Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

48,012 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

Trump "I fired Comey because of the Russian investigation." That seems damning to me.
Because you see everything through a filter of malice and stupidity, Waco.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
riflebear
Now imagine Obama turned around and knew about all of this happening to the next Presidential nominee. I'm still amazed that this isn't WaterGate on steroids for the Dems w/ all the evidence that has come out. If Dems had this much evidence on Trump, he would be impeached and in jail right now. But somehow all the Dems have magically stayed out of jail and are writing books paying for their legal fees.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Maybe its not magic but reality. But you choose to call it magic. Thought I choose not to believe in magic,its ok if you do,
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
trey3216
cinque said:

Why wouldn't the Republicans in the Gang of Eight object to the counterintelligence investigation into Trump?

Perhaps to let the fools hang themselves. Seems like that's what happened
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Trump "I fired Comey because of the Russian investigation." That seems damning to me.
He fired Comey because Comey is a lying leaking *******.

He also has full authority to do as he pleases and does not have to justify it whatsoever.
Doc Holliday
McCabe on 60 Minutes: Rosenstein was "counting votes or possible votes" on using the 25th Amendment. McCabe today on if Rosenstein was counting votes: "Not that I'm aware of."
ValhallaBear
Not in one interview McCabe has done on his fundraising/book tour has he been asked about the confidence in the Steele Dossier, the vetting process the Steele Dossier went through, and how they were able to obtain FISA warrants based on the dossier

It's basically been 'point to the place on the doll where Trump hurt you'
Doc Holliday
McCabe says Justice Department held meetings to discuss recruiting Pence for a 25th Amendment push - Remember when they tried to fame Pence with muh Flynn?
corncob pipe
off topic... but not really

remember the early morning raid on the shut in office of defunct Solyndra ?

was the FBI building a case...?

or... preventing one?
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

off topic... but not really

remember the early morning raid on the shut in office of defunct Solyndra ?

was the FBI building a case...?

or... preventing one?
I wonder how much of that $500 mill found it's way, nice and cleanly washed, back to the other coast?

#smidgenless
riflebear
Wow

Waco1947
riflebear said:

Now imagine Obama turned around and knew about all of this happening to the next Presidential nominee. I'm still amazed that this isn't WaterGate on steroids for the Dems w/ all the evidence that has come out. If Dems had this much evidence on Trump, he would be impeached and in jail right now. But somehow all the Dems have magically stayed out of jail and are writing books paying for their legal fees.

Sure I'll image it.
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

riflebear said:

Sure I'll image it.
Now imagine going to prison.
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

Waco1947 said:

He fired Comey because Comey is a lying leaking *******.

He also has full authority to do as he pleases and does not have to justify it whatsoever.
Lester Holt and anyone who saw the interview called and said "What!? I heard T say it."
Doc Holliday
Remember the days when Quash, Liqr and lefties would say we're all crazy for or being fooled by conspiracy theory?

Now the upper echelon of the FBI are accusing each other of wearing wires and trying to take out the president.

LMAO
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

Remember the days when Quash, Liqr and lefties would say we're all crazy for or being fooled by conspiracy theory?

Now the upper echelon of the FBI are accusing each other of wearing wires and trying to take out the president.

LMAO
Their job was to determine if the guy you voted for was a foreign agent working against the security interests of the United States.
LOL.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
Their job was to determine if the guy you voted for was a foreign agent working against the security interests of the United States.
LOL.
They had phony and fabricated intel they created themselves to make it appear justified. It's all a lie cinque.
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
LOL.
They had phony and fabricated intel they created themselves to make it appear justified. It's all a lie cinque.
Why did the Republicans in the Gang of Eight not object to evidence presented to them if it was fabricated?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
LOL.
Why did the Republicans in the Gang of Eight not object to evidence presented to them if it was fabricated?
McCabe said Rosenstein tried to bounce GOP Rep. Nunes, head of the House intel committee, from the Capitol basement SCIF when he and McCabe briefed the Gang of 8 about opening an espionage and obstruction investigation on Trump in May 2017.
Waco1947
"Phony, fabricated". Are these like alternate facts?
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
LOL.

She knows.....and doesn't care in the least .

Lies are a big part of her propaganda.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
I remember those days. Same as now. Suitcases of cash, Obama stealing billions before he was president. HRC getting locked up, Thousands of subpoenas ready to be filed, a coup with no change in leadership,etc etc.

Whats the score on lock ups? Flynn ,Stone, Manafort, George Papadopoules, Chris Collins, Wilbur Ross. Rick Gates, etc etc. What about all the guys Pres. Trump has hired and fired?

Maybe the Dems will catch up. It seems kinds one sided so far.

Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
I remember those days. Same as now. Suitcases of cash, Obama stealing billions before he was president. HRC getting locked up, Thousands of subpoenas ready to be filed, a coup with no change in leadership,etc etc.

Whats the score on lock ups? Flynn ,Stone, Manafort, George Papadopoules, Chris Collins, Wilbur Ross. Rick Gates, etc etc. What about all the guys Pres. Trump has hired and fired?

If you actually took time to read those posts, they weren't claims. It was speculation.

But now evidence is surfacing and it's showing corruption. Are you going to pay attention?
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO

If you actually took time to read those posts, they weren't claims. It was speculation.

But now evidence is surfacing and it's showing corruption. Are you going to pay attention?

LIQ: "No story here. Nothing to see!"
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Didnt sound like speculation but I wont argue. You and Jim offered up prayers for a witness you didnt think would make it through the weekend.

I rely on you to keep me informed. Whats the scorecard so far?

I am interested to see who the Repubs run. I wont vote for Trump or a democrat.

BTW, when you say "take them out" it sounds like an assassination plan. Were they planning to knock him down real coup style with the military and blood in the halls or were they planning to use the 25th amendment?
Jack and DP

Didnt sound like speculation but I wont argue. You and Jim offered up prayers for a witness you didnt think would make it through the weekend.

I rely on you to keep me informed. Whats the scorecard so far?

I am interested to see who the Repubs run. I wont vote for Trump or a democrat.

BTW, when you say "take them out" it sounds like an assassination plan. Were they planning to knock him down real coup style with the military and blood in the halls or were they planning to use the 25th amendment?

They admitted to the 25th. Doesn't take much imagination to consider what else might have been discussed.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Not a lawyer so I really dont know. Is discussing the 25th amendment illegal? Does discussing the 25th or discussing impeachment count as a coup these days? I always thought coups, by accepted definitions, involved violence and rioting in the streets and blood on the moon. not old men sitting around talking.

Jack, I dont have much of an imagination. Is the coup a part of someone's imagination?
GrowlTowel

What is the difference?
GrowlTowel

Not a lawyer so I really dont know. Is discussing the 25th amendment illegal? Does discussing the 25th or discussing impeachment count as a coup these days? I always thought coups, by accepted definitions, involved violence and rioting in the streets and blood on the moon. not old men sitting around talking.

Jack, I dont have much of an imagination. Is the coup a part of someone's imagination?

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Are you asking the difference between a good coup where the military takes over and leadership is changed or a failed coup where the upstarts are imprisoned for life? Now thats a coup. Old men sitting in a circle discussing a legal procedure doesnt sound exciting.

Sorry GT. I am a step behind you. So discussing the 25 is illegal but impeachment is not?

Oldbear83

Discussing the 25th amendment would be appropriate, if there was clear objective evidence of mental or physical incapacity. It's inappropriate to discuss the 25th amendment simply because you dislike the President's policies.

It becomes a coup when cabinet members or appointed officials seek to remove the duly-elected President through subversion, especially as a conspiracy.

The discussion here is which level of discussion was undertaken.
GrowlTowel

Are you asking the difference between a good coup where the military takes over and leadership is changed or a failed coup where the upstarts are imprisoned for life? Now thats a coup. Old men sitting in a circle discussing a legal procedure doesnt sound exciting.

Sorry GT. I am a step behind you. So discussing the 25 is illegal but impeachment is not?

Correct. One is political and one is not.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Isnt a conspiracy supposed to be secret? I dont have a TV but I read here that it was announced on TV by a guy selling a book about it. I still dont understand the legality of discussing the 25th. How could discussing it be illegal?

I still dont think it meets the accepted definition of a coup. .

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Maybe these conspiring democratic coup fellows will lose their heads at dawn.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thanks GT. I like to learn something new everyday. Who would have thought discussing an amendment would be against the law? No me. Glad I just raise goats. Are there any other amendments that arent allowed to be discussed?
Oldbear83

Isnt a conspiracy supposed to be secret? I dont have a TV but I read here that it was announced on TV by a guy selling a book about it. I still dont understand the legality of discussing the 25th. How could discussing it be illegal?

I still dont think it meets the accepted definition of a coup. .

a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

Maybe these conspiring democratic coup fellows will lose their heads at dawn.

Go look up coup d'etat.

Simple knee-jerk responses are often off the mark.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.