MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

63,303 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
The Old BEAR
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I never cared for Robin Roberts.
But after spending all that time on that interview...
She and ABC look like fools.
Will there self-admitted Gay Anchor do a retraction on Monday?
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
xiledinok
No one gives a **** about the gay actor. Big fine and public shame.

83, you and Covington boy should fly to Chicago and demand two weeks confinement for gay actor at you and Red China's house.
Covington can spend a half day on conversion therapy for gay actor as preached about in the Red China cookbook.

Old Bear, these are the 45 percent of the 47 percent that want a social agenda.
Oldbear83
The Old BEAR said:

Oldbear83 said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

Your contention is false.

Your grammar is abysmal.

You and X are really going to hate the 2020 elections, don't say we didn't warn you.

Oldbear, you clearly don't know the old Bear.
I know the last post from OB is BS and worth about as much as an AOC promise.
Why all the abbreviations?

It should read..." The last post from The Old BEAR is Bull****, and about worth as much as a New York Taco Benders' promise."
Because a post like the one I rebuked disqualifies you from using any part of my username.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Oldbear83
Still blaming victims, I see.

X is in full self-pity mode again.
The Old BEAR
Some day I am going to tell you boys and girls the TRUE story of how Uncle Walter built you a foot bridge.
It's an education you all need to learn.
It will show you how Politics and Christianity are first cousins.
Scott Drew knows it.... You need to too..!!

Now X might have made an honest mistake here...

You boys and girls claim to be the Onward Christian Soldiers.
Where is your compassion and understanding?
After all... you have already forgiven Scott Drew for getting stump-broke by 25 yesterday.
Show some love....

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

83, I don't know what victims you are posting about. Celebrate the gay no name actor getting popped by offering his Court a punishment alternative. 2 weeks with you and Red China. He'll pull his nappy locks out listening to you ***** about Drew not getting calls.

Bear, the old justice system in Chicago will make him pay the American way. God's gift of a big $ fine. Do you watch Empire? I hadn't heard of it before this gay guy stepped out of line.
The Old BEAR
xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

83, I don't know what victims you are posting about. Celebrate the gay no name actor getting popped by offering his Court a punishment alternative. 2 weeks with you and Red China. He'll pull his nappy locks out listening to you ***** about Drew not getting calls.

Bear, the old justice system in Chicago will make him pay the American way. God's gift of a big $ fine. Do you watch Empire? I hadn't heard of it before this gay guy stepped out of line.
X... Extend them an Olive Branch.
This is confusing to them.
In the old days, guys got all liquored up after the Church Service, and rolled Queers.
Today they are told to accept them...
That Limp Wristed doctor from California (Adam Schiff) is taking them over the edge.
It's getting close to time for the Uncle Walter Foot Bridge story.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Oldbear83
Wonder when X and OB will set a date ... or will they just live together in sin?
Forest Bueller
Well I just watched the Robin Roberts interview. Say what you wish but Jussie was a very convincing interview.

Much more believable than Dr. Ford. If I had watched it live, it may have had me believing him. Just shows a real actor can make about anything seem real.

I agree everybody should be treated with respect. Even the angle of him being so outspoken could make him more of a target because he pisses people off seemed very likely.

Just goes to show I could still be fooled, it was a believable interview.
The Old BEAR
Oldbear83 said:

Wonder when X and OB will set a date ... or will they just live together in sin?
There you go...
I expected nothing less from you.
The Bubble is known for teaching that approach.
And if that is what you choose to do... Fine with me.
But don't start whining when the OUTSIDE world starts laughing at you.
The Bubble is a very TINY and misunderstood community.

X and I are only here to educate you to the outside.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Tenacious D
If one believes in something long and hard enough, is it really a lie in that person's mind?

I posted on here previously that I have friend on the Chicago police force. CPD knew really quick that this was all lies and they held back to allow this con man to come to them and confess. Now he is forcing their hand, CPD is pissed, and they may very well go after him hard now. Apparently, not reported to the public, that there have been ongoing negotiations with his attorney to do this quietly and with what dignity he has left but it has not gotten anywhere and CPD is going to have to get more public about this and you're seeing the press releases coming out more and more from them on the reality of the situation.

Again...the CPD knew this was a hoax a long time ago.

You and I would not get this kind of discretion. We would be arrested and be immediately charged with a Class 4 felony here in the state of Illinois.
ValhallaBear
This is easily my favorite story since November 9th, 2016

ValhallaBear
Tenacious D said:

If one believes in something long and hard enough, is it really a lie in that person's mind?

I posted on here previously that I have friend on the Chicago police force. CPD knew really quick that this was all lies and they held back to allow this con man to come to them and confess. Now he is forcing their hand, CPD is pissed, and they may very well go after him hard now. Apparently, not reported to the public, that there have been ongoing negotiations with his attorney to do this quietly and with what dignity he has left but it has not gotten anywhere and CPD is going to have to get more public about this and you're seeing the press releases coming out more and more from them on the reality of the situation.

You and I would not get this kind of discretion. We would be arrested and be immediately charged with a Class 4 felony here in the state of Illinois.
He has fired his high powered defense attorney and hired a crisis management firm

Suicide is the only honorable thing to do
Oldbear83
You abandoned logic, now you want to play victim.

Play with your 'bubbles' all you like, you are wrong and look foolish in this case.
The Old BEAR
Oldbear83 said:

Play with your 'bubbles' all you like, you are wrong and look foolish in this case.
Who you talking to?

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Jack Bauer
30 tweets on this story that aged badly

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2019/02/17/top-30-old-tweets-from-journos-celebrities-and-dem-politicians-on-jussie-smollett/
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

83, Red China looking to take a bite out of crime?

The Old Bear, where would I shop in Waco to replace a "blown out" front door? I don't want to go to Home Depot or other common hardware stores. I don't rent.
The Old BEAR
ValhallaBear said:

Tenacious D said:

He has fired his high powered defense attorney and hired a crisis management firm

Won't happen...
Hollywood and the Liberal Media will keep propping him up.
He'll make millions from Oprah and the talk show circuit.
Eventually, some struggling candidate will give him a VP run...
Sound crazy? That's where this world is headed.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
xiledinok
The Old BEAR said:

ValhallaBear said:

Tenacious D said:

Won't happen...

He's here to stay.
It was a ploy to pump his career.
These bubbles boys don't realize it.

The Old Bear, what's are the odds he gets a few movie deals? He's a household name because of conservative talk radio.
The Old BEAR
xiledinok said:

The Old BEAR said:

ValhallaBear said:

Tenacious D said:

Won't happen...

He's here to stay.

The Old Bear, what's are the odds he gets a few movie deals? He's a household name because of conservative talk radio.

How well I remember sitting at the dinner table with Walter Cronkite and the Evening News.
Now ABC parades out an openly Gay Man in the same time slot.
I bet Walter stopped by the local Pub and downed a couple of Beers.
This ABC guy heads to the Gay bar to see if he can get lucky.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Jack and DP
quash
Oldbear83 said:

I rebuke thee.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
xiledinok
The Old BEAR said:

xiledinok said:

The Old BEAR said:

ValhallaBear said:

Tenacious D said:

Won't happen...

He's here to stay.

How well I remember sitting at the dinner table with Walter Cronkite and the Evening News.
Now ABC parades out an openly Gay Man in the same time slot.
I bet Walter stopped by the local Pub and downed a couple of Beers.
This ABC guy heads to the Gay bar to see if he can get lucky.

I was watching Don Lemon flame himself through the streets of Baltimore during the riots while complaining about marijuana and realized how wonderful it would have been if our young youth would have taught him that a riot zone is no place for a dignified soul (even a reporter). A brick to the head might have slowed down his arrogance.

Empire boy reminds me of Lemon.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

I rebuke thee.
You lack the authority, son.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

I rebuke thee.
I have exactly as much authority as you have, Jerry.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

I rebuke thee.
Nope. You are free to pretend so, of course.
4yrletterbear
The white voters I talked to that voted for Obama to were trying to erase "white guilt". I don't have any white guilt so I did not have to deal with that in my decision making process when voting for President in 2008 and 2012. I only deal with the facts.
quash
Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

I rebuke thee.

Exactly, same as you.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

I rebuke thee.

Exactly, same as you.
So you imagine.

corncob pipe
corncob pipe
ValhallaBear
His dad is Jewish

Don't forget Anti-Semitic on the list

If he was trans he'd be a leftist superhero

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.