MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

63,297 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
whitetrash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Florda_mike said:

Jack and DP said:

My gosh

Gay Jess going down
Won't be the first time, but perhaps the first time like this.
Florda_mike
Jack and DP said:

riflebear
How psycho or twisted is someone who does this? I hope he is locked and made an example of but being Chicago they'll probably give him probation.

riflebear
Doc Holliday
A special **** YOU to all the POS on this thread that couldn't see this OBVIOUS hoax.

And your cowardice is showing by your lack of appearance on the subject after you were quick to condemn anyone who had doubts.

You are what's wrong with this world.

Wake up.
BaylorBJM
Ellen Page's message isn't completely wrong but damn her delivery is awful.

And I miss the old Comedy Central Colbert. The current one is wayyyyy too liberal and self-centered.
Oldbear83
"LEO hate. Again."

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Jack and DP
Be sure to look at the pic...

ValhallaBear
Where's that drunk ass Xiled?

He's been ****ting all over the other forums here all day

Not that he ever had any credibility to begin with

I'm sure he'll post something about white trash farmers in flyover country something something as soon as he polishes off that fifth of Wild Turkey

What a coward
Doc Holliday
ValhallaBear said:

I'm sure he'll post something about white trash farmers in flyover country something something as soon as he polishes off that fifth of Wild Turkey

What a coward
They're all cowards and I'm quickly learning they make up rules they don't follow themselves.
Jack and DP
Doc Holliday
Jack and DP said:

Talk about doubling down. Dear god.
midgett
Not only is he doubling down, he is now admitting it was blacks who shouted MAGA, wore MAGA caps, called him a gay n and put a noose around his neck. Oh yeah, that's believable.

He needs to get some time for all the misappropriated detective work he has caused. What a piece of trash.
syme
Unbelievable

"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now"
Tenacious D
Talked to my friend that is a Chicago cop yesterday.

He said that everything started to turn real quick pointing back to this con man going back well over a week ago. CPD knows what has happened but they are slow playing it, be very cautious and careful, considering the public interest and all.

CPD is pissed because it doesn't like to be played either, don't have the time or resources to pulled away from real crime that is happening in the city, and they will be going after him now.
Florda_mike
Doc Holliday said:

ValhallaBear said:

What a coward
They're all cowards and I'm quickly learning they make up rules they don't follow themselves.

They're the enemy and they need obliterated on all fronts permanently
Florda_mike
syme said:

Unbelievable

"It feels like if I had said it was a Muslim or a Mexican or someone black I feel like the doubters would have supported me a lot much more," Smollett said. "And that says a lot about the place where we are as a country right now"

^^^ Punk azz gay Jess Is mentally ill(delusional!) too
Jack Bauer
2 rednecks with MAGA hats walking around freezing azz Chicago (the opposite of MAGA country) at 2 AM.

Yeah, and I am sleeping with 3 swimsuit models in my million dollar mansion too.
ValhallaBear
Jack Bauer said:

2 rednecks with MAGA hats walking around freezing azz Chicago (the opposite of MAGA country) at 2 AM.

Yeah, and I am sleeping with 3 swimsuit models in my million dollar mansion too.
quash 'let the investigation play out'

how lacking in critical thinking are these people. I knew it was a hoax the minute I heard it

I guess some people need everything explained to them
Jack and DP
quash
Jack Bauer said:

Get ready for.."It may not be true, BUT we still need to be careful in the environment that Trump has created."...articles.

Gas is lit.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
ValhallaBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

how lacking in critical thinking are these people. I knew it was a hoax the minute I heard it

Hurray for your snap judgment. Please avoid jury duty, we've got enough innocent people in jail, thanks.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jack and DP
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Hurray for your snap judgment. Please avoid jury duty, we've got enough innocent people in jail, thanks.
Yeah but that's now what we do here, is it?

I'm sure you can find a message board where an OP is a controversial news story then every comment following it is 'wait for the investigation to play out'...you and Limited would love it

You're not dumb you're just dishonest...your instincts had to have told you this was a hoax. But it didn't fit your narrative so you play the dumb and neutered card

On a wild west forum no less...jump in and play...it's fun...nobody outside this space gives a **** what you say
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
quash
ValhallaBear said:

quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Yeah but that's now what we do here, is it?

I'm sure you can find a message board where an OP is a controversial news story then every comment following it is 'wait for the investigation to play out'...you and Limited would love it

You're not dumb you're just dishonest...your instincts had to have told you this was a hoax. But it didn't fit your narrative so you play the dumb and neutered card

On a wild west forum no less...jump in and play...it's fun...nobody outside this space gives a **** what you say

I prefer to discuss what is known.

If you prefer make believe move to a Brony board.
Jack and DP
robby44
Black History Month

The first black man to gain national attention for lying on white folks
Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

Jack Bauer said:

^^^ Yep, with many here, if they can't read it ...... it just isn't there. And the crap they read lies constantly. So, much of what many here know, are only lies

Sadly
Golem
quash said:

Jack Bauer said:

Get ready for.."It may not be true, BUT we still need to be careful in the environment that Trump has created."...articles.

Gas is lit.

Look mom!!! There's one of those ******bags with no argument who thinks using silly notions like "gaslighting" and "dog whistle" count as a reasonable substitute for their stupidity.
xiledinok
ValhallaBear said:

What a coward

Dude, your still riding some 15 year old puss boy who cried after getting plastered all over the news for being ******* to some old Indian. Figures a boy was stuck doing a man's job at the protest.

The only time Wild Turkey would get broke out would be when your girls you love need to go out and get plastered in urban America (and of course get stroked by a bunch of blue collar guys). The price of booze always matches the quality of the *****es. Where do I send the cheap non aged statement whisky?

The Chicago cops are handling it and doing what the do. They don't need some evangelical derp like yourself getting in their way.
I told you the cops would do their jobs.

RD2WINAGNBEAR86
robby44 said:

Black History Month

Maybe it is just me, Brother Robby, but I have always thought when it comes to history, black folks deserve more than just one month.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Golem
robby44 said:

Black History Month

LOLOLOL!!!!! We had one for 8 years (all 12 months of each) do that. He was worshipped.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.