man. There is no sanctity of man. The Amount of translation error is sad. The newer translations are 'progressively' worse, imagine that.

I could write a thesis on that and argue it right now, and I'm not a seminarian. But your successively *******ized adjustments to focus are purely evident in the newer and newer translations. Just like in the ancient oral histories of the Bible, the story changes all the time. It gets framed to fit a narrative.

I wish I could read fully in the original Greek/Aramaic/Hebrew. But you keep being you. Keep misinterpreting things and selectively acknowledging things to prop up this histrionic world view you and your ilk have created. You should be so proud.
Florda_mike
Good stuff

Seems the more the Bible is used against Waco the more it'll resemble we're performing an exorcism on him and his ilk here will be defeated slowly but surely

They can't justify how they're going directly contrary to teachings in Bible
corncob pipe
back to the subject

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.