Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

48,001 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
McCabe getting ready to be interviewed live on Good Morning America (NBC). Does he have a lawyer? In his interview with 60 minutes, he confirmed most EVERYTHING that Trump had said he and the FBI and DOJ had done. He would probably be wise to STFU. Of course like Comey, he is trying to sell his book.

I hope new Attorney General Barr starts cleaning this mess up. There needs to be a reckoning.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
corncob pipe
nothing will happen
Jack and DP
He basically said he wished he could defend himself, but he has a suit against the DOJ upcoming.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Doc Holliday
corncob pipe said:

nothing will happen
Maybe. The IG is supposed to be all over it. But we haven't seen any leaks which means they're running a tight investigation.

Plus the DOJ/FBI generally don't announce their investigations.
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

You guys are gonna need redacting

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN
quash
Jack and DP said:

Florda, execute em all.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
ValhallaBear
Jack and DP said:

Comey said under oath that he did not inform the Congressional intelligence gang of eight about the investigation due to the 'sensitivity of the matter'

Is his subordinate saying that he did?

Who's lying?
HuMcK
ValhallaBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Comey said under oath that he did not inform the Congressional intelligence gang of eight about the investigation due to the 'sensitivity of the matter'

Who's lying?

He was actually asked why he waited so long to inform Congressional leadership when he gave that answer, because the investigation began in July 2016, but he informed them sometime before March of 2017 (date of the testimony that answer comes from) while he was still FBI director.
HuMcK
Seems pertinent.

trey3216
Florda_mike said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Doc Holliday said:

^^^ sentence them all to life in prison or death for treason
.. and then try them.

No need
Why do you hate America and the constitution? Have you ever heard of the 6th amendment?

Democrat = GUILTY

That same door hinge sale at Home Depot I mentioned for xiled, yeah, it's open to you too buddy.
xiledinok
A coup? What stupid talk radio dork came up with that stupidity?
Only a home schooler with no textbooks would buy such nonsense.

Trey, I don't shop at Home Depot or mega chain hardware stores for front doors. You won't get a quality selection. I might grab a closet or pantry door but I ll leave cheap doors to these Fake Art guys. They like to be cheap.
ValhallaBear
HuMcK said:

ValhallaBear said:

Jack and DP said:

Who's lying?

He was actually asked why he waited so long to inform Congressional leadership when he gave that answer, because the investigation began in July 2016, but he informed them sometime before March of 2017 (date of the testimony that answer comes from) while he was still FBI director.
Correct but that's not the point. They had 1/4ly briefings with the GO8. 9 months went by before they informed them of an open counterintelligence investigation that involved the POTUS and his staff.
Given the sensitivity of the matter they probably should have been briefed immediately
They didn't because they didn't want Nunes running to Trump and telling him he was the subject of a CI investigation which is incredibly unethical at best and most likely illegal
Florda_mike
Fake Art
trey3216
xiledinok said:

Trey, I don't shop at Home Depot or mega chain hardware stores for front doors. You won't get a quality selection. I might grab a closet or pantry door but I ll leave cheap doors to these Fake Art guys. They like to be cheap.
I was talking about the hinges. You seemed to have lost yours the other day, just as mike has in this thread
xiledinok
trey3216 said:

xiledinok said:

I was talking about the hinges. You seemed to have lost yours the other day, just as mike has in this thread

I had a good time. Rd2 was there to jump in, I set off the right wing poly Sci lab. Anytime I can get MADE A MAN IN CHINA (oldbear83) mad, I m good.

Jack and DP
riflebear
After botching 200 straight stories in a row the liberal media looks like it might have started doing journalism again....at least for today.

Oldbear83
xiledinok said:

trey3216 said:

xiledinok said:

I had a good time. Rd2 was there to jump in, I set off the right wing poly Sci lab. Anytime I can get MADE A MAN IN CHINA (oldbear83) mad, I m good.

Racism from X again. And that after X promised to lay off insulting my wife.

Schmuck.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
riflebear
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

trey3216 said:

xiledinok said:

Schmuck.

Michelle Obama can take the heat from you and her Muslim sounding husband's name aren't off limits, right?

I get it you don't want us to know.
Redbrickbear
Doc Holliday said:

Could you imagine a Republican FBI agent admitting that they tried to get someone to wear a wire in efforts to take down president Obama?

This would be headline news. Radical leftists would be rioting in the streets and an investigation would be opened immediately. The MSM would consider it the biggest scandal since Watergate.
Exactly
Oldbear83
xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

trey3216 said:

xiledinok said:

Schmuck.

Michelle Obama can take the heat from you and her Muslim sounding husband's name aren't off limits, right?

When I respond to you, X, I speak to you, about you. I have never - even once - mocked your race, heritage, or gone after your family.

You, however, have repeatedly insulted my wife's ancestry and culture.

You are a disgusting piece of filth.

I'm only bothering to post this, so everyone here will understand that you, X, are racist, a coward who mocks someone's family, and devoid of any moral standards. Anyone supporting you should recognize they are supporting a bigot and a thug.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

trey3216 said:

xiledinok said:

Schmuck.

When I respond to you, X, I speak to you, about you. I have never - even once - mocked your race, heritage, or gone after your family.

You, however, have repeatedly insulted my wife's ancestry and culture.

You are a disgusting piece of filth.

I'm only bothering to post this, so everyone here will understand that you, X, are racist, a coward who mocks someone's family, and devoid of any moral standards. Anyone supporting you should recognize they are supporting a bigot and a thug.

Lmao. I love Vietnamese women. Obama is Muslim, right? Get over it.
Waco1947
ValhallaBear said:

Notice now that the true facts regarding Spygate are coming to light the TDSers are reduced to defending it by quibbling over the definition of words,arguing legal technicalities, and interpreting every post literally i.e. 'Hang 'em High'....well we don't use hanging as a method of execution and I really don't think what happened would rise to the level of capital punishment. I mean only in the most extra-constitutional sense but then you must not be an American who believes in the constitution if you say Hang 'em High because blorp blorp blorp free markets blerp blerp blerp'
. No I have not noticed any "facts" coming to light. I notice a "made up coup."
coup
/koo/Submit
noun
a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
cinque
That's not all McCabe discussed:

Andrew McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI, said a bipartisan group of lawmakers was briefed on a counterintelligence investigation into President Trump and not one of them objected.

McCabe and other FBI officials informed the so-called "Gang of Eight" leaders from both parties in the House and Senate, as well as the chairs and co-chairs of the House and Senate intelligence committees that the bureau had opened a counterintelligence investigation into Trump after he fired FBI Director James Comey in May 2017.

"No one objected, not on legal grounds, not on constitutional grounds, and not based on the facts," McCabe told NBC's "Today" show Tuesday.

McCabe said earlier this week the FBI had reasonable cause to open a counterintelligence investigation into Trump's relationship with Russia after Comey's firing. McCabe also revealed he was the official who ordered an obstruction of justice probe into the president

Unprecedented in American history. Even more significant is the fact that no Democrat or Republican pushed back against the investigation.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Florda_mike
cinque said:

That's not all McCabe discussed:

Andrew McCabe, the former deputy director of the FBI, said a bipartisan group of lawmakers was briefed on a counterintelligence investigation into President Trump and not one of them objected.

McCabe and other FBI officials informed the so-called "Gang of Eight" leaders from both parties in the House and Senate, as well as the chairs and co-chairs of the House and Senate intelligence committees that the bureau had opened a counterintelligence investigation into Trump after he fired FBI Director James Comey in May 2017.

"No one objected, not on legal grounds, not on constitutional grounds, and not based on the facts," McCabe told NBC's "Today" show Tuesday.

McCabe said earlier this week the FBI had reasonable cause to open a counterintelligence investigation into Trump's relationship with Russia after Comey's firing. McCabe also revealed he was the official who ordered an obstruction of justice probe into the president

Unprecedented in American history. Even more significant is the fact that no Democrat or Republican pushed back against the investigation.

^^^ Explanation: Either McCabe is lying, AGAIN, in above, or, all of Gang of Eight were in on trying to unseat a duly elected president. Bad for McCabe either way and bad for 8 others in latter scenario. I suspect the latter scenario was full of RINOs OK with the coup and that's what happened.
Jack and DP
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-02-19/rod-rosenstein-has-some-explaining-to-do
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
"Lmao. I love Vietnamese women....." Xiled

Hey X, I am two months away from a 12 week vacation in the Orient. I will operate out of BKK but will make trips to Hua Hin, Pattaya, Manila, Hong Kong and maybe possibly Ha Noi. Come on over for a few days, Laos Dark, Chang and Leo will be served up. Great scenery. First few rounds will be on me.
riflebear
cinque
Why wouldn't the Republicans in the Gang of Eight object to the counterintelligence investigation into Trump?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Waco1947
Trump "I fired Comey because of the Russian investigation." That seems damning to me.
Florda_mike
cinque said:

Why wouldn't the Republicans in the Gang of Eight object to the counterintelligence investigation into Trump?

Read what I wrote above

RINOs not republicans if McCabe happens to be telling truth instead of typical lies to cover his ass
Waco1947
Oh! RINOs. Of course.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.