Trump Shot

57,839 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by boognish_bear
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday
boognish_bear said:

WH can go fu ck themselves.

They've been pushing this project 2025 BS, trying to act like Trump is going to be the next Hitler for a few weeks now.
Realitybites
Newsmax is interviewing a rally attendee/witness. He identified one shooter on a roof behind him with a rifle. So if there was also one on the water tower, that's two.
Forest Bueller
Realitybites said:

Forest Bueller said:

One spectator is DEAD another in critical

...and Trump hit?

I'm taking a dim view of 8-10 rounds of .22 being responsible for this.

My guess is a higher power caliber from a longer distance.

Trump is the luckiest man around. He was grazed. No doubt assasination attempt.
Oldbear83
Realitybites said:

Yeah, but that covers a big area. It's a town north of Pittsburgh, SE of Cleveland.
Checked the map of Butler, there's a lot of open grassland just to the East of the town that looks right for the terrain I see on TV.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Forest Bueller
Doc Holliday said:

boognish_bear said:

WH can go fu ck themselves.

They've been pushing this project 2025 BS, trying to act like Trump is going to be the next Hitler for a few weeks now.

Forget what that jerk says. They are calling Trump a dictator. They are as responsible as anybody.
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
whiterock said:

That pretty much rules out the 'professional shooter'. No sense taking the shot when LEO take you out a few seconds later.

More likely ANTIFA or someone with a 'manifesto' we'll never read.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
Two hours after the attack, ABC News is now willing to admit it was a "possible" assassination attempt.

No word on what else these idiots think it could have been ...

Oldbear83
As Biden talks, ABC banner still refers to this as an "Incident".

Doc Holliday
Democrats and their media cohorts are going to downplay or omit that this was an assassination attempt all next week. In fact, they're already trying.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Forest Bueller
Worthless ABC still calling it a possible assassination attempt.

Worthless MSM. IF Biden got shot it would be called an assassination attempt from the first moment.

Libs are worthless.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Is this an assassination attempt?
Biden "I don't want to say that, I don't have all the facts, want to get the facts"
Unbelievable.
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear said:

The 26 year old liberal Gen. Z girls that run the media operation at the White House have had this kind of statement saved on their desktop for a while.

Even while they have essentially rooted on something like this taking place for years.

"Will someone not rid us of this troublesome Priest?"
ron.reagan
So secret service knew of this minutes before. A guy reported. The guy watched secret service blow the shooters head off... ***
BylrFan
boognish_bear said:

"I am very glad Nixon managed to escaped the knife attack" - biden probably
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday said:

Democrats and their media cohorts are going to downplay or omit that this was an assassination attempt all next week. In fact, they're already trying.

Realitybites
Doc Holliday
BUGWBBear
ScottS said:

Liberals are scum

Yes they are. I'm surprised they're not running victory laps right now. Act of war, this is.
Stranger
BUGWBBear said:

ScottS said:

Liberals are scum

Yes they are. I'm surprised they're not running victory laps right now. Act of war, this is.

Has anyone asked who is really calling the shots for Biden in the so-called White House?
BUGWBBear
Stranger said:

BUGWBBear said:

ScottS said:

Liberals are scum

Has anyone asked who is really calling the shots for Biden in the so-called White House?

Not ones who should be asking-THE COWARD MEDIA
BusyTarpDuster2017
Something just doesn't sit right with how poor the security was from the Secret Service, considering eyewitness testimony. This is sure to create conspiracy talk about how someone in the Secret Service wanted the assassination attempt to be successful, and as of right now, I wouldn't be able to say that it's without merit.
ron.reagan
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Something just doesn't sit right with how poor the security was from the Secret Service, considering eyewitness testimony. This is sure to create conspiracy talk about how someone in the Secret Service wanted the assassination attempt to be successful, and as of right now, I wouldn't be able to say that it's without merit.
I lost the link but I'm sure it will come out. A british station interviewed the guy that reported a sniper on the roof and they didn't immediately react

here it is:

BUGWBBear
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Secret service sniper took out the ANTIFA gunman. The bigger question is how the hell that gunman cleared security.
BylrFan
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Yeah i'm seeing a lot of praise for SS but if it's true they had intel minutes before and couldn't stop the first couple of bullets from a rooftop that should've been marked off, it's a big concern.
ScottS
Weaponized government
Doc Holliday
Realitybites
ScottS said:

Weaponized government

Pretty much. Unfortunately we've reached a place where you can't believe much of what you hear from it.
ATL Bear
BylrFan said:

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Yeah i'm seeing a lot of praise for SS but if it's true they had intel minutes before and couldn't stop the first couple of bullets from a rooftop that should've been marked off, it's a big concern.
Perimeter security will get roasted. The praise is for the SS closest to him who jumped in front of and on him while shots were still being fired. That's the courageous part.
KaiBear
A. Full on miracle Trump is alive. Impossible to 'stage' a head shot where the bullet misses the targets brain by less than 2 inches.

B. This assassination attempt has been inevitable for years due to the media and Hollywood elites constantly lying about the man.

C. Using the FBI and DOJ to raid your political opponents home; creating state laws just to indict your political opponent, now attempting to murder your political opponents. Exactly what kind of idiot STILL can't see who is the real threat to our democracy ?

D. Cutting a check to the Trump campaign tomorrow. Mailing it Monday . Enough is Enough.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.