Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

48,018 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
Malbec
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PartyBear said:

Psychology professors at Baylor and Psychiatry professors at medical schools really should assign reading this board just as a lab to get the students some practical application exercises.
Well, not psychology professors, but many in other disciplines. In fact, one of the posters here is a quasi national celebrity, or maybe more correctly, a famous research subject. I didn't make my Thursday coffee group today to catch up on the latest academic discussion about them, but most weeks it generates some serious laughter.
riflebear
HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Psychology professors at Baylor and Psychiatry professors at medical schools really should assign reading this board just as a lab to get the students some practical application exercises.

Good grief man....connect the dots. The actions of the FBI and DOJ in collaboration with certain segments of the national media goes way beyond the traditional Democrat vs Republican political horseplay .

Much as I despise what Barrack Hussein Obama attempted to do to this country .....I would be outraged if it came to light individuals in the FBI and DOJ conspired against him.

Trump is POTUS in part because his opponent was very publicly being investigated by the FBI during the campaign while the investigation into Trump remained an undisclosed secret. The idea that the FBI was "weaponized" against Trump and soft on Clinton is the kind of funhouse mirror opposite-from-truth narrative that would feel right at home in 1984. You have to ignore everything that went down in 2016 and your own lying eyes to believe it, but a stout Republican propaganda operation seems to have taken care of that for Trump supporters.
Have you been following this the last 2 years? You are so behind. The 'investigators' of Clinton already admitted to the IG & Senate that they weren't really investigating Clinton, they brushed over everything trying to hide evidence then left that investigation to go after Trump which was based on fake evidence that they helped drum up.

Amazing how much Dems have ignored over the past 2 years that has already been uncovered by the Senate, conservative Media and the OIG investigation.
Doc Holliday
riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Good grief man....connect the dots. The actions of the FBI and DOJ in collaboration with certain segments of the national media goes way beyond the traditional Democrat vs Republican political horseplay .

Much as I despise what Barrack Hussein Obama attempted to do to this country .....I would be outraged if it came to light individuals in the FBI and DOJ conspired against him.

Trump is POTUS in part because his opponent was very publicly being investigated by the FBI during the campaign while the investigation into Trump remained an undisclosed secret. The idea that the FBI was "weaponized" against Trump and soft on Clinton is the kind of funhouse mirror opposite-from-truth narrative that would feel right at home in 1984. You have to ignore everything that went down in 2016 and your own lying eyes to believe it, but a stout Republican propaganda operation seems to have taken care of that for Trump supporters.
Have you been following this the last 2 years? You are so behind. The 'investigators' of Clinton already admitted to the IG & Senate that they weren't really investigating Clinton, they brushed over everything trying to hide evidence then left that investigation to go after Trump which was based on fake evidence that they helped drum up.

Amazing how much Dems have ignored over the past 2 years that has already been uncovered by the Senate, conservative Media and the OIG investigation.
I don't think it will be real to them until people are locked up.
riflebear
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

2 Trump campaign officials are sitting in prison right now (at least one more on the way), plus Gates/Flynn are cooperating witnesses who remain unsentenced, and Manafort will never breath free air again. Is that real enough for you? Just wait until Jr.'s time in the barrel, then things will get "real".
HuMcK
riflebear said:

The words that come to mind are "retaliation" and "obstruction".
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

2 Trump campaign officials are sitting in prison right now (at least one more on the way), plus Gates/Flynn are cooperating witnesses who remain unsentenced, and Manafort will never breath free air again. Is that real enough for you? Just wait until Jr.'s time in the barrel, then things will get "real".
Process crimes and no collusion all based on a special counsel that was founded on faked and shopped evidence.

Why did the senate clear POTUS of collusion?
riflebear
HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

Trump didn't fire 4 of the 5. Non partisan investigators did. Even liberal IG said he's never seen anything like it what they tried to do. But keep digging and ignoring facts.

Why do liberals believe conspiracy theories that are so far out there but then completely ignore proven facts ?

I'm beginning to see TDS is real.
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Democrats simply don't care that it all was a criminal scam from the get go

Because .... democrats are criminals
HuMcK
Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Process crimes and no collusion all based on a special counsel that was founded on faked and shopped evidence.

Well for starters they didn't. The Senate Intel Chairman very carefully said they found no direct evidence linking Trump to "collusion", which is a far cry from clearing anybody. The committee's Dems obviously disagree with that characterization. As I've also mentioned a dozen times, Senate Intel never interviewed Manafort or any of Mueller's other top targets, so it shouldn't be surprising that they didn't find something they tried hard not to see.
Florda_mike
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

You're pathetic

Trump should pardon any and all that were or are being attacked in any way by Mueller
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
"I don't think it will be real to them until people are locked up."

Ironic but yes, I agree.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
riflebear
Florda_mike
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Ironic but yes, I agree.

Omg

By "them" do you mean "democrats?"

LIQ, are you breaking to the right a little here?
HuMcK
riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

Trump didn't fire 4 of the 5. Non partisan investigators did. Even liberal IG said he's never seen anything like it what they tried to do. But keep digging and ignoring facts.

Why do liberals believe conspiracy theories that are so far out there but then completely ignore proven facts ?

I'm beginning to see TDS is real.

Investigators don't fire people, their (in this case Trump appointed) superiors do.

So much of this nonsense is the result of preying on laymen like you who aren't sophisticated enough to understand what's happening. That's not meant as an insult at all either, legal proceedings and procedure are complex and hard for non-lawyers to understand, so it makes sense for them to muddy the waters with this "illegal investigation" disinformation narrative by deceptively using terms of art and wrongfully conflating concepts (i.e. conflicts of interest and investigative bias). I can't blame them too much, it's probably what I would try to do if i was caught doing something as heavy as what these guys are accused of.

There was nothing improper about investigating Trump, even based only on publicly known info, that's just something you need to accept because no amount of wishful thinking will change it.
corncob pipe
Florda_mike said:

Ironic but yes, I agree.

Omg

he's gagaga..got a.......g g g gooooood BraiN....
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

HuMcK said:

Doc Holliday said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Well for starters they didn't. The Senate Intel Chairman very carefully said they found no direct evidence linking Trump to "collusion", which is a far cry from clearing anybody. The committee's Dems obviously disagree with that characterization. As I've also mentioned a dozen times, Senate Intel never interviewed Manafort or any of Mueller's other top targets, so it shouldn't be surprising that they didn't find something they tried hard not to see.
You don't know the facts. The entire SC is based on criminal activity.

• Prior to Donald Trump winning the 2016 GOP nomination to run for President, The Washington Free Beacon was paying Fusion GPS for opposition research into Trump and several other GOP nominees. Once Trump had secured the nomination, The Washington Free Beacon dropped its contract with Fusion and had no further involvement.

• The Hillary Clinton 2016 presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) then step in and hire Fusion GPS to continue its opposition research into Trump. It is at this point that Simpson hires retired British MI6 agent Christopher Steele, who begins compiling his dossier. To hide the relationship between the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and Fusion GPS, the money to pay for this activity is laundered through the law firm Perkins Coie.

• Simpson and Steele then establish contact with both DOJ and FBI officials along with several media outlets and, on behalf of the Clinton campaign, begin presenting "evidence" that supposedly shows Trump is secretly colluding with the Russian government. Media outlets publish articles that place several Trump people under suspicion of being compromised or agents of the Russians, and the FBI launches investigations into these targets.

• In July of 2016, just prior to and then again immediately after the meeting at Trump Tower between representatives of the Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushnerand Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya and lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin, Simpson meets with Veselnitskaya. This is not disclosed until he's testifying to Congress in 2018. It increasingly appears that this meeting was an attempt by Fusion GPS operatives to set up the Trump campaign.

• Shortly before the 2016 election, the FBI makes a show of disassociating itself from Fusion GPS, yet quickly creates a secret back channel to the firm through top DOJ official Bruce Ohr, so that Simpson and Steele can continue feeding the FBI "evidence" for its Trump-related investigations.
Waco1947
This comment strikes as prudent not illegal.
"Speaking to CBS's "60 Minutes," Mr. McCabe said that meeting with Mr. Trump "troubled me greatly," so Mr. McCabemet with the Russia investigators the next day. He wanted to ensure the investigations had a solid paper trail and documentation so they could never be tossed aside and wiped away.
"I was very concerned that I was able to put the Russia case on absolutely solid ground, in an indelible fashion," Mr. McCabe said. "That were I removed quickly, or reassigned or fired, that the case could not be closed or vanish in the night without a trace."
He was protecting himself from an lying idiot.
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

This comment strikes as prudent not illegal.
"Speaking to CBS's "60 Minutes," Mr. McCabe said that meeting with Mr. Trump "troubled me greatly," so Mr. McCabemet with the Russia investigators the next day. He wanted to ensure the investigations had a solid paper trail and documentation so they could never be tossed aside and wiped away.
"I was very concerned that I was able to put the Russia case on absolutely solid ground, in an indelible fashion," Mr. McCabe said. "That were I removed quickly, or reassigned or fired, that the case could not be closed or vanish in the night without a trace."
He was protecting himself from an lying idiot.
Rod Rosenstein who is in charge of Mueller's investigation is calling him a liar.

So who is lying? Rod or Andy?
Canada2017
HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Honestly ....try to get past 'us vs them' partisanship.

The collaboration and conspiracies of the two most powerful agencies in our entire country ....against a sitting POTUS ....should give every American pause .

Dictatorships have resulted some such actions throughout the world. The United States is not supernaturally immune from such a disaster .

Before God....if this had happened against a Democratic President I would be just as concerned .

Democracy can be destroyed from the inside far more easily than from a foreign power .

HuMcK
You're so caught up in where the allegation came from, but it doesn't matter. Literally anyone can make an allegation to law enforcement agencies, and if you have some corroboration it might get investigated. In this case the corroboration has proven plentiful.

It does not matter that the allegation derives from Dem oppo research (even though it's not clear at all that was where it originated) because that doesn't automatically somehow make it fake, it only matters what the evidence can support as a basis. And no matter how much you want to dispute or hand-wave about it, there was certainly enough evidence to support further investigation. What's more is the amount of lies from the targets in public and to LEOs when confronted.

You also mentioned FVEYs, I'm willing to bet good odds that Mueller knows everything he needs already and is parallel constructing things, i.e. he ain't in the business of making sh/t up. He knew enough to flip Gates and Flynn instantly. He knows enough to catch Manafort in numerous lies about pretty specific things, and he knows enough that when he asked questions of Sam Nunberg it sent that guy into a whale of a panic attack.

Can't wait to find out which sovereign owned entity is resisting his subpeona all the way to SCOTUS, my money is on the Qatar Investment Authority, and if that bet pays off there will be some fireworks I can promise you. If that bet pays off, Chris Steele will be serving crow to a lot of people.
Osodecentx
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

A very sad state of affairs when Americans can no longer trust the FBI. We are there.
I have concluded the same.

and this isn't a coup d'tat
Johnny Bear
Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

ABC BEAR said:

Aren't participants in coups swiftly executed in many other countries? We have been told for years that the USA is not exceptional and there is much we can learn from the rest of the world. Time to put that theory to the test, wouldn't you say?
Could you imagine a Republican FBI agent admitting that they tried to get someone to wear a wire in efforts to take down president Obama?

This would be headline news. Radical leftists would be rioting in the streets and an investigation would be opened immediately. The MSM would consider it the biggest scandal since Watergate.

It is actually 100 times bigger than WaterGate bs!

And we should do what you suggest above that democrats would if this had happened to Obama. Republican politicians are so passive though that they can't lead anything
Seriously, by comparison, the stuff that drove Nixon from office was like a jaywalking citation compared to what can only be described as an attempted coup to oust a duly elected POTUS. The whole thing is outrageous, shameful, and disgusting, including the actions of the complicit MSM. People deserve to do serious jail time for this and it's people not named Trump or anyone associated with Trump.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Ironic but yes, I agree.

Omg

Whats the score for lock ups so far? 3-0?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

The man has just admitted plotting with his 7th floor cronies to try and pressure cabinet members to unseat the president.

Andrew McCabe reveals that he opened obstruction of justice probe against Trump:

Former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe revealed that he was the one behind the orders to start obstruction of justice and counterintelligence probes into President Trump's connections to Russia after meeting with him about his predecessor James B. Comey, who was fired.

"I was speaking to the man who had just run for the presidency and won the election for the presidency and who might have done so with the aid of the government of Russia, our most formidable adversary on the world stage," Mr. McCabe said in an interview clip released Thursday.

Speaking to CBS's "60 Minutes," Mr. McCabe said that meeting with Mr. Trump "troubled me greatly," so Mr. McCabemet with the Russia investigators the next day. He wanted to ensure the investigations had a solid paper trail and documentation so they could never be tossed aside and wiped away.

Mr. McCabe was later fired from the Justice Department.

According to CBS host Scott Pelley, who interviewed Mr. McCabe, the former acting FBI director also reaffirmed reports that Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein offered to wear a wire to record the president in meetings.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/14/andrew-mccabe-reveals-that-he-opened-obstruction-o/
Good deal.
Make Racism Wrong Again
corncob pipe
Comey: fired
McCabe: fired
Baker: demoted, resigned
Page: demoted, resigned
Strzok: demoted then fired

don't forget the texts.. regarding POTUS

'he wants to know everything'

McCabe and a bunch of unelected folks didn't just take it upon themselves to subvert a Presidential candidate and then President

it came from the top
GoneGirl
The only reason Trump hasn't been charged with crimes to date is that he's president: https://www.businessinsider.com/why-trump-hasnt-been-charged-with-crimes-in-the-mueller-russia-probe-2018-12

Trying to stop a president from obstructing justice isn't a coup. It's the rule of law.

https://www.businessinsider.com/paul-manafort-just-made-his-riskiest-gamble-yet-2019-2
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

Ironic but yes, I agree.

Omg

Whats the score for lock ups so far? 3-0?

So if it's 3-2 or 4-2 or 5-3 then democrats will begin to see Russiagate for a scam?
Oldbear83
Get back to me when Trump actually does something illegal.

Your hatred of him is not germane. Frankly, you look foolish after all the failed attempts to find something to use against him.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
HuMcK said:

You're so caught up in where the allegation came from, but it doesn't matter. Literally anyone can make an allegation to law enforcement agencies, and if you have some corroboration it might get investigated. In this case the corroboration has proven plentiful.

It does not matter that the allegation derives from Dem oppo research (even though it's not clear at all that was where it originated) because that doesn't automatically somehow make it fake, it only matters what the evidence can support as a basis. And no matter how much you want to dispute or hand-wave about it, there was certainly enough evidence to support further investigation. What's more is the amount of lies from the targets in public and to LEOs when confronted.

You also mentioned FVEYs, I'm willing to bet good odds that Mueller knows everything he needs already and is parallel constructing things, i.e. he ain't in the business of making sh/t up. He knew enough to flip Gates and Flynn instantly. He knows enough to catch Manafort in numerous lies about pretty specific things, and he knows enough that when he asked questions of Sam Nunberg it sent that guy into a whale of a panic attack.

Can't wait to find out which sovereign owned entity is resisting his subpeona all the way to SCOTUS, my money is on the Qatar Investment Authority, and if that bet pays off there will be some fireworks I can promise you. If that bet pays off, Chris Steele will be serving crow to a lot of people.
It absolutely matters! What?
corncob pipe
Old Bear

in their minds, and in the country they desire, it's perfectly fine for the top LEOS to go lawless on a candidate, a President Elect, and a President....

no problem
corncob pipe
ya'll think these lawyers sat around one day in the Summer '16 and conjured up (schemed) a plan to throttle back on Hillary and use her political machine "research" with FISA to put the screws to Trump?...

and they came up with that on their own and acted on it all by their lonesome ???

Doc Holliday
corncob pipe said:

ya'll think these lawyers sat around one day in the Summer '16 and conjured up (schemed) a plan to throttle back on Hillary and use her political machine "research" with FISA to put the screws to Trump?...

and they came up with that on their own and acted on it all by their lonesome ???

Of course. Read their texts. Follow the facts.

As crazy as it sounds, it's true.
quash
What is the preferred dish to bring to a Coup Cucks Clan rally?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Johnny Bear said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

ABC BEAR said:

Aren't participants in coups swiftly executed in many other countries? We have been told for years that the USA is not exceptional and there is much we can learn from the rest of the world. Time to put that theory to the test, wouldn't you say?
Could you imagine a Republican FBI agent admitting that they tried to get someone to wear a wire in efforts to take down president Obama?

This would be headline news. Radical leftists would be rioting in the streets and an investigation would be opened immediately. The MSM would consider it the biggest scandal since Watergate.

It is actually 100 times bigger than WaterGate bs!

And we should do what you suggest above that democrats would if this had happened to Obama. Republican politicians are so passive though that they can't lead anything
Seriously, by comparison, the stuff that drove Nixon from office was like a jaywalking citation compared to what can only be described as an attempted coup to oust a duly elected POTUS. The whole thing is outrageous, shameful, and disgusting, including the actions of the complicit MSM. People deserve to do serious jail time for this and it's people not named Trump or anyone associated with Trump.
TDS
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.