Trump Shot

57,831 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If it was 2019 and 2020 the shooter would have been 15 or 16 years old....so who knows if his ideologies had changed at 20 years old....

Doc Holliday
boognish_bear said:

If it was 2019 and 2020 the shooter would have been 15 or 16 years old....so who knows if his ideologies had changed at 20 years old....

That and those views don't align whatsoever with his behavior.

Why on earth would someone whose anti illegal immigration assassinate a president whose very anti illegal immigration?
ScottS
Doc Holliday said:

boognish_bear said:

That and those views don't align whatsoever with his behavior.

Why on earth would someone whose anti illegal immigration assassinate a president whose very anti illegal immigration?
Maybe he was paid.
Wangchung
It's just the same "If true..." bull**** the media played many times before. If it can't, or won't, be definitively proven one way or the other they get to imagine and spread all kinds of misinformation until it is proven and then the media will gaslight the public saying they never said otherwise while actively scrubbing the evidence that they did report the imagined possibility that always happens to make the Right look bad.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Wangchung
Wangchung said:

It's just the same "If true..." bull**** the media played many times before. If it can't, or won't, be definitively proven one way or the other they get to imagine and spread all kinds of misinformation until it is proven and then the media will gaslight the public saying they never said otherwise while actively scrubbing the evidence that they did report the imagined possibility that always happens to make the Right look bad.
Let me know if y'all need some ranch with all this salad.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
Jack Bauer
Realitybites
Secret Service Counter-Sniper Warns Another Trump Assassination Attempt Is Coming

"A Secret Service counter sniper sent out an email Monday night, copying in the entire Uniformed Division warning that if changes are not immediately made, a further assassination attempt on Donald Trump before the election may be successful...."
Jack Bauer
BearFan33
Save your clips and videos

You may not be able to find them on line by Election month.
Osodecentx
BearFan33 said:

Why
hodedofome
Because all the tech companies who host the videos are based out of San Francisco or New York, and the folks who work for them are extremely liberal. They will do whatever they can to ensure their candidate gets elected.
BearFan33
Osodecentx said:

BearFan33 said:

Why

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gop-sen-demands-google-answer-omitted-failed-trump-assassination-search-results-no-low-they-wont-go

When I heard about this and searched for info (via google) about the assassination attempt on Trump it defaults to giving me a bunch of election information with a pro Kamala slant.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/facebook-admits-censoring-iconic-trump-assassination-attempt-photo-this-error

oops here is just another innocent "error" by social media giant.

Although they deny it, there are nefarious efforts to scrub the internet of images and news about the assassination attempt because I suppose it helps Trump. At the very least they are trying to get it out of the news cycle as soon as possible.

Why do all the "mistakes" seem to help one side?

It's flagrant election interference. I'm old enough to remember when election interference was considered a real real big deal. Our democracy is at stake!
hodedofome
I think Zuckerberg, Musk and a few others are fine with Trump, but the people actually controlling the algorithms are extreme liberal. They probably truly believe they are doing the right thing by removing pro-trump posts.
Doc Holliday
hodedofome said:

I think Zuckerberg, Musk and a few others are fine with Trump, but the people actually controlling the algorithms are extreme liberal. They probably truly believe they are doing the right thing by removing pro-trump posts.
All tyrants and fascists believe their authoritarianism is a liberating cause.
Doc Holliday
whiterock
Doc Holliday said:

hodedofome said:

that's the problem with the politics of virtue. It is totally disconnected from reason, from sober analysis of policy and performance. Worse, it is the superhighway leading straight to authoritarianism. It is quite rare to find a dictator who does not believe he is on a moral crusade to rid his people of some problem.

neverTrumpers would do well to heed Nietzsche's admonition:

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you."
Doc Holliday
whiterock said:

Doc Holliday said:

hodedofome said:

that's the problem with the politics of virtue. It is totally disconnected from reason, from sober analysis of policy and performance. Worse, it is the superhighway leading straight to authoritarianism. It is quite rare to find a dictator who does not believe he is on a moral crusade to rid his people of some problem.

neverTrumpers would do well to heed Nietzsche's admonition:

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you."

Humility is the weakest of all human traits.

You've got to be someone that pursues truth, even if the truth is something you feel you can't tolerate. My John Adam's signature highlights this and its the most difficult pursuit for humanity to achieve.
"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." ~ John Adams
BusyTarpDuster2017
Doc Holliday said:

So it was ANOTHER woman DEI hire that was the lead agent in charge? DEI single-handedly destroyed the USSS. And some of you want a DEI hire to be the president? How much more destruction can our country take?
boognish_bear
Aliceinbubbleland
Kamala and Walz are certainly targets too but much less so than Trump. I bet my wife last year he would be assasinated before the election and I came as close to a prediction becoming reality.

What a mess for everyone. Yes the SS messed up but it is really really hard to protect these candidates from nutjobs foreign and domestic.
Kamala Harris: Lina Hidalgo on steroids.
BearFan33
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Kamala and Walz are certainly targets too but much less so than Trump. I bet my wife last year he would be assasinated before the election and I came as close to a prediction becoming reality.

What a mess for everyone. Yes the SS messed up but it is really really hard to protect these candidates from nutjobs foreign and domestic.
Its really hard when you are not trying. I think at the very least leadership in the USSS is guilty of willful negligence. With the budget they have there is absolutely no reason the people they are supposed to protect are not protected.
Doc Holliday
Aliceinbubbleland said:

You better hope it was an inside job, because if we're that incompetent then our society is going to fall apart.
Jack Bauer
Aliceinbubbleland said:

This nutjob was spotted on the roof 20 mins before the shooting. how hard is it to send an agent up there or just pull Trump from the stage until they have cleared the threat?
Doc Holliday
Doc Holliday
Fixing incompetence is actually really easy and we're doing the opposite. You create penalties and repercussions that are so harsh that people are terrified of being incompetent.

We have a 'slap on the wrist' culture within government that has got to change. If you screw something up, you must be fired immediately, no excuses whatsoever. This is a life or death job.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Fixing incompetence is actually really easy and we're doing the opposite. You create penalties and repercussions that are so harsh that people are terrified of being incompetent.

We have a 'slap on the wrist' culture within government that has got to change. If you screw something up, you must be fired immediately, no excuses whatsoever. This is a life or death job.

What would "accountability " look like for the SS in the Butler, Pa assassination attempt?
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

What would "accountability " look like for the SS in the Butler, Pa assassination attempt?
These days, walking up to a microphone and saying "I am accountable" seems to be all that's required for everyone to move on as if nothing happened.
Osodecentx
whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

These days, walking up to a microphone and saying "I am accountable" seems to be all that's required for everyone to move on as if nothing happened.

And we agree that's not enough
What should it be? The DEI director resigned. What else?
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

whiterock said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

And we agree that's not enough
What should it be? The DEI director resigned. What else?

At a minimum, complete candor to Congress about what happened and why, and allow whistleblowers to testify without fear of reprisal.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

The entire top brass of the Secret service should be fired whether their decision making had an impact or not. Then you move onto who missed covering the building, who didn't listen to the local police and so on.

I mean look at this:

Trump was almost killed on one of the biggest Secret Service security detail screwups of all time and no one has been fired.

Acting director Rowe should be removed after he testified with no real answers.

That's how it works in the private sector.
Redbrickbear
boognish_bear
in the video Trump explains where the bullet struck him

boognish_bear
Sounds like so much incompetency

Jack Bauer
W
T
F

BearFan33
When they get too big, bureaucracies become ineffective in what they were intend to do and take on a life of their own.....

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.