Morris

107,228 Views | 392 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Pale Rider
buildabear1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I agree, Alexis told me she loves Baylor and the fans
Born_A_Bear
This has to be hard for her but says a lot that she was at the game.
Eball
Interesting tweet...

Morris Retweeted Kayla
I would never go to UT. Would never betray Baylor or Kim like that. And UT Head Coach never wanted me she chose another top Pg over me and now she not even there. So no.
Morris added,

Tbh you should transfer to texas they are in desperate need of a floor general such as yourself
5:54 PM - 20 Jan 2019 from Waco, TX

greggor25
Did any one notice Morris at the game in stands yesterday?
Bullydawg22
Yes she was talking and hugging some fans a few rows ahead of me
Baylor Dad in Va.
GarlandBear84 said:

That's a surprise. They haven't been relevant in a while it seems and NJ is a long way from Beaumont.
That may be about to change, Bear84. I live closer to Rutgers in Virginia, than I do to my very favorite Baylor, and so I got a lots of a press about Rutgers.
Rutgers has one of the better coaches in the country, and while they have not been to the final four since 2007, the program appears to be on the rise once again. Rutgers currently is in first place in the Big Ten with a 7-0 record. They came to Maryland and beat #4 Maryland on their home court. They are definitely the surprise of the Big Ten this year.
I will be rooting for Lexi in any game that she plays for them -- unless they are playing Baylor.
GarlandBear84
I didn't know any of that as B10 WBB is off my radar. Thanks.
LadyChickBear
God bless you, Lexi!! You were a joy to watch and that smile is joyous and loving! Praying for God's tender mercies, but my heart is a little sad!!
Pale Rider
LadyChickBear said:

God bless you, Lexi!! You were a joy to watch and that smile is joyous and loving! Praying for God's tender mercies, but my heart is a little sad!!

Listen to the Lady.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.