MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

63,277 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Did anybody else tweet in support of Smollett?

Why do you ask?
Hate to overlook anyone.

So do you support gay black poor pitiful victim Jussie?
I support a full investigation. Did you miss the last four times I said that?
Your ass runs off anytime it's bad news for lefties.

Coward.
Cracker please, I am always here.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack and DP
Presidential?

riflebear
I hadn't seen this whole thing before. This little punk actually cried acting about his attack on GMA? Insanity.
He literally sums up the media & TDS to a tee. Get upset over fake racism pushed by the media or political purposes and then show your true hate & racism in retaliation. Game over

riflebear
This tweet captures this whole thing perfectly. For over a decade Chicago has been destroyed from within with mainly black on black crime that Obama & their leaders completely ignored. 1000s a year nobody cares about because it doesn't fit a narrative. Now, the one crime (that is now not a crime) that is covered nationally was supposed to be a white on black crime. Media & liberals are laughable w/ their fake outrage. They don't care

Forest Bueller
Jack and DP said:

Presidential?

Wow, she is either some more of an actress or she had no idea one of her handlers put that tweet out there.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Easy there, Jack. They said in the latest polls, she is the FRONTRUNNER of the Democratic candidates. LOL!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Easy there, Jack. They said in the latest polls, she is the FRONTRUNNER of the Democratic candidates. LOL!

What's the origin of the name "Kamala?" Scary in that it reminds me of a Muslim name like Barrack Hussein Obama
Oldbear83
Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What's the origin of the name "Kamala?" Scary in that it reminds me of a Muslim name like Barrack Hussein Obama
I think it was a suggested name for one of Toyota's sedans.

Assuming Toyota made a car which was over-priced, useless for all practical purposes, but was popular with people who never owned a car and just assumed their parents would pay for and maintain the car for them.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
whitetrash
Oldbear83 said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I think it was a suggested name for one of Toyota's sedans.

Assuming Toyota made a car which was over-priced, useless for all practical purposes, but was popular with people who never owned a car and just assumed their parents would pay for and maintain the car for them.

If it was, it would have been the first sedan to have been driven by a blind guy.
Jack and DP
FBI has been working on the hate mail.

http://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-threat-letter-called-enormous.html?m=1
midgett
In the interview, he states that the first "attacker" punches him so "I punch his -ss back."

It's always smart to make yourself look like a tough guy when you make up a story.

If he gets another job in entertainment, it will proof of the EXTREME liberal bias of Hollywood.
midgett
Word is he is working with his publicists to assign blame to past trauma (child abuse, etc), a medical condition (bipolar, etc) or drugs/alcohol.

It's the only way he isn't convicted of a felony. That blame game should be ignored because he has doubled downed so many times over the past few weeks. He needs time in the pen. What a piece of crap.
quash
Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Oooo, scary mooslims.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Oooo, scary mooslims.

Sorry to offend you and your cult

No, not really
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Oooo, scary mooslims.

No, not really
Hope you don't find this even scarier but Kamala is an Indian name, it means lotus.
Golem
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Oooo, scary mooslims.

No, not really
Hope you don't find this even scarier but Kamala is an Indian name, it means lotus.

Like her flower that she opened up for Willie Brown in return for hundreds of thousands of dollars of government salaries in do nothing jobs.
corncob pipe
this Kamala is from Uganda... (well, Mississippi, but whatever)

riflebear
riflebear
Doc Holliday
WHERE ARE ALL THE LEFTIES ON THIS THREAD???????????????????????????

Jack and DP
ScottS
Why do I get the sense that Cinque purchased some MAGA hats today and will try to fake a scene to make conservatives look like racists???
Florda_mike
ScottS said:

Why do I get the sense that Cinque purchased some MAGA hats today and will try to fake a scene to make conservatives look like racists???

So Cinque = Jussie
Canada2017
ScottS said:

Doubt 'cingue' has the required cash .
Jack and DP
Fake life imitating art.

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/18/jussie-smollett-attack-similar-to-plot-of-play-he-auditioned-for/
Jack Bauer
Other fake or fabricated news stories:

Columbia University, 2007 (no charges filed)

Baltimore Fire Department, 2007 (hoax made up by black firefighter-paramedic Donald Maynard)

University of Delaware, 2015 (supposed nooses were actually remnants of paper lanterns

Salisbury State University, 2016 (2 black students made up the story)

Kansas State University, 2017 (police determined this was just remnants of a clotheline)

Michigan State University, 2017 ("noose" was a packaged shoelace found on the ground)

Smithsonian museums, 2017 (no evidence of hate crime found)

Mississippi State Capitol, 2018 (publicity stunt by Democrat activists)
riflebear
They allow late night comics and everyone in Hollywood to Mock Trump and conservatives but have the thinnest skin when a liberal is mocked and try to end free speech. More hypocrisy from the radical liberals.

ValhallaBear
Osodecentx
ValhallaBear said:

Classic
ValhallaBear
I guess he won't be voting for Kamala in 2020 (or anyone else for that matter)

L O Freaking L

JXL
ValhallaBear said:

I guess he won't be voting for Kamala in 2020 (or anyone else for that matter)

L O Freaking L

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jussie-smollett-a-suspect-jussie-smollett-now-officially-classified-as-a-suspect-chicago-police-say-live-updates-2019-02-20/
ValhallaBear
Awkward!!!111

corncob pipe
On January 30th Valhalla had this shlt pegged

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
riflebear said:

LOLOLOLOL!!! Little Jussie;s acting career may be over. Maybe he can become Al Sharpton's apprentice.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

On January 30th Valhalla had this shlt pegged

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.