MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

63,281 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

Anyone have in proof it didn't happen?

This is an odd angle. Well he was dancing like the dancing queen 3 days after supposedly getting "bruised ribs".

That would be pretty good proof.

Is there any proof "it did" happen?

I believe when you are accusing someone of a crime, that is the proof you are looking for , not the other way around.

So, if he is straight, do you go get worked up about it? Are you in Sunday school yapping about how the gay, black homosexual is making it up?

Why are you standing on the warning track in left field?

No, I m standing on the pitcher's mound watching you guys swing like you are from Moscow and it's your first time to try to hit a ball.

You made this guy a household name. Now, he's on every channel and he gets to be more famous.

This isn't Sunday school and I m playing "devils advocate" by posting, what if it actually happen?
I would rather wait till they investigate it.
Low IQ people believe him. The rest of us don't.

You buy Art Briles. You couldn't ask for lower IQ buying that trailer park DNA coach. You can learn a bunch from reading a man's tattoos.

High IQ people wait till those who investigate and make a decision on what took place.
If indeed he's making it up, I'll come up with something highly offensive about him to get the thread locked. A feel good post for many.
The truth is you want it to be true so you can use it to bash conservatives, Republicans and Trump supporters.
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

I never heard of this guy until MAGA group went after him.
If he did fake it, he moved the needle to punish hate crime suspects to the point the accused won't have a fair shake.
It is cases like this that make justice for true victims of assault and hate crimes much more difficult and not taken seriously. I hope they continue to pursue the truth one way or the other.

So, you are claiming it didn't happen?

I am not saying it did not happen. I am saying it is my strong opinion that is did NOT happen.

Why do I feel this way? His interview with the cops after the alleged assault where he still had the noose around his neck and was holding a Subway sandwich gives me pause. His tweet from January 11th addressing the President of the United States as a "***** ass *****"(his words) does not do much for his credibility regarding his claims.

You think it didn't happen because gay black actor thinks Trump is ***** ass *****? God, don't go anywhere on vacation outside the living room in 2019. You ll hear much worse.
Actually, I kinda think our President is an ass myself. Yeah, you know me. I just can't stand black people and am a homophobe. Typical ultra-Liberal response to someone that disagrees with them.

I just think songboy is looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Never heard of him before this incident. I think the cops in Chicago have a lot more pressing matters than this.

For the record, I will not be vacationing in Chicago. (No offense to Brother Tommie)

He's a gay, black, Hollywood liberal who tweeted trash on Trump. I m surprised our zoo monkeys haven't posted that the guy needed to be killed.
Liberal? Because I post that people should wait till jumping to conclusions?
You guys try to label everyone. Conquering and dividing is not working out well since Trump took over.
Oldbear83
X: " I m just pointing out there's a bunch of barking claiming it didn't happen. It seems the reasoning behind why it didn't happen is due to the fact he's gay and black. "

Nope. The claims it did not happen are coming from the lack of evidence it did happen, combined with a known prejudice by the man against conservatives, and fueled by some suspicious behavior by the alleged victim, such as not removing the rope from his neck for literally hours, no clear evidence of any significant injury, his refusal to let police see his phone to confirm his time and witness for the incident, and so on.

There is zero evidence that the skeptics are doubting him due to his orientation or race. None whatsoever.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

This is an odd angle. Well he was dancing like the dancing queen 3 days after supposedly getting "bruised ribs".

I believe when you are accusing someone of a crime, that is the proof you are looking for , not the other way around.

So, if he is straight, do you go get worked up about it? Are you in Sunday school yapping about how the gay, black homosexual is making it up?

No, I m standing on the pitcher's mound watching you guys swing like you are from Moscow and it's your first time to try to hit a ball.

You made this guy a household name. Now, he's on every channel and he gets to be more famous.

This isn't Sunday school and I m playing "devils advocate" by posting, what if it actually happen?

You buy Art Briles. You couldn't ask for lower IQ buying that trailer park DNA coach. You can learn a bunch from reading a man's tattoos.

High IQ people wait till those who investigate and make a decision on what took place.
If indeed he's making it up, I'll come up with something highly offensive about him to get the thread locked. A feel good post for many.
The truth is you want it to be true so you can use it to bash conservatives, Republicans and Trump supporters.

You aren't much of a conservative. You just jump on the weak and the underwhelming with help because you cannot win it on your own.

Low IQ tree swingers jump to conclusions. It is how people like me manipulate and trick folks when necessary.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

You aren't much of a conservative. You just jump on the weak and the underwhelming with help because you cannot win it on your own.

Low IQ tree swingers jump to conclusions. It is how people like me manipulate and trick folks when necessary.
Love how you didn't deny my statement.
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

X: " I m just pointing out there's a bunch of barking claiming it didn't happen. It seems the reasoning behind why it didn't happen is due to the fact he's gay and black. "

Nope. The claims it did not happen are coming from the lack of evidence it did happen, combined with a known prejudice by the man against conservatives, and fueled by some suspicious behavior by the alleged victim, such as not removing the rope from his neck for literally hours, no clear evidence of any significant injury, his refusal to let police see his phone to confirm his time and witness for the incident, and so on.

There is zero evidence that the skeptics are doubting him due to his orientation or race. None whatsoever.

Because he has known prejudices, he cannot get beatdown effectively in Chicago? You underestimate intelligence and how tough real conservatives are in Chicago.

Suspicious behavior? Did you read that sxit in a Chinese sweatshop? Did the foreman give you insight into those little kids sweating their asses off for Adidas?
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

Love how you didn't deny my statement.

I bash stupid people. Why don't you ask Thee for help on this board? He's funny and will tell me to f myself on it (but then again, he's a conservative White man, he ll wait it out on this liberal, gay black, weirdo activist).
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

Because he has known prejudices, he cannot get beatdown effectively in Chicago? You underestimate intelligence and how tough real conservatives are in Chicago.

Suspicious behavior? Did you read that sxit in a Chinese sweatshop? Did the foreman give you insight into those little kids sweating their asses off for Adidas?
Why do you think people commit race crime hoaxes?
Doc Holliday
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

So, they get people worked up.
Do you know why people jump to conclusions before letting the police work their case?

What if the guy is telling the truth? This isn't group think is it?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

If he did fake it, he moved the needle to punish hate crime suspects to the point the accused won't have a fair shake.
It is cases like this that make justice for true victims of assault and hate crimes much more difficult and not taken seriously. I hope they continue to pursue the truth one way or the other.

I am not saying it did not happen. I am saying it is my strong opinion that is did NOT happen.

Why do I feel this way? His interview with the cops after the alleged assault where he still had the noose around his neck and was holding a Subway sandwich gives me pause. His tweet from January 11th addressing the President of the United States as a "***** ass *****"(his words) does not do much for his credibility regarding his claims.

You think it didn't happen because gay black actor thinks Trump is ***** ass *****? God, don't go anywhere on vacation outside the living room in 2019. You ll hear much worse.
Actually, I kinda think our President is an ass myself. Yeah, you know me. I just can't stand black people and am a homophobe. Typical ultra-Liberal response to someone that disagrees with them.

I just think songboy is looking for his 15 minutes of fame. Never heard of him before this incident. I think the cops in Chicago have a lot more pressing matters than this.

For the record, I will not be vacationing in Chicago. (No offense to Brother Tommie)

He's a gay, black, Hollywood liberal who tweeted trash on Trump. I m surprised our zoo monkeys haven't posted that the guy needed to be killed.
You guys try to label everyone. Conquering and dividing is not working out well since Trump took over.
I am not the one that played the race/ gay card. You did that.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

What in the world does this thread have to do with Art Briles?

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

I am not the one that played the race/ gay card. You did that.

I m sure that if it was some hot Playmate, we wouldn't be reading this thread. This guy is everything the far right hates.
xiledinok
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

Doc is bringing up high IQ people and shows us a low IQ daily by supporting those tree monkeys.

You sure are worked up. I sure hope this is gay, was a no name, is cooking it up.

What will be the story if he didn't make it up?
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

Do you know why people jump to conclusions before letting the police work their case?

The police have worked the case and found zero evidence to back up his story. On top of the Jussie (stupid name) won't comply and turn over his phone records that police have asked for.

The case is pretty much done with. There's not enough evidence for me to believe the guy.

You desire to behave and boast that we live in a world where the Presidents rhetoric is the cause of this unconfirmed hate crime.

Why does this attack concern you?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

Doc is bringing up high IQ people and shows us a low IQ daily by supporting those tree monkeys.

You sure are worked up. I sure hope this is gay, was a no name is cooking it up.

If he didn't make it up, I owe him an apology and will give him one. If we find out he did make it up, he owes the world an apology. And if he is sincere and shows remorse, we can all move on down the road.

-- Barack Obama
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

The police have worked the case and found zero evidence to back up his story. On top of the Jussie (stupid name) won't comply and turn over his phone records that police have asked for.

The case is pretty much done with. There's not enough evidence for me to believe the guy.

You desire to behave and boast that we live in a world where the Presidents rhetoric is the cause of this unconfirmed hate crime.

He was a no name. He would still be a no name but for all the right wing media trying to kill his credibility.
The police will work the case.

Empire's ratings are going to take off.
Forest Bueller
contrario said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

I have my suspicions about the claims and I think it is more than likely he made it up based on all of the evidence we have so far. But "bruised ribs" can mean a lot of things. Just because he allegedly had "bruised ribs", that doesn't mean he would need to be in a bed. Now if he claimed "broken ribs", that would be a different story.
Well, he used the wrong terminology then. Bruised ribs is not bruising of the skin in the area of the ribs, it is a blow so hard that you actually bruise the rib. It can hurt worse than an actual break, my friend who is a motocross driver bruised his ribs and could not operate a bike at all for over a month. Maybe he just used to wrong terminology.

The thing that stood out most to me, was the guy left the rope around his neck, long after the incident, still had the thing on when police showed up. That is simply odd.
Oldbear83
X, your hysterics on this point are so frantic, I'm beginning to wonder about your honesty.
Forest Bueller
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

You sure are worked up. I sure hope this is gay, was a no name is cooking it up.

If he didn't make it up, I owe him an apology and will give him one. If we find out he did make it up, he owes the world an apology. And if he is sincere and shows remorse, we can all move on down the road.
With so little to go with, I doubt it will ever be proven one way or the other.
ValhallaBear
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

He was a no name. He would still be a no name but for all the right wing media trying to kill his credibility.

You're less than an idiot

The left jumping on the bandwagon and trying to make a political point about Trumps/white people is what made this a story

If it had been a white male that caught a beatdown from a couple of black guys screaming 'this is Obama country honky' it wouldn't have even made the news
Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

Methinks this x guy is mucho loco
Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

The left jumping on the bandwagon and trying to make a political point about Trumps/white people is what made this a story

If it had been a white male that caught a beatdown from a couple of black guys screaming 'this is Obama country honky' it wouldn't have even made the news

Fact ^^^

Actor boy needs stiff legal consequences for filing false report

Or a public spanking, although he might like that
ValhallaBear
No doubt this was a Grindr hookup gone wrong - or maybe right depending on what he's into.

He called his manager who told him to run with the MAGA story
xiledinok
ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Oldbear83 said:

Your type made the story. You are worked up because gay actor and liberal has sympathy and media coverage. This would not have happened in the past.

You are worried about Obama and Hilliary. It's about as moving to people as complaining about Bush 41, McCain or God forbid, Vince Foster.

This isn't 1961 and you won't find a bunch of black dudes screaming about "country honkies" because that's about 60 years ago.
xiledinok
ValhallaBear said:

No doubt this was a Grindr hookup gone wrong - or maybe right depending on what he's into.

He called his manager who told him to run with the MAGA story

Well, you need to call Hannity and get on his show. Let Fox and Friends take Florida Mike out of his cage and give him a few bananas in the morning while touring the studios.
Maybe we can bring back Don Imus to cut his tail off. I miss Don Imus.
Oldbear83
X has gone off the deep end, folks.

In lieu of flowers, you can send donations to the Glue Addiction Hotline.
xiledinok
Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

I cannot believe you are white. I think you don't think.
You liked Roy Moore too much. A fan of a child molester.
Dennis Hasert is your idol.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

X has gone off the deep end, folks.

In lieu of flowers, you can send donations to the Glue Addiction Hotline.

What if the guy didn't make it up? You gonna offer half price night in your third bedroom for the wack shack customers? They ll need therapy if he is telling the truth.
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

You guys made this guy a household name. Shameful!
ValhallaBear
Oldbear83
Burden of proof is still on Team Lefty, X.

Get back to me when you have more than a weak story.
contrario
Forest Bueller said:

contrario said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

I have my suspicions about the claims and I think it is more than likely he made it up based on all of the evidence we have so far. But "bruised ribs" can mean a lot of things. Just because he allegedly had "bruised ribs", that doesn't mean he would need to be in a bed. Now if he claimed "broken ribs", that would be a different story.
Well, he used the wrong terminology then. Bruised ribs is not bruising of the skin in the area of the ribs, it is a blow so hard that you actually bruise the rib. It can hurt worse than an actual break, my friend who is a motocross driver bruised his ribs and could not operate a bike at all for over a month. Maybe he just used to wrong terminology.

The thing that stood out most to me, was the guy left the rope around his neck, long after the incident, still had the thing on when police showed up. That is simply odd.
I agree that was odd. And he may have used the wrong terminology. But keep in mind he's an actor, not a doctor. Actors aren't very smart. Just look at EGOT.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
xiledinok said:

Florda_mike said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Forest Bueller said:

xiledinok said:

What makes you think Florda Mike is white?

-- Barack Obama

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.