Trump Shot

57,843 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by boognish_bear
Married A Horn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Already did
Osodecentx
FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

I really want to see a second report on the audio from the spectators cell phone.

Will you post your evidence supporting the 2nd shooter?

What was the purpose of the attempt with 2 shooters and only a nick on the supposed target with 8 shots, one of the shooters a pro concealed (we still don't know where they were located)? Sorry, can't get around what was the mission? A pro changes the dynamic, pros don't miss.
Was it just the attempt, that was good enough? Was make an attempt, take out patsy? But they know who shot the original shooter, they have the ballistics. Two shooters change whole picture and results make less sense.

Occam's razor. It was an amateur who got off 8 shots and SS sniper with 2.
All evidence points in that direction.
That is what I am seeing.

The only patsy I can see is the SS Director who is covering up the incompetency of the Team that had security. I would not be surprised if it turns out that the SS Agents on site complained about resources or the professionalism of the HSA Agents and she vouched for them. Her testimony yesterday is the most disturbing thing in this mess. She got AOC, MTG and Mace on the same side! I do not believe there was a "plot", but there was negligence. The fact Mayorkas has not fired her is ridiculous. This Cabinet is bad, just plain incompetent...

Agreed
Assassin
Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

I really want to see a second report on the audio from the spectators cell phone.

What was the purpose of the attempt with 2 shooters and only a nick on the supposed target with 8 shots, one of the shooters a pro concealed (we still don't know where they were located)? Sorry, can't get around what was the mission? A pro changes the dynamic, pros don't miss.
Was it just the attempt, that was good enough? Was make an attempt, take out patsy? But they know who shot the original shooter, they have the ballistics. Two shooters change whole picture and results make less sense.

Might clear up things if they notated how many shell casings were lying by the assassin.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Osodecentx
Assassin said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Might clear up things if they notated how many shell casings were lying by the assassin.

Yep, it would help some
Married A Horn
Assassin said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Yeah. Seems a lot easier than sound analysis. Probably easier to lie about as well though.
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

I really don't understand all the 'second shooter' talk. One thing that we have seen, is that there were a lot of witnesses paying better attention than the Secret Service on July 13, so if there had been a second shooter we would have heard from a witness or five by now about how they moved around and where they went. We have a lot of information now about Crooks, the Secret Service detail and local cops on the scene, and really no room for someone else to show up, shoot and leave without someone getting some kind of description.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
JXL
Secret Service director has stepped down

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/secret-service-director-step-resignation-calls-trump-assassination-att-rcna163222
Oldbear83
Assassin said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Ms. Cheatle really did pour gas on the fire with her stonewalling even basic information, like she resented anyone in Congress finding out the facts.

She could have agreed to meet with Congress immediately after their first request, and started with a statement along the lines of 'this is a fluid investigation, and we may learn new information as it progresses, but here is what we know so far, or believe to the best of our knowledge'.

She could then have briefed the Congress and the public on the timeline, supporting evidence, and what they believe happened on the available facts. She could then have explained what remained to be confirmed or determined, with an estimate on when those details would be supplied.

in Cheatle's defense, she was clearly blocked by Secretary Mayorkis, who did not want her speaking to Congress and who declared the FBI would control the investigation. But even so, both Cheatle and Mayorkis made clear that they were hiding the facts from both Congress and the American people.
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

Assassin said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Ms. Cheatle really did pour gas on the fire with her stonewalling even basic information, like she resented anyone in Congress finding out the facts.

She could have agreed to meet with Congress immediately after their first request, and started with a statement along the lines of 'this is a fluid investigation, and we may learn new information as it progresses, but here is what we know so far, or believe to the best of our knowledge'.

She could then have briefed the Congress and the public on the timeline, supporting evidence, and what they believe happened on the available facts. She could then have explained what remained to be confirmed or determined, with an estimate on when those details would be supplied.

in Cheatle's defense, she was clearly blocked by Secretary Mayorkis, who did not want her speaking to Congress and who declared the FBI would control the investigation. But even so, both Cheatle and Mayorkis made clear that they were hiding the facts from both Congress and the American people.
She said she had a timeline with no specifics... Rep Mace laughed and called Bull***** That doesn't happen and survive...
Married A Horn
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

I really don't understand all the 'second shooter' talk. One thing that we have seen, is that there were a lot of witnesses paying better attention than the Secret Service on July 13, so if there had been a second shooter we would have heard from a witness or five by now about how they moved around and where they went. We have a lot of information now about Crooks, the Secret Service detail and local cops on the scene, and really no room for someone else to show up, shoot and leave without someone getting some kind of description.

You gotta listen to the sound analysis from the spectators phone. That's where a lot of it comes from.

Shots 1-3 sound the same.
Shots 4-8 sound different from 1-3.
Shot 9 sounds different from 1-3 & 4-8.
Shot 10 sounds different.

9 & 10 were probably anti-snipers shooting at patsy. They clearly sound different so everyone says 'oh, those are different guns....hear the difference?'

But 1-3 and 4-8 sound massively different and yet we're supposed to say 'oh, those are definitely the same gun.'

??
Jack Bauer
The Fall Guy....FBI hopes people will move along.

FLBear5630
Jack Bauer said:

Fall guy? If ever someone deserved to be forced out, it was her. Did you listen to her answer?????
Jack Bauer
FLBear5630 said:

Jack Bauer said:

Fall guy? If ever someone deserved to be forced out, it was her. Did you listen to her answer?????
I mean there are bigger pieces to this and still many unanswered questions. The FBI hopes people will move along with this resignation.
Married A Horn
Jack Bauer said:

FLBear5630 said:

Jack Bauer said:

I mean there are bigger pieces to this and still many unanswered questions. The FBI hopes people will move along with this resignation.

She for sure needed to go. But she cant be the only one.
Assassin
Remember when... https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/08/24/statement-from-president-biden-on-the-appointment-of-kimberly-cheatle-to-be-the-next-director-of-the-united-states-secret-service/
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Osodecentx
Married A Horn said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

You gotta listen to the sound analysis from the spectators phone. That's where a lot of it comes from.

9 & 10 were probably anti-snipers shooting at patsy. They clearly sound different so everyone says 'oh, those are different guns....hear the difference?'

But 1-3 and 4-8 sound massively different and yet we're supposed to say 'oh, those are definitely the same gun.'

??

Where are you getting your information on the sounds of shots 1-8?
Married A Horn
Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

??

Go watch the 2 videos in my other thread.
ATL Bear
Married A Horn said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

??

First shots were at Trump. Latter shots were at crowd. Different trajectories, different sound. Trump was on ground and covered when the "second group" of shots were fired. And its not like the sound variable is even significant like the difference between high and low caliber weapons.
Osodecentx
Married A Horn said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

??

Thank you for posting. The guys talking didn't sound crazy and raised points that deserve investigation.
Osodecentx
Married A Horn said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

??

In fact, the whistleblower alleges that at least one individual was specifically assigned to the roof for the duration of the rally, but this person abandoned his or her post owing to the hot weather. The whistleblower further alleges that concerns over the heat prompted law enforcement to forego patrolling Building 6 and instead to station security personnel inside the building."
Married A Horn
Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

??

In fact, the whistleblower alleges that at least one individual was specifically assigned to the roof for the duration of the rally, but this person abandoned his or her post owing to the hot weather. The whistleblower further alleges that concerns over the heat prompted law enforcement to forego patrolling Building 6 and instead to station security personnel inside the building."

Woah
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
Counter-proposal

Trump hires his own security, explains to the media that he cannot trust the Secret Service to do their job.
Wangchung
boognish_bear said:

Democrats LOVE using the Heckler's Veto excuse to limit their opponent's ability to exercise their first amendment right.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
4th and Inches
Assassin said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

they all rolled off the incredibly dangerously steep roof
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Osodecentx
Married A Horn said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

??

Respectfully, I'm staying with one shooter.
The open window of your video had been occupied by a police anti-sniper team before the shots. They left their post to look for Crooks. I have trouble believing a sniper could get to the window after LEO left it, fire 3-5 shots, and exfil without detection.
Also, the Wapo article uses named experts in the field while your video uses educated, serious people, but not experts in the field. One remains anonymous and is an engineer. I judged them to be serious people, not frivolous or conspiracy theory hacks, but I'm going with Wapo.

Two audio experts Rob Maher of Montana State University and Steven Beck of Beck Audio Forensics counted a total of 10 gunshots after analyzing verified footage of the assassination attempt and law enforcement response that followed. The first eight had similar audio characteristics and were fired in six seconds. They were followed immediately by a shot from a different location, they said, and, 16 seconds after the shooting began, by a final shot. These last two gunshots had different acoustic signatures from the previous ones, suggesting a security response. Both Maher and Beck cautioned that audio analysis alone could not determine the exact source of these gunshots.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/interactive/2024/trump-rally-shooting-maps-secret-service-analysis/
FLBear5630
Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

??

Respectfully, I'm staying with one shooter.
The open window of your video had been occupied by a police anti-sniper team before the shots. They left their post to look for Crooks. I have trouble believing a sniper could get to the window after LEO left it, fire 3-5 shots, and exfil without detection.
Also, the Wapo article uses named experts in the field while your video uses educated, serious people, but not experts in the field. One remains anonymous and is an engineer. I judged them to be serious people, not frivolous or conspiracy theory hacks, but I'm going with Wapo.

Two audio experts Rob Maher of Montana State University and Steven Beck of Beck Audio Forensics counted a total of 10 gunshots after analyzing verified footage of the assassination attempt and law enforcement response that followed. The first eight had similar audio characteristics and were fired in six seconds. They were followed immediately by a shot from a different location, they said, and, 16 seconds after the shooting began, by a final shot. These last two gunshots had different acoustic signatures from the previous ones, suggesting a security response. Both Maher and Beck cautioned that audio analysis alone could not determine the exact source of these gunshots.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/interactive/2024/trump-rally-shooting-maps-secret-service-analysis/

I am with you, 1 shooter and a novice at that.
KaiBear
Within a month Trumps assassination attempt and those responsible will be ancient history.

Harris's horrible performance as VP and Dem policies in general will be glossed over by the national media.

The election will be 'close' and the ballot count will be conveniently mysterious in Detroit, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Chicago.

Trump will lose . MAGAs will howl the election was stolen ( or someone else's fault ) and not a damn thing will be done about the border, inflation, drug smuggling , valueless dollars or our entry into still another war.

Good paying jobs will continue to go overseas, the Supreme Court will be readjusted and magically Dem policies will be declared constitutional.

We are strange species .

FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

Within a month Trumps assassination attempt and those responsible will be ancient history.

Harris's horrible performance as VP and Dem policies in general will be glossed over by the national media.

The election will be 'close' and the ballot count will be conveniently mysterious in Detroit, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Chicago.

Trump will lose . MAGAs will howl the election was stolen ( or someone else's fault ) and not a damn thing will be done about the border, inflation, drug smuggling , valueless dollars or our entry into still another war.

Good paying jobs will continue to go overseas, the Supreme Court will be readjusted and magically Dem policies will be declared constitutional.

We are strange species .

Based on what I am seeing on the TV and On-line, Harris is a juggernaut and the most effective Politician of the last 50 years. Media is back lock step...

Trump is going to have trouble.
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

We are strange species .

Based on what I am seeing on the TV and On-line, Harris is a juggernaut and the most effective Politician of the last 50 years. Media is back lock step...

Trump is going to have trouble.

Yep

When 90% of the media supports one political party ; unceasing propaganda is very effective.

Especially when 40% of the electorate is terminally stupid.
Osodecentx
Assassin said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Here you go. From House testimony

After the shooting, Colonel Paris said that investigators found eight shell casings around Mr. Crooks's body on the warehouse roof.
Osodecentx
Married A Horn said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

FLBear5630 said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

??
8 spent rounds found on roof around Crooks. 2 shots from snipers. Total of 10 shots which is verified by audio analysis.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.