Andrew McCabe Reveals Coup

47,802 Views | 444 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Doc Holliday
JXL
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Oh good. What has happened today? Any arrests? Anybody shot? Anything beyond had a yada yada yada?

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/429292-the-case-for-russia-collusion-against-the-democrats
HuMcK
JXL said:

HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

The words that come to mind are "retaliation" and "obstruction".

Could you list all the campaign or administration officials who have been convicted of collusion with the Russians?

Paul Manafort lost his plea deal and will die in prison for lying to cover up his election-related activities with a Russian spy.

Roger Stone will be convicted before the year is up for lying about his communications with Russian hackers and WikiLeaks (among other things), if he doesn't flip on one/all of Mueller's top targets before then.

George Papadopolous is also currently serving his prison sentence for lying about his comms/contacts with multiple Russian spies.

Michael Flynn remains cooperating and unsentenced after pleading guilty for lying about his comms with a Russian ambassador (and the judge in his case, after seeing Mueller's evidence in camera, literally asked the prosecutors in open court if they considered charges of treason).

Rick Gates is also cooperating and plead guilty for his activities with Manafort and the same Russian spy he was working with.

Paul Erikson was not a campaign official, but a longtime GOP operative, and he will soon be convicted or plea guilty for his acts assisting a Russian spy named Maria Butina to infiltrate the NRA and allegedly direct it's campaign expenditures in 2016.

There are also a few other ancillary convictions of US citizens who helped the Russians and weren't affiliated with the Trump campaign. I'd also put good odds on Don Jr not escaping this investigation unscathed. Jared Kushner maybe too.
Waco1947
No but I can list those with indictments for unlawful contacts with Russians. And Paul Manafort called. He said "Collusion is a red herring argument. Trust I am in jail."
Florda_mike
HuMcK said:

JXL said:

HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

Could you list all the campaign or administration officials who have been convicted of collusion with the Russians?

Paul Manafort lost his plea deal and will die in prison for lying to cover up his election-related activities with a Russian spy.

Roger Stone will be convicted before the year is up for lying about his communications with Russian hackers and WikiLeaks (among other things), if he doesn't flip on one/all of Mueller's top targets before then.

George Papadopolous is also currently serving his prison sentence for lying about his comms/contacts with multiple Russian spies.

Michael Flynn remains cooperating and unsentenced after pleading guilty for lying about his comms with a Russian ambassador (and the judge in his case, after seeing Mueller's evidence in camera, literally asked the prosecutors in open court if they considered charges of treason).

Rick Gates is also cooperating and plead guilty for his activities with Manafort and the same Russian spy he was working with.

Paul Erikson was not a campaign official, but a longtime GOP operative, and he will soon be convicted or plea guilty for his acts assisting a Russian spy named Maria Butina to infiltrate the NRA and allegedly direct it's campaign expenditures in 2016.

There are also a few other ancillary convictions of US citizens who helped the Russians and weren't affiliated with the Trump campaign. I'd also put good odds on Don Jr not escaping this investigation unscathed. Jared Kushner maybe too.
m

Poor little HuMcK

Poor little pitiful him when Trump pardons all of these upon reelection as their only crime was backing Trump and supporting our country and opposing those wanting to destroy it

HuMcK is just another vermin POS
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Pretty big on name calling behind your keyboard aren't you Jim?

So several republicans are in jail and going to jail. Any dems locked up? What kind of coup is this?

A rep president a rep Senate and for the first half a repub house and no dems locked up.

And you are talking like you are ahead.
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
Doc Holliday

So several republicans are in jail and going to jail. Any dems locked up? What kind of coup is this?

A rep president a rep Senate and for the first half a repub house and no dems locked up.

You have no room to talk when you won't even discuss the facts coming out of this whole charade.

Again, you wait for the media to tell you everything.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
No, I depend on you. You have been saying its hitting the fan but tomorrow never comes. You are too young to have enjoyed Fred Sanford say "This is the big one".

ValhallaBear
Florda_mike said:

HuMcK said:

JXL said:

HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

m

Poor little HuMcK

Poor little pitiful him when Trump pardons all of these upon reelection as their only crime was backing Trump and supporting our country and opposing those wanting to destroy it

HuMcK is just another vermin POS
No he is a TRUE BELIEVER in the resistance

He can be counted on to spout any narrative he's told
quash
JXL said:

HuMcK said:

riflebear said:

Can you find "collusion" in the order creating the investigation?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike

You do realize you're a hypocrite after calling someone Jim, in your first sentence, don't you?

And you've done that months on end
ValhallaBear
Florda_mike said:

You do realize you're a hypocrite after calling someone Jim, in your first sentence, don't you?

Why does he do that? Is that your name?

If it is you better do like jinx and call private security
quash
ValhallaBear said:

Florda_mike said:

TV character.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Two points. I guess Jim cant figure it out:

1. Calling someone a tv character isnt the same as calling someone a SOB or POS or liar etc etc.

2. I dont call or say anything to anyone on here I wouldnt say to their face. Well, maybe I wouldnt talk about AOC's breasts to her face to face but thats different. I was taught not to say anything about someone I wouldnt say to them face to face. Jim's dad forgot to teach him this.

Florda_mike
ValhallaBear said:

Florda_mike said:

He heard I once owned a mobile home park(cash cows btw) and there's some drunk actor he compares me to named "Jim" that was a manager of one

I don't drink so it gives LIQ joy to belittle me this way apparently

He's quite fond of it all
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Mr. Lahey, you told the board you owned a trailer park. Maybe you were telling the truth, maybe you werent. I call you Jim because of your posts.

You call people horrible names, cuss, talk about imprisoning people for the way they vote, cheerlead etc etc
Florda_mike

Mr. Lahey, you told the board you owned a trailer park. Maybe you were telling the truth, maybe you werent. I call you Jim because of your posts.

You call people horrible names, cuss, talk about imprisoning people for the way they vote, cheerlead etc etc

And you just admitted you call people names in the same breath you accuse me of same

So what, get over it, again ..... geez
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
You really dont see a difference between calling someone Jim Lahey and calling someone a piece of excrement?
Florda_mike

You really dont see a difference between calling someone Jim Lahey and calling someone a piece of excrement?

Dude is Mr Lahey a man of integrity to you?

That's what you continuously call me

So if you want to condemn me shouldn't you be a bit cleaner yourself?
quash
Florda_mike said:

Get over yourself, your lack of integrity is constantly on display here.
Oldbear83
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Get over yourself, your lack of integrity is constantly on display here.
Coming from quash, the irony is hilarious
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Aliceinbubbleland
Just finished watching 60 Minutes and I wanted to strangle Scott Pelley. I was following along closely as I've never made up my mind whether or not Trump is colluding with Russia or the Mob. There is no question he is a racist.

I was really interested when they showed the portion of the interview with McCabe and his wife. They showed a clip of Trump trashing Jill McCabe. The response of the McCabe's was "lies". What was a lie? Did she contribute as Trump alleged? Pelley didn't feel a need to clarify and that really angered me. Apparently McCabe has been documented as lying so who knows where this is going.

I guess I will be confused until someone comes up with a fact that is irrefutable. As a side note I have lost a lot of faith in the CIA and FBI after 9/11. That should have never happened.
Jack and DP
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Just finished watching 60 Minutes and I wanted to strangle Scott Pelley. I was following along closely as I've never made up my mind whether or not Trump is colluding with Russia or the Mob. There is no question he is a racist.

I was really interested when they showed the portion of the interview with McCabe and his wife. They showed a clip of Trump trashing Jill McCabe. The response of the McCabe's was "lies". What was a lie? Did she contribute as Trump alleged? Pelley didn't feel a need to clarify and that really angered me. Apparently McCabe has been documented as lying so who knows where this is going.

I guess I will be confused until someone comes up with a fact that is irrefutable. As a side note I have lost a lot of faith in the CIA and FBI after 9/11. That should have never happened.

No question he's a racist? Where'd you get that?
Oldbear83
Jack and DP said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Imagination
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Aliceinbubbleland
Jack and DP said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I've heard enough from his lips to have that belief. I think his comment regarding ****hole countries could be considered in the light I was mentioning. The name calling is so junior high. Maybe not in the sense of skin color as much as prejudice against anyone or anything that questions his actions.
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
If they really discussed using the 25th and admitted it, what else did Deep State talk about doing?
GrowlTowel
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Jack and DP said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

I've heard enough from his lips to have that belief. I think his comment regarding ****hole countries could be considered in the light I was mentioning. The name calling is so junior high. Maybe not in the sense of skin color as much as prejudice against anyone or anything that questions his actions.

How would you define "racism" then? Ethnocentric I will grant you, as every President should be.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
All they have to do is ask Doc. He has is all figured out. Just ask him.
GrowlTowel
Go ahead and report your findings.
Doc Holliday

Millions of people have put the peices together.

Y'all were laughing and calling tin foil when I said they attempted to remove POTUS.

Now they're admitting it.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
A sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.
'he was overthrown in an army coup' Oxford

Aliceinbubbleland
GrowlTowel said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Jack and DP said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

How would you define "racism" then? Ethnocentric I will grant you, as every President should be.
AGREE
quash
Doc Holliday said:

Millions of people have put the peices together.

Y'all were laughing and calling tin foil when I said they attempted to remove POTUS.

Know they're admitting it.

They considered it. They didn't do it. Not only was it not a coup it wasn't even an attempted coup.

So, still waiting.
GrowlTowel
Aliceinbubbleland said:

GrowlTowel said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Jack and DP said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

AGREE

Very good.
Waco1947
You have no shame. Name calling on the face of facts. How silly.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.