Why Do So Many Resist, Disrespect, Flee & Fight The Police?

30,704 Views | 390 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BrooksBearLives
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

They told him 29 times to exit the vehicle. He refused. I suppose they could have tried to coax him out with a puppy. Or, alternatively, he could have complied with lawful orders after perhaps the 23rd time he was told?

Cool. He committed no crimes. Stop defending bad peace officers.

If an officer asked to search your car without a warrant, would you comply?
He would because he's a bootlicker.
So you would be willing to die by resisting the cops and their search?

I figure I would tell them no and not try to stop them if they proceeded. Would let my attorney sort things out and choose to live another day. To each his own, Ship.
Thee University
J.B.Katz said:

Who of any race could watch that tape of Chauvin with his knee on George Floyd's neck and not be scared of being stopped by a rogue cop on a power trip?

I could.

I obey the law.

I don't do drugs.

I don't have a record.

I've not been to prison.

I try to develop a "connection" with the police when I get stopped in hopes of making him feel more at ease and trusting of me. Even if the cop has a bad attitude.

I try to do everything EXACTLY as the police officer tells me to do and actually try to exceed his expectations. Why not? I fully realize he has one of the most stressful and thankless jobs in the world.

Chauvin was a bad cop. They are out there. Floyd could not figure out how to follow simple directions. This was a tragedy but escalated by drugs, old & bad habits, criminal past & present and a horrible cop.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
BylrFan
SIC EM 94 said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

They told him 29 times to exit the vehicle. He refused. I suppose they could have tried to coax him out with a puppy. Or, alternatively, he could have complied with lawful orders after perhaps the 23rd time he was told?

So you think failure to comply with a lawful order, is the same as submitting to a search of a car without a search warrant? Are you really this clueless, or just playing dumb?

Read the rules and know your rights! Officers are not above the law. The Army sergeant was compliant and there is no reason to step out of a vehicle for officers failing to reading a paper license tag on a new car.
BrooksBearLives
Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

BearlySpeaking said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Philando Castille was murdered for telling the policeman he had a gun, and following directions to show him the permit.

He was murdered in front of his baby and her mother.

The murderer was set free and when the National Review called it a miscarriage of justice.

If you can't see why someone would distrust the police for completely legitimate reasons, you are ****ing stupid.
I agree with you. I don't trust cops in general, but you convinced me it would have been better for me to always escalate an encounter with cops when I am confronted by one or pulled over by one. I get it; you should try to kill the cop before he kills you. I understand now I was wrong to comply with the out of control cops' orders who came after my friend and me; I should have grabbed his gun and tried to kill him.
The law falls apart when you can be put to death because you have something hanging from your rear view mirror.
What happens when you can commit a crime and flee arrest with impunity?
"flee with impunity"

That's a false choice. It isn't "flee with impunity" or "die." If you think that really is the case, then you have lost the thread, Sam.
Shippou
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

I figure I would tell them no and not try to stop them if they proceeded. Would let my attorney sort things out and choose to live another day. To each his own, Ship.
I'm not putting myself in a situation to be searched by the state. Your options when dealing with cops shouldn't be "comply or die", that's very backwards thinking that makes cops think they can get away with the **** they do.
SIC EM 94
BylrFan said:

SIC EM 94 said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

So you think failure to comply with a lawful order, is the same as submitting to a search of a car without a search warrant? Are you really this clueless, or just playing dumb?

Read the rules and know your rights! Officers are not above the law.

Where did I say or suggest officers are above the law? Your response didn't answer my question by the way, it was just some random blabbering.
SIC EM 94
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

I'm not putting myself in a situation to be searched by the state. Your options when dealing with cops shouldn't be "comply or die", that's very backwards thinking that makes cops think they can get away with the **** they do.

Hey we agree on something. No citizen should have to comply with an unlawful order or request by an officer. That being said, it might be a good idea to comply with a lawful order.
BrooksBearLives
Thee University said:

robby44 said:

This officer forgot to pack his pepper spray and taser

He sure did. I'll bet he doesn't forget again.

The driver deserved to be knocked to the ground by tazer, rubber bullets, bean bag shotgun blasts or skunk water.

If nothing else shoot out one or two of his tires. I'm not sure why this stop happened but this cop is too chicken to stand his ground.
Too chicken to stand his ground?

If he'd shot the guy, he would have claimed "scared for his life."

You're telling on yourself. If anything, he proved he wasn't a scared little *****. Why are people so afraid to take a punch? I mean, I know you're super scared of everything. I have no doubt that someone like you would freak out and shoot people who step towards you. Maybe you've never been in an actual fight.

This cop was brave. He stood his ground. He didn't get scared and shoot a guy who it appears wasn't going to do **** but yell.
BrooksBearLives
90sBear said:

Canon said:

Malbec said:

Porteroso said:

Malbec said:

Quote:

Because there exists the societal narrative that the police cannot be trusted.
Bull***** People flee the police because they have done something for which they know they can go to jail and they don't want to go to jail. Even if they have done something that the police cannot possibly know they have done, the thought that they might be linked to it drives them over the edge. Fighting the police is just another attempt at fleeing. If they incapacitate the police, they can get away. If they can get away, they can hide forever or at least until the police forget about them. It's all simply an irrational fear of incarceration, or reincarceration as the case may be.

People of every color know that if they are respectful and cooperative, everything will get sorted out. Fact is, the way the system operates today, even if they are charged with a crime, they will be home in a matter of hours.
You're telling me that society trusts police?
I'm telling you that's not why they FLEE or FIGHT the police. That's counterintuitive to the narrative. If you think the police might do something to you for no reason, what do you think they will do if you GIVE them a reason?

How many fingers on one hand would you need to count the people who complied with police orders and were shot, regardless. I can think of two off the top of my head. Philando Castile and Daniel Shaver.

What percentage of those shot by police are actively and often violently resisting arrest?

With extraordinarily rare exceptions (near complete list above), comply and you won't die. If you choose violence, it goes where you chose to take it.
Levar Jones

Don't forget the social worker shot by police... from a distance... laying on the ground... with his hands in the air.

BylrFan
SIC EM 94 said:

BylrFan said:

SIC EM 94 said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

Where did I say or suggest officers are above the law? Your response didn't answer my question by the way, it was just some random blabbering.

There is nothing lawful about this. If you enjoy giving up your rights and freedoms over bad policing, I'm not going to stop you.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

Don't know if the cop that pulls me over is a good one or a bad one. I am going to err on the side of caution. Not gonna test him to figure out which one. Gonna have my hands on the wheel and my hands at 10 and 2. When he asks for my driver's license, I will hand it to him along with my Concealed Handgun License. Gonna tell him my .45 is under the seat. Maybe all this makes me out to be a " bootlicker", but I am confident that both the officer and myself will go home to our families.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
BrooksBearLives
Thee University said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Thee University said:

Should the media or Hollywood, both of which glorifies violence, killing, deaths, etc. and has done their fair share of painting certain ethnic groups as much more violent, more lawless and often drug addled than others be blamed for some of this.

Facts are facts and stats that back up these facts can't be ignored (unless you are the media or hollywood) can they?

Should cops be cops if they got beat up every week for their lunch money when they were boys or girls? Should black cops be assigned to predominately white neighborhoods or white cops to black neighborhoods?

Dude. Your whataboutism needs some work. You're not even trying anymore.

You can blame "the media" and "Hollywood" or whatever ****ing stupid ass bogeyman makes you cream your khakis with anger, I guess.

Or, yknow, you could blame the *******s with guns that you insist have immunity. I swear to God, police are the ONLY people not allowed to be blamed for being horribly ****ing human.

Stop making everyone else stupid with your talking.
Having a tough time with my questions aren't you? I sense that you might be a little angry having to consider my questions above.

As a law abiding citizen I'll take the cop all day long. Immunity? Swearing to God? I think you lost your ****.

The stupid people are those that break the law, refuse to follow simple directions in English from the authorities and then run like pu$$ie$ from authorities. If they can't figure out by now that this always ends badly for them, they can't be helped.

You do us a favor..........engage with a police officer, talk your weak-@$$ BS and then play stupid with them before running from the police. Please. You obviously have weak BS, stupidity and low self esteem. Now get out there and roust out some of those horrible _____ing humans you talked about.
I mean... I'm white. I could probably get away with it.

Like this guy:

https://www.tmz.com/videos/2020-12-05-120520-ohio-police-standoff-4894641/

AND THIS GUY.

This guy has a gun ON THE SEAT and drives off. The cops valued his life more than HE did. THEY were brave. Wimps like you would have shot him and then got a burger.
https://www.tmz.com/videos/2020-12-05-120520-ohio-police-standoff-4894641/
BrooksBearLives
This dude...

Shippou
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

Don't know if the cop that pulls me over is a good one or a bad one. I am going to err on the side of caution. Not gonna test him to figure out which one. Gonna have my hands on the wheel and my hands at 10 and 2. When he asks for my driver's license, I will hand it to him along with my Concealed Handgun License. Gonna tell him my .45 is under the seat. Maybe all this makes me out to be a " bootlicker", but I am confident that both the officer and myself will go home to our families.
Bootlicking is going out of your way and bending over backwards to cover for any wrongdoing and make excuses for cops to be bad cops.

I wish all traffic stops were like the fictional one you detailed, there'd be a lot less tragedy in the world.
SIC EM 94
BylrFan said:

SIC EM 94 said:

BylrFan said:

SIC EM 94 said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

There is nothing lawful about this. If you enjoy giving up your rights and freedoms over bad policing, I'm not going to stop you.

Apparently you are the one that needs to "read the rules and know your rights". You do understand I'm not talking about the search of a vehicle without a warrant or probable cause right?
BrooksBearLives
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

You tell me what this man did to deserve to die. You tell me. You watch this video and you tell me what he did to deserve to die. You tell me how the police didn't **** this up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/
robby44
I wonder why no shots fired, no taser, no pepper spray. Not a whole lot of compliance going on here.

Man Drags Hutchinson Officer With Car, Hits Him With Hammer After Face Mask Dispute

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2021/04/14/police-man-drags-hutchinson-officer-with-car-hits-him-with-hammer-after-face-mask-dispute/

Sam Lowry
BrooksBearLives said:

Sam Lowry said:

BrooksBearLives said:

BearlySpeaking said:

BrooksBearLives said:

Philando Castille was murdered for telling the policeman he had a gun, and following directions to show him the permit.

He was murdered in front of his baby and her mother.

The murderer was set free and when the National Review called it a miscarriage of justice.

If you can't see why someone would distrust the police for completely legitimate reasons, you are ****ing stupid.
I agree with you. I don't trust cops in general, but you convinced me it would have been better for me to always escalate an encounter with cops when I am confronted by one or pulled over by one. I get it; you should try to kill the cop before he kills you. I understand now I was wrong to comply with the out of control cops' orders who came after my friend and me; I should have grabbed his gun and tried to kill him.
The law falls apart when you can be put to death because you have something hanging from your rear view mirror.
What happens when you can commit a crime and flee arrest with impunity?
That's a false choice. It isn't "flee with impunity" or "die."
Really, never?
Waco1947
Thee University said:

J.B.Katz said:

Who of any race could watch that tape of Chauvin with his knee on George Floyd's neck and not be scared of being stopped by a rogue cop on a power trip?

I could.

I obey the law.

I don't do drugs.

I don't have a record.

I've not been to prison.

I try to develop a "connection" with the police when I get stopped in hopes of making him feel more at ease and trusting of me. Even if the cop has a bad attitude.

I try to do everything EXACTLY as the police officer tells me to do and actually try to exceed his expectations. Why not? I fully realize he has one of the most stressful and thankless jobs in the world.

"And most of all I am white."

Sam Lowry
Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

I'm not putting myself in a situation to be searched by the state.
If you ever drive, you're in that position.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BrooksBearLives said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

You tell me what this man did to deserve to die. You tell me. You watch this video and you tell me what he did to deserve to die. You tell me how the police didn't **** this up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/12/08/graphic-video-shows-daniel-shaver-sobbing-and-begging-officer-for-his-life-before-2016-shooting/

The young man did not deserve to die. He ****ed up by resisting arrest and trying to flee. It cost him his life. The cop that shot him ****ed up and she will go to prison and will have to deal with guilt and public ridicule the rest of her days. No winners or losers here.

Bottom line is, had the young fellow listened to the cops, he would be alive today. It is baffling to me how absolutely clueless you are and that you can't grasp that.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Shippou
Sam Lowry said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

I'm not putting myself in a situation to be searched by the state.
If you ever drive, you're in that position.
Yeah that's why I try to be the most inconspicuous black guy on the road. They're too busy pulling over people with their tint too dark to care about me.
Forest Bueller_bf
BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

I did one time. I was driving through the country, somewhere on the other side of Venus/ Midlothian Texas about 30 years ago, I slowed down in front of a home on a dirt road a couple of times, was thinking about moving to the country and was looking around. Cop comes flying up behind me, lights flashing yelling at me to get out, pulls out his gun and starts yelling at me about why was I there etc etc. had an observer with him, he was snickering, obviously his friend the cop was on a power trip. He wanted to look in my trunk and I let him, I just wanted to go home that day. Kept asking did I want to go to jail, he was on a real power surge. I gave him NOTHING to try to go nuts. Respectful, complied, yes sir no sir, deferred when I had the right not to, I had no idea what his deal was, still don't, didn't do anything wrong at all.

If I had refused, I may have gotten the hell beat out of me or worse, cause there was literally nobody there, on an isolated dirt road and he could have gotten away with it.
Thee University
BrooksBearLives said:

You're telling on yourself. If anything, he proved he wasn't a scared little *****. Why are people so afraid to take a punch? I mean, I know you're super scared of everything. I have no doubt that someone like you would freak out and shoot people who step towards you. Maybe you've never been in an actual fight.

Super scared? Of everything? No doubt? Freak out? Shoot people who step towards me?

You are a funny little fella aren't you?

By the way.............I'm a lover not a fighter.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Thee University
Waco1947 said:

Thee University said:

J.B.Katz said:

I could.

I obey the law.

I don't do drugs.

I don't have a record.

I've not been to prison.

"And most of all I am white."

I do not identify as white!
quash
BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

He gets a trial. She doesn't. Cops don't have to worry.
Yes, they don't have to worry because he escalated the encounter to lethal violence when the cops had not.

I have a question. Given your support in your posts above for lethal violence against people knocking at your door, would you support murdering people knocking on your door if they were the same race as you, or do you support it only if they are a different race from you? I'm genuinely curious, because I have seen strong indications from some posters on here that their support of a free pass for violence against cops is based on the race of the suspect.
I tried to find an answer in my previous posts and didn't. Nor did I see any support for murdering people who knock on the door. Sorry the straw blew away..
Maybe I misunderstood your position then.

So you do think Breonna's boyfriend was unjustified in shooting through his door at people who were knocking on his door, and that he was the one who escalated the situation to lethal violence? If so, then he bears the major responsibility for getting his girlfriend caught in the crossfire of a gunfight he started. In which case your example was straw to begin with and this is a much grayer and less clear-cut scenario than you first presented it as.
I think that given the facts (the boyfriend shot after the door was knocked off its hinges by the police battering ram) the police bear the burden on this one. The warrant for Ms. Taylor's apartment was issued based on her previous BF having used it as a place to receive drugs. He hadn't resided there in months, but this warrant just had to be executed on that particular midnight. With a battering ram and guns drawn at the windows.

Yes, she dated a drug dealer. And broke up with him. Apparently that allows police to shoot her at any point?

The police didn't just fire through the front door, they shot through a window and a sliding glass door. An adjacent apartment was shot up and the officer who did so is facing criminal charges, so we'll see what shakes out at trial.

Violence is rarely clear cut. The department clearly fired two officers involved and charged another with a crime.

Do you have more reasons to blame this victim for her death?

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Shippou said:

BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

I put my keys and wallet on the dash above my steering wheel, both hands at 12 with the window already down. Before I reach for the wallet I inform the officer what I'm about to do. I have gotten warnings the last three stops, and the one in Hubbard on Hwy 31 talked to me for half an hour, just shooting the breeze. As opposed to the Garland cop that scared the **** out of me before claiming he had better things to do; still no idea why he rousted me.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
BearlySpeaking
quash said:

BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

Yes, they don't have to worry because he escalated the encounter to lethal violence when the cops had not.

I have a question. Given your support in your posts above for lethal violence against people knocking at your door, would you support murdering people knocking on your door if they were the same race as you, or do you support it only if they are a different race from you? I'm genuinely curious, because I have seen strong indications from some posters on here that their support of a free pass for violence against cops is based on the race of the suspect.
I tried to find an answer in my previous posts and didn't. Nor did I see any support for murdering people who knock on the door. Sorry the straw blew away..

So you do think Breonna's boyfriend was unjustified in shooting through his door at people who were knocking on his door, and that he was the one who escalated the situation to lethal violence? If so, then he bears the major responsibility for getting his girlfriend caught in the crossfire of a gunfight he started. In which case your example was straw to begin with and this is a much grayer and less clear-cut scenario than you first presented it as.
I think that given the facts (the boyfriend shot after the door was knocked off its hinges by the police battering ram) the police bear the burden on this one. The warrant for Ms. Taylor's apartment was issued based on her previous BF having used it as a place to receive drugs. He hadn't resided there in months, but this warrant just had to be executed on that particular midnight. With a battering ram and guns drawn at the windows.

Yes, she dated a drug dealer. And broke up with him. Apparently that allows police to shoot her at any point?

The police didn't just fire through the front door, they shot through a window and a sliding glass door. An adjacent apartment was shot up and the officer who did so is facing criminal charges, so we'll see what shakes out at trial.

Violence is rarely clear cut. The department clearly fired two officers involved and charged another with a crime.

Yes, violence is not always clear cut. You're agreeing with my exact point. The police were certainly at fault in a number of ways, and I'm glad they faced consequences.

You're still justifying shooting through a door at someone outside your house. This was presented as a clear case of murder. It wasn't.

But keep using this case to justify or excuse fighting with police in traffic stops. I am sure that will continue to end well.

As I told another poster earlier, if you think cops in general are out to kill you, then go to war when you are pulled over by cops, instead of this half-assed escalation that eventually crosses over into violence in a way that puts you at a tactical disadvantage.
quash
BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

Yes, violence is not always clear cut. You're agreeing with my exact point. The police were certainly at fault in a number of ways, and I'm glad they faced consequences.

You're still justifying shooting through a door at someone outside your house. This was presented as a clear case of murder. It wasn't.

But keep using this case to justify or excuse fighting with police in traffic stops. I am sure that will continue to end well.

As I told another poster earlier, if you think cops in general are out to kill you, then go to war when you are pulled over by cops, instead of this half-assed escalation that eventually crosses over into violence in a way that puts you at a tactical disadvantage.
What I said was not a blanket endorsement of shooting through a door. I had hoped a lengthy answer would help.

Oh well.
mattisbear
what is the sentence for running from the cops
quash
mattisbear said:

In Texas evading starts at a Class A misdemeanor and goes to state jail felony and up through third degree felony to second degree. 38.04 Penal Code
BearlySpeaking
quash said:

BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

BearlySpeaking said:

quash said:

What I said was not a blanket endorsement of shooting through a door. I had hoped a lengthy answer would help.

Oh well.

If you agree he was not justified in shooting at someone through his door before they entered his home or fired a weapon, then we are on the same page on that point. It also changes the case from how it is commonly understood, and I don't think it is a good example for excusing getting into it with cops.
mattisbear
quash said:

mattisbear said:

In Texas evading starts at a Class A misdemeanor and goes to state jail felony and up through third degree felony to second degree. 38.04 Penal Code
ok, so not death, just making sure
Gold Tron
BylrFan said:

Canon said:

robby44 said:

Get the freak out of the car. He failed to comply with police instruction. Had he done so, most likely would have been a different, peaceable resolution.
Canada2017
quash said:

Canada2017 said:

J.B.Katz said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

Canada2017 said:

Canon said:

J.B.Katz said:

Rawhide said:

J.B.Katz said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

Folks should comply just like the folks on Jan 6th did in DC
Breaking a window on Jan.6 in Washington, D.C. gets you killed. Breaking windows and looting in Minneapolis, MN. gets you bail money from the Vice President. Go figure. Clown World.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/14/us/capitol-police-ashli-babbitt-riot.html

https://www.pacificpundit.com/2020/08/31/kamala-harris-tweet-from-june-help-us-bail-out-minneapolis-rioters-with-donating-to-minnesota-freedom-fund/

Breaking windows in our nation's Capitol in an assault on our system of government.

Not if Trump supporters were breaking the windows. Then its a legit act of civil disobedience.

Imagine the howling on this site had those women in the stupid pink hats stormed the capitol and broken windows and assaulted police and tried stop the electoral vote for Trump who lost the popular vote by almost 3 million.
Imagine the silence from the left had they done that.
I don't have to imagine anything.

I've watched you and other Trump supporters on this site deny there was an insurrection, continue to support Trump when he clearly lost the election, continue to flog the Big Lie and promote all sort of other falsehoods.

The court proceedings against Trump's chumps are going to be interesting.

Anyone who calls what happened on 6 Jan an "insurrection", earnestly and with no hint of irony, should be dismissed out of hand. There's simply no excuse for absurd falsehoods like that in a civilized discourse.
No, Jinxy remains entitled to such falsehoods. After all she has had to suffer in her predominately white upper class neighborhood for years . She has really wanted to live in the hood of course, but.........

Trumps chumps probably thought president had been set this past summer that you can burn down police stations, take over neighborhoods, take over municipalities, loot and destroy businesses and neighborhoods, and have politicians and even candidates pledge to bail you out of your troubles.

Of course what those Trump following idiots did was extremely wrong and they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but after watching months of similar lawlessness, and those outlaws being escorted out of the places they just looted with no punishment, they may have thought the same would apply to them.
Trump's chumps marched in Charlottsville chanting "jews will not replace us" and were pronounced "very fine people" by Trump who is the worst kind of bully. He looks like a strong man but went and hid while the dumbasses he unleashed on the capitol did their worst.

One of the very fine people in Charlottesville ran over a young woman with his car. Boy's in jail but some states are now passing laws making it legal to kill people with your cars as a result of right-wing support for this tactic.

The attacks on police stations were/are wrong, stupid bad and misguided. But I understand why black people feel like they are under attack by police and not safe if they are stopped for expired tags. Where I live we had to appoint a review board because there were so many questionable shootings and one police chief was fired while antoehr resigned before they could fire him.

Point being the same logic you've used to justify the insurgents justifies black kids running from police when they shouldn't and angry folks wrecking police stations because they don't think our justice system includes them. How about we say violent behavior is never justified and teach police how to stop people from doing dumb or stupid things without killing them accidentally or on purpose.

Rightwing media did a great job of riling right-wingers up about rioting about police violence while dismissing white supremacists marching in the streets chanting antisemitic slogans. Lots of Trump supporters jumped on the confederate monument bandwagon.

Trump and Republcians didnt try to work toward the center. They used race and policing as another way to divide by painting peaceful protesters who want police to protect and serve and not shoot first and ask questions later as the villains. And it worked. If not for Covid that tactic might have won Trump reelection.

But hateful politics arent a good longterm strategy. All they create is chaos. Trump likes chaos because it makes a guy with a strong man image like him look like a good solution to some people. I hope he's a problem the legal system will solve.

So exactly why did you change user names still again Jinxy ?

Did the moderators finally tire of your little "post for pay' cottage business ?
Tell me more about getting paid to post: who pays for it, how does one qualify?
Ask your old university buddies.

Possibly Jinxy or her hubby can set you up.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.