COVID Vaccine Inrease Risk of Heart Inflammation?

21,835 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Germany has gone back to excluding those they dont like from the economy. Hence the Jewish Star reference.
Hitler treated the Jewish people as a disease. That's offensive. Treating Covid as a disease? I don't know, but somehow that seems like it's possibly…less offensive.

Am I alone here?

They are quarantining healthy people and excludingthem from society. Maybe that will help you understand better.
Yeah, that's how quarantines work. They even quarantine vaccinated people, so it's hard to see where the discrimination is.

Not everyone is quarantined. Think really hard about this.
Universal quarantine is an oxymoron, so I'm thinking we're not really talking about quarantines. This is about vaccine requirements?

And treating people poorly.
It happens, but remember -- 99% of people survive it.

Personally, I think people can't separate personal decisions from public policy. 1% risk for an individual is low. 1% of the population dying is almost 400k people dying in the US. The potential impact to the economy, health systems, and infrastructure are worth public health policies to try and minimize or to keep to 1%.

But, that us not what this is about. Our Constitutiom allows States to handle health, every State has the right to handle as they see fit according to their Constitution, the Courts have upheld this for over 100 years. I am not a DeBlassio fan, but he has the right to handle public health as NYC believes is correct. If wrong, NY State Courts and ultimately Supreme Court will determine. That is our system. You can complain, disagree or not like it, but the State and Locals have the ability to quarantine, require inoculation, and curfew. Nothing is being done unconstitutional at the State level until the Courts say so. By the way, they have particularly on Federal overstepping, rightly so.

Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Uttar pradesh vs tamil nadu & korelia (sp?)

Unfortunately, in reading various reports about Uttar Pradesh, the results are not very encouraging.

Well, that is Uttarly horrible.

Ivermectin may well be an Uttar failure.

It wasn't for the folks who told me about their experience.

The problem is that individual experience doesn't tell us whether something works in cases like this. Vast majority of patients recover without treatment, so whether a particular treatment is effective has to be tested in randomized trials.

Stop discounting people's positive outcomes.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Unfortunately, in reading various reports about Uttar Pradesh, the results are not very encouraging.

The problem is that individual experience doesn't tell us whether something works in cases like this. Vast majority of patients recover without treatment, so whether a particular treatment is effective has to be tested in randomized trials.

I am not discounting positive outcomes. I am saying that in order to determine if a particular treatment is effective, you have to use randomized groups with one group receiving the treatment and one group not receiving the treatment. Anecdotes are not useful in this kind of situation. I have friends who had COVID and they hadn't been vaccinated and they received no treatment and they recovered in 2-3 days with minimal symptoms. Does this mean we should not allow people to be vaccinated or treated for the disease?
FLBear5630
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I am not discounting positive outcomes. I am saying that in order to determine if a particular treatment is effective, you have to use randomized groups with one group receiving the treatment and one group not receiving the treatment. Anecdotes are not useful in this kind of situation. I have friends who had COVID and they hadn't been vaccinated and they received no treatment and they recovered in 2-3 days with minimal symptoms. Does this mean we should not allow people to be vaccinated or treated for the disease?

You are spot on. There are people that have survived Ebola, Plague, and a variety of diseases. Does that mean we should just ket nature take its course??

As for the Mrna inoculation vs a traditional vaccine. I would hope thst in the 80 years since we developed the original vaccines we have made some advances and are not still treating diseases like we did in 1950.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

BearTruth13 said:

OP is now into Russian sources. Completely fallen off the deep end over the vax. Sad.

You're engaging in an ad hominem, just FYI.

I'd suggest verifying what the link said and cross referencing other sources. If you feel what was said was inaccurate I'll gladly eat crow.

And I'll save you the suspense - there are lots of domestic news sources that report the exact same thing. But let me know if you dispute it. Otherwise I'll just assume you didn't read it.

"Report the exact same thing?" What would that "exact same thing be?" The American Heart Association says that it printed a abstract for a poster presentation that turned out to be garbage. You posted it as though the poster itself was a warning from the American Heart Association instead of a flawed poster from a former cardiac surgeon who sells dietary supplements.
You're confused. I was referring to the second link in my post, not the first link.

If you're going to respond to posts addressed to other posters, it might be a good idea to read our exchanges more carefully before responding.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

https://news.yahoo.com/most-reported-u-omicron-cases-182642515.html

What a farce! Never seen so many people just giddy over something that does not work. And it appears they will continue to stand in line come back for more.

We will just continue to get the jab every time a variant comes out. Numerous vaccinations are perfectly safe!
Agreed. Glad to see you've come around.

I'd suggest you get jabbed as much as possible.
I'll do a risk benefit analysis. Right now the benefit far outweighs the risk, not even close

Good. I think you really need to get jabbbed all the time. Covid is pretty scary.
You've received 2 vaccinations; I've received 3.

Tell me about my medical history

You must have misunderstood. I've received no vaccinations for covid. I got it about a month and a half ago, and it was about as bad as a very mild cold but unlike a lot of people, I did my research on treatments and have a doctor that knows that to prescribe. Took ivermectin, high dose vitamin C, D and zinc, aspirin and a z pac. Knocked it out in about 2 weeks. Only lingering issue is my smell hasn't completely returned.

For most people, it is like a mild cold whether you treat it or not.

Most of the people I've talked to described it as more akin to the flu. Pretty high fever for a day or two and body aches. Some had bad chest congestion. I didn't even get fever, thankfully, but as I said, my doctor knows how to treat it.

"Most of the people" we talk aren't a random sample. People with more symptoms are more likely to talk about it. A lot of people get it and don't know it.

Mere conclusory statements aren't a random sample either, just FYI. You have no more evidence to support your position than I do.

There is plenty of evidence that many COVID cases don't display symptoms. If someone does not know that they have the virus, they cannot talk to you about it. Since the vast majority of COVID cases resolve without intervention of any kind, it is impossible to know whether your course of treatment made any difference in the course of your particular case. This is what clinical trials are for.
My doctor should have had around 27 people die of COVID based on the percentages. She had one die. So yes, there is evidence that her treatment protocol works.

Like I said, put all of your faith in the jab if you want. I am going to listen to a medical doctor instead of a glib Baylor poster.
Mothra
clubhi said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

I agree, ivermectin is amazing. I just don't see what it had to do with a conversation in treating Covid, milk toast

Of course you don't understand. You're pretty glib on most subjects and willing to swallow whatever the powers that be feed you.

My internist has treated around 2300 people with covid with a very similar protocol. Only one has died and he got to her on day 14. And her patients include my 81 year old in laws. They came out just fine.

But please if you get it, don't use a drug that might be able to help you fight the illness. You continue to rely on those jabs ad infinitum.
I wonder if I should believe the virologist I grew up with or the loser that takes horse medicine based off anecdotal and politics. lmao
I'll take my doctor's advice over some loser on a message board with a purported virologist friend.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

You mean covered up. It hurts their cash cow just like ivermectin would, so insert 'fact checkers'.

I'm sure there are several included in the list that dont belong and were added to boost numbers. Idk why they do that when they know stuff is verifyable. Laziness or dishonesty. Neither is acceptable.

But, No rebuttal explains why this is all of sudden going on in large numbers.

PLUS - that 'debunking' article itself says it does cause heart inflamation and other heart issues but (BECAUSE IT IS AN EXPERIMENT) it is still in 'very early days'.

You want to inject your kids with that experiment go ahead. I'll take covid or covid+ivermectin any day of the week.

This lady thought as you did. Her kids wish she had considered her risk factors and been vaccinated. If you should happen to end up in her condition, I am sure your kids will wish the same.

Wish she had a good doctor who had provided better treatment options. Have a classmate that had exactly the same thing. Doctors wouldn't prescribe him life-saving treatment.

POS post BTW.
Wrecks Quan Dough
RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Comparing covid to ebola is laughable. 99%+ survival and many asymptomatic carriers vs. a horrible death in about half of all cases.

You are spot on. There are people that have survived Ebola, Plague, and a variety of diseases. Does that mean we should just ket nature take its course??

As for the Mrna inoculation vs a traditional vaccine. I would hope thst in the 80 years since we developed the original vaccines we have made some advances and are not still treating diseases like we did in 1950.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

I agree, ivermectin is amazing. I just don't see what it had to do with a conversation in treating Covid, milk toast

Of course you don't understand. You're pretty glib on most subjects and willing to swallow whatever the powers that be feed you.

My internist has treated around 2300 people with covid with a very similar protocol. Only one has died and he got to her on day 14. And her patients include my 81 year old in laws. They came out just fine.

But please if you get it, don't use a drug that might be able to help you fight the illness. You continue to rely on those jabs ad infinitum.
I wonder if I should believe the virologist I grew up with or the loser that takes horse medicine based off anecdotal and politics. lmao
I'll take my doctor's advice over some loser on a message board with a purported virologist friend.

Clubhi has no friends.
Married A Horn
Wow. Even 1 die is shocking. I've heard that ivermectin needs to be used early to mid cycle to be effective. Wonder what the circumstances of that one death were.

Ours hasnt had anyone die, much less need to go to the hospital.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

230 million people in a highly successful clinical trial in uttar pradesh.

Why are you opposed to the best option we have right now at preventing a deadly virus from killing people?
Why are you trying to convince someone to try a medical intervention they have no interest in?

I am not trying to convince him to try anything. For all I know, he's already had COVID and getting a vaccine would only be very slightly better than the immunity he already has. Maybe he is allergic to ingredients in the vaccines or has a medical history that would be disqualifying. However, I find assorted falsehood he offers as facts, like 300 athletes dead from vaccines(!) or the false claim that vaccines don't do anything to be annoying and, for those unfortunate enough to believe it, dangerous.
Natural immunity is far better than any immunity the vaccine could provide.
FLBear5630
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Why are you opposed to the best option we have right now at preventing a deadly virus from killing people?
Why are you trying to convince someone to try a medical intervention they have no interest in?

I am not trying to convince him to try anything. For all I know, he's already had COVID and getting a vaccine would only be very slightly better than the immunity he already has. Maybe he is allergic to ingredients in the vaccines or has a medical history that would be disqualifying. However, I find assorted falsehood he offers as facts, like 300 athletes dead from vaccines(!) or the false claim that vaccines don't do anything to be annoying and, for those unfortunate enough to believe it, dangerous.

I think you are missing the point of vaccines. Some people's natural immunity may be better, but it is not consistent and sporadic. Inoculations give a standard level across the board at scale without killing or making very sick 1% of the population. Even if they don't die, we can't have large portions of the work force out for extended periods of time. Vaccines give a low risk option, not no risk but low risk for the whole.

You do not make public policy based on you or any individual, inoculations allow a base level protection for the Country. That is why we need a policy, implemented through the States as stipulated in Constitution. Health is for the States to handle, all for it.

If you choose not to get it, fine. Your choice, but it could impact conveniences and livelihoods.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Clubhi has no friends.
Are you guys not my friend?
FLBear5630
clubhi said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Clubhi has no friends.

There are no friends on message boards, only people to tell you that you are wrong... : )
Wrecks Quan Dough
RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Clubhi has no friends.

There are no friends on message boards, only people to tell you that you are wrong... : )

This is true.
Wrecks Quan Dough
RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

If you choose not to get it, fine. Your choice, but it could impact conveniences and livelihoods.

15 day to flatten the curve. If it saves just one life.

Me. I am over the guilt trip.
Married A Horn
RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

Clubhi has no friends.

Sam is going to debunk this post
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Not for 800,000 Americans.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Are those heart attack numbers? Oh wait. We don't care about those.
Mothra
RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I think you are missing the point of vaccines. Some people's natural immunity may be better, but it is not consistent and sporadic. Inoculations give a standard level across the board at scale without killing or making very sick 1% of the population. Even if they don't die, we can't have large portions of the work force out for extended periods of time. Vaccines give a low risk option, not no risk but low risk for the whole.

You do not make public policy based on you or any individual, inoculations allow a base level protection for the Country. That is why we need a policy, implemented through the States as stipulated in Constitution. Health is for the States to handle, all for it.

Vaccinations may be the reason that COVID is here for the long haul, as recent studies out of GB suggest. We have so focused on vaccinations as the cure all, that we've largely ignored therapeutic options to treat the illness. I believe it's one of the reasons our death numbers are so bad as compared to other countries, where treatment options were more readily available.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Yes, our focus on preventing the illness has left us with our pants down when it comes to treating the illness. The downplay of therapeutics by those in power is despicable.
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

We do, and we are equipped to deal with them. We'd care even more if they were contagious.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Vaccinations may be the reason that COVID is here for the long haul, as recent studies out of GB suggest.
I don't know of any study suggesting that.
Married A Horn
Yeah,my biologist friends threw a fit when we tried to vaccinate our way out of the pandemic. They said it was the worst thing to do and would keep covid coming back again and again.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Yes, our focus on preventing the illness has left us with our pants down when it comes to treating the illness. The downplay of therapeutics by those in power is despicable.
They're going with the best evidence available. Personal success stories aren't the same as controlled studies. That is basic science. I am constantly amazed that people with college degrees don't understand it.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

We do, and we are equipped to deal with them. We'd care even more if they were contagious.

I would suggest that you refrain from eating or engaging in any stressful activity until we cure heart disease.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

They're going with the best evidence available. Personal success stories aren't the same as controlled studies. That is basic science. I am constantly amazed that people with college degrees don't understand it.
If there is evidence available that other countries, which have used therapeutics to treat the illness, have a far better death rate, would you consider that some evidence that the therapeutics might work?

We were dealing with a unique virus and were learning on the fly. We should have thrown every safe and available option at it, even if a controlled study did not provide definitive proof it worked. Discrediting safe therapeutics that may have worked was a mistake.
Married A Horn said:

Yeah,my biologist friends threw a fit when we tried to vaccinate our way out of the pandemic. They said it was the worst thing to do and would keep covid coming back again and again.
It's pretty amazing how the stupidest people of both parties have come together to choose death. Your story is made up. This is not how vaccines work.
Married A Horn
It wasnt a mistake for big pharma. It was calculated.
Married A Horn
No. I really had a biologist tell me that. I didnt make it up at all. I didnt follow everything he said on why, but he did say it. Try again.
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

If there is evidence available that other countries, which have used therapeutics to treat the illness, have a far better death rate, would you consider that some evidence that the therapeutics might work?

We were dealing with a unique virus and were learning on the fly. We should have thrown every safe and available option at it, even if a controlled study did not provide definitive proof it worked. Discrediting safe therapeutics that may have worked was a mistake.
"We were dealing with a unique virus" - not really
"were learning on the fly" - had a vaccine out in a few weeks to start testing
" even if a controlled study did not provide definitive proof it worked" - if you could draw those conclusions we wouldn't waste our time with controlled studies

You dumb as ****
Married A Horn said:

No. I really had a biologist tell me that. I didnt make it up at all. I didnt follow everything he said on why, but he did say it. Try again.
No, you didn't follow anything he said
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

"Natural immunity" is only better once you have recovered from the virus, and then not by much. Is is not "far better" that the immunity provided by vaccines upon first exposure to the virus.

Body armor isn't all that great if it is really good at defending against the second bullet, but not so good at defending against the first one.
Married A Horn
Wrong. Try again.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.