MAGA Hats, Bleach, Lynching Rope, Ski Masks....Check!

63,879 Views | 578 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ValhallaBear
corncob pipe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I just found out that smullet was on Mighty Ducks

xiledinok
What's going to be his punishment? I m think $150k fine and two weeks with Oldbeat83 at his house.

The actor can hangout with Red China and get his conversion treatment at the same time.
corncob pipe
for the local charges?

or the Federal ?
xiledinok
corncob pipe said:

for the local charges?

or the Federal ?

Local, how are they going to charge him in federal court?
corncob pipe
mail fraud ?
Jack and DP
corncob pipe said:

mail fraud ?

Worse than that. The mail had a powdery substance. Terrorism.
corncob pipe
Jack and DP said:

corncob pipe said:

mail fraud ?

Worse than that. The mail had a powdery substance. Terrorism.
this guy is dummer than our own Limited Ratard

holy shlt
corncob pipe
I think s mullet's last move is to get Gordon Bombay to drive him around Chicago in a white Bronco
xiledinok
I just saw the fake mail. I think he's going to have more fun with Chicago and the bill he'll pay. I doubt he does jail time though Red China and hours of gay conversion would get folks feeling good.

The feds have to deal with this neo nazi soldier.
They have better priorities.

Fyi, I don't pay attention to the gay actor's story.
Osodecentx
Smollett makes all claims like this more difficult.

Waiting for Hollywood to condemn dishonest acts like this
xiledinok
Osodecentx said:

Why do folks look to Hollywood for anything? It's liberal actors and conservative producers. The big money just wants to keep them happy.
Jack and DP
ValhallaBear
Charged!

Class 4 Felony filing a false police report

The feds might just tear him a new ******* for the hoax letters

It's a great day for America!
Canada2017
ValhallaBear said:

Charged!

Dude won't see more than 6 months in jail. Though I hope he is forced to reimburse the Chicago PD for the costs of their investigation.
Jack and DP
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Charged!

Dude won't see more than 6 months in jail. Though I hope he is forced to reimburse the Chicago PD for the costs of their investigation.

Hopefully he gets put into Gen Pop where he will be given some HARD time and make some new friends.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
corncob pipe
Canada2017 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Charged!

Canada, you don't do sarcasm much?
Tenacious D
The Chicago PD knew this was a hoax many many weeks ago...they let this play out to give him the chance to come clean and maybe handle it differently by working with them.

Now all that is gone and it is go time for CPD
Canada2017
corncob pipe said:

Canada2017 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Charged!

Honestly no.

Find it difficult to pick up in a typed format
Jack and DP
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

corncob pipe said:

Canada2017 said:

ValhallaBear said:

Charged!

Honestly no.

Find it difficult to pick up in a typed format

Yep me too
quash
Canada2017 said:

ScottS said:

Why do I get the sense that Cinque purchased some MAGA hats today and will try to fake a scene to make conservatives look like racists???

Doubt 'cingue' has the required cash .

What point are you trying to make by spelling his name that way?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
Osodecentx said:

Thought for sure Jack and DP would post the Sharpton condemnation of Smullett. Maybe I missed it.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

Thought for sure Jack and DP would post the Sharpton condemnation of Smullett. Maybe I missed it.
It is much easier for Al Sharpton than quash to condemn sweet Jussie. Imagine that!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ValhallaBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

It is much easier for Al Sharpton than quash to condemn sweet Jussie. Imagine that!
Still collating facts from the investigation
Florda_mike
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

ScottS said:

Why do I get the sense that Cinque purchased some MAGA hats today and will try to fake a scene to make conservatives look like racists???

Why do you care?
quash
Florda_mike said:

quash said:

Canada2017 said:

ScottS said:

Why do you care?

Curiousity.
quash
ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

Yup. We have a charge. I'd like to see what's behind it. Tou know, try then convict, not the other way around.
ValhallaBear
quash said:

ValhallaBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

Osodecentx said:

Yup. We have a charge. I'd like to see what's behind it. Tou know, try then convict, not the other way around.
Are you thinking the investigation will reveal that the incident happened as he said it did?
FormerFlash
xiledinok said:

What's going to be his punishment? I m think $150k fine and two weeks with Oldbeat83 at his house.

The actor can hangout with Red China and get his conversion treatment at the same time.
How many times have you posted this on this thread? It isn't funny or clever and it has garnered zero responses up to this point. How many more times do we have to see it before it is out of your system?
Sic Everyone.
FormerFlash
I'm assuming he won't get everything he deserves, punishment wise. Those with opinions on the left never seem to face the same level of backlash as those on the right. I'd argue what Rosanne Barr did was much less egregious and she basically lost her entire career. I seriously doubt this guys acting career is even over because of this nonsense.

I do hold out some hope that the Chicago PD and any possible federal case will both pull no punches considering he continues to double down on his innocence even as evidence mounts against him and no single person left on planet earth believes him anymore. The more he digs his heels in, the harsher the punishment should be, in my opinion.
Sic Everyone.
Osodecentx
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

Did Rev Al condemn?
Osodecentx
Jussie lied.

90sBear
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

Until Sharpton acknowledges his wrongdoing in the Tawana Brawley incident, he comes off as somewhat hypocritical.
xiledinok
FormerFlash said:

xiledinok said:

How many times have you posted this on this thread? It isn't funny or clever and it has garnered zero responses up to this point. How many more times do we have to see it before it is out of your system?
You'll have to deal with it like Oldbear83 posts about Obama being a Muslim and all the goofy derp Birther crap he spills on the board.

I fully expect complaints to be made when the gay actor gets treated in the system like everyone else. It won't be enough because the gay actor was an enemy of Trump.

We cannot deprogram these derps who actually believe gay conversion actually works. I figure Red China and Oldbear83 could use the China cookbook to convert the actor back to straight in a last ditch effort to see if the therapy or treatment works.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.