Louisville actually thinks they have a chance at Drew

33,008 Views | 263 Replies | Last: 22 days ago by ScottS
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
IvanBear said:

So no Dusty May, because he was going to get better NIL support at Michigan in his mind than Louisville. Here's the Louisville options now:

"Now, attention turns to another young candidate -- Seton Hall's Shaheen Holloway, who took the job at his alma mater two seasons ago after upsetting Kentucky and leading Saint Peters' to a surprise trip to the Elite Eight.

Sources say Louisville also has been impressed with College of Charleston coach Pat Kelsey."

All that hype about Drew being offered 8 million and his people meeting with Louisville becomes harder and harder to believe. It was just some Louisville radio guys looking for notoriety.

Yep, the UL fans bought into what some radio/social media talking heads were saying. Just click baiting them.

So they supposedly have 9 million for Drew, up to 4 mil in NIL money, and they are down to their umpteenth pick. Feel bad for them, but they were a bit delusional.
PartyBear
IvanBear said:

So no Dusty May, because he was going to get better NIL support at Michigan in his mind than Louisville. Here's the Louisville options now:

"Now, attention turns to another young candidate -- Seton Hall's Shaheen Holloway, who took the job at his alma mater two seasons ago after upsetting Kentucky and leading Saint Peters' to a surprise trip to the Elite Eight.

Sources say Louisville also has been impressed with College of Charleston coach Pat Kelsey."

All that hype about Drew being offered 8 million and his people meeting with Louisville becomes harder and harder to believe. It was just some Louisville radio guys looking for notoriety.

Well that and Michigan is a barony of college athletics as are about 7 or 8 other athletic departments all of which are due to football mostly I would add. But nevertheless it makes the Michigan job much more prestigious than the Louisville job.

I'm sure they are melting down on their boards however considering how over confident of things they were just a week ago.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Louisville fans now rationalizing May's choice by saying he didn't want to (couldn't) handle the pressure at Louisville. Of course we all know that May went to a program where he'll be given reasonable time to build a program. Pretty sure May will be good and content without having to deal with the entitled must win today mentality and unreasonable pressure that exists with the Louisville job. May made a mature and thoughtful choice and will be better off for it imo.
TenBears
I'm older than dirt, and can barely remember when Louisville was relevant. Could 100% see he or any coach leaving for Ky. But Louisville??????? No way.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
I guess we find out tomorrow if CSD is going to UL
:-)
BBWCBear
historian
We have known all along he's not going anywhere. If there is any announcement at all it will not be news. Yawn.
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
boognish_bear
whitetrash
boognish_bear said:

Local pimps and coke dealers along Muhammad Ali Blvd. are salivating at the prospect.....
IvanBear
whitetrash said:

boognish_bear said:

Local pimps and coke dealers along Muhammad Ali Blvd. are salivating at the prospect.....
Man just go back to Rick at this point.
LIB,MR BEARS
Option 17

https://www.thescore.com/ncaab/news/2878159
boognish_bear
TXBEAR_bf
Don't show how he got up there.
Bear living in the woods of Bend Oregon
historian
We probably don't want to see the video!
boognish_bear
LIB,MR BEARS
boognish_bear said:

Reminds me of Hillary and her balloons.
ScottS
Is he related to Travis and Jason?
historian
It is spelled differently: Kelce
ScottS
historian said:

It is spelled differently: Kelce

minor detail

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.