Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

48,348 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
ValhallaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Quash ..... wrong on both counts!

Huh boys?
You and the boys have pushed the boundary for conservative into the weeds.

Fair enough

And tell us, what are you pushing???
Things you hate: rule of law, free speech, freedom of contract, the right to carry in your marijuana patch, stuff like that.
Unless it's the FBI going after Trump or protecting Hillary. Then it's 'wait for the investigation to complete'

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
GrowlTowel said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

GrowlTowel said:

Thanks GT. I like to learn something new everyday. Who would have thought discussing an amendment would be against the law? No me. Glad I just raise goats. Are there any other amendments that arent allowed to be discussed?
Never said discussing it was against the law. Carry on.

Quote:

Not a lawyer so I really dont know. Is discussing the 25th amendment illegal? Does discussing the 25th or discussing impeachment count as a coup these days? I always thought coups, by accepted definitions, involved violence and rioting in the streets and blood on the moon. not old men sitting around talking.

Jack, I dont have much of an imagination. Is the coup a part of someone's imagination?

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.

This is the answer that confused me.
Does discussing the 25th or discussing impeachment count as a coup these days?

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.
Thanks. So talking about the 25th amendment isnt against the law but does count as a coup. Thanks for the clarification.
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Huh boys?

Fair enough

Things you hate: rule of law, free speech, freedom of contract, the right to carry in your marijuana patch, stuff like that.
Unless it's the FBI going after Trump or protecting Hillary. Then it's 'wait for the investigation to complete'

Always get the facts. Why is that a problem?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Huh boys?

Fair enough

Not.

Even.

Close.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Waco1947
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Huh boys?

Fair enough

Yowza!
GrowlTowel

GrowlTowel said:

GrowlTowel said:

Thanks GT. I like to learn something new everyday. Who would have thought discussing an amendment would be against the law? No me. Glad I just raise goats. Are there any other amendments that arent allowed to be discussed?

Quote:

Not a lawyer so I really dont know. Is discussing the 25th amendment illegal? Does discussing the 25th or discussing impeachment count as a coup these days? I always thought coups, by accepted definitions, involved violence and rioting in the streets and blood on the moon. not old men sitting around talking.

Jack, I dont have much of an imagination. Is the coup a part of someone's imagination?

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.
Thanks. So talking about the 25th amendment isnt against the law but does count as a coup. Thanks for the clarification.

Anytime.
cinque
HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Psychology professors at Baylor and Psychiatry professors at medical schools really should assign reading this board just as a lab to get the students some practical application exercises.

Good grief man....connect the dots. The actions of the FBI and DOJ in collaboration with certain segments of the national media goes way beyond the traditional Democrat vs Republican political horseplay .

Much as I despise what Barrack Hussein Obama attempted to do to this country .....I would be outraged if it came to light individuals in the FBI and DOJ conspired against him.

Trump is POTUS in part because his opponent was very publicly being investigated by the FBI during the campaign while the investigation into Trump remained an undisclosed secret. The idea that the FBI was "weaponized" against Trump and soft on Clinton is the kind of funhouse mirror opposite-from-truth narrative that would feel right at home in 1984. You have to ignore everything that went down in 2016 and your own lying eyes to believe it, but a stout Republican propaganda operation seems to have taken care of that for Trump supporters.
Absolutely true and they know it.
Make Racism Wrong Again
quash

GrowlTowel said:

GrowlTowel said:

Quote:

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.

Dictionaries going into heavy re-write.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Modern coups sure aren't what they used to be.

No blood no parades no riots no arrests no change of leadership. Just old men talking about an amendment and some hurt feelings.
riflebear
HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Psychology professors at Baylor and Psychiatry professors at medical schools really should assign reading this board just as a lab to get the students some practical application exercises.

Good grief man....connect the dots. The actions of the FBI and DOJ in collaboration with certain segments of the national media goes way beyond the traditional Democrat vs Republican political horseplay .

Much as I despise what Barrack Hussein Obama attempted to do to this country .....I would be outraged if it came to light individuals in the FBI and DOJ conspired against him.

Trump is POTUS in part because his opponent was very publicly being investigated by the FBI during the campaign while the investigation into Trump remained an undisclosed secret. The idea that the FBI was "weaponized" against Trump and soft on Clinton is the kind of funhouse mirror opposite-from-truth narrative that would feel right at home in 1984. You have to ignore everything that went down in 2016 and your own lying eyes to believe it, but a stout Republican propaganda operation seems to have taken care of that for Trump supporters.
Have you been in a coma the last 3 years? You do realize this is 100% false about Trump?

The reason Trump was under investigation is because the FBI/DOJ conspired w/ the press to plant a story so they could use it to start this fake investigation. I know you've seen that proven by the IG report and Congressional investigations for 2 years now - why keep pushing this #fakenews or do you just not read real facts on here for 2 years?

Hillary ACTUALLY was under investigation for major illegal acts by her party and many Obama appointees. These liberals on here in 30 years are going to be like the moon landing deniars who will still avoid the facts and believe Trump stole the election.

What you all forget is Hillary stole the election from Bernie. She should be in jail and everyone knows it (including Obama's DOJ/FBI) who hid and covered up the facts to help her win the Presidency. Bernie should have been the nominee and Trump would have beat him by a much larger margin than Hillary.

Nice try folks but no matter how much you want to believe it or spin it - you are WRONG AGAIN!!!
riflebear
quash
riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

She should be in jail and everyone knows it (including Obama's DOJ/FBI) who hid and covered up the facts to help her win the Presidency.
Help her? They sunk her when Comey made his announcement shortly before the election. Did you get a memory wipe??
Doc Holliday
quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

She should be in jail and everyone knows it (including Obama's DOJ/FBI) who hid and covered up the facts to help her win the Presidency.
Help her? They sunk her when Comey made his announcement shortly before the election. Did you get a memory wipe??
You need a memory wipe. Comey's reasoning for the new investigation/announcement was that new evidence had surfaced and he wanted to HURRY and clear her because he didn't like the idea of an incoming elected president to be under investigation.

Funny, they had Trump under investigation before and after. Rules apply to different political ideologies.
Waco1947
Do you really believe your nonsense? Comey sunk HRC
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Do you really believe your nonsense? Comey sunk HRC
I do believe it. James Comey said it himself.

Comey writes: "Assuming, as nearly everyone did, that Hillary Clinton would be elected president of the United States in less than two weeks, what would happen to the FBI, the justice department or her own presidency if it later was revealed, after the fact, that she still was the subject of an FBI investigation?"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/apr/13/james-comey-book-hillary-clinton-email-investigation
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

You need a memory wipe. Comey's reasoning for the new investigation/announcement was that new evidence had surfaced and he wanted to HURRY and clear her because he didn't like the idea of an incoming elected president to be under investigation.

Funny, they had Trump under investigation before and after. Rules apply to different political ideologies.
Yes, and he was wrong, he cost her the election. He was right not to prosecute, though, as he had insufficient evidence of intent to benefit a foreign power.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Yes, and he was wrong, he cost her the election. He was right not to prosecute, though, as he had insufficient evidence of intent to benefit a foreign power.
No, Comey did not 'cost her the election'.

That was always on Hillary, even if she - and apparently you - cannot grasp that basic fact of life.
Oldbear83
quash said:

. He was right not to prosecute, though, as he had insufficient evidence of intent to benefit a foreign power.
So the actual statute is irrelevant when you like the person accused.

Well that's nice for your side.
ValhallaBear
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

First time off the high board, eh? Comey didn't cost her jack ****

He HAD to reopen the investigation because NYPD and NY FBI were busting his balls over the fact that they knew what was on Weiner's laptop yet McCabe sat on it for 3 and a half weeks

Then Lynch got involved and started threatening NYPD with reopening the Eric Garner case
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

That was always on Hillary, even if she - and apparently you - cannot grasp that basic fact of life.

Your opinion is not a fact.
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

He HAD to reopen the investigation because NYPD and NY FBI were busting his balls over the fact that they knew what was on Weiner's laptop yet McCabe sat on it for 3 and a half weeks

Then Lynch got involved and started threatening NYPD with reopening the Eric Garner case

Yay.

Now about the highlighted text...
Sam Lowry
HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Delusional.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Your opinion is not a fact.
Your opinion on this point is not even good fiction.
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Yay.

Excuses are for losers - Vince Lombardi

Here's my wallet..Ouch - Seth Rich
Sam Lowry
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

GrowlTowel said:

Quote:

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.

25th, yes.
Impeachment, no.

Dictionaries going into heavy re-write.
Never mind the dictionaries, let's just rewrite the 25th:

"In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Unwillingness to adopt the Policies of the Establishment, his Powers shall devolve on the Vice President."
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Yay.

Your excuses as to why the investigation was re-opened may be valid. Comey was still wrong about Clinton getting elected, wasn't he?

As to whether it cost her the election:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/15/shameless-president-trump-comey-emails-clinton-charity
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/392239-clinton-campaign-chief-says-there-is-good-evidence-comey-blew-the-election
"When Der Spiegel told Comey that Clinton "plunged in the polls" after his announcement, he said "obviously, it could have" played a roll in her loss, but he didn't make the decision for political reasons."
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

riflebear said:

HuMcK said:

Canada2017 said:

PartyBear said:

Yay.

Your excuses as to why the investigation was re-opened may be valid. Comey was still wrong about Clinton getting elected, wasn't he?

As to whether it cost her the election:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jun/15/shameless-president-trump-comey-emails-clinton-charity
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-comey-letter-probably-cost-clinton-the-election/
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/392239-clinton-campaign-chief-says-there-is-good-evidence-comey-blew-the-election
"When Der Spiegel told Comey that Clinton "plunged in the polls" after his announcement, he said "obviously, it could have" played a roll in her loss, but he didn't make the decision for political reasons."
It was a factor

It wasn't the only factor
corncob pipe
you two... get a room!
Waco1947
Yep!
Waco1947
Role.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Yep!
Find your soul yet, Waco?
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!
I always have it. God gave it to me. No one can take it away. Not even judgmental Pharisees.
Now then, do women have God given souls?
Did God form the Amalkites in the womb and order Israel to destroy every last man, woman, and child? God is not quite as crystal clear as you wish.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!
I always have it. God gave it to me. No one can take it away. Not even judgmental Pharisees.
Did God form the Amalkites in the womb and order Israel to destroy every last man, woman, and child? God is not quite as crystal clear as you wish.
Of course women have souls.

So do children, including the unborn.

Yes, God gave you your soul. But yours is like Herod's, you think whatever you do is good. Even abortion.
Waco1947
Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!

Yes, God gave you your soul. But yours is like Herod's, you think whatever you do is good. Even abortion.
Thank you. Finally! Women have souls (and bodies). Can you tell a woman what to do with her body? If you can then what is rape?
Doc Holliday
Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Waco1947 said:

Yep!

Thank you. Finally! Women have souls (and bodies). Can you tell a woman what to do with her body? If you can then what is rape?

I have to register for the draft. The government is telling me I may have to put my body on the line in warfare.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.