* * Dallas Mavericks

46,868 Views | 535 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by william
Assassin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mavs leaders this season

Luka Doncic33.86 Points
Luka Doncic9.24 Rebounds
Luka Doncic9.80 Assists
Daniel Gafford1.93 Blocks
Alex Fudge1.50 Steals
Luka Doncic28.01 PER
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
According to ESPN Stats & Information, the Clippers shot 2-of-17 from the floor when Doncic was the primary defender. The Clippers missed all 11 shots that Doncic contested, the second-most field goal attempts contested without allowing a make in a playoff game over the past five years.

"I accept it," Doncic said regarding the Clippers' strategy of attempting to attack him as often as possible. "It gets me going on defensive end too. That's fine. I think I played good defense today. I've just got to stay locked in."
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Texas Football, Texas Basketball, Texas Music, Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Assassin
By losing Sunday afternoon, Dallas lost homecourt advantage and the series is tied 2-2. That sets up a pivotal Game 5 on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

In NBA history, when series are tied at 2-2, the Game 5 winner goes on to win the series 81.7% percent of the time.
Assassin
Dallas Mavericks superstar Luka Doncic declared himself ready for Wednesday's pivotal Game 5 against the LA Clippers but acknowledged that he would "probably not" be playing on his sprained right knee if this were the regular season.
"Not good," Doncic said when asked how his knee feels. "Could be way better, but it is what it is."
Doncic, who injured the knee in the first quarter of Game 3, said he hasn't made any explosive movements since playing 45 minutes in Sunday's Game 4 loss. He said he received "a lot of treatment" over the past two days, when his basketball activity was limited to primarily shooting.
Assassin
Mavs in a one sided butt kicking. 30 pt win over teh Clippers. Go up 3-2 in the series.
Ashley Hodge
Staff
two future hall of fame PGs enjoying the game last night
Assassin
Ashley Hodge said:

two future hall of fame PGs enjoying the game last night

Luka kinda reminds me of when Magic Johnson was dominating. When he wanted to do something, it just happened
Assassin
btw - seems to me that there are more Assistant Coaches than players. They were two-three deep in the fans section. Do they have to buy tickets?
william
good job, chaps.

- kkm

sent melon head (and his engorged payroll) home......

last summers rant at Clippers Con seems esp. poignant now...

ahhh, the fleeting nature of ones dreams.

{ sipping coffee }

{ eating donut }
Go Bears!
Assassin
Irving scores 28 pts in the second half to take out the #4 ranked Clippers by the #5 Mavs. Now on to the top seeded Oklahoma Thunder. Gonna be a fun ride!
william
Go Bears!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.