MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

63,275 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
ValhallaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

CNN continues doing the Lord's work by further enhancing the surveillance video

I don't know how you came across The Jemimah Show, but that guy's writing is full of win like this:
"Samuel Lachance endured burns, cuts and awful mind damage, yet he's required to get better."
What the **** are you talking about
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

I don't know how you came across The Jemimah Show, but that guy's writing is full of win like this:
"Samuel Lachance endured burns, cuts and awful mind damage, yet he's required to get better."

Your version of the street cam is from the Jemimah Show website. Thought you knew where you got your stuff...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

Your version of the street cam is from the Jemimah Show website. Thought you knew where you got your stuff...
My stuff is original...my talent is on loan from God
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

Got your own street cans eh, but still grab from jemimah show
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

I really thank God for it too
ValhallaBear
TFW it looks like you just might get away with it....

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Bless his heart! Good to see Jussie is recovering so quickly from his traumatic experience and Tinkerbell is flying high again!

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Jack and DP
Like the racist graffiti on Lebron's gate, the cameras picked up nothing. Strange.
Golem
So brave.
Jack Bauer
He was filmed holding his Subway sandwich after the attack. Dang, he must really like them!!
Jack and DP
https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2019/02/02/from-his-cold-dead-hands-police-say-jussie-smollett-held-onto-his-sandwich-despite-attack/?fbclid=IwAR3J1jg86kMfPSOEHRZmO6_Uk0VLd88RepfmV5tjKlF1SG1wLMMr2E0Y_1g&utm_content=buffer48a73&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Sandwich in one hand and phone in the other, all why a noose is placed around his neck.
Forest Bueller
ValhallaBear said:

TFW it looks like you just might get away with it....

Yes.

Quote:

bruised ribs are usually caused by a fall or blow to the chest, or occasionally by severe coughing. They can be very painful, but will normally improve within about three to six weeks. If you think you've injured your ribs, you'll often be able to look after yourself at home.

This medical evaluation matches what I experienced. For me it was very painful. Juicy, is obviously super human.
Jack and DP
Updates

https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-case-update-threat-letter-was.html?m=1
ValhallaBear
Chicago obviously has a problem with the KKK/MAGA crowd tormenting gay blacks....

no wait...........

Well at least it should be easy to dig up all the Tweets from the left looking for justice for the victim
ValhallaBear
Phew ummmm OK this is proving to be a little more difficult than I thought

Checked Taraji P Henson and the Empire crowd's Twitter and they didn't really seem to care

I searched 'this is not who we are as a country' and, well, nothing came up

I mean surely the mob that wanted scalps surrounding Jussie were wayyyy more angry over the Facebook torture video of the autiste kid

Lemme do a little more checking...BRB
xiledinok
Anyone have in proof it didn't happen?
I never heard of this guy until MAGA group went after him.
If he did fake it, he moved the needle to punish hate crime suspects to the point the accused won't have a fair shake.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

If he did fake it, he moved the needle to punish hate crime suspects to the point the accused won't have a fair shake.
It is cases like this that make justice for true victims of assault and hate crimes much more difficult and not taken seriously. I hope they continue to pursue the truth one way or the other.

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

It is cases like this that make justice for true victims of assault and hate crimes much more difficult and not taken seriously. I hope they continue to pursue the truth one way or the other.

So, you are claiming it didn't happen?
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

There's no proof that it did happen.
ValhallaBear
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

I'm guaranteeing in 3 inch headlines it didn't happen
Forest Bueller
xiledinok said:

This is an odd angle. Well he was dancing like the dancing queen 3 days after supposedly getting "bruised ribs".

That would be pretty good proof.

Is there any proof "it did" happen?

I believe when you are accusing someone of a crime, that is the proof you are looking for , not the other way around.
xiledinok
ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

I'm guaranteeing in 3 inch headlines it didn't happen

That's not very big headlines.
I wouldn't guarantee it didn't happen. I am not Chicago Police. Seems like a great deal of pain for attention and he doesn't come off as being interested in pain.
What's it matter to you? You made the gay guy a sympathetic figure.
xiledinok
Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

This is an odd angle. Well he was dancing like the dancing queen 3 days after supposedly getting "bruised ribs".

I believe when you are accusing someone of a crime, that is the proof you are looking for , not the other way around.

So, if he is straight, do you go get worked up about it? Are you in Sunday school yapping about how the gay, black homosexual is making it up?
Oldbear83
Why is it important to you if the person making the claim is gay, straight, or something else?

Are you saying different rules apply for different orientations?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Forest Bueller
xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

So, if he is straight, do you go get worked up about it? Are you in Sunday school yapping about how the gay, black homosexual is making it up?

Not worked up about it now. The national media made it a big story. I wouldn't have even heard about it if it weren't for Trump being so hated. An alleged local incident was made into a national story.

Haven't spoken to anybody about it. Am however marveling how the media will run with anything, if it is negative towards Trump.
ValhallaBear
xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

Why are you standing on the warning track in left field?
contrario
Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

I have my suspicions about the claims and I think it is more than likely he made it up based on all of the evidence we have so far. But "bruised ribs" can mean a lot of things. Just because he allegedly had "bruised ribs", that doesn't mean he would need to be in a bed. Now if he claimed "broken ribs", that would be a different story.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

I am not saying it did not happen. I am saying it is my strong opinion that is did NOT happen.

Why do I feel this way? His interview with the cops after the alleged assault where he still had the noose around his neck and was holding a Subway sandwich gives me pause. His tweet from January 11th addressing the President of the United States as a "***** ass *****"(his words) does not do much for his credibility regarding his claims.

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

Why is it important to you if the person making the claim is gay, straight, or something else?

Are you saying different rules apply for different orientations?

No Oldbear83, I m just pointing out there's a bunch of barking claiming it didn't happen. It seems the reasoning behind why it didn't happen is due to the fact he's gay and black.
As a white (not Chinese), a straight man and someone who knows that a good beatdown should leave little evidence (especially in Chicago), I believe we have guys watching videos (could be old because that's how fake news works) and working a little too hard to discredit this guy.

You guys built this guy up. He's more popular than the red hat wearing private school boy running for cover after he made himself famous.
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

I am not saying it did not happen. I am saying it is my strong opinion that is did NOT happen.

Why do I feel this way? His interview with the cops after the alleged assault where he still had the noose around his neck and was holding a Subway sandwich gives me pause. His tweet from January 11th addressing the President of the United States as a "***** ass *****"(his words) does not do much for his credibility regarding his claims.

You think it didn't happen because gay black actor thinks Trump is ***** ass *****? God, don't go anywhere on vacation outside the living room in 2019. You ll hear much worse.
xiledinok
ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

No, I m standing on the pitcher's mound watching you guys swing like you are from Moscow and it's your first time to try to hit a ball.

You made this guy a household name. Now, he's on every channel and he gets to be more famous.

This isn't Sunday school and I m playing "devils advocate" by posting, what if it actually happen?
I would rather wait till they investigate it.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

No, I m standing on the pitcher's mound watching you guys swing like you are from Moscow and it's your first time to try to hit a ball.

You made this guy a household name. Now, he's on every channel and he gets to be more famous.

This isn't Sunday school and I m playing "devils advocate" by posting, what if it actually happen?
Low IQ people believe him. The rest of us don't.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

You think it didn't happen because gay black actor thinks Trump is ***** ass *****? God, don't go anywhere on vacation outside the living room in 2019. You ll hear much worse.
Actually, I kinda think our President is an ass myself. Yeah, you know me. I just can't stand black people and am a homophobe. Typical ultra-Liberal response to someone that disagrees with them.

I just think songboy is looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Never heard of him before this incident. I think the cops in Chicago have a lot more pressing matters than this.

For the record, I will not be vacationing in Chicago. (No offense to Brother Tommie)

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

Low IQ people believe him. The rest of us don't.

You buy Art Briles. You couldn't ask for lower IQ buying that trailer park DNA coach. You can learn a bunch from reading a man's tattoos.

High IQ people wait till those who investigate and make a decision on what took place.
If indeed he's making it up, I'll come up with something highly offensive about him to get the thread locked. A feel good post for many.
Justin Kates
This story stinks almost as bad as the Kavanaugh accusers.

Each and every one of these stories should absolutely be investigated. No one is required to believe a story when there are no witnesses or much evidence to back up the story.

And in the case where someone is accused, they deserve to be innocent until proven guilty.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.