MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

63,306 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

What's going to be his punishment? I m think $150k fine and two weeks with Oldbeat83 at his house.

The actor can hangout with Red China and get his conversion treatment at the same time.
How many times have you posted this on this thread? It isn't funny or clever and it has garnered zero responses up to this point. How many more times do we have to see it before it is out of your system?
You'll have to deal with it like Oldbear83 posts about Obama being a Muslim and all the goofy derp Birther crap he spills on the board.

I fully expect complaints to be made when the gay actor gets treated in the system like everyone else. It won't be enough because the gay actor was an enemy of Trump.

We cannot deprogram these derps who actually believe gay conversion actually works. I figure Red China and Oldbear83 could use the China cookbook to convert the actor back to straight in a last ditch effort to see if the therapy or treatment works.
Eat your crow.
Malbec
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

What's going to be his punishment? I m think $150k fine and two weeks with Oldbeat83 at his house.

The actor can hangout with Red China and get his conversion treatment at the same time.
How many times have you posted this on this thread? It isn't funny or clever and it has garnered zero responses up to this point. How many more times do we have to see it before it is out of your system?
You'll have to deal with it like Oldbear83 posts about Obama being a Muslim and all the goofy derp Birther crap he spills on the board.

I fully expect complaints to be made when the gay actor gets treated in the system like everyone else. It won't be enough because the gay actor was an enemy of Trump.

We cannot deprogram these derps who actually believe gay conversion actually works. I figure Red China and Oldbear83 could use the China cookbook to convert the actor back to straight in a last ditch effort to see if the therapy or treatment works.
Eat your crow.
Ever notice how X and 47 seem to latch on to some catch-phrase or some literary construct and just choke it to death by using it over and over and over until they find a new one to strangle? It's uncanny.
ValhallaBear
Malbec said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.
Ever notice how X and 47 seem to latch on to some catch-phrase or some literary construct and just choke it to death by using it over and over and over until they find a new one to strangle? It's uncanny.
That's not the only thing they have in common

Doc Holliday
Malbec said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.
Oh yeah absolutely.

I have a theory that some people autonomously follow group-think and social trends because they're fueled by a particular agenda or simply because group members value harmony and coherence above rational thinking all while they simultaneously believe their opinions are new age, enlightened or "woke". They clearly discourage dissent of half truths they hold and value.

These types say the same things every time: "TRUMP IS HITLER", "ABORTION GOOD, "WHITE PRIVILEGE", "THE NEW ADELE SONG XO OMG". Group members refrain from expressing doubts and judgments or disagreeing with the consensus. This is clearly what X and 47 do: they regurgitate what 90% of the media agrees with and pushes. In their mind they are the minority and they like this feeling so much that they refuse to realize their beliefs are spoon fed.

If you get in a discussion with them it's always the same buzzwords and hackneyed arguments. They're the kind of people who make a show of discomfort when you break the status quo barrier to invoke a real discussion. It's like in a video game when you accidentally talk to a non playable character twice and they give you the exact same lines word for word once more.
The Old BEAR
Doc Holliday said:

Malbec said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.
Oh yeah absolutely.

I have a theory that some people autonomously follow group-think and social trends because they're fueled by a particular agenda or simply because group members value harmony and coherence above rational thinking all while they simultaneously believe their opinions are new age, enlightened or "woke". They clearly discourage dissent of half truths they hold and value.

These types say the same things every time: "TRUMP IS HITLER", "ABORTION GOOD, "WHITE PRIVILEGE", "THE NEW ADELE SONG XO OMG". Group members refrain from expressing doubts and judgments or disagreeing with the consensus. This is clearly what X and 47 do: they regurgitate what 90% of the media agrees with and pushes. In their mind they are the minority and they like this feeling so much that they refuse to realize their beliefs are spoon fed.

If you get in a discussion with them it's always the same buzzwords and hackneyed arguments. They're the kind of people who make a show of discomfort when you break the status quo barrier to invoke a real discussion. It's like in a video game when you accidentally talk to a non playable character twice and they give you the exact same lines word for word once more.
I think President Trump will be remembered as the GREATEST President ever.
We need to ban Abortion.
White Privilege? I think it's flat wrong how we have dumb-downed America, so minorities can catch up.

But I get along just fine with X.
He and I are on different wave lengths, but he has 100% right to his opinions.
Because he doesn't subscribe to BUBBLE-ism, doesn't make him wrong.
You need to step back... Take a look at the Bubble. It is a dangerous place for understanding the REAL world.

For every one of you who has trouble with X....
There are 10,000, out in the REAL world, who see BUBBLE-ism as a cult.
"Those are some bad dudes. Why was she around those guys?"

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Oldbear83
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.
He's also lying about my alleged claims that Obama was a muslim or any of the birther nonsense.

I put X on ignore for obvious reasons, but he's really gone full demented now.

Sad, really.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
CSIBear
Is cinque happy now that there has been an arrest in this case?
The Old BEAR
Oldbear83 said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.
He's also lying about my alleged claims that Obama was a muslim or any of the birther nonsense.

Sad, really.
That's sad.
You come here for conversation. Yet someone of different opinion... you block.
Could it be you just like life in the Bubble?
They say to "expand your horizons." You just want to stay in the Bubble.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
whitetrash
Malbec said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.
like it was a chicken.
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

I told you to wait. I ll eat crow while you guys figure out a way to punish him.
As long as I m not stuck with General Flynn or others eating something something I m good.

You should know by my posts that I paid zero attention to gay actor's details. It didn't interest me.

It was funny to watch Rd2 and others get worked up about some guy who means nothing to the average man or woman.
I think you all are upset because it spread disinformation about Trump's followers. Anything against Trump brings out his flock.
In the end, the punishment will determine whether or not this thread ends happily ever after.
FormerFlash
xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

And here it is again. Does anyone have a running tally going?
Sic Everyone.
ValhallaBear
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

I told you to wait. I ll eat crow while you guys figure out a way to punish him.
As long as I m not stuck with General Flynn or others eating something something I m good.

You should know by my posts that I paid zero attention to gay actor's details. It didn't interest me.

It was funny to watch Rd2 and others get worked up about some guy who means nothing to the average man or woman.
I think you all are upset because it spread disinformation about Trump's followers. Anything against Trump brings out his flock.
In the end, the punishment will determine whether or not this thread ends happily ever after.
Hey Rummy for somebody not interested you sure seem interested

At least you got the bolded point right...did your cat walk across your keyboard?

Couldn't care less about punishment
Oldbear83
The Old BEAR said:

Oldbear83 said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

Sad, really.
That's sad.
I don't block people for 'differences of opinion'. I have not blocked Waco1947, for example, or Jinx, or anyone on the Left just for a different take.

I have blocked a malignant racist who thinks it's appropriate to mock my wife's ancestry and heritage.

Surprised you could not grasp the distinction.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack and DP
xiledinok
ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

At least you got the bolded point right...did your cat walk across your keyboard?

Look nail salon and cheap booze, I don't take this board too serious. It's a good to watch you guys live vicariously through the Chicago cops after they busted the gay Trump hating actor.
xiledinok
ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

What I type stresses you? Normal people don't read this board. It's entertaining. I enjoy conservative Old Bear posting on it because he's truly about cash and economics, not abortion or conservative social issues. I hope he posts more because stirs up the anti abortion groups. He offends the thinskins.

Well, I don't like disingenuous information. If it would have been about Obama or Hilliary, Americans would have ignored it as night job business as usual.
It's more about Trump than the truth. This concerns the Fox viewers.
xiledinok
Oldbear83 said:

The Old BEAR said:

Oldbear83 said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

Sad, really.
That's sad.
I don't block people for 'differences of opinion'. I have not blocked Waco1947, for example, or Jinx, or anyone on the Left just for a different take.

I have blocked a malignant racist who thinks it's appropriate to mock my wife's ancestry and heritage.

Surprised you could not grasp the distinction.

Obama is a Muslim and the anti Christ, right?
Obama was not born in the United States, right?
Chinese and Russians are attacking our country and the west through technology and information?
They are the enemies!

You have to play the race victim card while throwing out your own agenda.
ValhallaBear
xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

What I type stresses you? Normal people don't read this board. It's entertaining. I enjoy conservative Old Bear posting on it because he's truly about cash and economics, not abortion or conservative social issues. I hope he posts more because stirs up the anti abortion groups. He offends the thinskins.

Well, I don't like disingenuous information. If it would have been about Obama or Hilliary, Americans would have ignored it as night job business as usual.

He just posted this today

***We need to ban Abortion.***
White Privilege? I think it's flat wrong how we have dumb-downed America, so minorities can catch up.

Why would him saying ban abortions stir up the anti abortion groups?????

Do you even read your own writing before hitting Post?

You are a walking disaster
xiledinok
ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

You don't remember his past posts. He had a great deal of pro Planned Parenthood posts. His anti MADD posts had people crying in anger. He was hysterical.
His minority posts are the same as the past.

You must not realize the drinking table has a bunch of different views. Can you handle not being the most conservative guy?
Friscobear
ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

The Old BEAR used to brag about his donations to the Waco Planned Parenthood on BaylorFans.

Take it for what it's worth.
“At the end of the day, for 40 minutes, we just kicked their ass.”

- Mark Vital
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

Smollett makes all claims like this more difficult.

Waiting for Hollywood to condemn dishonest acts like this

Thought for sure Jack and DP would post the Sharpton condemnation of Smullett. Maybe I missed it.
It is much easier for Al Sharpton than quash to condemn sweet Jussie. Imagine that!
Still collating facts from the investigation

Yup. We have a charge. I'd like to see what's behind it. Tou know, try then convict, not the other way around.
Are you thinking the investigation will reveal that the incident happened as he said it did?
No.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
ValhallaBear said:

Malbec said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.
That's not the only thing they have in common

They were both framed by international smugglers?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

Thought for sure Jack and DP would post the Sharpton condemnation of Smullett. Maybe I missed it.
It is much easier for Al Sharpton than quash to condemn sweet Jussie. Imagine that!

Yup. We have a charge. I'd like to see what's behind it. Tou know, try then convict, not the other way around.
Are you thinking the investigation will reveal that the incident happened as he said it did?
No.
Getting you to admit that Smollett created this hoax which was motivated by his political agenda is like pulling teeth.

You don't want to accept it because it hurts YOUR political agenda.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

No.
Getting you to admit that Smollett created this hoax which was motivated by his political agenda is like pulling teeth.

No, getting me to jump to a conclusion is what bothers you, since you get triggered by assumptions and allegations. I like evidence.
riflebear
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

No.

No, getting me to jump to a conclusion is what bothers you, since you get triggered by assumptions and allegations. I like evidence.
How much evidence do you need?! He admitted to the Hoax.

Condemn him and believe the left is dangerous.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

What I got out of this entire ordeal is MORE MAGA VOTERS.
Guaranteed neutral and even lefty voters saw the light after this hoax.

That really pisses you off.
Doc Holliday
cms186
What an absolute idiot this guy is, he even paid the guys to do it by Cheque I think a Child could have planned this better
I'm the English Guy
The Old BEAR
Friscobear said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

The Old BEAR used to brag about his donations to the Waco Planned Parenthood on BaylorFans.

No wonder you struggle.
You don't know how to play the system.
Many Corporations give money to both the Democrats and the Republicans.
No matter who's the winner... You got clout in their camp.
Now Bubble Dwellers are not smart enough to keep a foot in both camps.
You'll NEVER make it to Highland Park.

---Arthur Ray Briles---
Jack and DP
xiledinok
The Old BEAR said:

Friscobear said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

No wonder you struggle.

You attracted the anti abortion guys out on the board and sent them off.
I always point out abstinence education didn't work for Bristol Palin.

I think the gay actor made a name for himself. Pushed their agenda.
quash
xiledinok said:

The Old BEAR said:

Friscobear said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

ValhallaBear said:

xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

Eat your crow.

No wonder you struggle.

I think the gay actor made a name for himself. Pushed their agenda.
Which may be the most harmful thing he did. Here's a guy who had the fame that comes from acting stardom but he thought he could leverage that to even more fame (and some street cred?) by faking a racist/homophobic attack. Had he the sense god gave a cricket he might been successful. And I have no doubt the fame he sought was in the agenda circles. I guess we have to have a Tawana Braley level incident every generation or so to keep people on their toes about their own heroes.
Golem
cms186 said:

What an absolute idiot this guy is, he even paid the guys to do it by Cheque I think a Child could have planned this better

The memo section of the Cheque...

MEMO: For fake lynching
riflebear
Remember how crazy MSNBC ran with this for over a week hammering Trump and MAGA. The 4 prime time shows last night on msnbc after hearing he was going to be arrested all ignored it.

You push a prime time story for weeks then when it doesn't fit your narrative anymore you ignore it?

Unreal

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.