Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

49,122 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

All they have to do is ask Doc. He has is all figured out. Just ask him.
Millions of people have put the peices together.

Y'all were laughing and calling tin foil when I said they attempted to remove POTUS.

Know they're admitting it.
Millions?
Florda_mike

Do you ever have your own original thoughts instead of attacking others??? You're old enough to know a few things

Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Millions of people have put the peices together.

Y'all were laughing and calling tin foil when I said they attempted to remove POTUS.

Know they're admitting it.
Millions?

Do you not know what that word means?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Try to keep up. He was questioning whether or not millions of people had read the secret information that lead doc to proclaim another non coup event.

Here is more content:

I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Doc Holliday

Try to keep up. He was questioning whether or not millions of people had read the secret information that lead doc to proclaim another non coup event.

Here is more content:

Millions have seen the coup unfold and they're paying attention.

At this point you have no room to talk.
Doc Holliday
If you don't know what a 302 is, how FISA courts work, what has leaked and who has lied nor have you read the IG reports on this subject

...you have no business doubting what happened.
Doc Holliday

Quote:

Scott Pelley: Are you saying that the president is in league with the Russians?

Andrew McCabe: I'm saying that the FBI had reason to investigate that. Right, to investigate the existence of an investigation doesn't mean someone is guilty. I would say, Scott, if we failed to open an investigation under those circumstances, we wouldn't be doing our jobs.

Scott Pelley: When you decided to launch these two investigations, was the deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein, onboard with that.

Andrew McCabe: Absolutely.

Rod Rosenstein has spent 28 years at the Department of Justice. A Republican, he was appointed by President Trump as deputy attorney general, number two at the department. Mr. Trump's firing of James Comey on May 9, 2017 set off a week of crisis meetings between Rosenstein, who was in charge of the Russia investigation and acting FBI director Andrew McCabe.

Andrew McCabe: I can't describe to you accurately enough the pressure and the chaos that Rod and I were trying to operate under at that time. It was incredibly turbulent, incredibly stressful. And it was clear to me that that stress was was impacting the deputy attorney general. We talked about why the president had insisted on firing the director and whether or not he was thinking about the Russia investigation and did that impact his decision. And in the context of that conversation, the deputy attorney general offered to wear a wire into the White House. He said, "I never get searched when I go into the White House. I could easily wear a recording device. They wouldn't know it was there." Now, he was not joking. He was absolutely serious. And in fact, he brought it up in the next meeting we had. I never actually considered taking him up on the offer. I did discuss it with my general counsel and my leadership team back at the FBI after he brought it up the first time.

Scott Pelley: The point of Rosenstein wearing the wire into a meeting with the president was what? What did he hope to obtain?

Andrew McCabe: I can't characterize what Rod was thinking or what he was hoping at that moment. But the reason you would have someone wear a concealed recording device would be to collect evidence and in this case, what was the true nature of the president's motivation in calling for the firing of Jim Comey?
ValhallaBear
Incredible summary of the facts

Autopsy of a Dead Coup

By Victor Davis Hanson| February 17th, 2019

The illegal effort to destroy the 2016 Trump campaign by Hillary Clinton campaign's use of funds to create, disseminate among court media, and then salt among high Obama administration officials, a fabricated, opposition smear dossier failed.

So has the second special prosecutor phase of the coup to abort the Trump presidency failed. There are many elements to what in time likely will become recognized as the greatest scandal in American political history, marking the first occasion in which U.S. government bureaucrats sought to overturn an election and to remove a sitting U.S. president.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/02/17/autopsy-of-a-dead-coup/
Doc Holliday
corncob pipe
some comments from the VDH article that catch my attention

"Bill Barr worked for H.W. Bush and Clinton. Does anyone really think he will do anything good?"

"Status Quo is what he represents."

I'll add mine again.. aggravating I know

"nothing will happen"
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

some comments from the VDH article that catch my attention

"Bill Barr worked for H.W. Bush and Clinton. Does anyone really think he will do anything good?"

"Status Quo is what he represents."

I'll add mine again.. aggravating I know

"nothing will happen"
riflebear
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Waco1947
Coup? You just make up straw men and attack hell out of them. Bless your hearts.
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

^^^ sentence them all to life in prison or death for treason
quash
Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

.. and then try them.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Coup? You just make up straw men and attack hell out of them. Bless your hearts.

^^^ Shows his value, again!
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

.. and then try them.

No need
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

.. and then try them.

No need
You are against so many American institutions, why do you even live here?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

.. and then try them.

No need

What "institutions?"
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

.. and then try them.

No need

What "institutions?"
Rule of law, free press, free speech, etc.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

.. and then try them.

No need
Why do you hate America and the constitution? Have you ever heard of the 6th amendment?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
riflebear
Schiff has made his living pushing this fake Russian narrative lying about so many things (and leaking) he knew were untrue. He doesn't want his gravy train and relevancy to end so lets just go in search of more crimes. As if that isn't what Mueller already been doing w/ his team of libs.

Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

.. and then try them.

No need

What "institutions?"

Gimme a friggin break

You're a joke like the rest of your cohorts here!
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

.. and then try them.

No need
Why do you hate America and the constitution? Have you ever heard of the 6th amendment?

Democrat = GUILTY

quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

.. and then try them.

No need

What "institutions?"

Gimme a friggin break

You're a joke like the rest of your cohorts here!

Why? Because I understand America's pillars and you either do not or you just prefer statism?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Jim you have really stepped up your game now. Stop pretending and admit you hate the constitution.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
ValhallaBear
ValhallaBear
Notice now that the true facts regarding Spygate are coming to light the TDSers are reduced to defending it by quibbling over the definition of words,arguing legal technicalities, and interpreting every post literally i.e. 'Hang 'em High'....well we don't use hanging as a method of execution and I really don't think what happened would rise to the level of capital punishment. I mean only in the most extra-constitutional sense but then you must not be an American who believes in the constitution if you say Hang 'em High because blorp blorp blorp free markets blerp blerp blerp'
Doc Holliday
ValhallaBear said:

Notice now that the true facts regarding Spygate are coming to light the TDSers are reduced to defending it by quibbling over the definition of words,arguing legal technicalities, and interpreting every post literally i.e. 'Hang 'em High'....well we don't use hanging as a method of execution and I really don't think what happened would rise to the level of capital punishment. I mean only in the most extra-constitutional sense but then you must not be an American who believes in the constitution if you say Hang 'em High because blorp blorp blorp free markets blerp blerp blerp'
Theyre in the process of eating crow and they know it.

Their egos are big and that's why they can't handle it.
Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

Yeah fake libertarians Quash and LIQ to the rescue, so far

Cinque and Waco will wake up soon and be the next incoming worthless poster children

Hang Mueller and all his fellow treasonous liberal turd cohorts imo. Don't tell me Mueller is republican either!

Hang em high without a trial for all I care. A trial would only allow the likes of those I mentioned above to sit on a jury and you know today's democrat would NEVER vote guilty on those liars doing the democrat bidding. Any democrat is filthy with lies and corruption same as we see on this board constantly

They're all taking up space better served by good honest people

I no longer have patience for democrat scum
corncob pipe
You guys are gonna need redacting

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.