Trump Shot

57,838 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by boognish_bear
Fat Daddy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stranger said:

BUGWBBear said:

ScottS said:

Liberals are scum

Yes they are. I'm surprised they're not running victory laps right now. Act of war, this is.

Has anyone asked who is really calling the shots for Biden in the so-called White House?

"Calling the shots" -nicely stated
Aliceinbubbleland
Assassin said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Him yelling "**** it" with blood on his face while he throws up the fist of defiance while the secret service are begging him to go is pretty metal.

Dude is one of a kind
He was saying "fight, fight, fight" and that is exactly the last thing we need to hear from a candidate in the USA.
Why in the world would you say that?
I read his lips. He clearly said that as he was being ushered away.
Kamala Harris: Lina Hidalgo on steroids.
Fre3dombear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Shooter was an illegal alien with an AR in the Library
Anyone with half a brain knew Trump was a lightening rod. I predicted this a year ago. That doesn't make it right but he is a lightening rod.

He was made a lightning rod by the marxists mouth pieces. 24/7. For almost 9 years now.
KaiBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Anyone with half a brain knew Trump was a lightening rod. I predicted this a year ago. That doesn't make it right but he is a lightening rod.

Good grief you seriously don't think the lies that have been leveled on the guy for over six years hasn't inflamed todays bull**** ?
boognish_bear
Assassin
nein51 said:

Assassin said:

nein51 said:

Assassin said:

Just released that the sniper was a male and that he was killed by a counter-sniper

Yeah the dude that took the shot…was not at his first rodeo.
No kidding. Wondering if the AR was the sniper version also. Those things are good up to 600 yards for a trained op, about half that for a "backyard" shooter.
I meant the agency sniper. Man that was a good shot under pressure.
That's gonna be interesting to find out how that played out. As for the assassin, they had to check out the crosswinds, 150-200 yards worth of movement, how to get away from the Secret Service (unless it was a suicide mission), et al. Wasnt an easy shot, but then again if the 8 shots hold true, maybe they were not quite that good.
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Aliceinbubbleland
KaiBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Good grief you seriously don't think the lies that have been leveled on the guy for over six years hasn't inflamed todays bull**** ?
Oh I definetly do agree with you but he is a powder keg that appeals to strong emotions. Just to be absolutely clear I am not excusing any behavior whatsoever of assassination (or killing) OF ANYONE.

I'm concerned that a MAGA somewhere is planning an attack or revenge. That's my concern.
Jack Bauer
I'm seeing pictures of the dead shooter - not sure if official.

Looks like a young white guy in his 20's...
Aliceinbubbleland
There is a graphic photo on Twitter. He is young and wearing a headband of some sort.
Oldbear83
Assassin said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Him yelling "**** it" with blood on his face while he throws up the fist of defiance while the secret service are begging him to go is pretty metal.

Dude is one of a kind
He was saying "fight, fight, fight" and that is exactly the last thing we need to hear from a candidate in the USA.
Why in the world would you say that?
Adrenaline.

Dude realized he survived an assassination attempt. Emotions running high.

Anyway, "Fight" from Trump is a lot better than anything we have heard from Biden this season.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Jack Bauer said:

Its legit
Assassin
Jack Bauer said:

CNN tomorrow: "Confused Aryan Brotherhood Sniper Mistakenly Goes to Trump Rally Thinking It Was Biden"
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
midgett
nein51 said:

Assassin said:

nein51 said:

Assassin said:

Just released that the sniper was a male and that he was killed by a counter-sniper

No kidding. Wondering if the AR was the sniper version also. Those things are good up to 600 yards for a trained op, about half that for a "backyard" shooter.

When Carter was president, several of the SS officers stationed in Plains had kids in our school. One had twins (at least two boys) a year younger than me. A friend went varmint hunting with them and their dad. It was mostly squirrels. I'll never forget my buddy telling me he and the twins were firing away at a squirrel about 50 yards away. Each missed. Said their dad pulled out his handgun, fired from the hip and took the squirrel out with one shot.
boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Oldbear83
midgett said:

nein51 said:

Assassin said:

nein51 said:

Assassin said:

When Carter was president, several of the SS officers stationed in Plains had kids in our school. One had twins (at least two boys) a year younger than me. A friend went varmint hunting with them and their dad. It was mostly squirrels. I'll never forget my buddy telling me he and the twins were firing away at a squirrel about 50 yards away. Each missed. Said their dad pulled out his handgun, fired from the hip and took the squirrel out with one shot.
That squirrel was an imminent threat.
Assassin
midgett said:

nein51 said:

Assassin said:

nein51 said:

Assassin said:

Pretty amazing how some folk have the knack for that
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Dude is one of a kind
Give me a break. Trump just been shot. Stood up and yelled emotionally. Clearly we gotta keep fighting. Wasn't saying go shoot people. The word fight is used all the time in politics in a non violent way. Only idiots would say he was trying to get people out there to shoot things up.
Doc Holliday
J13 was an attack on Democracy caused by democrats.

Aliceinbubbleland
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Dude is one of a kind
Give me a break. Trump just been shot. Stood up and yelled emotionally. Clearly we gotta keep fighting. Wasn't saying go shoot people. The word fight is used all the time in politics in a non violent way. Only idiots would say he was trying to get people out there to shoot things up.
The idiot is the person who claims someone posting, me, was trying to get people out there to shoot things up. I was merely correcting the poster who claimed he said fu c k it when he was saying fight.
Doc Holliday
Assassin
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Dude is one of a kind
The idiot is the person who claims someone posting, me, was trying to get people out there to shoot things up. I was merely correcting the poster who claimed he said fu c k it when he was saying fight.
I think he is commenting on the same thing I was commenting, why "exactly the last thing we need to hear from a candidate in the USA"
BigGameBaylorBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

KaiBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Oh I definetly do agree with you but he is a powder keg that appeals to strong emotions. Just to be absolutely clear I am not excusing any behavior whatsoever of assassination (or killing) OF ANYONE.

I'm concerned that a MAGA somewhere is planning an attack or revenge. That's my concern.

I'm more concerned that the corrupt CIA is going to hand a firearm to some deranged mentally ill person and get them to pull off some kind of shooting and brand it as a Trump supporter. Maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist though…
ATL Bear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Dude is one of a kind
I don't know. Man's been accused of being a Russian asset, insurrectionist, threat to democracy, fascist, rapist, felon, etc. Maybe he's right, because they sure as hell are fighting him.
Oldbear83
That reminds me Alice, how are Beelzebub and Mephistopheles these days?

I'm sure those Stalwart Progressives are disappointed in today's outcome, but still looking forward to giving Joe a warm welcome not so very long from now ...
KaiBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

KaiBear said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Your concern should be the escalation of persecution against a political opponent by the media, entertainment industry , and Democratic Party.

Your concern should be for a copycat shooter trying to kill the Republican Party nominee for president.

Your concern should be for our country.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

"and that is exactly the last thing blah blah blah"

You're the idiot trying to wordsmith what he was saying right after being shot.
Assassin
Assassin
Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., also long seen as being under consideration to be Trump's vice president, gave a similar take.

"For years, Democrats and their allies in the media have recklessly stoked fears, calling President Trump and other conservatives threats to democracy. Their inflammatory rhetoric puts lives at risk," Scott said in a statement.
ATL Bear
Reports coming in the shooter was 20 yr old Thomas Matthew Crooks of Bethel Park, PA. Still fluid but that's the latest. Antifa vibes for sure.
Assassin
ATL Bear said:

Reports coming in the shooter was 20 yr old Thomas Matthew Crooks of Bethel Park, PA. Still fluid but that's the latest. Antifa vibes for sure.
Assassin

Wonder if this shot will become as famous at the Pablo Escobar shot in the Medellin Rooftop
Forest Bueller
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

A lightning rod was Biden saying They need to put a bullseye on Trump. That is incendiary.
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.