MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

63,305 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
FormerFlash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

This isn't 1961 and you won't find a bunch of black dudes screaming about "country honkies" because that's about 60 years ago.
You mean like a group of adult black men screaming at white teenagers calling them crackers and incest babies?
Sic Everyone.
trey3216
X,

Home Depot is running a sale on hinges for your front door. I think you should go check it out
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
Doc Holliday
FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

This isn't 1961 and you won't find a bunch of black dudes screaming about "country honkies" because that's about 60 years ago.
You mean like a group of adult black men screaming at white teenagers calling them crackers and incest babies?
cinque
robby44 said:

This sounds eerily similar to the man in Jasper Texas who tied a rope around himself put his truck in drive and got dragged behind his truck
The blacks will do anything for attention.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Doc Holliday
cinque said:

robby44 said:

This sounds eerily similar to the man in Jasper Texas who tied a rope around himself put his truck in drive and got dragged behind his truck
Wrong account again I see.
KingHendy
cinque said:

robby44 said:

This person is a paid troll and forgot to switch accounts......again. This person needs to be permanently banned from this site. Sick, sick, sick.
FormerFlash
cinque said:

robby44 said:

Ban hammer.
Sic Everyone.
KingHendy
FormerFlash said:

cinque said:

robby44 said:

Ban hammer.
I am afraid Cinque's now going to be part of the buzzfeed, vice, huffington post layoffs. The slush fund has run out!
ValhallaBear
KingHendy said:

cinque said:

robby44 said:

This person is a paid troll and forgot to switch accounts......again. This person needs to be permanently banned from this site. Sick, sick, sick.
xiledinok
I think you guys made a no name, a name.
If they arrest someone, he'll be around forever.
Trey, I found myself not liking him once I read up on him.
xiledinok
FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

That is more like it.
There are haters on both sides.
Did the teenagers call their white dads to take action on the ghetto characters?
Florda_mike
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

Anyone have in proof it didn't happen?

This is an odd angle. Well he was dancing like the dancing queen 3 days after supposedly getting "bruised ribs".

That would be pretty good proof.

Is there any proof "it did" happen?

I believe when you are accusing someone of a crime, that is the proof you are looking for , not the other way around.

So, if he is straight, do you go get worked up about it? Are you in Sunday school yapping about how the gay, black homosexual is making it up?

Why are you standing on the warning track in left field?

No, I m standing on the pitcher's mound watching you guys swing like you are from Moscow and it's your first time to try to hit a ball.

You made this guy a household name. Now, he's on every channel and he gets to be more famous.

This isn't Sunday school and I m playing "devils advocate" by posting, what if it actually happen?
I would rather wait till they investigate it.
Low IQ people believe him. The rest of us don't.

You buy Art Briles. You couldn't ask for lower IQ buying that trailer park DNA coach. You can learn a bunch from reading a man's tattoos.

High IQ people wait till those who investigate and make a decision on what took place.
If indeed he's making it up, I'll come up with something highly offensive about him to get the thread locked. A feel good post for many.
What in the world does this thread have to do with Art Briles?

Methinks this x guy is mucho loco

I cannot believe you are white. I think you don't think.
You liked Roy Moore too much. A fan of a child molester.
Dennis Hasert is your idol.

Does anyone know what this x dude was on earlier today?

It's like he appeared out of nowhere fully triggered
quash
contrario said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

This is an odd angle. Well he was dancing like the dancing queen 3 days after supposedly getting "bruised ribs".

I believe when you are accusing someone of a crime, that is the proof you are looking for , not the other way around.
I have my suspicions about the claims and I think it is more than likely he made it up based on all of the evidence we have so far. But "bruised ribs" can mean a lot of things. Just because he allegedly had "bruised ribs", that doesn't mean he would need to be in a bed. Now if he claimed "broken ribs", that would be a different story.

I've broken, separated and bruised my ribs. The first two didn't require bed rest, but they were far more painful than bruised ribs. I've played hockey with bruised ribs. I could pribably skate with broken ribs but not with any speed or any puck handling.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
KingHendy said:

cinque said:

robby44 said:

He said without evidence.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

contrario said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

I have my suspicions about the claims and I think it is more than likely he made it up based on all of the evidence we have so far. But "bruised ribs" can mean a lot of things. Just because he allegedly had "bruised ribs", that doesn't mean he would need to be in a bed. Now if he claimed "broken ribs", that would be a different story.

I've broken, separated and bruised my ribs. The first two didn't require bed rest, but they were far more painful than bruised ribs. I've played hockey with bruised ribs. I could pribably skate with broken ribs but not with any speed or any puck handling.

You are joking??? Seriously

I've had all three numerous times and could compete with none of em unless medicated too much to even perform. Walking much less the pounding of running is merciless pain imo

Oh well, again we're different
Oldbear83
By now, Cinque has left evidence in many threads.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
trey3216
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

contrario said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

I've had all three numerous times and could compete with none of em unless medicated too much to even perform. Walking much less the pounding of running is merciless pain imo

I played a full season of football 2 months after tearing an ACL. Broke a rib during that season and never missed a practice let alone a game.
Mr. Treehorn treats objects like women, man.
corncob pipe
quash said:

contrario said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

Jack and DP
The fake Chicago attack is overshadowing real crimes like this.

https://theblackdetour.com/19-year-old-emmanuel-franklin-faked-his-own-kidnapping/
Forest Bueller
Jack and DP said:

The fake Chicago attack is overshadowing real crimes like this.

https://theblackdetour.com/19-year-old-emmanuel-franklin-faked-his-own-kidnapping/
$130 !!!!!! At least go for some real cash.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

That is more like it.
There are haters on both sides.
Did the teenagers call their white dads to take action on the ghetto characters?
ValhallaBear
quash said:

Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

^^^ I've ice skated once in my life but was not aware it was filmed

I'm embarrassed
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

That guy needs a stick.
Doc Holliday
Jack Bauer
Have they arrested and executed the 2 homeless people in that video for a hate crime?
ValhallaBear
Toldja...

• Chicago police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said Friday detectives are "making gains" in their investigation of a report that "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was attacked by two men who yelled slurs and put a noose around his neck in Streeterville early this week.

"We are making gains in the investigation and hopefully we'll bring it to a successful resolution soon," Johnson told reporters at the Shakespeare District police station on the Northwest Side.

He did not provide details. "I don't like to comment too much on it out of respect for the victim, as well as I don't want to compromise the detectives' investigation.''
Well, that's just bull***** Would you like to know what detectives are telling us?

• It never happened. CPD is wasting hundreds of man hours to solve a Grindr date gone bad. The "victim" is refusing all forms of cooperation, his "ear witness" isn't cooperating, the Hollywood press is running with a non-existent narrative. The "persons of interest" are all but unidentifiable and left the area 20 minutes before the "attack," not to mention the anonymous witness who saw a "hillbilly looking" character that not a single camera in a one mile radius has a picture of.
And that's just from a couple of people working the case.

https://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/2019/02/making-gains.html

Florda_mike
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

contrario said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

After I wrote the above I've taken a fall and bruised ribs for the umpteenth time since mid 30s

I'm sorry for Quash above as it sounds he too has chronic rib issues like me, seriously Quash I feel for ya there

But I think you need reminded of what it feels on bruised ribs because there's no way I could or would take the pounding of hockey right now with bruised ribs. I respect you if you have but taking the night off would be far more favorable then coming back healthy soon after

But broken and separated are much more severe pain too

This actor punk is a liar
corncob pipe
are they any closer to catching these horrible redneck persons ??
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

are they any closer to catching these horrible redneck persons ??
They're in a bunker with the MAGA dudes that beat up the black panther chick at Baylor planning their next hate crime
Doc Holliday
Perhaps life imitates art and could give insight into Smollett's ulterior motives. His own music video that he performed in and directed in March of 2017 called "F.U.W." has the imagery of a black man standing under a noose. Right after appears a man in a Donald Trump mask standing behind the TV actor.

PacificBear
Jack Bauer said:

Have they arrested and executed the 2 homeless people in that video for a hate crime?
No, they vote dem.
corncob pipe
robby44 said:

please,,... go on
Jack and DP
Jack and DP

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.