Trump Shot

57,840 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by boognish_bear
4th and Inches
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Assassin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Poor ole Rudy. A shadow of the man he use to be. Aging can be/is difficult.

Old age will catch up with us all.

Rudy is also 80 years old.

Most 80 year old are sitting at the house or in the retirement home right now.
If they are fortunate they can still mow the yard and drive distances to visit their children.

Biden and Rudy, they are still trying to operate. It's tough.
Biden is really not that bad for 81, but he's 81.

As for me, I'm in my 60's and am on a mission to get my weight back down to the level it was
when I was very fit. That would be around 235 lbs. I've been as high as 338 lbs, but right now I'm sitting
at 279, and still dropping. Another 40 lbs and I will be very satified.

If I'm going to live a long life and be relatively healthy, there is no other option. My parents lived to
90 and 89 years old. I want to make it that far, but in good health.

Even then, 80+ years of age is not for the faint of heart. Many of your friends have died, a lot of the family you grew up with are gone, the folks that are left are often incapacitated in some way, most can't get around real well, most are tied down to some type of meds.

We generally need to be more gracious towards the elderly, if we are fortunate well will be there one day.
You and I were similar sizes at one time. Weights been all over the place in my life, as high as 308. I played college ball at 215-220. Later I modeled at 180. Two years ago when I was in the ICU with Septic UTI and a week at 106 temperature, dropped to 147. Stabilized now at about 185, give or take. The lower you can go comfortably, the better you will feel. Hang in there, get to walking!
eat keto and doing lots of areobic exercise(anything you can do and still hold a conversation). Protien intake and muscle use are so importa t as we age. A year ago i was struggling to get up out of a chair without pushing up with my arms as well. Now I can get up without any assistance, i can bend over and touch my toes, and I find a whole food keto diet very reasonable to eat and maintain a healthy weight
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
whiterock
Realitybites said:

whiterock said:

I've heard/read several reports that the rifle was "22 caliber" which of course could mean ANY 22 caliber round, from 22 Short all the way up to the 224 Weatherby Magnum. Have not heard any specifically citing the 22lr loading. Most likely candidate would be .223 Remington (aka 5.56x45 Nato), just given range involved and the AR pattern weapon. If the shooter did buy a box of .223 rather than 5.56, any journalist not versed in the legerdemane of calibers would overlook the detail that a .223 is the civilian functional equivalent of the 5.56Nato round.

Nobody who knows anything about guns calls a .223 round a 22. A 22 caliber round universally refers to .22LR, at least among those who know about guns.

They are very different rounds. A 223 has a much larger casing and its bullet exits the muzzle at 3,800 fps over three times faster than the 22 LR at 1,200 fps. This also means the 223's muzzle energy is nearly ten times greater. You aren't killing someone at 150 yards with 22LR.
but they would call a .223 round a 22 caliber round. Because it is. "22 caliber" refers to all chamberings with a bullet diameter of .22.......not 22lr. That said, I agree that it'd be very surprising that this kid would have used a 22lr. just trying to theorize how that caliber might have entered the conversation.

It is that kind of lack of detailed understanding of the subject material that leads reporters (who rarely are terribly knowledgeable on the subject material) to say stupid stuff. Like that an AR-15 is an assault rifle, because they do not know the technical definition of the term "assault rifle" = "capable of selective fire." Hell, Google and Wiki and many of the dictionaries on the internet don't even know the definition of assault rifle as taught in basic training for both military and intel (capable of selective fire) and instead focus on superficial features which apply to many bolt action rifles of both military and civilian design. A few get it right. But not all.

FLBear5630
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Assassin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

If they are fortunate they can still mow the yard and drive distances to visit their children.

As for me, I'm in my 60's and am on a mission to get my weight back down to the level it was
when I was very fit. That would be around 235 lbs. I've been as high as 338 lbs, but right now I'm sitting

If I'm going to live a long life and be relatively healthy, there is no other option. My parents lived to

Even then, 80+ years of age is not for the faint of heart. Many of your friends have died, a lot of the family you grew up with are gone, the folks that are left are often incapacitated in some way, most can't get around real well, most are tied down to some type of meds.

We generally need to be more gracious towards the elderly, if we are fortunate well will be there one day.
You and I were similar sizes at one time. Weights been all over the place in my life, as high as 308. I played college ball at 215-220. Later I modeled at 180. Two years ago when I was in the ICU with Septic UTI and a week at 106 temperature, dropped to 147. Stabilized now at about 185, give or take. The lower you can go comfortably, the better you will feel. Hang in there, get to walking!
Thanks Assasin. The lowest I could possible get is about 225. Man you are doing well at 185, that would be my HS weight and I know that will never happen, but 225 to 235 is a real possibilty. Hope all is well with you!
My brother played at 315, when he left college to start coaching he met Lee Roy Selmon who told him the first thing he needs to do is get rid of the playing weight. Don't worry about anything until getting to a reasonable weight, it will be the best thing you can do. Never forgot that.
Forest Bueller_bf
4th and Inches said:

Assassin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

eat keto and doing lots of areobic exercise(anything you can do and still hold a conversation). Protien intake and muscle use are so importa t as we age. A year ago i was struggling to get up out of a chair without pushing up with my arms as well. Now I can get up without any assistance, i can bend over and touch my toes, and I find a whole food keto diet very reasonable to eat and maintain a healthy weight
Thank you!
Assassin
Forest Bueller_bf said:

Assassin said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Thanks Assassin. The lowest I could possible get is about 225. Man you are doing well at 185, that would be my HS weight and I know that will never happen, but 225 to 235 is a real possibility. Hope all is well with you!
Thanks. Hang in there, best words of wisdom I could tell ya, stay off the couch!
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Aliceinbubbleland
I suppose the Democrat cry at their convention will be "show us your ear"...the equivalent of GOP "lock'her up"
Kamala Harris: Lina Hidalgo on steroids.
boognish_bear
Well....that's not very helpful

Jack Bauer

What do feminists do??

Boycott Zuck because of this statement OR
let it go so they can still post their narcistic self-validation photos on IG

Jack Bauer
Tin foil hat part 23:

My honest observation - I don't believe this theory but it's creepy she keeps looking up at the shooter (or maybe it was the graphic) and then IMMEDIATELY starts filming. But everyone responds differently in chaotic scenes.
Quote:

A wild conspiracy theory about the woman who was acting strangely behind Donald Trump as he was shot has been condemned.

The woman sparked suspicion over her bizarrely-relaxed behavior after she failed to flinch and even pulled out her phone as shots rang out at the Pennsylvania rally last week.

An outlandish conspiracy theory has since emerged claiming that the woman was FBI assistant director Janeen DiGuiseppi - and that she was directing the sniper who almost killed Trump.

FLBear5630
boognish_bear said:

So, he wanked one off before. I am sure the Profilers will have a field day with that...

Man, I can come up with all sorts of distasteful cuts, but I will restrain. Something he probably didn't.

Sorry, just came from the Open Marriage thread and had some smart ass comments left...
BigGameBaylorBear
boognish_bear said:

Damn, the post nut clarity couldn't even stop him
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

well, that's going to ruin his reputation...
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
Jack Bauer
Assassin said:

boognish_bear said:

well, that's going to ruin his reputation...

Go out with a bang?

BusyTarpDuster2017
Jack Bauer said:

Tin foil hat part 23:

My honest observation - I don't believe this theory but it's creepy she keeps looking up at the shooter (or maybe it was the graphic) and then IMMEDIATELY starts filming. But everyone responds differently in chaotic scenes.
Quote:

A wild conspiracy theory about the woman who was acting strangely behind Donald Trump as he was shot has been condemned.

The woman sparked suspicion over her bizarrely-relaxed behavior after she failed to flinch and even pulled out her phone as shots rang out at the Pennsylvania rally last week.

An outlandish conspiracy theory has since emerged claiming that the woman was FBI assistant director Janeen DiGuiseppi - and that she was directing the sniper who almost killed Trump.

There are legitimate suspicions about a conspiracy, but that ain't one to hang your hat on. She did have a brief moment of not being sure what was going on, but then like every other person in this "something weird's happening - gotta record this on my phone to post on social media and get attention" culture her instincts took over. There were others in that crowd who hardly moved either. It's actually a common thing to react normally in such an event. It's called normalcy bias.
Guy Noir
Trump should have opened his acceptance speech at the RNC with "Friends, Republicans, Countrymen lend me an ear".
EatMoreSalmon
Guy Noir said:

Trump should have opened his acceptance speech at the RNC with "Friends, Republicans, Countrymen lend me an ear".

Et tu, slope?

(Pronounced by the pope as, "eht too, slow pay?")
Oldbear83
I've been on the GoLo diet since October, basically high-protein and limited carbs, have dropped 77 pounds and it did wonders for my blood pressure too.

The keys are

1. Commit to whatever you decide, it can't be a temp diet but a change in how you live
2. Talk to your doctor before starting any diet
3. Do your research on benefits and risks
4. Not every diet works for everyone

Good luck!
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
4th and Inches
Oldbear83 said:

I've been on the GoLo diet since October, basically high-protein and limited carbs, have dropped 77 pounds and it did wonders for my blood pressure too.

The keys are

1. Commit to whatever you decide, it can't be a temp diet but a change in how you live
2. Talk to your doctor before starting any diet
3. Do your research on benefits and risks
4. Not every diet works for everyone

Good luck!
respect and truth!
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Oldbear83
We should cheer anyone making their own life healthier and taking control of their future.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

And you know what that means
whiterock
whiterock
whiterock
hodedofome
You mean the gunman's accomplices were able to fly the drone…
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

It means that whether if it was due to incompetence or an inside job, the establishment has not intentions of preventing this from happening again.

Trump will win if he survives and there's a good chance he doesn't
KaiBear
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

It means that whether if it was due to incompetence or an inside job, the establishment has not intentions of preventing this from happening again.

A. Has been reported that the FBI has determined that the shooter possessed 2-3 overseas ENCRYPTED servers. If true the lone wolf narrative will be finally trashed.

B. A viable threat was identified 5 minutes before Trump was to speak but they STILL let him go on stage. But of course Trump has only been persecuted by the Dem establishment for years including the President 's 'put a bullseye on him ' comment makes such a security lapse an innocent mistake.

C. Only 22 SS agents protecting Trump in a rally involving tens of thousands of individuals in an open air venue. SS protection limited to only 150 yards in the face of countless threats including threats of revenge from overseas.

Crooks had assistance.

Period .
boognish_bear
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

7 is chefs kiss
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
ShooterTX
FLBear5630 said:

nein51 said:

FLBear5630 said:

nein51 said:

boognish_bear said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

You want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole? Go look at who shorted the Trump related Truth Social stocks (DJT) the day before the attempt. Then go look at the major investors in those funds and who has served in the board.
Saw that.

Austin Private Wealth LLC, which is majority-owned by George Soros and BlackRock.
Yet, they chose this clown kid with his Daddy's AR... Who literally had on brown clothing on a white roof.

That is the one kicker... That makes no sense.
And it would have worked if Trump had not turned his head.
That is the point. We are talking planning to a level of detail the includes shorting stocks before. And they use a kid that missed at 165?

I mean everything is detailed, except the shooter? Seems a lot of risk resting in the hands of a kid that didn't make the high school target shooting club.

Hey, you guys are probably right. If being run by the "Deep State", only thing that would make sense would be expendable and didn't matter if he missed.
Except he didn't miss. Trump turned his head at the last second. And Trump still got hit.

But wouldn't an expert go for center mass and not a headshot?

No expert or pro is using a .22 either.

.338 Lapua or .300 Win Mag are essentially the tools of the pro. Not a .22 not a .223 not a .556 or a .762.

.338 Lapua will go through body armor at 1,000 meters and is incredibly stable…and if you hit your target center mass which is a much easier shot than a head shot there's no, um, getting up.
Even if it were a .762, maybe a military wannabe. But a .22 from 165 yards?

Snipers are trained to go head, but with a much more precise weapon. I would bet that AR was zeroed for 25 yards, if at all.

You should be putting 5 rounds from a .22 AR within about 2-3" from 125 yards, unless it's blowing gale force you don't even really have to account for windage. However , it's a super lethal round because it likes to tumble around inside a body and causes all sorts of damage.

A rifle zeroed from 25 yards means you suck (sorry if that offends anyone). You're literally plinking cans with a .22; no recoil at all.

But no pro in the world is using a .22. To your point no wannabe is using a .22. A pro would also have landed plenty of the next 8 rounds but it wouldn't have mattered as they wouldn't have missed a shot that close anyhow.

It's just not hard to believe this is a troubled person who thought he was about to be infamous who took and missed a very easy shot.

We are on the same page, all the conspiracy theories fall apart with the shooter.
The conspiracy was very simple.... just do not provide adequate protection, and insure that he is surrounded by unqualified people. Then sit back and see what happens.
Everyone on the planet knows that Trump draws massive crowds during his campaigns. In many cases, to accommodate these massive crowds, he has open air rallies that involve tens of thousands of people. Under the best security, it is very hard to secure such situations. So just use DEI as an excuse to give him terribly unqualified people, and then make sure that you understaff his detail by about 50%... it's just a matter of time before someone gets an open shot.

For the dems, it was the worst case scenario... someone took the shot and missed. I seriously doubt that anyone considered this scenario. Now they are forced to provide adequate security, and now Trump will probably choose more cautious & secure sites. Even worse, they turned Trump into a hero.

It is a simple conspiracy of negligence & dereliction of duty. It's easy to see it as just another screw up by the most incompetent administration in American history.... far too easy to hide any nefarious intentions when you are totally unqualified for your job.
ShooterTX
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
KaiBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

A. Has been reported that the FBI has determined that the shooter possessed 2-3 overseas ENCRYPTED servers. If true the lone wolf narrative will be finally trashed.

B. A viable threat was identified 5 minutes before Trump was to speak but they STILL let him go on stage. But of course Trump has only been persecuted by the Dem establishment for years including the President 's 'put a bullseye on him ' comment makes such a security lapse an innocent mistake.

C. Only 22 SS agents protecting Trump in a rally involving tens of thousands of individuals in an open air venue. SS protection limited to only 150 yards in the face of countless threats including threats of revenge from overseas.

Crooks had assistance.

Period .

Will be interesting if your comment A above actually ever gets confirmation. If it were true, I'd suspect the same FBI that conspired against Trump with the same Democrat oversight to make that just disappear.
KaiBear
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

KaiBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Crooks had assistance.

Period .

Will be interesting if your comment A above actually ever gets confirmation. If it were true, I'd suspect the same FBI that conspired against Trump with the same Democrat oversight to make that just disappear.

Only heard this from once questionable source……Fox News.
Supposedly the FBI is attempting to break through the encryption security.

However I no longer trust the FBI in any situation.
Wangchung
ShooterTX said:

FLBear5630 said:

nein51 said:

FLBear5630 said:

nein51 said:

boognish_bear said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

You want to go down the conspiracy rabbit hole? Go look at who shorted the Trump related Truth Social stocks (DJT) the day before the attempt. Then go look at the major investors in those funds and who has served in the board.
Saw that.

Austin Private Wealth LLC, which is majority-owned by George Soros and BlackRock.
Yet, they chose this clown kid with his Daddy's AR... Who literally had on brown clothing on a white roof.

That is the point. We are talking planning to a level of detail the includes shorting stocks before. And they use a kid that missed at 165?

I mean everything is detailed, except the shooter? Seems a lot of risk resting in the hands of a kid that didn't make the high school target shooting club.

Hey, you guys are probably right. If being run by the "Deep State", only thing that would make sense would be expendable and didn't matter if he missed.
Except he didn't miss. Trump turned his head at the last second. And Trump still got hit.

.338 Lapua or .300 Win Mag are essentially the tools of the pro. Not a .22 not a .223 not a .556 or a .762.

.338 Lapua will go through body armor at 1,000 meters and is incredibly stable…and if you hit your target center mass which is a much easier shot than a head shot there's no, um, getting up.

Snipers are trained to go head, but with a much more precise weapon. I would bet that AR was zeroed for 25 yards, if at all.

You should be putting 5 rounds from a .22 AR within about 2-3" from 125 yards, unless it's blowing gale force you don't even really have to account for windage. However , it's a super lethal round because it likes to tumble around inside a body and causes all sorts of damage.

A rifle zeroed from 25 yards means you suck (sorry if that offends anyone). You're literally plinking cans with a .22; no recoil at all.

But no pro in the world is using a .22. To your point no wannabe is using a .22. A pro would also have landed plenty of the next 8 rounds but it wouldn't have mattered as they wouldn't have missed a shot that close anyhow.

It's just not hard to believe this is a troubled person who thought he was about to be infamous who took and missed a very easy shot.

We are on the same page, all the conspiracy theories fall apart with the shooter.
The conspiracy was very simple.... just do not provide adequate protection, and insure that he is surrounded by unqualified people. Then sit back and see what happens.
Everyone on the planet knows that Trump draws massive crowds during his campaigns. In many cases, to accommodate these massive crowds, he has open air rallies that involve tens of thousands of people. Under the best security, it is very hard to secure such situations. So just use DEI as an excuse to give him terribly unqualified people, and then make sure that you understaff his detail by about 50%... it's just a matter of time before someone gets an open shot.

For the dems, it was the worst case scenario... someone took the shot and missed. I seriously doubt that anyone considered this scenario. Now they are forced to provide adequate security, and now Trump will probably choose more cautious & secure sites. Even worse, they turned Trump into a hero.

It is a simple conspiracy of negligence & dereliction of duty. It's easy to see it as just another screw up by the most incompetent administration in American history.... far too easy to hide any nefarious intentions when you are totally unqualified for your job.
But for the turn of Trump's head, the shooter makes a direct headshot. As it stands the shooter still hit Trump's head, though just his ear. It's not like a professional sniper would have had any better luck seeing as Trump turned his head a split second before the shot, so the idea that the conspiracy falls apart because of who was used is laughable.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
TinFoilHatPreacherBear
Wangchung said:

ShooterTX said:

FLBear5630 said:

nein51 said:

FLBear5630 said:

nein51 said:

boognish_bear said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Wangchung said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

BearlyHeardFrom said:

Saw that.

But for the turn of Trump's head, the shooter makes a direct headshot. As it stands the shooter still hit Trump's head, though just his ear. It's not like a professional sniper would have had any better luck seeing as Trump turned his head a split second before the shot, so the idea that the conspiracy falls apart because of who was used is laughable.
Yep, it just comes down to whether or not you believe that powerful people, governments, etc take the time to use non-professionals as patsies or agents. Personally, I don't know, but in history, it sure seems plausible.

Just so happens this kid was the one kid, raised with computers and iPhones, but has no social media presence. Also just happens to have won the USSS ineptness lottery. May not be lone wolf, but to rule it out is just odd logic imo.
Jack Bauer
CNN:

"JFK involved in automobile accident in Dallas"

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.