Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

48,032 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Definition of coup d'tat

: a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics especially : the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group a military coup d'tat of the dictator

Did we have one or did some democrats talk about it?

Florda_mike
GrowlTowel said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

BTW, when you say "take them out" it sounds like an assassination plan. Were they planning to knock him down real coup style with the military and blood in the halls or were they planning to use the 25th amendment?

What is the difference?
Florda_mike
LIQ with at least some fairly objective(I think he's trying to be objective even though his typically sarcastic side surfaces occasionally!?) intelligent questions from other side here!

Bravo if objective, LIQ!?
quash
Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Remember the days when Quash, Liqr and lefties would say we're all crazy for or being fooled by conspiracy theory?

Now the upper echelon of the FBI are accusing each other of wearing wires and trying to take out the president.

LMAO
Their job was to determine if the guy you voted for was a foreign agent working against the security interests of the United States.
LOL.
They had phony and fabricated intel they created themselves to make it appear justified. It's all a lie cinque.

Because you say so?

Nah.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
ValhallaBear
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

Remember the days when Quash, Liqr and lefties would say we're all crazy for or being fooled by conspiracy theory?

Now the upper echelon of the FBI are accusing each other of wearing wires and trying to take out the president.

LMAO
Their job was to determine if the guy you voted for was a foreign agent working against the security interests of the United States.
LOL.
They had phony and fabricated intel they created themselves to make it appear justified. It's all a lie cinque.

Because you say so?

Nah.
You really gonna posit that the Steele Dossier was solid?

I'm all ears (eyes I guess)
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
LOL.

Because you say so?

Nah.

Intel includes more than the Steele dossier. Like Geovanis.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
LOL.

Because you say so?

Nah.

Intel includes more than the Steele dossier. Like Geovanis.
David Geovanis had nothing to do with Crossfire Hurricane or any of the other Trump investigations that are being discussed here

You're going to have to do a lot better than that
ValhallaBear
McCabe was also investigation Sessions as a Russian agent?????

Am I understanding that correctly????
HuMcK
ValhallaBear said:

For making false statements maybe. It feels like a million years ago by now but remember that Sessions told Al Franken in his confirmation hearings that he didnt have any contacts with Russians during the campaign...and then Sessions was forced to amend that statement because it wasn't true. Sessions recused pretty soon after, but he was going to have to do that regardless of any potential false statements to Congress.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
LOL.

Because you say so?

Nah.
McCabe told HPSCI in closed-door testimony on Dec. 19, 2017, that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought" against the Trump campaign were it not for the "unverified" dossier.

They falsified evidence in FISA warrants.

Nellie Ohr provided Chris Steele with her research material and then Chris Steele was tasked with verifying, finding second sourcing, and formatting the final product into a series of intelligence documents that could be passed back to the FBI.

In essence, Nellie has always been the material dossier author.

Fusion-GPS's Glenn Simpson hired (contracted) Nellie Ohr in December of 2015. It is highly likely this arrangement was due to Nellie's research access to the FBI/NSA database. Mrs. Ohr was almost certainly doing unauthorized wide-ranging FISA(702) searches using "about queries" (option 17) and "To/From queries (option 16)

At the conclusion of her effort, providing material she knew the FBI was exploiting for the Trump-Russia 'spygate' scheme, the memory stick Nellie provided to Bruce was the totality of all her raw research files. Those files included stuff Chris Steele had already compiled, and research raw stuff that neither was able to verify and search results that ever made their way into the dossier.

Turning over all of the raw research would allow the FBI to explore and/or re-explore the information to see if they could extract more value. My suspicion is that memory stick provided the unlawfully extracted seed material for what the Mueller investigation ultimately used against Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn. [The Papadopoulos and Page stuff was not as valuable]

Within this hand-off, the FBI research and investigative unit, assisting Robert Mueller's 2017 assembled team of prosecutors etc., was essentially the same FBI small group who were doing the 2016 'Spygate' granular research.

Nellie's files gave Team Mueller a head-start and they didn't need to file for as many search warrants because Nellie had already explored the database and extracted the material they would later use.

These 'passed-along' FISA-702 raw search results appear to be the seeds which were fertilized by Glenn Simpson, Nellie Ohr; and enhanced/laundered by Christopher Steele to end with a "Steele Dossier"; which was returned to the FBI via Counterintelligence Agent Peter Strzok, DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr, and generated reports "unmasked" by Obama administration officials.

The DOJ and FBI then took the Ohr/Steele dossier, full circle, back to the FISA Court to gain all encompassing FISA "Title 1" surveillance authority upon the Trump Campaign (October 2016), and President-Elect (after November 8th, 2016). The process was rushed because the FBI team needed the FISA court search warrant approval to cover for surveillance they had been doing since 2015. FISA warrant approvals apply retroactively.

In October 2016, immediately after the DOJ lawyers formatted the FBI information (Steele Dossier etc.) for a valid FISC application, the head of the DOJ National Security Division, Asst. Attorney General John P Carlin, left his job. Carlin's exit came as the DOJ-NSD and Admiral Rogers informed the FISC that frequent unauthorized FISA-702 searches had been conducted. Read Here.

All research indicates the intelligence information the DOJ and FBI collected via FISA-702 queries, combined with the intelligence Fusion GPS created in their earlier use of contractor access to FISA-702(17) "about queries", was the intelligence data manipulated by Nellie Ohr, and laundered by Christopher Steele for use in creating "The Russian Dossier".

You sir have no ****ing clue what you're talking about. None.

Visualized:

Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
LOL.

Because you say so?

Nah.
McCabe told HPSCI in closed-door testimony on Dec. 19, 2017, that "no surveillance warrant would have been sought" against the Trump campaign were it not for the "unverified" dossier.

Nellie Ohr provided Chris Steele with her research material and then Chris Steele was tasked with verifying, finding second sourcing, and formatting the final product into a series of intelligence documents that could be passed back to the FBI.

Fusion-GPS's Glenn Simpson hired (contracted) Nellie Ohr in December of 2015. It is highly likely this arrangement was due to Nellie's research access to the FBI/NSA database. Mrs. Ohr was almost certainly doing unauthorized wide-ranging FISA(702) searches using "about queries" (option 17) and "To/From queries (option 16)

At the conclusion of her effort, providing material she knew the FBI was exploiting for the Trump-Russia 'spygate' scheme, the memory stick Nellie provided to Bruce was the totality of all her raw research files. Those files included stuff Chris Steele had already compiled, and research raw stuff that neither was able to verify and search results that ever made their way into the dossier.

Turning over all of the raw research would allow the FBI to explore and/or re-explore the information to see if they could extract more value. My suspicion is that memory stick provided the unlawfully extracted seed material for what the Mueller investigation ultimately used against Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn. [The Papadopoulos and Page stuff was not as valuable]

Within this hand-off, the FBI research and investigative unit, assisting Robert Mueller's 2017 assembled team of prosecutors etc., was essentially the same FBI small group who were doing the 2016 'Spygate' granular research.

Nellie's files gave Team Mueller a head-start and they didn't need to file for as many search warrants because Nellie had already explored the database and extracted the material they would later use.

These 'passed-along' FISA-702 raw search results appear to be the seeds which were fertilized by Glenn Simpson, Nellie Ohr; and enhanced/laundered by Christopher Steele to end with a "Steele Dossier"; which was returned to the FBI via Counterintelligence Agent Peter Strzok, DOJ Deputy Bruce Ohr, and generated reports "unmasked" by Obama administration officials.

The DOJ and FBI then took the Ohr/Steele dossier, full circle, back to the FISA Court to gain all encompassing FISA "Title 1" surveillance authority upon the Trump Campaign (October 2016), and President-Elect (after November 8th, 2016). The process was rushed because the FBI team needed the FISA court search warrant approval to cover for surveillance they had been doing since 2015. FISA warrant approvals apply retroactively.

In October 2016, immediately after the DOJ lawyers formatted the FBI information (Steele Dossier etc.) for a valid FISC application, the head of the DOJ National Security Division, Asst. Attorney General John P Carlin, left his job. Carlin's exit came as the DOJ-NSD and Admiral Rogers informed the FISC that frequent unauthorized FISA-702 searches had been conducted. Read Here.

All research indicates the intelligence information the DOJ and FBI collected via FISA-702 queries, combined with the intelligence Fusion GPS created in their earlier use of contractor access to FISA-702(17) "about queries", was the intelligence data manipulated by Nellie Ohr, and laundered by Christopher Steele for use in creating "The Russian Dossier".

Visualized:

My God that's another super ugly Deep State globalist Democrat operative

Why always so grotesquely ugly?
Doc Holliday
They're disgusting on the inside and outside lol
ValhallaBear
HuMcK said:

ValhallaBear said:

For making false statements maybe. It feels like a million years ago by now but remember that Sessions told Al Franken in his confirmation hearings that he didnt have any contacts with Russians during the campaign...and then Sessions was forced to amend that statement because it wasn't true. Sessions recused pretty soon after, but he was going to have to do that regardless of any potential false statements to Congress.
Just the opposite. The investigation was opened on Sessions to get him out of the way. Obviously as AG he could oversee what they were doing

It's all quite mind boggling
Doc Holliday
ValhallaBear said:

HuMcK said:

ValhallaBear said:

Just the opposite. The investigation was opened on Sessions to get him out of the way. Obviously as AG he could oversee what they were doing

Yep. These lefties are lost in 2017 my friend. They simply aren't aware of the facts.
Oldbear83

Definition of coup d'tat

: a sudden decisive exercise of force in politics especially : the violent overthrow or alteration of an existing government by a small group a military coup d'tat of the dictator

Did we have one or did some democrats talk about it?

You have a strange dictionary, that only one of the definitions is listed.

Or you are simply being dishonest ... again.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
HuMcK
ValhallaBear said:

HuMcK said:

ValhallaBear said:

Sessions was an official member of the campaign that was/is being investigated, plus he's literally a witness to at least one of the lies told by Papadopolous (remember how Sessions swore he told Papa that talking to Russians was a bad idea...after first saying he had no recollection of that conversation?), recusing himself was literally the only ethical course of action available to him.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Can you find a real definition that means a bunch of old democrats sitting around talking about the 25th amendment? My definition is comes from Merriam Webster and yes, its the only one listed. Do you find the merriam webster dictionary strange?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/coup%20d'%C3%A9tat

Why dont you help me out and find one that would include what you are calling a coup?

The oxford dictionary includes a second meaning: "A stroke of good luck." Is that what you are accusing me of leaving out?

Mcmillian second definition:2

an impressive and surprising success

Are you being dishonest or can you find one that includes discussing an amendment?
GrowlTowel

Thanks GT. I like to learn something new everyday. Who would have thought discussing an amendment would be against the law? No me. Glad I just raise goats. Are there any other amendments that arent allowed to be discussed?
Never said discussing it was against the law. Carry on.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
GrowlTowel said:

Thanks GT. I like to learn something new everyday. Who would have thought discussing an amendment would be against the law? No me. Glad I just raise goats. Are there any other amendments that arent allowed to be discussed?

Quote:

Not a lawyer so I really dont know. Is discussing the 25th amendment illegal? Does discussing the 25th or discussing impeachment count as a coup these days? I always thought coups, by accepted definitions, involved violence and rioting in the streets and blood on the moon. not old men sitting around talking.

Jack, I dont have much of an imagination. Is the coup a part of someone's imagination?

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.

This is the answer that confused me.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

cinque said:

Doc Holliday said:

LMAO
LOL.

Because you say so?

Nah.

Visualized:

Interesting for what you omit. But don't mind me, I have no ****ing clue that the sky is falling. You, sir, have all the acorns.
Doc Holliday
The sky isn't falling. The hammer will drop.

And you will eat Crow.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

And you will eat Crow.
Bookmarking. And we should ask Susie first.
cinque
Doc Holliday said:

Jack and DP said:

Sadly, the Deep State is real.

Quote:

"...Even if you're not doing anything wrong, you're being watched and recorded. And the storage capability of these systems increases every year consistently by orders of magnitude to where it's getting to the point where you don't have to have done anything wrong, you simply have to eventually fall under suspicion from somebody, even by a wrong call. And then they can use the system to go back in time and scrutinize every decision you've ever made. Every friend you've ever discussed something with. And attack you on that basis, to derive suspicion from an innocent life, and paint anyone in the context of a wrongdoer."

- Edward Snowden

Chuckle. Where is he?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

And you will eat Crow.
Lots of metaphors there. How long have you threatened with that hammer? On second thought You may be right but T is the nail.
quash
From conservative writer Rubin:

"By Jennifer Rubin
Opinion writer
February 21 at 11:00 AM
The Post reports, "Justice Department officials are preparing for the end of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III's nearly two-year investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election and believe a confidential report could be issued in coming days, according to people familiar with the discussions." That report will go to Attorney General William Barr, who refused to promise during his confirmation hearings that he would release the entire report but has little reason to bottle up a report that Congress could subpoena anyway.
The Post report continues, "An adviser to President Trump said there is palpable concern among the president's inner circle that the report might contain information about Trump and his team that is politically damaging, but not criminal conduct." That would be the best-case scenario.
Let's start with what will not be in the Mueller report: The findings from the Southern District of New York, which is exploring possible violation of campaign finance laws and Trump's financial dealings. That could go on for years, and has always been a more serious concern for Trump's inner circle. The report will also not contain the finding from any Roger Stone trial and/or plea deal, since that is being handled by the U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, not the special counsel's office. There could be other parts of the investigation Mueller has farmed out to other prosecutors involving Trump, his company, his foundation and his family members. That universe of legal activity will not stop even if Mueller's part of the investigation does.

Opinion | Obstruction of justice is hard to prove, even if Trump makes it look easy

How to prove obstruction of justice: Did the suspect have corrupt intent, and would the actions, if successful, be likely to obstruct the proceeding? (Joshua Carroll/The Washington Post)
As for Mueller's report, no one outside the special counsel's team really knows what form it will take. Everything from a simple declination to prosecute to a Leon Jaworski'-like road map to impeachment to a Ken Starr-like potboiler is possible. The restriction on release of grand jury testimony could be lifted by Chief Judge Beryl Howell, the very same judge who recently approved unsealing the Jaworski road map.
I am less concerned than many that Barr, who is a respected lawyer and owes Trump no particular loyalty, will bury the report, especially if Mueller has obtained approval from the chief judge to release grand jury materials to Congress. Perpetuating rumors and speculation about what is in or not in the special counsel's report serves no one's interest.
Just as the form of the report is as yet unknown, no outside observer can predict what it will contain. Mueller who was charged with overseeing both a criminal and counterintelligence investigation has, with each indictment and conviction, provided previously unknown details, introduced new characters and enlightened us as to the extent of the Russian scheme to interfere with our election.
While court documents and news reports indicate that many members of the Trump team (Paul Manafort, Roger Stone, Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner) had contacts with Russians or the Russian cutout WikiLeaks during the campaign, what Trump knew about these and what actions, if any, he approved have not yet been revealed. He might have been privy to every move, utterly clueless or somewhere in between. Without knowing what a host of cooperating witnesses, including Cohen, Michael Flynn and Donald McGahn, has told Mueller, it's foolhardy to speculate as to what Mueller has learned.

The only "collusion" by Trump we can definitively identify occurred in plain sight his public request for the Russians to go find Hillary Clinton's emails. WikiLeaks would later oblige, releasing the first emails within hours of the "Access Hollywood" tape's release. (Trump's efforts to pursue the Moscow Trump Tower deal despite Trump's public denials provide a possible motive for Trump to cover up his Russian connections, but do not on their face appear to be illegal.)
More likely to be included in Mueller's report is a catalogue of Trump's efforts to disrupt and interfere with investigations into his and his campaign's Russia contacts. Trump's role in concocting phony cover stories (regarding the reason for firing James Comey as FBI director, to explain the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting), his offers to pardon witnesses, his efforts to influence the Manafort jury by publicly disparaging prosecutors, his attempts to get then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions to unrecuse himself, his attempt to persuade Comey to go easy on Flynn, and any potentially misleading written answers by Trump to Mueller's written questions could be laid out so as to bring us to the inescapable conclusion that Trump obstructed justice.
Trump and his team are right in one respect: Mueller is highly unlikely to indict a sitting president in violation of Justice Department guidelines. (As a former Justice Department official who has worked with Mueller over the years told me, "He's not a guy to color outside the lines.") The immediate consequences for the president will be political. Once Mueller is done, the host of other investigations will continue while the focus moves to Congress. Congress and the voters get the last say as to when and under what conditions Trump's presidency will end."
ValhallaBear
nephew please

Jennifer Rubin is as conservative as Bill Kristol and hates Trump about as much as Kristol does
Doc Holliday
If Mueller had any charges against anyone conspiring with Russia...it would already be public and his investigation wouldn't be ending. He wouldn't end his investigation with new charges levied.

Ya'll need to start thinking with your brain.
quash
ValhallaBear said:

nephew please

Jennifer Rubin is as conservative as Bill Kristol and hates Trump about as much as Kristol does
She is conservative, and like many conservatives she abhors Trump's authoritarianism.
GrowlTowel

GrowlTowel said:

Quote:

Not a lawyer so I really dont know. Is discussing the 25th amendment illegal? Does discussing the 25th or discussing impeachment count as a coup these days? I always thought coups, by accepted definitions, involved violence and rioting in the streets and blood on the moon. not old men sitting around talking.

Jack, I dont have much of an imagination. Is the coup a part of someone's imagination?

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.

This is the answer that confused me.
Does discussing the 25th or discussing impeachment count as a coup these days?

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

nephew please

She is conservative, and like many conservatives she abhors Trump's authoritarianism.
Authoritarianism?

Dear god quash...
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

nephew please

Conservative?

Dear god quash...

Florda_mike
Quash ..... wrong on both counts!

Huh boys?
quash
Florda_mike said:

Huh boys?
You and the boys have pushed the boundary for conservative into the weeds.
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Huh boys?

Fair enough

And tell us, what are you pushing???
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Huh boys?

Fair enough

And tell us, what are you pushing???
Things you hate: rule of law, free speech, freedom of contract, the right to carry in your marijuana patch, stuff like that.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.