Football
Sponsored by

Oklahoma drill

29,258 Views | 291 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by xiledinok
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
PervertedLittleTarts said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

I really didn't think I said anything that controversial.... but some folks are always looking for a fight.... and must attack anyone that doesn't follow their view of things....

Listen, I'll apologize for the pee wee football remark, but what you said wasn't controversial, it was just simply false. And I'm tired of reading constant falsehoods posted on this board that bizarrely have become widely accepted as fact. So I'm calling you out. If you're going to make a statement, then be able to back it up. In this case, you can't.
What he said was accurate, and in response, you behaved like a d bag - your standard response. Your problem with it is you are an apologist who takes any criticism of CMR personally.

What he said wasn't accurate, and I've unequivocally proven that. But since you lack the ability to understand simple concepts, I remain unsurprised that you don't understand that.

As far as criticism of CMR, I couldn't care less if someone criticizes him as long as it's accurate. I criticized him plenty over the past year. What's tiring is the constant criticism based on complete fabrications which permeates every thread on this board. So I'm calling it out. Sorry it hurts your feelers, but you'll be all right.
Pray tell, what did you criticize Rhule about? You have the floor.
Mothra

Mothra said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Noghri said:

OldSchoolBU said:

there is a term for all this worry over the Oklahoma drill pre-game. Let me think of it. Oh yeah, MANUFACTURED DRAMA. Quit thinking like cowards and start thinking like champions. Do you want a tough football team? Toughness is a skill that needs to be practiced. You don't get tough without getting used to contact.
Dumb post is dumb. This is not a way to get tough. It is a way to wear out your body/impede healing.

How many of the last 15 national champs run this drill?
college or pro
when you get your own program run it like you want to. I don't have a problem with it. Players take on about 60-90 "Oklahoma drills" in a game and people are worried about one more pre-game? I just don't get it. Serious making a mountain out of a molehill.
Just FYI, Tanner Thrift, one of our best offensive linemen, had his football career ended by the Oklahoma drill. As a result, we had to move a TE to guard, and play a freshman at center. How do you think that turn of events has affected us this season? Would it have been better to have someone with Tanner's size and experience protecting Zach Smith from getting killed, or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

If you truly want an honest answer, then I'll give you one. The answer is molehill. Tanner had an MCL tear, which was repaired arthroscopically. It would have only required a brief rehab and he would have been fully cleared to play last season. He made a decision to retire from football on his own, which of course is his right. The injury would not have prevented him from playing in 2017 had he desired to continue playing.
I see. He must have been one of those players that wasn't tough enough to handle the MCL tear he got in the Oklahoma drill.
Timbear
Hey perverted, I did play football and did Ok drills IN PRACTICE.
Mothra

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

I really didn't think I said anything that controversial.... but some folks are always looking for a fight.... and must attack anyone that doesn't follow their view of things....

Listen, I'll apologize for the pee wee football remark, but what you said wasn't controversial, it was just simply false. And I'm tired of reading constant falsehoods posted on this board that bizarrely have become widely accepted as fact. So I'm calling you out. If you're going to make a statement, then be able to back it up. In this case, you can't.
What he said was accurate, and in response, you behaved like a d bag - your standard response. Your problem with it is you are an apologist who takes any criticism of CMR personally.

What he said wasn't accurate, and I've unequivocally proven that. But since you lack the ability to understand simple concepts, I remain unsurprised that you don't understand that.

As far as criticism of CMR, I couldn't care less if someone criticizes him as long as it's accurate. I criticized him plenty over the past year. What's tiring is the constant criticism based on complete fabrications which permeates every thread on this board. So I'm calling it out. Sorry it hurts your feelers, but you'll be all right.
And as a corollary, what criticisms of mine that you've taken issue with have been fabrications? I am curious what you find "nonsensical."
PervertedLittleTarts
Timbear said:

Hey perverted, I did play football and did Ok drills IN PRACTICE.

Hey Timbear, did you see us running the Oklahoma drill IN GAMES? Because I must have missed that.
PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Oklahoma Drill has it's place. Putting your face and hands through another human who is trying to do the same to you is not a natural thing for most folks and this can get them more accustomed to it. It can also get everyone's juices flowing when the energy is down. I did it about 3 times a spring and then again the first day of full pads in Fall Camp.. I might stop practice once a year and throw it in there if I thought we were flat...

So that's about 5 times a year and never in pregame.

my problem with Rhule's use of it is that it seems he came in with the idea that our kids were soft, and that is absolutely false. He took over a very physical and very tough bunch of veteran players.

He was a victim of B1G Bias.

"Veteran" players you say? LOL. So converted TE 265 pound Teck at center, true freshman Miller and Newman also on the OL, Mims with one season as a backup, true freshmen Sneed, Lovett, and Holmes, and Ish Wainwright the basketball player, on defense freshmen Pitre, walk-on McVea, Terrel Bernard, and Harrison Hand, sophomores new CB Blake Lynch, Jameson Houston, Clay Johnston, B. Roy, Michael Johnson, Jordan Williams, Ogor, Chris Miller, and Henry Black... all of these players were on the two-deep to start the season, and you refer to them as "veteran" players? Are you sure you've actually coached football? Pee Wee league doesn't count.
triggered much?

Never. Is that the best response you can muster for being exposed as a know-nothing fool?
I don't need to prove myself to a child.

I gave a thoughtful response to this discussion and you have attacked me. Your issues are obvious and they are on you. I'm secure in my credentials and abilities as a football coach. People who know me know this.

I hope you can get a grip on your emotions some day.

Alright credentialed coach, then explain to us how the players I specifically named could be considered "veterans." We will wait.
He never said all of the players were veterans. Must be your reading comprehension problem again.

What he DID say was Rhule inherited tough veteran players. I can't believe I am having to explain this, but what that means is the veterans on this team that Rhule inherited were already tough. That's quite a bit different from saying all the players on the team are veterans.

Now the real question for me is whether this is your glibness again, or whether you are being intentionally obtuse. Typically, I wouldn't believe someone could be so brainless, but in your case, I actually think it is the former.

Now this is especially rich coming from you. You've practically been laughed off the premium board because you continually make the most nonsensical posts ever seen there regardless of one's position, so you thought you'd come over here and play the tough guy where you'll get some support and project your brainlessness onto me? How pathetic.

And boy, is this post Exhibit A of your inability to think with reason. He referred to the team having a quote "very tough bunch of veteran players," and so I responded with a specific listing of decidedly non-veteran players listed on our two-deep to start the season. Funny enough, I went back and looked after that post and I left off another four sophomores with limited playing time also listed on that same two-deep, which clearly demonstrates to anyone with a brain that the majority of the players seeing the field weren't even remotely veterans. So, I'll ask you, even though I know it will be a waste of time as you're typically unable to conjure a coherent response: where are all these oh so tough veterans that he was referring to? Please name at least 25-30 of them, because that's the amount it would take for a Power 5 team to compete at a high level. You won't be able to, but it will be fun to watch your mental gymnastics in response.

Go.
Let's not pretend that the paid board isn't for the most part an echo chamber for apologists such as yourself. Any criticism of this staff is typically met with accusations that one loves Briles or hates CMR. There is no gray on the paid board. They remind me of the delusional Aggie fans on their fan board. The handful of reasonable posters - only Crash Davis comes immediately to mind - are drowned out by the apologists such as yourself who are constantly making excuses for how the season progressed last year. It's one reason I don't post much over there. Instead I use it to get information on recruiting and practice reports. There's no sense in engaging with dolts such as yourself who only view CMR and the program in black and white terms.

Sure, the free board isn't perfect, but there are more nuanced positions expressed here without the resulting accusations that you either pine for Briles or hate Rhule. In short, your **** isn't going to fly over here.

I don't make excuses, I state facts. You're more than welcome to demonstrate I'm wrong on any of the facts that I state and I will welcome it, but you can't because what I post is accurate and based on facts. So you instead resort to the pathetic argument of the weak-minded by pinning a strawman on me, claiming I'm some kind of apologist. I apologize and make excuses for no one, least of all a coach that I don't even know. So my **** will fly just fine here because it's factually based.

You claim to want nuanced discussion but when actual knowledgeable people correct you, you get your panties in a wad. You don't want nuance, you want cheerleading from the brainless pitchfork crowd, which is why you post over here because that's where most of them reside.
PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Pray tell, what did you criticize Rhule about? You have the floor.

Plenty. I had major issues with Nixon the first half of the season; second half was a different story. I'm not going to take the time to recount it all, and I have nothing to prove to you of all people anyway.
PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Mothra said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Noghri said:

OldSchoolBU said:

there is a term for all this worry over the Oklahoma drill pre-game. Let me think of it. Oh yeah, MANUFACTURED DRAMA. Quit thinking like cowards and start thinking like champions. Do you want a tough football team? Toughness is a skill that needs to be practiced. You don't get tough without getting used to contact.
Dumb post is dumb. This is not a way to get tough. It is a way to wear out your body/impede healing.

college or pro
when you get your own program run it like you want to. I don't have a problem with it. Players take on about 60-90 "Oklahoma drills" in a game and people are worried about one more pre-game? I just don't get it. Serious making a mountain out of a molehill.
Just FYI, Tanner Thrift, one of our best offensive linemen, had his football career ended by the Oklahoma drill. As a result, we had to move a TE to guard, and play a freshman at center. How do you think that turn of events has affected us this season? Would it have been better to have someone with Tanner's size and experience protecting Zach Smith from getting killed, or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?

If you truly want an honest answer, then I'll give you one. The answer is molehill. Tanner had an MCL tear, which was repaired arthroscopically. It would have only required a brief rehab and he would have been fully cleared to play last season. He made a decision to retire from football on his own, which of course is his right. The injury would not have prevented him from playing in 2017 had he desired to continue playing.
I see. He must have been one of those players that wasn't tough enough to handle the MCL tear he got in the Oklahoma drill.

Just as I suspected, you didn't actually want an honest answer.

Apparently this is an example of you trying to be clever. You need to try harder.
PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

And as a corollary, what criticisms of mine that you've taken issue with have been fabrications? I am curious what you find "nonsensical."

I wasn't referring to you specifically but rather a number of people on here. I don't pay enough attention to your posts to be able to cite any criticisms you've made, because I long ago determined that reading your posts are an exercise in futility because they are often nonsensical. And to answer your question, "nonsensical" means statements composed by someone lacking a logical thought process. Hope that helps.
Timbear
Hey perverted, no one said he did it in games. Don't be stupid. you're trying too hard.
PervertedLittleTarts
Timbear said:

Hey perverted, no one said he did it in games. Don't be stupid. you're trying too hard.

Hey Timbear, there's only two options in football, either you're practicing (like in pregame) or playing a game. And besides, I would never try to be stupid, because in that department, you'd always put me to shame.
xiledinok
Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

It's a drill that coaches he's worked for used effectively in his opinion.
I do believe Rhule was given the green light to weed out the players. I think that's why he questioned their toughness and commitment. This is why we have upset fans bent out of shape and crying about transfers.
They way Rhule handled the 1st year was stupid, led to 1 win and alienated the fan base. Let's hope he's not so stupid in his second year, has learned from some of his foolish mistakes, has a competent offensive scheme and has his players ready to play. These things were missing in large part last year.

There wasn't much competent going on offense with a line that was patched up and looked like a junior college.
I think Rhule was told to dump and rebuild it all, which is what he likes to do.
Mothra

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Noghri said:

OldSchoolBU said:

college or pro

Apparently this is an example of you trying to be clever. You need to try harder.
It's odd you felt I asked you a question. I think you need to read the post you responded to. I did not.
Mothra

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Oklahoma Drill has it's place. Putting your face and hands through another human who is trying to do the same to you is not a natural thing for most folks and this can get them more accustomed to it. It can also get everyone's juices flowing when the energy is down. I did it about 3 times a spring and then again the first day of full pads in Fall Camp.. I might stop practice once a year and throw it in there if I thought we were flat...

my problem with Rhule's use of it is that it seems he came in with the idea that our kids were soft, and that is absolutely false. He took over a very physical and very tough bunch of veteran players.

"Veteran" players you say? LOL. So converted TE 265 pound Teck at center, true freshman Miller and Newman also on the OL, Mims with one season as a backup, true freshmen Sneed, Lovett, and Holmes, and Ish Wainwright the basketball player, on defense freshmen Pitre, walk-on McVea, Terrel Bernard, and Harrison Hand, sophomores new CB Blake Lynch, Jameson Houston, Clay Johnston, B. Roy, Michael Johnson, Jordan Williams, Ogor, Chris Miller, and Henry Black... all of these players were on the two-deep to start the season, and you refer to them as "veteran" players? Are you sure you've actually coached football? Pee Wee league doesn't count.
triggered much?

Never. Is that the best response you can muster for being exposed as a know-nothing fool?

I gave a thoughtful response to this discussion and you have attacked me. Your issues are obvious and they are on you. I'm secure in my credentials and abilities as a football coach. People who know me know this.

Alright credentialed coach, then explain to us how the players I specifically named could be considered "veterans." We will wait.
He never said all of the players were veterans. Must be your reading comprehension problem again.

What he DID say was Rhule inherited tough veteran players. I can't believe I am having to explain this, but what that means is the veterans on this team that Rhule inherited were already tough. That's quite a bit different from saying all the players on the team are veterans.

Now the real question for me is whether this is your glibness again, or whether you are being intentionally obtuse. Typically, I wouldn't believe someone could be so brainless, but in your case, I actually think it is the former.

Now this is especially rich coming from you. You've practically been laughed off the premium board because you continually make the most nonsensical posts ever seen there regardless of one's position, so you thought you'd come over here and play the tough guy where you'll get some support and project your brainlessness onto me? How pathetic.

And boy, is this post Exhibit A of your inability to think with reason. He referred to the team having a quote "very tough bunch of veteran players," and so I responded with a specific listing of decidedly non-veteran players listed on our two-deep to start the season. Funny enough, I went back and looked after that post and I left off another four sophomores with limited playing time also listed on that same two-deep, which clearly demonstrates to anyone with a brain that the majority of the players seeing the field weren't even remotely veterans. So, I'll ask you, even though I know it will be a waste of time as you're typically unable to conjure a coherent response: where are all these oh so tough veterans that he was referring to? Please name at least 25-30 of them, because that's the amount it would take for a Power 5 team to compete at a high level. You won't be able to, but it will be fun to watch your mental gymnastics in response.

Go.
Let's not pretend that the paid board isn't for the most part an echo chamber for apologists such as yourself. Any criticism of this staff is typically met with accusations that one loves Briles or hates CMR. There is no gray on the paid board. They remind me of the delusional Aggie fans on their fan board. The handful of reasonable posters - only Crash Davis comes immediately to mind - are drowned out by the apologists such as yourself who are constantly making excuses for how the season progressed last year. It's one reason I don't post much over there. Instead I use it to get information on recruiting and practice reports. There's no sense in engaging with dolts such as yourself who only view CMR and the program in black and white terms.

Sure, the free board isn't perfect, but there are more nuanced positions expressed here without the resulting accusations that you either pine for Briles or hate Rhule. In short, your **** isn't going to fly over here.

I don't make excuses, I state facts. You're more than welcome to demonstrate I'm wrong on any of the facts that I state and I will welcome it, but you can't because what I post is accurate and based on facts. So you instead resort to the pathetic argument of the weak-minded by pinning a strawman on me, claiming I'm some kind of apologist. I apologize and make excuses for no one, least of all a coach that I don't even know. So my **** will fly just fine here because it's factually based.

You claim to want nuanced discussion but when actual knowledgeable people correct you, you get your panties in a wad. You don't want nuance, you want cheerleading from the brainless pitchfork crowd, which is why you post over here because that's where most of them reside.
It's also odd you think you've corrected me with facts. Sorry bro, but it has never happened. Not once. If I am wrong on something, I typically admit it. Doesn't happen often though, because I also use facts.

Mothra

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

I wasn't referring to you specifically but rather a number of people on here. I don't pay enough attention to your posts to be able to cite any criticisms you've made, because I long ago determined that reading your posts are an exercise in futility because they are often nonsensical. And to answer your question, "nonsensical" means statements composed by someone lacking a logical thought process. Hope that helps.
And yet you can't point to a single nonsensical thing I've stated. Instead you resort to ad hominem - which is your "go to" and truly the argument of the weak minded.
Mothra
xiledinok said:

Mothra said:

xiledinok said:

It's a drill that coaches he's worked for used effectively in his opinion.
I do believe Rhule was given the green light to weed out the players. I think that's why he questioned their toughness and commitment. This is why we have upset fans bent out of shape and crying about transfers.
They way Rhule handled the 1st year was stupid, led to 1 win and alienated the fan base. Let's hope he's not so stupid in his second year, has learned from some of his foolish mistakes, has a competent offensive scheme and has his players ready to play. These things were missing in large part last year.

There wasn't much competent going on offense with a line that was patched up and looked like a junior college.
I think Rhule was told to dump and rebuild it all, which is what he likes to do.
Like I said, he was stupid in the way he handled things.
PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Noghri said:

OldSchoolBU said:

college or pro

It's odd you felt I asked you a question. I think you need to read the post you responded to. I did not.

"Would it have been better to have someone with Tanner's size and experience protecting Zach Smith from getting killed, or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?"

Mothball, that is what is referred to as a question, which is what I was referencing. Perhaps you should consider taking some remedial English courses if you need further help.
PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

triggered much?

Go.

It's also odd you think you've corrected me with facts. Sorry bro, but it has never happened. Not once. If I am wrong on something, I typically admit it. Doesn't happen often though, because I also use facts.

Correct. And if reading comprehension was a skill that you possessed, you would recognize that I haven't claimed I corrected you. In fact, I don't typically waste my time correcting you because I well understand that you quite obviously lack the intelligence needed to process said correction.

I apologize in advance for using numerous multisyllabic words in this post, because I know they will cause you to struggle.
PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

And yet you can't point to a single nonsensical thing I've stated. Instead you resort to ad hominem - which is your "go to" and truly the argument of the weak minded.

LOL. We could fill an encyclopedia with your nonsensical posts, which is why the more knowledgeable posters on premium have continually filleted you to pieces. It's been great fun to watch.
Mothra

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Noghri said:

OldSchoolBU said:

college or pro

"Would it have been better to have someone with Tanner's size and experience protecting Zach Smith from getting killed, or am I making a mountain out of a molehill?"

Mothball, that is what is referred to as a question, which is what I was referencing. Perhaps you should consider taking some remedial English courses if you need further help.
What part of I was not asking YOU a question did you not understand? Good God man. Are you stupid or just the most obtuse poster on this board?

Let me help you: I asked a rhetorical question in a post addressed to another poster (months ago, I might add). You decided to try and answer a rhetorical question not addressed to you.
Mothra

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

LOL. We could fill an encyclopedia with your nonsensical posts, which is why the more knowledgeable posters on premium have continually filleted you to pieces. It's been great fun to watch.
What I suspected. Got nothing. No surprise.
bearlyafarmer
robby44 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Exactly
It has its place and that place should never be pre game
If you need these drills pregame its too late and you are probably not ready to play
Coach Fredenburg and coach Goodner had some drills as tough as these Oklahoma drills but they focused more on techniques, staying low, getting off blocks, making tackles. Didn't focus on teaching guys how to be tough cause if You needed to learn that you weren't going to be playing anyway, probably not D1 worthy

good defense is all about read and react, getting off blocks, making tackles and a ton of film study
If you are not tough when put on that helmet then you've already lost

Which is why not a single person that posts here can present a single shred of evidence from last season that any of our "toughness" made a single appearance in any of our games.
boognish_bear
Coach Mike Siravo talks toughness

PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Noghri said:

OldSchoolBU said:

college or pro

What part of I was not asking YOU a question did you not understand? Good God man. Are you stupid or just the most obtuse poster on this board?

Let me help you: I asked a rhetorical question in a post addressed to another poster (months ago, I might add). You decided to try and answer a rhetorical question not addressed to you.

Mothball, your question, though rhetorical it may have been, was preceded by a statement that was patently false; to whit: "Just FYI, Tanner Thrift, one of our best offensive linemen, had his football career ended by the Oklahoma drill." Unfortunately, I was foolish enough to try to help you out by informing you, respectfully I might add, that your impression of that matter was inaccurate. Regrettably, I should have known that by providing an explanation which would rectify your false assumption would end up being a complete waste of time and effort as you don't care in the least about being knowledgeable or accurate, but rather only dumbing down this board with your brainless hot takes. As they say, I was throwing pearls before swine.

I've wasted enough of my time today making you look foolish, and it bores me now, and the good people on this board shouldn't have to be further subjected to wading through your illogical ramblings any more than they already have today.
Mothra

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Noghri said:

OldSchoolBU said:

college or pro

Mothball, your question, though rhetorical it may have been, was preceded by a statement that was patently false; to whit: "Just FYI, Tanner Thrift, one of our best offensive linemen, had his football career ended by the Oklahoma drill." Unfortunately, I was foolish enough to try to help you out by informing you, respectfully I might add, that your impression of that matter was inaccurate. Regrettably, I should have known that by providing an explanation which would rectify your false assumption would end up being a complete waste of time and effort as you don't care in the least about being knowledgeable or accurate, but rather only dumbing down this board with your brainless hot takes. As they say, I was throwing pearls before swine.

I've wasted enough of my time today making you look foolish, and it bores me now, and the good people on this board shouldn't have to be further subjected to wading through your illogical ramblings any more than they already have today.

Pervert, you've proven time and time again you're not the sharpest knife (see your comments comparing the last quarter of the cotton bowl to 1-11) but what I said was accurate.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19505880/baylor-center-tanner-thrift-giving-football-knee-injury

In short, thrift has a serious knee injury during the Oklahoma drill. Decided it was a big enough injury that he would call it a career. If not for the injury he would still be playing. So what I said was indeed accurate. But I understand it doesn't make much sense in your black and white world.

Now go pump your sunshine and excuses somewhere where they'll buy it.
PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

Mothra said:

OldSchoolBU said:

Noghri said:

OldSchoolBU said:

college or pro

Pervert, you've proven time and time again you're not the sharpest knife (see your comments comparing the last quarter of the cotton bowl to 1-11) but what I said was accurate.

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/19505880/baylor-center-tanner-thrift-giving-football-knee-injury

In short, thrift has a serious knee injury during the Oklahoma drill. Decided it was a big enough injury that he would call it a career. If not for the injury he would still be playing. So what I said was indeed accurate. But I understand it doesn't make much sense in your black and white world.

Now go pump your sunshine and excuses somewhere where they'll buy it.

I see you don't understand the difference between an elective football retirement and a football retirement forced by injury where a player cannot gain a physician's clearance to play. Oh well, you can't say that I didn't try to help.

And I'm not pumping anything here moron, well except for the holes I'm pumping in your arguments.

I'm sure everyone's bored with your ad nauseam defenses of your inaccurate statements. You should go now while you're behind.
Mothra
Never ever said doctors wouldn't clear him to play. Now you're just making **** up.

And you've forgotten what board you're on. Nobody here likes you.
PervertedLittleTarts
Mothra said:

Never ever said doctors wouldn't clear him to play. Now you're just making **** up.

And you've forgotten what board you're on. Nobody here likes you.

Ah, so now we've entered the realm of what you didn't say as a contrived excuse as to why you were wrong. Interesting coping mechanisms you have there.

As far as your second statement, my oh my how that speaks volumes about your psychological makeup. Specifically, if my goal were the same as your statement proves yours clearly is, which is to be liked by a copious amount of posters who incredibly believe that Baylor currently runs a "smash-mouth" offense, well, that would be one awfully pathetic existence. But I suppose the feeling of living in that existence is nothing new to you.

You've bored us all enough now mothball, so I doubt I'll bother replying to any more of your inanity, out of respect for my time and the other folks here whom you've already tortured enough.
RioRata

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

triggered much?

It's ironic you accuse others of knowing nothing. You're one of the most glib posters on this board. Why not take your talents back to the paid board, where your little buddies will appreciate you?

Nah, someone needs to bring some actual football knowledge to the neverending threads of brainless groupthink on this board. It's a thankless job, but someone's gotta do it.

1-11 with a home loss to Liberty. How knowledgeable must one need to be to understand that IS NOT acceptable?
pilgrim
This may have been established, but has any D1 program other than Baylor used the Oklahoma Drill in pregame drills in the last decade?
Mothra
RioRata said:

Mothra said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

triggered much?

It's ironic you accuse others of knowing nothing. You're one of the most glib posters on this board. Why not take your talents back to the paid board, where your little buddies will appreciate you?

Nah, someone needs to bring some actual football knowledge to the neverending threads of brainless groupthink on this board. It's a thankless job, but someone's gotta do it.

1-11 with a home loss to Liberty. How knowledgeable must one need to be to understand that IS NOT acceptable?

Yet that team is developing into a much stronger team than all those weak teams under Briles that won us conference championships. This idiot actually argued that on another thread.
Mothra
You still mad little buddy? For someone who says it's not personal you sure do you write your diatribe. Calm down it'll be OK. Go have some Ovaltine.
Friscobear
pilgrim said:

This may have been established, but has any D1 program other than Baylor used the Oklahoma Drill in pregame drills in the last decade?

1) It's not the Oklahoma drill that they do. The Oklahoma drill is three players. Two offense and one defense.

2) The team voted to do it pregame as it helps get fired up.

3) Yes, there are other teams that have done it.
boognish_bear
xiledinok
Friscobear said:

pilgrim said:

1) It's not the Oklahoma drill that they do. The Oklahoma drill is three players. Two offense and one defense.

2) The team voted to do it pregame as it helps get fired up.

3) Yes, there are other teams that have done it.
We would have to blindfold some of our fans IF the team did the actual Oklahoma Drill with the back getting blasted when the defense won. Therapists and counselors would assist traumatized fans who had never seen such hard hitting.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.