Trump Shot

57,834 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by boognish_bear
boognish_bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WH reporter for AP

whiterock
"If you're going to strike at a king, you best not miss."
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Trump will double down, as he should.
BylrFan
Oldbear83 said:

Looks like the shooter is dead:

this was the victim, please delete
boognish_bear
He already appeared to he trending to win in November....I think this may end up removing any doubt.
ATL Bear

I didn't think anything would change my DeSantis write in vote. But when you constantly push insurrection, end of democracy, dictator, etc. you stir up the crazies. And now we have this. Trump 2024 simply because F-them.
boognish_bear
Not sure if accurate or not

Forest Bueller
ScottS said:

Libs throwing the kitchen sink at him

Went to a lib site and they about 90 percent are calling it staged. The other 10 percent wishing he had been killed.

Far left libs are generally soulless.
Realitybites
Forest Bueller said:

ScottS said:

Libs throwing the kitchen sink at him

Went to a lib site and they about 90 percent are calling it staged. The other 10 percent wishing he had been killed.

Far left libs are generally soulless.

They have souls. That's what the demons reach through the floor to harvest when a democrat dies.
Oldbear83
Things happening fast, but no I will not delete, as there are some claiming the damn thing was "staged". ABC News, fully 90 minutes after the event, still refuses to admit it was an assassination attempt.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Forest Bueller
Doc Holliday said:

BigGameBaylorBear said:

Lefties are trying to say it's staged
If anyone of these idiots thinks you can stage what seems to be a long distance shot with centimeter margin of error have obviously never shot a gun in their life & have a functionally ******ed IQ

One spectator is DEAD another in critical, shooter is dead.
nein51
Oldbear83 said:

Things happening fast, but no I will not delete, as there are some claiming the damn thing was "staged". ABC News, fully 90 minutes after the event, still refuses to admit it was an assassination attempt.

Countdown to someone on here to blame Mossad
BigGameBaylorBear
Not surprised, the same people support the mass genocide of the unborn.

Calling it a set up is beyond disrespectful to the victims and their families as well, not to mention it would be political suicide to do such a thing
BylrFan
Oldbear83 said:

I would consider editing your post then instead of calling a victim "the shooter"
Realitybites
Forest Bueller said:

One spectator is DEAD another in critical

...and Trump hit?

I'm taking a dim view of 8-10 rounds of .22 being responsible for this.

My guess is a higher power caliber from a longer distance.
Realitybites
Let the mainstream media call it staged.

The family of the deceased and injured can go after them like the Sandy Hook families went after Alex Jones. The table has been set.
nein51
Realitybites said:

The family of the deceased and injured can go after them like the Sandy Hook families went after Alex Jones. The table has been set.

Couple friends have already implied they think it's staged. **** I hate stupid people.
ATL Bear
Fluid information situation but some are saying shooter(s) associated with Antifa.
Oldbear83
BylrFan said:

Oldbear83 said:

I would consider editing your post then instead of calling a victim "the shooter"
Already did so.
Oldbear83
nein51 said:

Realitybites said:

Couple friends have already implied they think it's staged. **** I hate stupid people.
I don't hate stupid people, but making excuses for an assassination attempt is very different.
nein51
Oldbear83 said:

nein51 said:

Realitybites said:

I don't hate stupid people, but making excuses for an assassination attempt is very different.

You should learn to hate stupid people. It's freeing.
STxBear81
Staged. Is beyond belief. The media has no pulse
Realitybites
Its very clarifying when you realize that a lot of the people you've been writing off as politically stupid are in fact evil.
Oldbear83
ABC News now reporting "multiple bystanders carried from stands", confirming one dead and at least one seriously injured, but more possible casualties.

Anyone says to my face this was 'staged' is gonna eat his teeth.
Oldbear83
nein51 said:

Oldbear83 said:

nein51 said:

Realitybites said:

Speaking of which, Obama has condemned the attack but still nothing from Biden or his staff.

EDIT - Biden has just announced he is happy Trump is safe and says he is "praying for him".
Realitybites
Does anyone have the address where this rally occurred so we can pull it up on Google Earth and check out the surroundings?
Forest Bueller
Realitybites said:

Doc Holliday said:

]If anyone of these idiots thinks you can stage what seems to be a long distance shot with centimeter margin of error have obviously never shot a gun in their life & have a functionally ******ed IQ

Well they killed one man in the crowd and critically injured another person. Thankfully the shooter was killed.

This was a straight up assassination attempt. With one spectator killed.

I've shot a lot of weapons in my life. A professional sniper with the right weapon could easily intentionally hit someone's ear. But that would qualify as a "warning shot" from people deeply connected with the government, the sort of people who arranged for JFK's assassination...not something "staged" for political benefit.
Oldbear83
Realitybites said:

Does anyone have the address where this rally occurred so we can pull it up on Google Earth and check out the surroundings?
ABC News says Butler, Pennsylvania.
Realitybites
Yeah, but that covers a big area. It's a town north of Pittsburgh, SE of Cleveland.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Jack Bauer
Conspiracy theorists saying it was a paintball gun..
boognish_bear
Forest Bueller
Oldbear83 said:

Realitybites said:

Doc Holliday said:

]If anyone of these idiots thinks you can stage what seems to be a long distance shot with centimeter margin of error have obviously never shot a gun in their life & have a functionally ******ed IQ

I've shot a lot of weapons in my life. A professional sniper with the right weapon could easily intentionally hit someone's ear. But that would qualify as a "warning shot" from people deeply connected with the government, not something "staged" to for political benefit.
The sounds were .22 caliber according to experts, and there were 8-10 shots.

Shooter is dead per ABC News, plus at least one bystander dead, possible two.

Yea, we have multiple .22s. The moment my son saw the tape. He said it was a .22.
ATL Bear
Oldbear83 said:

nein51 said:

Oldbear83 said:

nein51 said:

Realitybites said:

Speaking of which, Obama has condemned the attack but still nothing from Biden or his staff.

EDIT - Biden has just announced he is happy Trump is safe and says he is "praying for him".
It took them a bit to wake him from his early bed time and pump him with an IV so he could mentally process a coherent sentence.
boognish_bear

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.