MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

63,292 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
ValhallaBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pelosi deleted her outrage Tweet...apparently she doesn't understand how the internet works

Not only are they totally dishonest they are cowards

Jack and DP
quash
Did anybody else tweet in support of Smollett?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

Pelosi deleted her outrage Tweet...apparently she doesn't understand how the internet works

Not only are they totally dishonest they are cowards

Pelosi's entire existence, is a lie

She's a waste of humanity and takes up space reserved for good honest people
Florda_mike
quash said:

Why do you ask?
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Why do you ask?
Hate to overlook anyone.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Why do you ask?
Hate to overlook anyone.

So do you support gay black poor pitiful victim Jussie?
Jack and DP
ValhallaBear
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Why do you ask?
Hate to overlook anyone.
Try to follow along better

Ask any questions you might have and I'll try to help you out
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Why do you ask?
Hate to overlook anyone.

Sometimes you post the funny ones, or the ones that come back to bite you. Maybe a representative sample. This dude is apparently going to post all of them.
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Why do you ask?
Hate to overlook anyone.

I support a full investigation. Did you miss the last four times I said that?
corncob pipe
I need 30 corroborations
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Why do you ask?
Hate to overlook anyone.

I support a full investigation. Did you miss the last four times I said that?
Your ass runs off anytime it's bad news for lefties.

Coward.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Why do you ask?
Hate to overlook anyone.

Sometimes you post the funny ones, or the ones that come back to bite you. Maybe a representative sample. This dude is apparently going to post all of them.

This is why it's important to post up the Jus defenders

Doc Holliday
They rehearsed the attack.

Anyone here saying "wait for muh investigation" is a lying detractor.
xiledinok
Just send him to a week at 83's house with the Red China Cookbook to punish him. See if 83's wife can use some Red China hazing and make sure the Chicago court system fines him $200k, 1000 hours of community service (not to be done at the local theater) and force this actor to listen to conservative talk radio all day long.

Send the Covington crew and Baylor R&P posters to try some gay conversion treatment done on him.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Just send him to a week at 83's house with the Red China Cookbook to punish him. See if 83's wife can use some Red China hazing and make sure the Chicago court system fines him $200k, 1000 hours of community service (not to be done at the local theater) and force this actor to listen to conservative talk radio all day long.

Send the Covington crew and Baylor R&P posters to try some gay conversion treatment done on him.
You're clearly mad this was a hoax and embarrassed for falling for it.
xiledinok
Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

I didn't pay attention until I decided to piss off you guys by bringing up the fact they should let the Chicago cops do their jobs and played devil's advocate (that's a tough role for religious conservative posters who drool over Trump).
Unlike gated community security or Waco PD's scared swat team, the Chicago police will show up and take charge. They'll whip your ass for getting out hand.
Doc Holliday
xiledinok said:

Doc Holliday said:

xiledinok said:

I didn't pay attention until I decided to piss off you guys by bringing up the fact they should let the Chicago cops do their jobs and played devil's advocate (that's a tough role for religious conservative posters who drool over Trump).
Unlike gated community security or Waco PD's scared swat team, the Chicago police will show up and take charge. They'll whip your ass for getting out hand.
Why were so many capable of calling this BS while you weren't?

You sure you didn't WANT to condemn Trump supporters?
corncob pipe
he likes to stir shlt because he likes the smell of shlt... let it go
Doc Holliday
What's sad is that after the Covington nonsense and now this, it's crystal clear - now more than ever - that the lib media relishes any story, true or false, that portrays Trump supporters as racist, homophobic, xenophobic, etc.
Jack and DP
So what happened with Lebron James? A racist word was painted on his gate. His video cameras just happened not to work. And by the time the police arrived, it was painted over. Was he also just trying to use a fake situation for a platform?
90sBear
Doc Holliday said:

Dude, he said wait for the investigation on the first day this thread was posted, almost 3 weeks ago. I get that it's fun to look back at all the people that jumped to conclusions from the beginning and call them out. But saying "Let's wait for an investigation" on the first day this happened is pretty damn neutral and is what we should be striving for rather than snap judgments when it comes to things like this.

Call out the politicians and celebrities who tried to score political points on this all you want, but please don't try to criticize people who did not add fuel to the fire.
Doc Holliday
90sBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Dude, he said wait for the investigation on the first day this thread was posted, almost 3 weeks ago. I get that it's fun to look back at all the people that jumped to conclusions from the beginning and call them out. But saying "Let's wait for an investigation" on the first day this happened is pretty damn neutral and is what we should be striving for rather than snap judgments when it comes to things like this.

Call out the politicians and celebrities who tried to score political points on this all you want, but please don't try to criticize people who did not add fuel to the fire.
I didn't address anyone in my post.
90sBear
Doc Holliday said:

90sBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

I didn't address anyone in my post.
Fine, then my apologies and consider my post my opinion on anyone in this thread who are trying to call people out for simply saying, "Let's wait for investigation."
Forest Bueller
Nothing wrong with what Quash said from the start, to wait for a completed investigation.

I think so many here get riled because there is a large sector of "celebs"/politicians who seem to benefit or revel in fanning the flames of social and racial discord, and jump all over very questionable incidents before any truth is found out, then after their early conclusions are refuted, don't detract or apologize for their false accusations.

False accusation seems to be a cottage industry.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
Forest Bueller said:

Nothing wrong with what Quash said from the start, to wait for a completed investigation.

I think so many here get riled because there is a large sector of "celebs"/politicians who seem to benefit or revel in fanning the flames of social and racial discord, and jump all over very questionable incidents before any truth is found out, then after their early conclusions are refuted, don't detract or apologize for their false accusations.

False accusation seems to be a cottage industry.
This 100%.

They know it is a hoax and they run away instead of questioning or discussing why hoaxes to frame Trump supporters as evil racists are prevalent.

Cinque, Jinx, BBL, Booray, etc. are all absent on this topic because it hurts their political agenda.
ValhallaBear
90sBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Nope. This is an opinion board. Nobody wants to sit with their thumb up their ass and wait for investigations.
The MSM, liberal politicians, and their toadies in Hollywood certainly don't. Why do SicEm posters have to be held to a higher standard?

It was obvious, given the details, that this was a hoax from the beginning.

Anyone that didn't recognize that is either:
-intellectually dishonest
-naive
-stupid

None of those are options for being able to hide behind 'wait for the investigation'
Forest Bueller
ValhallaBear said:

90sBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

Nope. This is an opinion board. Nobody wants to sit with their thumb up their ass and wait for investigations.
The MSM, liberal politicians, and their toadies in Hollywood certainly don't. Why do SicEm posters have to be held to a higher standard?

-naive
-stupid

None of those are options for being able to hide behind 'wait for the investigation'

But you have to wait for the investigation, anytime someone who goes to great length to classify themselves as a "victim", or being in a victimized group of people, their accusation is now simply assumed to be truth, until it is proven to be false.

No matter how absurd the accusation may be.

There is no choice than to wait for the investigation to be completed.

Thankfully today, the investigation is usually fair and normally comes to a truthful end. There was a time in our countries history, when the investigation was just a sham, and a forgone conclusion, and the conclusion was always against folks who were then openly discriminated against. We have to pray there is never a time like that again in our nation.
ValhallaBear
Forest Bueller said:

ValhallaBear said:

90sBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

-naive
-stupid

But you have to wait for the investigation, anytime someone who goes to great length to classify themselves as a "victim", or being in a victimized group of people, their accusation is now simply assumed to be truth, until it is proven to be false.

Thankfully today, the investigation is usually fair and normally comes to a truthful end. There was a time in our countries history, when the investigation was just a sham, and a forgone conclusion, and the conclusion was always against folks who were then openly discriminated against. We have to pray there is never a time like that again in our nation.
The Chicago PD and local Chicago news are the only ones that handled it properly
Forest Bueller
ValhallaBear said:

Forest Bueller said:

ValhallaBear said:

90sBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

-naive
-stupid

The Chicago PD and local Chicago news are the only ones that handled it properly

I will give the Chicago media and PD props on that. The media did not jump to conclusions. I think they probably have enough solid contact with the Chicago PD, that many of them knew to have serious doubts early on.
ValhallaBear
Forest Bueller said:

ValhallaBear said:

Forest Bueller said:

ValhallaBear said:

90sBear said:

Doc Holliday said:

-naive
-stupid

I will give the Chicago media and PD props on that. The media did not jump to conclusions. I think they probably have enough solid contact with the Chicago PD, that many of them knew to have serious doubts early on.
They knew they were dealing with the hottest of potatoes.
I can't imagine the phone calls Chicago PD management had to field trying to convince them to work in their favor

Fortunately for the truth the Chicago PD hates Rahm Emanuel and their idiot aldermen
midgett
Wait for the investigation when a liberal is the alleged victim.

Immediately condemn a teenage white boy when he is the alleged perpetrator.

Hmmm....

The thing about Mollett are all the red flags from the beginning. What's the odds two racist white men are going to find a gay black man walking around in a blizzard? Nobody was out during the blizzard. I suspect overall crime declined.

Here's why it's no longer necessary to "wait for an investigation" (and one has already been done).

Mollett was adamant that it was white men wearing MAGA hats yelling the N word, yelling MAGA and putting a rope around his neck. Investigations up to this point confirm the two men were black men. Now read the first sentence of this paragraph again. These black men need to be apprehended for committing a racist attack against a black man. Mollett is using his privilege to foment hate in this country with a false story and devoting hundreds of thousands of dollars of detective work that takes away from real crimes in Chi-town..

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.