Understanding LGBTQ sexuality

110,124 Views | 1800 Replies | Last: 21 days ago by ShooterTX
nein51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The new thing to watch is how many self diagnosed autistic and "neurodivergent" people fall into the non gender conforming category. It's like cheese on a pizza. It's amazing how many of them seem to think they have both issues. Like their ADHD is causing gender dysphoria. There's just no doubt it's a mental health issue coupled with a system that tells them the more there is wrong with them the more they are the oppressed.
historian
Waco1947 said:

Immorality does exist when it comes to sexual behavior

Read Leviticus 18 & Romans 1. Sexually morality is real and perversion is still perversion despite feeble attempts to rationalize it.

"Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, For whatever one sows, that will he also reap."
Galatians 6:7
“Incline my heart to your testimonies, and not to selfish gain!”
Psalm 119:36
historian
Jack Bauer said:

Fat white women (with no man in sight) and trans children seem to go together like clockwork.

If she has 4 trans children it's because she wants them to be that way. Someone should call CPS, not that govt bureaucrats care about the well being of children anymore.
historian
nein51 said:

The new thing to watch is how many self diagnosed autistic and "neurodivergent" people fall into the non gender conforming category. It's like cheese on a pizza. It's amazing how many of them seem to think they have both issues. Like their ADHD is causing gender dysphoria. There's just no doubt it's a mental health issue coupled with a system that tells them the more there is wrong with them the more they are the oppressed.

And the more Leftists will treat them like heroes… until they are no longer useful. Then they will drop them like a hot potato and ignore them.
Harrison Bergeron
The cavalier attitude with which the lunatics butcher children will not be viewed kindly by history.
D. C. Bear
Waco1947 said:

Immorality does exist when it comes to sexual behavior

Yes, absolutely it does. However, joseywales is wrapped up in the idea that it does not.
Jack Bauer
Remember when activists vandalized a War Memorial statue this weekend and only 3 people cared..

But leaving skid marks on a pride flag display is genocide! !

Aliceinbubbleland
Doing what they do well. Cry.
whitetrash
Jack Bauer said:

Remember when activists vandalized a War Memorial statue this weekend and only 3 people cared..

But leaving skid marks on a pride flag display is genocide! !

Too bad the Dave Matthews Band tour bus didn't drive over it.

historian
California Department of Corrections Forces Female Guards to Strip 'Trans-Identified Males' or Be Fired

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/05/30/california-forcing-female-prison-guards-to-strip-trans-inmates-n2396767
D. C. Bear
https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/02/health/transgender-children-parenting-advice-wellness/index.html

Six year old asks, "how do you know I'm a boy?" and parent tells them that doctors are just guessing, kid ends up on puberty blockers because parents aren't willing to tell the child that sometimes your feelings aren't reflective of reality. Child abuse.
4th and Inches
D. C. Bear said:

https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/02/health/transgender-children-parenting-advice-wellness/index.html

Six year old asks, "how do you know I'm a boy?" and parent tells them that doctors are just guessing, kid ends up on puberty blockers because parents aren't willing to tell the child that sometimes your feelings aren't reflective of reality. Child abuse.
how do i know your a boy? I am a biologist!
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Jack Bauer
It's not about the rainbow, it's all about the GREEN

Jack Bauer
Stunning and brave! Heroic!

KaiBear
Daughter of one of my best friends is in her late 20's and is attempting to become a man.

Chopped off her breasts and is taking all kinds of injections.

Won't even talk to her parents anymore because her voice has become so masculine.

All kinds of pain in this world.

May God help us all.
Redbrickbear
Redbrickbear
Waco1947
D. C. Bear said:

For once, on these parents in the article, I agree with you. The whole I was star talking to God is an infantile fantasy.
ShooterTX
KaiBear said:

Daughter of one of my best friends is in her late 20's and is attempting to become a man.

Won't even talk to her parents anymore because her voice has become so masculine.

May God help us all.
That is just awful.

I feel so bad for those parents. I can't imagine how horrible that would be.
ShooterTX
KaiBear
ShooterTX said:

KaiBear said:

May God help us all.
That is just awful.

I feel so bad for those parents. I can't imagine how horrible that would be.

Parents have been close friends of ours for almost 35 years.

Devout Christians , kind, humble, patriotic Texans. Wife had a serious stroke a few years back. Our genius Baylor doctor stepped in and basically saved her life but the recovery has been slow.

My wife and I watched their daughter grow up.
Sweet, very soft spoken, wisp of a girl.

Liked her very much.

Life is just super tough much of the time.
Good to enjoy whatever you can, however you can ( without hurting anyone else ) because you don't know when the **** is going to crash down.
Jack Bauer
Waco47 - "Heroic! Our generation's Rosa Parks"

Aliceinbubbleland
I do not understand the need for a month dedicated to any cause. Why not just live life like the rest of us and go about your business without flaunting?
Jack Bauer
Aliceinbubbleland said:

I do not understand the need for a month dedicated to any cause. Why not just live life like the rest of us and go about your business without flaunting?

Because this...

J.R.
Whilst I agree that we don't really need a month celebrating "Pride". I just really understand why everyone is fixated on who sleeps with whom. As long as it isn't all up in my face, I'm fine with live and let live. As, I mentioned, I live next to the Gayborhood. I have had ZERO issues with anyone. People out doing them. Ok by me. No militancy , no protest. They are just having a good time. My place is not to judge these folks or condemn them to hell. I have enough fish to fry in my own life.
Jack Bauer
J.R. said:

Whilst I agree that we don't really need a month celebrating "Pride". I just really understand why everyone is fixated on who sleeps with whom. As long as it isn't all up in my face, I'm fine with live and let live. As, I mentioned, I live next to the Gayborhood. I have had ZERO issues with anyone. People out doing them. Ok by me. No militancy , no protest. They are just having a good time. My place is not to judge these folks or condemn them to hell. I have enough fish to fry in my own life.
"Live and let live"

yeah, we tried that. They decided to indoctrinate kids in school

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

"Live and let live"

That teacher's first book is about Harvey Milk.

A freaking pedophile scumbag....

[In 1964, in his early 30s, Milk began a relationship with Jack McKinley, a theatrical stage manager who was 16 years old when they met in New York.

The age of consent in California is 18]
J.R.
Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

"Live and let live"

well, you may to need to where you send your kids to school. That crap would never happen where my kids went . Private and public. Nor, would I put up with it in school, period.
Aliceinbubbleland
J.R. said:

Whilst I
J.R. my good friend. Are you British, Aussie or Canadian?
Jack Bauer
J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

"Live and let live"

well, you may to need to where you send your kids to school. That crap would never happen where my kids went . Private and public. Nor, would I put up with it in school, period.
Ha - that's what a lot of parents said. That's how Moms of Liberty was formed and now they are called "extreme" for this very thing.
historian
FedUpMarine is absolutely wrong. The radical activists don't want equal rights. They had those long before the current insane trends took root. No, they want special privileges that would allow them to bully anyone who doesn't agree with their lies. Homosexuality is not normal no matter how many people, even corrupt politicians (including those in black robes), might say so. There is no such thing as same sex marriage, ditto on those who might say so. Marriage is a holy institution created by God. We cannot redefine it to accommodate a handful of perverts any more than we can redefine "man" or "woman" on behalf of people with delusions. All attempts to promote these perversions are grotesque distortions of reality and result in gross injustices not to mention the harm done to the people they ostensibly are trying to help.

The fascists politicians love these lies but empowers them egg m and provided opportunities for idiotic virtue signaling. They only need to convince a handful of mindless, brainwashed fools to maintain the charade and they have become very good at it.
nein51
I think the point is no one should have to deal with that. There's no reason for that in a classroom.
J.R.
Aliceinbubbleland said:

J.R. said:

Whilst I
J.R. my good friend. Are you British, Aussie or Canadian?
straight up 4th generation Texan who travel with a decent vocabulary.
historian
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Because it's not about the radical groups. It's 100% political and those people are just pawns in someone's demented game.
J.R.
Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

"Live and let live"

Ha - that's what a lot of parents said. That's how Moms of Liberty was formed and now they are called "extreme" for this very thing.
I think it is more than that Jack. If one lives in a decent size city, there are options. May have to make some sacrifices, but it is more than doable.
historian
Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

Jack Bauer said:

J.R. said:

"Live and let live"

Moms for Liberty ard being targeted by our corrupt government.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.