Why Do So Many Resist, Disrespect, Flee & Fight The Police?

30,729 Views | 390 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BrooksBearLives
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Tell me what Breonna Taylor did to deserve being killed.
Ashley Babbitt was murdered for trying to crawl through a window. If she was black and a Democrat, the Capitol would still be smoldering.

I love the way you just gloss over the location and date, like it was irrelevant.

Ashley Babbitt (unarmed) tried to crawl through a window at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021. She was executed by a Capitol policeman. Go!

Execution? lol

Never go full Rudy G.

I get it. You and your ilk have no problem with an unarmed woman getting gunned down by a cop for trying to crawl through a window. I just thank God the woman wasn't black and the cop wasn't white. Carry on, Mr. Libertarian.

I get it, you and your ilk have no problem with a mob attempting to change the outcome of an election.

Carry on Mr. Authoritarian.

Kind of ironic that the cop was acting as an agent of the state and killed an unarmed woman and has escaped being brought to justice for it.

Kind of not ironic that she got shot for not following the rules.

Where's your outrage? You know, for an agent of the state to kill an unarmed person? Hmmmm?

She broke the rules. Kill her, right?

An agent of the state killed an unarmed woman, what's your take?

I've been giving it you but again: look at where and when she was shot. She wasn't climbing into her own window late on a Saturday night. She came to our capital because she believed a lie, and under the sway of that lie she was forcing her way into the building where she hoped to prevent the valid election of a US president. And she got shot by a patriot protecting our elected representatives.

Would this be applicable if it were a local city meeting breached to stop a vote? Would a police officer have the justification to shoot an unarmed citizen who breached the premises? Do the rules change when it's at the capitol?

Do the rules change when you believe the same lie?

Not following you, can you expand?
Thee University
quash said:

I've been giving it you but again: look at where and when she was shot. She wasn't climbing into her own window late on a Saturday night. She came to our capital because she believed a lie, and under the sway of that lie she was forcing her way into the building where she hoped to prevent the valid election of a US president. And she got shot by a patriot protecting our elected representatives.

1 solitary patriot out of all those capitol police?

More like 1 Derek Chauvin.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Ashley Babbitt was murdered for trying to crawl through a window. If she was black and a Democrat, the Capitol would still be smoldering.

I love the way you just gloss over the location and date, like it was irrelevant.

Ashley Babbitt (unarmed) tried to crawl through a window at the Capitol on January 6th, 2021. She was executed by a Capitol policeman. Go!

Execution? lol

Never go full Rudy G.

I get it. You and your ilk have no problem with an unarmed woman getting gunned down by a cop for trying to crawl through a window. I just thank God the woman wasn't black and the cop wasn't white. Carry on, Mr. Libertarian.

I get it, you and your ilk have no problem with a mob attempting to change the outcome of an election.

Kind of ironic that the cop was acting as an agent of the state and killed an unarmed woman and has escaped being brought to justice for it.

Where's your outrage? You know, for an agent of the state to kill an unarmed person? Hmmmm?

I've made my point. You speak against qualified immunity and rail against the state's action of arming itself against citizens. You argue the cops get off free and clear while their perp is dead.

It's obvious that your distaste for an agent of the state to have the ability to shoot and kill someone doesn't carry over to people who don't share your mostly liberal politics. The location location location argument is weak sauce and you know it.

If you honestly believed the BS that you typed here, you would be calling for that cop that killed Babbitt, to stand trial and least determine if his actions were an abuse of power. Did the unarmed woman pose a life or death threat to that cop? That's a question that won't be answered. Hell, they won't even release the name of the shooter.

But glad to you know that your beliefs in being against an armed agent of the state only applies to cops walking a beat on the streets of crime ridden areas trying to protect innocent people... and doesn't apply to cops sitting in cushy chairs in Washington DC federal buildings protecting career grifting politicians.

And just for the record... I don't give two craps about the shooting. The stupid protester shouldn't have been trying to crawl through the window. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize... I'm just calling you out as a hypocrite.

At this point, I'm done with you. You're a clown and not even remotely close to being as smart as you think you are.
quash
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Execution? lol

Never go full Rudy G.

I've made my point. You speak against qualified immunity and rail against the state's action of arming itself against citizens. You argue the cops get off free and clear while their perp is dead.

It's obvious that your distaste for an agent of the state to have the ability to shoot and kill someone doesn't carry over to people who don't share your mostly liberal politics. The location location location argument is weak sauce and you know it.

If you honestly believed the BS that you typed here, you would be calling for that cop that killed Babbitt, to stand trial and least determine if his actions were an abuse of power. Did the unarmed woman pose a life or death threat to that cop? That's a question that won't be answered. Hell, they won't even release the name of the shooter.

But glad to you know that your beliefs in being against an armed agent of the state only applies to cops walking a beat on the streets of crime ridden areas trying to protect innocent people... and doesn't apply to cops sitting in cushy chairs in Washington DC federal buildings protecting career grifting politicians.

And just for the record... I don't give two craps about the shooting. The stupid protester shouldn't have been trying to crawl through the window. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize... I'm just calling you out as a hypocrite.

At this point, I'm done with you. You're a clown and not even remotely close to being as smart as you think you are.

Yeah, definitely no politics in your viewpoint...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
BrooksBearLives
Rawhide said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

I saw this today.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article229636834.html

The cop was acquitted. There are many more where this comes from. Cops are brutalizing everyone, of all colors of skin, but especially black men. It is happening every day, somewhere in America, and you have to be pretty ignorant to be making these "don't break the law, you won't have problems" statements.

It's ok for people to be distressed, and to seek change. Protesting is about the most American thing possible. I will always support people protesting just about anything. I will not always agree, but I will always support their right to do so. That's what actual conservatives do.

You can tell you conservative radicals are radical, because you don't want others you don't agree with to exercise their rights. And how anyone could disagree with protesting police brutality is just hilarious. The "I did nothing when they came for the Jews" thing is applicable to the GOP here. Not that the GOP is particularly bothered when cops brutalize white homeless men and women, another regular occurrence that should be protested.
you are blowing this out of proportion to fit your own narrative.

He did not kick the perp, who incidentally had led officers on a high-speed chase, putting the general public at risk.

It is unreasonable to expect a half-dozen officers amped up on adrenalin who are not all seeing the same things simultaneously to all shut it off the moment the camera shutter indicates the chase ended.

Looked to me like the officer on top of the suspect was still struggling with the suspect, either to get the cuffs on, or to restrain him on the ground. That would explain the actions of the officer emerging from the right.....he perceived that the suspect was in fact not yet subuded.

It's rather remarkable for a judge to shut down a proceeding like that. Normally, judges on either side of the ideological spectrum prefer to let juries hear cases.
Okay... so it's okay for a highly-trained police officer sworn to protect and serve to claim "adrenalin" but... but NOT okay for the scared public they serve?

A situation where perfect compliance is expected from the public, and absolute power is granted to the arm of the government is LITERALLY fascism.

Well, it's a good thing we aren't in a situation where absolute power is granted to cops.

Being able to kill someone because you get scared in the line of work you signed up for is pretty much the definition of absolute power.

If you believe that American cops have the power to indiscriminately kill people, you are not living in reality.
If you think they can't, you aren't paying attention. What cops are doing isn't new, they're just being filmed now.

You tell me what Philando Castille did to deserve being killed. Tell me.

I'll wait.
Tell me what Damon Allen did that deserved being killed
Who said it was okay to kill anyone? Damon Allen shouldn't have been killed either. Neither should Chad Walker.

The fact that you think it's an "us" vs. "them" situation kind of gives away the game. Philando Castille shouldn't have died either and did absolutely NOTHING WRONG. He LEGALLY had a gun, announced that much, and then was shot in front of his baby who was in the car.

Jesus. Police officers sign up for a job that means they invite conflict. They're literally there to jump in when others shouldn't. Breonna Taylor was asleep in her own bed, minding her own business.

The ONLY common connection between hers and the murders of those police officers was that guns were involved.

The biggest difference is that you're only mad about one set of murdered folk. They signed up for the job, but that doesn't mean they deserved it. The other two didn't sign up for danger, and they didn't deserve it either.
BrooksBearLives
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Execution? lol

Never go full Rudy G.

Wait, so you're defending the deaths of Philando Castille and Breonna Taylor, but you are mad about the shootings of Ashli Babbit?

What's the difference between the two? Hmmm... besides the fact one was literally trying to overthrow the government. There's something else....
BrooksBearLives
Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

I saw this today.

The cop was acquitted. There are many more where this comes from. Cops are brutalizing everyone, of all colors of skin, but especially black men. It is happening every day, somewhere in America, and you have to be pretty ignorant to be making these "don't break the law, you won't have problems" statements.

It's ok for people to be distressed, and to seek change. Protesting is about the most American thing possible. I will always support people protesting just about anything. I will not always agree, but I will always support their right to do so. That's what actual conservatives do.

You can tell you conservative radicals are radical, because you don't want others you don't agree with to exercise their rights. And how anyone could disagree with protesting police brutality is just hilarious. The "I did nothing when they came for the Jews" thing is applicable to the GOP here. Not that the GOP is particularly bothered when cops brutalize white homeless men and women, another regular occurrence that should be protested.

He did not kick the perp, who incidentally had led officers on a high-speed chase, putting the general public at risk.

It is unreasonable to expect a half-dozen officers amped up on adrenalin who are not all seeing the same things simultaneously to all shut it off the moment the camera shutter indicates the chase ended.

Looked to me like the officer on top of the suspect was still struggling with the suspect, either to get the cuffs on, or to restrain him on the ground. That would explain the actions of the officer emerging from the right.....he perceived that the suspect was in fact not yet subuded.

It's rather remarkable for a judge to shut down a proceeding like that. Normally, judges on either side of the ideological spectrum prefer to let juries hear cases.
Okay... so it's okay for a highly-trained police officer sworn to protect and serve to claim "adrenalin" but... but NOT okay for the scared public they serve?

A situation where perfect compliance is expected from the public, and absolute power is granted to the arm of the government is LITERALLY fascism.

Well, it's a good thing we aren't in a situation where absolute power is granted to cops.

Being able to kill someone because you get scared in the line of work you signed up for is pretty much the definition of absolute power.
By that definition we all have absolute power. Everyone has the right to self-defense, regardless of their job.
Once again, you're not making the point you think you're making.
Whiskey Pete
BrooksBearLives said:

Rawhide said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

I saw this today.

If you believe that American cops have the power to indiscriminately kill people, you are not living in reality.
If you think they can't, you aren't paying attention. What cops are doing isn't new, they're just being filmed now.

You tell me what Philando Castille did to deserve being killed. Tell me.

I'll wait.
Tell me what Damon Allen did that deserved being killed
Who said it was okay to kill anyone? Damon Allen shouldn't have been killed either. Neither should Chad Walker.

The fact that you think it's an "us" vs. "them" situation kind of gives away the game. Philando Castille shouldn't have died either and did absolutely NOTHING WRONG. He LEGALLY had a gun, announced that much, and then was shot in front of his baby who was in the car.

Jesus. Police officers sign up for a job that means they invite conflict. They're literally there to jump in when others shouldn't. Breonna Taylor was asleep in her own bed, minding her own business.

The ONLY common connection between hers and the murders of those police officers was that guns were involved.

The biggest difference is that you're only mad about one set of murdered folk. They signed up for the job, but that doesn't mean they deserved it. The other two didn't sign up for danger, and they didn't deserve it either.
The very fact that you wacko liberals ONLY talk about cops killing people and don't bother to talk about those killed in the line of duty, is in fact you thinking it's an "us" vs "them".

... and it's not surprising you spend the rest of your post talking about "well, they signed up for it", "they invite conflict", etc...... talk about us vs them.

Geeesh, you're a clown.
Whiskey Pete
BrooksBearLives said:

Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

I saw this today.

By that definition we all have absolute power. Everyone has the right to self-defense, regardless of their job.
And once again, you're showing your bias and complete ignorance
Whiskey Pete
BrooksBearLives said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Execution? lol

Never go full Rudy G.

Wait, so you're defending the deaths of Philando Castille and Breonna Taylor, but you are mad about the shootings of Ashli Babbit?

What's the difference between the two? Hmmm... besides the fact one was literally trying to overthrow the government. There's something else....
You have a hard time with reading comprehension, don't you? I said I didn't give a crap about Babbit... she shouldn't have been crawling through the window. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

Not only are you clown, but you're a clown's clown.
Sam Lowry
BrooksBearLives said:

Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

I saw this today.

The point is that police don't have absolute power. Ask Derek Chauvin if you think they do.
BrooksBearLives
Rawhide said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Execution? lol

Never go full Rudy G.

You have a hard time with reading comprehension, don't you? I said I didn't give a crap about Babbit... she shouldn't have been crawling through the window. She played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.

Not only are you clown, but you're a clown's clown.
You don't "give a crap" but you will post nonstop calling names and screaming about "liberal wackos."

OKAY BUDDY!
BrooksBearLives
Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

I saw this today.

The point is that police don't have absolute power. Ask Derek Chauvin if you think they do.
Do you think power is static? Because in that moment, Derek Chauvin DID have absolute power. He murdered George Floyd. He is going to jail for a long time because it was so obvious that it could not be denied.

Just because he's getting in trouble LATER for it, doesn't mean he didn't have absolute power in that moment.

And the fact that he had to be filmed for over 8 minutes -with a lot of people in the crowd beggin him to let George Floyd breathe- BEFORE he could be found guilty? (And people still don't agree)

Dude. Derek Chauvin going to jail does not mean Police don't have absolute power. At MOST he's the exception that proves the rule.
Sam Lowry
BrooksBearLives said:

Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

D. C. Bear said:

BrooksBearLives said:

whiterock said:

Porteroso said:

I saw this today.

Do you think power is static? Because in that moment, Derek Chauvin DID have absolute power. He murdered George Floyd. He is going to jail for a long time because it was so obvious that it could not be denied.

Just because he's getting in trouble LATER for it, doesn't mean he didn't have absolute power in that moment.

And the fact that he had to be filmed for over 8 minutes -with a lot of people in the crowd beggin him to let George Floyd breathe- BEFORE he could be found guilty? (And people still don't agree)

Dude. Derek Chauvin going to jail does not mean Police don't have absolute power. At MOST he's the exception that proves the rule.
Well, again, by that reasoning every killer has absolute power "in that moment." If absolute power means you can be imprisoned after a showing of evidence, it doesn't mean much.
OldBurlyBear86
Right now we have less than 4% of the population committing almost 50% of the homicides in the US. Until that issue is resolved, all discussion of reform is a waste of time

quash
OldBurlyBear86 said:

Right now we have less than 4% of the population committing almost 50% of the homicides in the US. Until that issue is resolved, all discussion of reform is a waste of time

We have a .00005 incidence of vote fraud and yet states all over the country are passing voter suppression laws to deal with it. If you want to see wasted reform efforts try looking there.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

We have a .00005 incidence of vote fraud and yet states all over the country are passing voter suppression laws to deal with it. If you want to see wasted reform efforts try looking there.

How very liberal of you... you think voter ID laws are voter suppression? Hell, you have to present your ID to get welfare, to get food stamps, to get section 8....
Thee University
OldBurlyBear86 said:

Who are these 4%. We need to know.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
quash
Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

How very liberal of you... you think voter ID laws are voter suppression? Hell, you have to present your ID to get welfare, to get food stamps, to get section 8....

Facts aren't liberal or conservative. And Voter ID hasn't made a difference.

You probably think a wall will stop illegal entry.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

Don't try to change the subject (as you try to do every single time)... we're talking about suppression. Voter ID laws do not equal voter suppression. Like I said, people need ID for almost everything.
quash
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

Don't try to change the subject (as you try to do every single time)... we're talking about suppression. Voter ID laws do not equal voter suppression. Like I said, people need ID for almost everything.

LOL. How can it be changing the subject when I'm going back to a post that preceded Voter ID? The one where you thought prayer and ID and gods were banned.

And Voter ID suppresses about as many votes as the number of fraudulent votes it prvents. Winning!
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

LOL. How can it be changing the subject when I'm going back to a post that preceded Voter ID? The one where you thought prayer and ID and gods were banned.

And Voter ID suppresses about as many votes as the number of fraudulent votes it prvents. Winning!

I replied to your post about voter suppression laws... you tried to make it about effectiveness.

quash
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

I replied to your post about voter suppression laws... you tried to make it about effectiveness.

Really dodging the older posts. SO you changed you mind about bans of god and ID or not?
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

And by the way, school sponsored prayer is banned... since the early 60s
quash
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

Again, I never mentioned school sponsored prayer. If you think prayer was banned you are still wrong.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

Again, I never mentioned school sponsored prayer. If you think prayer was banned you are still wrong.

But it is....

So how about the schools be consistent and ban itself from teaching CRT, but allowing students to discuss it among themselves or learn about it on their own?

It's interesting that you think gov't restricting itself is "banning" ideas.

And as far as ID:

https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna10545387

at the very least, many school have suppressed the teaching of ID.... so banning bad, but suppressing good in your view?
quash
Rawhide said:

quash said:

But it is....

So how about the schools be consistent and ban itself from teaching CRT, but allowing students to discuss it among themselves or learn about it on their own?

And as far as ID:

at the very least, many school have suppressed the teaching of ID.... so banning bad, but suppressing good in your view?

Prayer is not banned. Never has been. State-sponsored prayer has been banned. Why you don't see the difference boggles my mind.

So far as I know the ideas in CRT can and have been discussed. Same as ID.

The article is about a case that rejected an attempt to FORCE the teaching of ID.

ID is not suppressed so much as recognized as being junk science. Again, like CRT.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

But it is....

And as far as ID:

Prayer is not banned. Never has been. State-sponsored prayer has been banned. Why you don't see the difference boggles my mind.

So far as I know the ideas in CRT can and have been discussed. Same as ID.

The article is about a case that rejected an attempt to FORCE the teaching of ID.

ID is not suppressed so much as recognized as being junk science. Again, like CRT.

I know the difference....It's you that is ignoring the ban on state sponsored prayer is the equivalent of state sponsored discussions of CRT.

If you want to pretend to be a libertarian, at least be consistent. Here's a hint, being a libertarian, you need to check your emotions and how you feel about something at the door.

Doesn't matter if the science is junk or not, I couldn't care less... the fact is you make an argument that banning an idea is bad, but refuse to acknowledge that banning the idea of school led prayer is bad as well.

By the way, the "ban on CRT" doesn't preclude students from discussing it among themselves or learning about on their own..... you know much like prayer, or did you forget that part?

The state police won't come arrest your kid if he's reading a book on CRT.... get with the program.
BrooksBearLives
Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

Why do you keep saying "liberal" as if it's a bad word? It isn't.

Liberals freed the slaves. Liberals were the ones that made sure women had their right to vote. Liberals were the ones who wanted to support the Allies in WWII, and they were the ones who built the greatest economy the world has ever seen.

And Conservatives fought them on each of these things every step of the way. They're also the ones who have slowly but surely hamstrung the economy, nurtured the wealth gap, cut away rights, and are actively trying to overturn the lawfully elected government.

If you and the Trump crowd are "conservative" then I don't want to be anything like that. Nothing has done more to make me more liberal than this board. People on here who honestly think that Police being shot by bad people while doing a job they signed up for, is the same as innocent civilians being shot by Police while sleeping in their beds? I'll vote Democrat JUST to cancel out YOUR vote.
BrooksBearLives
Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

But it is....

And as far as ID:

Amazing that you're okay with Intelligent Design -it's a religious concept, not scientific.

If you're okay with that, then I'm sure you'd be okay with Sharia Law being taught in schools?

What happened to that, anyway? I was told it was going to take over America by some frequent posters on this very board. Maybe it got swept away with migrant caravans? Or promises of Mexico paying for the wall?

I swear, scared, wimpy, lazy folk who refuse to do the reading will fall for anything if FoxNews tells them to believe it.
Whiskey Pete
BrooksBearLives said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

But it is....

And as far as ID:

Amazing that you're okay with Intelligent Design -it's a religious concept, not scientific.

If you're okay with that, then I'm sure you'd be okay with Sharia Law being taught in schools?

What happened to that, anyway? I was told it was going to take over America by some frequent posters on this very board. Maybe it got swept away with migrant caravans? Or promises of Mexico paying for the wall?

I swear, scared, wimpy, lazy folk who refuse to do the reading will fall for anything if FoxNews tells them to believe it.

LOL... kindly show me where I said I was for (or even okay) with teaching ID in school?

Just because I state a fact like schools are supressing ID in school, doesn't mean I'm for it, but I don't expect you to comprehend that - at all.

You're just a clown
Whiskey Pete
BrooksBearLives said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

Liberals freed the slaves. Liberals were the ones that made sure women had their right to vote. Liberals were the ones who wanted to support the Allies in WWII, and they were the ones who built the greatest economy the world has ever seen.

And Conservatives fought them on each of these things every step of the way. They're also the ones who have slowly but surely hamstrung the economy, nurtured the wealth gap, cut away rights, and are actively trying to overturn the lawfully elected government.

If you and the Trump crowd are "conservative" then I don't want to be anything like that. Nothing has done more to make me more liberal than this board. People on here who honestly think that Police being shot by bad people while doing a job they signed up for, is the same as innocent civilians being shot by Police while sleeping in their beds? I'll vote Democrat JUST to cancel out YOUR vote.
I don't believe you vote. I don't think you're old enough.
Doc Holliday
BrooksBearLives said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

You're no liberal. You're a leftist.
quash
Rawhide said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

But it is....

And as far as ID:

LOL... kindly show me where I said I was for (or even okay) with teaching ID in school?

Just because I state a fact like schools are supressing ID in school, doesn't mean I'm for it, but I don't expect you to comprehend that - at all.

You're just a clown

What public schools are suppressing ID?
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

Rawhide said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

OldBurlyBear86 said:

But it is....

And as far as ID:

You're just a clown

What public schools are suppressing ID?

Go away dip***** Didn't I tell you I was done with you?

But to answer your question one last time, this isn't a complete list:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/10/28/student-said-teacher-taught-god-not-real/74727730/

https://www.truthandaction.org/elementary-school-teacher-bans-1st-graders-from-saying-jesus-or-god-says-nothing-about-allah/2/

https://www.godupdates.com/school-bans-jesus-christian-students-graduation-speech/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/30/indiana-teacher-asks-first-graders-stop-talking-ab/

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/12/school-bans-girl-writing-about-god-lets-her-idoliz/

https://www.beliefnet.com/columnists/christnewstoday/2020/11/religious-discrimination-school-bans-3rd-graders-jesus-loves-me-mask.html

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/school-we-have-a-right-to-ban-god

I'm done talking with your stupid ass. When you can admit that you're nothing more than leftist, maybe we can talk, but in the meantime, get lost.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.