COVID Vaccine Inrease Risk of Heart Inflammation?

21,941 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

230 million people in a highly successful clinical trial in uttar pradesh.

Why are you opposed to the best option we have right now at preventing a deadly virus from killing people?
Why are you trying to convince someone to try a medical intervention they have no interest in?

I am not trying to convince him to try anything. For all I know, he's already had COVID and getting a vaccine would only be very slightly better than the immunity he already has. Maybe he is allergic to ingredients in the vaccines or has a medical history that would be disqualifying. However, I find assorted falsehood he offers as facts, like 300 athletes dead from vaccines(!) or the false claim that vaccines don't do anything to be annoying and, for those unfortunate enough to believe it, dangerous.
Natural immunity is far better than any immunity the vaccine could provide.
Not for 800,000 Americans.
Yes, our focus on preventing the illness has left us with our pants down when it comes to treating the illness. The downplay of therapeutics by those in power is despicable.
They're going with the best evidence available. Personal success stories aren't the same as controlled studies. That is basic science. I am constantly amazed that people with college degrees don't understand it.
If there is evidence available that other countries, which have used therapeutics to treat the illness, have a far better death rate, would you consider that some evidence that the therapeutics might work?

We were dealing with a unique virus and were learning on the fly. We should have thrown every safe and available option at it, even if a controlled study did not provide definitive proof it worked. Discrediting safe therapeutics that may have worked was a mistake.

As is discrediting the single best option we have right now to prevent COVID: vaccines.
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
Married A Horn said:

Wrong. Try again.
I bet you heard that a lot in science class
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Why are you opposed to the best option we have right now at preventing a deadly virus from killing people?
Why are you trying to convince someone to try a medical intervention they have no interest in?

I am not trying to convince him to try anything. For all I know, he's already had COVID and getting a vaccine would only be very slightly better than the immunity he already has. Maybe he is allergic to ingredients in the vaccines or has a medical history that would be disqualifying. However, I find assorted falsehood he offers as facts, like 300 athletes dead from vaccines(!) or the false claim that vaccines don't do anything to be annoying and, for those unfortunate enough to believe it, dangerous.

"Natural immunity" is only better once you have recovered from the virus, and then not by much.
Now you are clowning. Natural immunity is more robust than the jab and longer lasting. God did a much better on our immune system than the pharma companies.
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

"Natural immunity" is only better once you have recovered from the virus, and then not by much.
Now you are clowning. Natural immunity is more robust than the jab and longer lasting. God did a much better on our immune system than the pharma companies.
God ****ed up so much on our immune systems that he forgot to even give them to some of us
Married A Horn
I was salutatorian of my class. How did you fare?
Wrecks Quan Dough
clubhi said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

God ****ed up so much on our immune systems that he forgot to even give them to some of us
Sorry for your luck.
Amal Shuq-Up said:

clubhi said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Sorry for your luck.
I'm not god but ok
Wrecks Quan Dough
Married A Horn said:

Those of us on the bottom of the barrel say "hi," but would like to remind you that we can still be President.
D. C. Bear
RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I think you are missing the point of vaccines. Some people's natural immunity may be better, but it is not consistent and sporadic. Inoculations give a standard level across the board at scale without killing or making very sick 1% of the population. Even if they don't die, we can't have large portions of the work force out for extended periods of time. Vaccines give a low risk option, not no risk but low risk for the whole.

You do not make public policy based on you or any individual, inoculations allow a base level protection for the Country. That is why we need a policy, implemented through the States as stipulated in Constitution. Health is for the States to handle, all for it.

If you choose not to get it, fine. Your choice, but it could impact conveniences and livelihoods.

He isn't talking about natural immunity prior to infection. He is talking about immunity acquired by getting the virus vs immunity acquired by getting the vaccine.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Yes, our focus on preventing the illness has left us with our pants down when it comes to treating the illness. The downplay of therapeutics by those in power is despicable.
They're going with the best evidence available. Personal success stories aren't the same as controlled studies. That is basic science. I am constantly amazed that people with college degrees don't understand it.
If there is evidence available that other countries, which have used therapeutics to treat the illness, have a far better death rate, would you consider that some evidence that the therapeutics might work?

We were dealing with a unique virus and were learning on the fly. We should have thrown every safe and available option at it, even if a controlled study did not provide definitive proof it worked. Discrediting safe therapeutics that may have worked was a mistake.
It would be some evidence, but it could be influenced by other variables. That's why we need controlled studies.

It's not as if therapeutics weren't tried. Many doctors have prescribed them all along. There have also been lots of claims that sounded too good to be true, and sure enough they were.
Married A Horn said:

Your siblings must have been just as stupid as you are
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Natural immunity is more robust than the jab and longer lasting.
There is mixed evidence on that.
Married A Horn
Oldest was Valedictorian. Youngest was salutatorian. 3rd kid ranked 3rd. Public school - so yeah I guess that's not saying much.

How'd you do again?
D. C. Bear
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

It might.
However, compared with the United States, many of these other countries have very different population profiles so that a comparison may not be meaningful. (And the evidence from India for Ivermectin, for example, is, unfortunately, not really good).

The gold standard remains the gold standard: randomized, controlled trials.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Go get your next shot. Just keep getting the next suggested or mandated round of shots. That tells me all I need to know about the shot's effectiveness.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Go get your next shot. Just keep getting the next suggested or mandated round of shots. That tells me all I need to know about the shot's effectiveness.

And that tells me you don't know what you need to know.
Married A Horn said:

Oldest was Valedictorian. Youngest was salutatorian. 3rd kid ranked 3rd. Public school - so yeah I guess that's not saying much.

How'd you do again?
I'm beginning to understand why you are having a hard time understanding what scientists are telling you.
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

How long do you think natural immunity works for in viruses?
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Actually it doesn't tell you anything about the quality of the effect, but only about its duration. The duration seems to be about the same as the flu shot. The quality is much better.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

And that tells me you don't know what you need to know.
Just shut up and take your next shot.
Married A Horn
Yeah, 230 million people with almost zero cases after implementing ivermectin is terrible.

Edit: just checked - they have 144 total cases. 144 out of 230 million. Down from 100,000 a day back in the spring before ivm.
Married A Horn said:

Yeah, 230 million people with almost zero cases after a full moon

FIFY
Sam Lowry
Married A Horn said:

Yeah, 230 million people with almost zero cases after implementing ivermectin is terrible.

Edit: just checked - they have 144 total cases. 144 out of 230 million. Down from 100,000 a day back in the spring before ivm.
You're not even saying how good Ivermectin really is. It didn't just prevent Covid deaths. There were also no reported deaths from accidents, heart attacks, homicides, or any other causes. And the best part is that it did all of this retroactively. The drug wasn't even introduced until August, according to the Indian government, yet it was already saving lives back in May. Truly a miracle cure if there ever was one.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

It would be some evidence, but it could be influenced by other variables. That's why we need controlled studies.

It's not as if therapeutics weren't tried. Many doctors have prescribed them all along. There have also been lots of claims that sounded too good to be true, and sure enough they were.
Sometimes we don't have time for controlled or long term studies. Recall this was an emergency, and vaccines were rushed out to fight it.

While some doctors have prescribed things like Ivermectic, and have seen amazing results, the vast majority have not and have been prevented from doing so.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

As is discrediting the single best option we have right now to prevent COVID: vaccines.
I know you're all in on the experimental vaccine, but whether it is the single best option at this point is very debatable.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Sometimes we don't have time for controlled or long term studies. Recall this was an emergency, and vaccines were rushed out to fight it.

While some doctors have prescribed things like Ivermectic, and have seen amazing results, the vast majority have not and have been prevented from doing so.
They did controlled studies on the vaccines.
Married A Horn
They made it public in August. It was used for a few months before that.
Mothra
D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

It might.
However, compared with the United States, many of these other countries have very different population profiles so that a comparison may not be meaningful. (And the evidence from India for Ivermectin, for example, is, unfortunately, not really good).
Don't disagree. It might, which is why it's a travesty we didn't recommend safe options that might have worked. Who knows, it could have saved a lot of people.
Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

It might.
Who knows
scientists that studied it
FLBear5630
D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I think you are missing the point of vaccines. Some people's natural immunity may be better, but it is not consistent and sporadic. Inoculations give a standard level across the board at scale without killing or making very sick 1% of the population. Even if they don't die, we can't have large portions of the work force out for extended periods of time. Vaccines give a low risk option, not no risk but low risk for the whole.

You do not make public policy based on you or any individual, inoculations allow a base level protection for the Country. That is why we need a policy, implemented through the States as stipulated in Constitution. Health is for the States to handle, all for it.

If you choose not to get it, fine. Your choice, but it could impact conveniences and livelihoods.

He isn't talking about natural immunity prior to infection. He is talking about immunity acquired by getting the virus vs immunity acquired by getting the vaccine.
I get that. I am talking the same. Natural immunity after getting a disease varies from person to person. I am talking public policy decisions for a Nation of 360 million versus an individual decision based on individual factors. Vaccines provide a documentable level in a method that can be put out to the masses. Therapeutics and natural immunity don't do that or provide the mechanism to bring a disease under control.
D. C. Bear
RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I get that. I am talking the same. Natural immunity after getting a disease varies from person to person. I am talking public policy decisions for a Nation of 360 million versus an individual decision based on individual factors. Vaccines provide a documentable level in a method that can be put out to the masses. Therapeutics and natural immunity don't do that or provide the mechanism to bring a disease under control.

Reinfection rates are very, very low from everything I have seen reported, so it appears "natural immunity" would bring the pandemic under control as will vaccination (and as would effective treatments). However, vaccination would bring it under control with far fewer deaths and hospitalizations given the data we see today.
D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Reinfection rates are very, very low from everything I have seen reported, so it appears "natural immunity" would bring the pandemic under control as will vaccination (and as would effective treatments). However, vaccination would bring it under control with far fewer deaths and hospitalizations given the data we see today.
maga is going to be throwing COVID parties every year to keep that natural immunity going
Wrecks Quan Dough
clubhi said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

maga is going to be throwing COVID parties every year to keep that natural immunity going
Not a bad idea to live life normally.
Amal Shuq-Up said:

clubhi said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Not a bad idea
there it is
D. C. Bear
clubhi said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I didn't realize that Speaker Pelosi was maga.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.