Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

48,030 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

What is the preferred dish to bring to a Coup Cucks Clan rally?
Your hatred of the President and conservatives doesn't change the facts quash.
Oldbear83
quash said:

I believe they call themselves the KKK, vote Democrat since 1860, and focus on fear more than food, quash.

You might do better to go visit the Young Republicans. Do some good, learn about patriotism, that sort of thing.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Bless your heart. "Hatred?" No it's disdain and no respect.
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

I believe they call themselves the KKK, vote Democrat since 1860, and focus on fear more than food, quash.

You might do better to go visit the Young Republicans. Do some good, learn about patriotism, that sort of thing.

And your ancestors? Did they vote for Democrats?
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

My ancestors were Pennsylvania Anabaptists, Waco. They detested Slavery and died almost to the man fighting it to end it.

They believed, as my family all do, in God and the rights and duties of moral men and women.

Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

My ancestors were Pennsylvania Anabaptists, Waco. They detested Slavery and died almost to the man fighting it to end it.

They believed, as my family all do, in God and the rights and duties of moral men and women.

Yeah mine too. But I'll bet there are many here making the same stupid claim about Democrats whose ancestors voted Democrat and those racist in office. It's silly to claim it. It violates historical reasoning. It was the slavery issue not the party. It's a stupid red herring.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Florda_mike said:

"I don't think it will be real to them until people are locked up."

Ironic but yes, I agree.

Omg

By "them" do you mean "democrats?"

LIQ, are you breaking to the right a little here?
Whats the score for lock ups so far? 3-0?

So if it's 3-2 or 4-2 or 5-3 then democrats will begin to see Russiagate for a scam?
What is the score now? I have been hearing its and buts for years now.

Robert Mueller is a life long Republican, For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge. He is still married to his high school sweetheart and is a practicing Christian. The one running him down, not so much.

I think he should be trusted and allowed to do his job. So far the score is 2 repubs in prison, one more one the way and a goose egg for the Dems, I will wait and see the final outcome before calling anything another coup.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
corncob pipe
The Obama Praetorian is at DEFCON 2 and is chewing off their own trapped foot...

making a stand with this "eight days in May" bullshlt ...

cutting losses and concocting a 'rogue' DOJ FBI scenario

Doc Holliday

Florda_mike said:

Florda_mike said:

"I don't think it will be real to them until people are locked up."

Ironic but yes, I agree.

Omg

By "them" do you mean "democrats?"

LIQ, are you breaking to the right a little here?
Whats the score for lock ups so far? 3-0?

So if it's 3-2 or 4-2 or 5-3 then democrats will begin to see Russiagate for a scam?
What is the score now? I have been hearing its and buts for years now.

Robert Mueller is a life long Republican, For his service in and during the Vietnam War, his military decorations and awards include: the Bronze Star Medal with Combat "V", Purple Heart Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medals with Combat "V", Combat Action Ribbon, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal with four service stars, Republic of Vietnam Gallantry Cross, Republic of Vietnam Campaign Medal, and Parachutist Badge. He is still married to his high school sweetheart and is a practicing Christian. The one running him down, not so much.

I think he should be trusted and allowed to do his job. So far the score is 2 repubs in prison, one more one the way and a goose egg for the Dems, I will wait and see the final outcome before calling anything another coup.
Mueller lied about WMD's in Iraq.
Doc Holliday
The "evidence" the FBI was using to build it's case against Trump was so "solid" they created a secret backchannel to hide the fact it was *still* all coming from political propagandists at Fusion in the employ of Hillary Clinton.

Comey and McCabe tooks steps to HIDE the fact the 'evidence' they were using against Trump & his team to 'prove' Russian collusion was coming straight from Fusion GPS & Glenn Simpson, who were working for the Clinton camp. Even AFTER THE ELECTION WAS OVER.

Here we have an admission that the heads of federal LEO and Intel agencies actively moved against a sitting President using POLITICALLY TAINTED PROPAGANDA that was coming straight from a political comms shop working for the Clintons and the DNC.

McCabe's only play at this point is to claim he was doing what he thought was the best for the country because he was convinced the 'evidence' he was being shown that Trump was a Russian stooge was REAL.

But it wasn't real. And there will be evidence that Horowitz and Huber have compiled that will SHOW that McCabe along with Comey & Strzok & Brennan & Clapper and John McCain all *knew* this Trump/Russia 'evidence' was fake & being created for the Clintons.

I cannot believe some of the posters on here who think this is a nothing burger.
ValhallaBear
This is nothing more than a publicity tour for his book

Stop thinking you can think like these people think

They're not normal people
ValhallaBear
quash said:

This gets funnier every time I see it

It works on so many levels

Man, I wish I had high level wit like that

I'll bet next time it's Coup Cucks Clan Party.....CCCP....get it?

CCCP = Russia

I'll bet the NYT might pick that up it's so awesomely funny
Jack and DP
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/alan-dershowitz-ousting-trump-via-25th-amendment-is-clearly-an-attempt-at-a-coup-detat
ABC BEAR
quash said:

Krispy Kreme Kolaches? I might be willing to call a cease fire and meet between the trenches for one.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Yeah mine too. But I'll bet there are many here making the same stupid claim about Democrats whose ancestors voted Democrat and those racist in office. It's silly to claim it. It violates historical reasoning. It was the slavery issue not the party. It's a stupid red herring.
KKK was Democrats. Jim Crow was Democrats.

Recent anti-Semitic statements were by elected Democrats.

You can't wish away facts, Waco.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Actually, below is a stupid red herring.

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

KKK was Democrats. Jim Crow was Democrats.

Recent anti-Semitic statements were by elected Democrats.

You can't wish away facts, Waco.
well, there are facts and then there is history and context. Good ol Waco ISD taught me that.
Waco1947
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Nice dodge. Remember to deflect and duck, too.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Nice dodge. Remember to deflect and duck, too.
Doc's only 'Dodge' is a truck. Yours, quash, is in your discussion style.
Waco1947
So McCabe goes on national TV to announce coup? National tv?
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Uhhhhh ...... yeah, that's correct
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Apparently he's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but that's what he did.

Followed a day later by having a representative say his words did not mean what he said ...
Florda_mike
McCabe wrote a book describing the entire plot to oust Trump, a president fairly elected by people

It's a miracle Trump won, truly a miracle

If heads don't role on this then all of DC is in on it and that's possible too
Waco1947
Florda_mike said:

McCabe wrote a book describing the entire plot to oust Trump, a president fairly elected by people

Heads will "roll" although I guess a hand could play the role of a head.
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Dude I'm guessing no heads will role at all as I'm suspecting no one in DC has balls enough to go there

You go after DC and it's entirety goes against you as in Trump

Facts ^^^
quash
Florda_mike said:

Waco1947 said:

Florda_mike said:

Dude I'm guessing no heads will role at all as I'm suspecting no one in DC has balls enough to go there

You go after DC and it's entirety goes against you as in Trump

Facts ^^^
Head role, like the heads in jars on Futurama?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Waco1947
"Every thing goes against T". I call it democracy at work against a wanna be dictator who is really a narcissistic fool
Florda_mike
Waco1947 said:

"Every thing goes against T". I call it democracy at work against a wanna be dictator who is really a narcissistic fool

W. R. O. N. G.

DC simply goes against any outsider that threatens the cabal

RINOs included too!
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Is the coup over yet or did they call a time out for the weekend?
Florda_mike

Is the coup over yet or did they call a time out for the weekend?

There's never a timeout in this game
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Oh good. What has happened today? Any arrests? Anybody shot? Anything beyond had a yada yada yada?

Florda_mike
My gosh

There ya go again
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I have always enjoyed reading about coups. The other ones were exciting Idi Amin and Aaddafi and of course Napoleon. Those were exciting. These modern coups are pretty boring. No blood no parades and no big speeches. And I guess both sides agree to rest up on the weekends. I am disappointed. No arrests except repubs. Sad. You would think a real coup would at least call for a state of emergency announcement.
Doc Holliday

I have always enjoyed reading about coups. The other ones were exciting Idi Amin and Aaddafi and of course Napoleon. Those were exciting. These modern coups are pretty boring. No blood no parades and no big speeches. And I guess both sides agree to rest up on the weekends. I am disappointed. No arrests except repubs. Sad. You would think a real coup would at least call for a state of emergency announcement.
Theres two ongoing investigations into this.

They just have people that aren't complete scumbags leaking left and right to create a narrative like Muellers team. This is why you know nothing.

I didn't realize you needed MSM to tell you everything. Eventually they will.
JXL
HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

The words that come to mind are "retaliation" and "obstruction".

Could you list all the campaign or administration officials who have been convicted of collusion with the Russians?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.