MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

62,901 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ValhallaBear
quash
ValhallaBear said:

"Jussie, you wasted all that damn time and money. You know what you shoulda did? Just went up to Liam Neeson's neighborhood. You coulda solved all your damn problems."
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

"Jussie, you wasted all that damn time and money. You know what you shoulda did? Just went up to Liam Neeson's neighborhood. You coulda solved all your damn problems."
CB is a national treasure and NBA on TNT is the funniest show on TV
corncob pipe
Oh what? val and q are the newest suck buddies ?

me jel
ValhallaBear
corncob pipe said:

me jel
Jack and DP
This guy is a good follow. Calls it like he sees it both ways.

FormerFlash
riflebear said:

He said "a lot much more" and "fear mongrels" in the same interview. Hahaha. It's a wonder this mensa candidate didn't manage to pull this scheme off.

My personal favorite was when he said, "I'll never be the guy this didn't happen to." I got news for your Jussie, you'll forever be the guy this didn't happen to.
Sic Everyone.
quash
corncob pipe said:

me jel

Don't throw out that broken clock.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
corncob pipe said:

me jel

Jack Bauer
Is Charles Barkley the only "late night host" with the balls to criticize this d-bag? I don't think I've heard anyone else besides Trevor Noah to do so.
The Old BEAR
Jack Bauer said:

Is Charles Barkley the only "late night host" with the balls to criticize this d-bag? I don't think I've heard anyone else besides Trevor Noah to do so.
Charles is probably the ONLY Late Night Host that doesn't play the skin flute.
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
ValhallaBear
Jack and DP
The Old BEAR
https://www.facebook.com/BaylorBaseball/videos/389726901854040/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDc1MTc0NDY4MjoyMDQ3OTU5MzQ4NTcyNDM3/
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
riflebear
Jack Bauer
This guy is so woke, he is almost dead!!

riflebear
The new Chappelle Netflix special is good. A lot of language so beware but anyone who watches him should expect that.

At the end of the show he catches the crowd by surprise when he brings up Smollett It was hilarious and worth the watch just for this ending. I don't think these get the very end of it but most of the bit. One of the best I've seen. The rest of his special has some shady things talking about Michael Jackson so don't say I didn't warn you.

Doc Holliday
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

We should tap the brakes and wait for the investigation
As always.
The absurdity of the claim alone should have sealed it for you that this was a hoax.
ValhallaBear
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

We should tap the brakes and wait for the investigation
As always.
The absurdity of the claim alone should have sealed it for you that this was a hoax.
I thought the notion that Trump was a Russian spy sleeper cell trained as a young boy at the Kremlin was absurd too but that didn't stop anybody

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.