COVID Vaccine Inrease Risk of Heart Inflammation?

21,934 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam, I don't know what you said. But, you would have bowed to the Crown. Because the data. And the Science. Both of which were and are controlled by the Crown.
Does it bother you that almost every fact claim from the anti-vaxxers is demonstrably false? Does this pattern suggest anything about the validity of their opinions?
Dude. You should really stop. In my opinion, this is not going to end well for you.

You got the vaccine. Good for you. Let's take some time and see how things work out. I am hoping for a positive outcome for you.
Thank you.
You are very welcome, Sir. After all, "we are all in this together!". Right?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam, I don't know what you said. But, you would have bowed to the Crown. Because the data. And the Science. Both of which were and are controlled by the Crown.
Does it bother you that almost every fact claim from the anti-vaxxers is demonstrably false? Does this pattern suggest anything about the validity of their opinions?
Dude. You should really stop. In my opinion, this is not going to end well for you.

You got the vaccine. Good for you. Let's take some time and see how things work out. I am hoping for a positive outcome for you.
Thank you.
You are very welcome, Sir. After all, "we are all in this together!". Right?
Hey, nice reference! Blue star for you.

FTR, I'm sorry if it sounded like I was making fun of Amal's religion. I believe in the Bible, but I disagree with his interpretation.
Married A Horn
Im what you might call a partial preterist (i dont call myself that) so I believe all that already happened back in the 1st Century.

But I will say, history tends to repeat itsself.
4th and Inches
clubhi said:

Mothra said:

clubhi said:

I agree, ivermectin is amazing. I just don't see what it had to do with a conversation in treating Covid, milk toast

Of course you don't understand. You're pretty glib on most subjects and willing to swallow whatever the powers that be feed you.

My internist has treated around 2300 people with covid with a very similar protocol. Only one has died and he got to her on day 14. And her patients include my 81 year old in laws. They came out just fine.

But please if you get it, don't use a drug that might be able to help you fight the illness. You continue to rely on those jabs ad infinitum.
I wonder if I should believe the virologist I grew up with or the loser that takes horse medicine based off anecdotal and politics. lmao
the fact you think it is horse medicine gives you away. His actively practicing, covid treating medical doctor disagrees with your virologist friend.

As always, my useless advice is to make the best choice for yourself based on a conversation with your personal medical doctor.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

King George III used threats of "consequences" too.

Really? You are comparing wearing 21st Century America to Imperial Great Britain because some States require vaccines, which has been found consistent with the Constitution?

I do agree that the Feds have no right to require State compliance, that is an overstep and the Courts have upheld that.

Oldbear83
RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Really? You are comparing wearing 21st Century America to Imperial Great Britain because some States require vaccines, which has been found consistent with the Constitution?

I do agree that the Feds have no right to require State compliance, that is an overstep and the Courts have upheld that.

The absence of reasonable accommodation is a problem.

The refusal to consider natural immunity from people who have previously had the virus is another red flag.

But worst of all is the use of media to shut down open discussion and debate, along with threatening the jobs of anyone who won't simply do as told, including doctors and nurses, is absolutely contemptible and morally indefensible, not least because the scale of the threat does not merit the severity of the coercion used.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

The refusal to consider natural immunity from people who have previously had the virus is another red flag.

But worst of all is the use of media to shut down open discussion and debate, along with threatening the jobs of anyone who won't simply do as told, including doctors and nurses, is absolutely contemptible and morally indefensible, not least because the scale of the threat does not merit the severity of the coercion used.

That is up to the State, some do allow for religious and even philosophical exceptions. The key take away is it is a States right based on their State laws and reaffirmed by the courts. I dont agree with some States, but that doesn't change their right to do it. A person doesn't have a right to work at a certain hospital, in some States, if they are not willing to follow the employment requirements. Reasonable accommodation doesn't mean your life doesn't change at all because you don't want to do what is required. This is not new, the US and most of the civilized world has required vaccinations for over a century. Sadly this is just now a political game.
Oldbear83
RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

That is up to the State, some do allow for religious and even philosophical exceptions. The key take away is it is a States right based on their State laws and reaffirmed by the courts. I dont agree with some States, but that doesn't change their right to do it. A person doesn't have a right to work at a certain hospital, in some States, if they are not willing to follow the employment requirements. Reasonable accommodation doesn't mean your life doesn't change at all because you don't want to do what is required. This is not new, the US and most of the civilized world has required vaccinations for over a century. Sadly this is just now a political game.
The pressure and coercion start from DC and everyone knows that.
D. C. Bear
Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

In some places it does, but look at New York and California state governments. They are bonkers without any help from the feds.
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

DC can request whatever they want, outside of the specifics in the Constitution the States set their own policies, especially on health. This has been well established over the past 245 years. The States do not have to what the Fed says on Health and Welfare, but the Fed has the right to tie stipulations to funding. Everything can be considered pressure and coercion.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/4968311/

Columbia University had better be careful. The federal government may shut them down.

-- Barack Obama
Oldbear83
D. C. Bear said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

In some places it does, but look at New York and California state governments. They are bonkers without any help from the feds.
NY and Cal are certainly influenced, strongly, by the DNC.
Oldbear83
RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

DC can request whatever they want, outside of the specifics in the Constitution the States set their own policies, especially on health. This has been well established over the past 245 years. The States do not have to what the Fed says on Health and Welfare, but the Fed has the right to tie stipulations to funding. Everything can be considered pressure and coercion.
De facto conditions are that the federal government can and will get what it wants a lot of the time. Even with courts swatting down his vaccine mandates, Biden's bureaucratic thugs are threatening businesses of all sizes with penalties and trouble if they don't force employees to get whatever shots Fauci demands.

Pretending the feds are just "requesting" that cooperation is fatuous.
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

De facto conditions are that the federal government can and will get what it wants a lot of the time. Even with courts swatting down his vaccine mandates, Biden's bureaucratic thugs are threatening businesses of all sizes with penalties and trouble if they don't force employees to get whatever shots Fauci demands.

And how is this different than 1860? 1902? 1918? 1960's? People keep acting like the Federal Government has no power in our Nation and the last 2 Administrations have usurped power. We fought a war in 1860 that sealed the primacy of the Federal Government. The Govt can require vaccines of companies the use Federal funds. The Fed can also ask for vaccine requirements and the proper path is the States, which if you look at what has happened is precisely how it has gone down. I don't get this wild west view that no one can tell you what to do. Sure they can and do everyday, it is part of living in a Nation.
Oldbear83
RMF: " I don't get this wild west view that no one can tell you what to do."

Since no one is arguing that, I think you are either ignorant of the issue or trying a dodge to avoid it.

Completely abandoning law would be anarchy, which no one here promotes. The issue is the lack of limits to government, and the outrageous conduct by unelected officials.

Fauci is on record as saying people's rights should be put below CDC orders, for crying out loud.

As for the history of the federal government, the same people who allowed it to become so large and pervasive, have the right and authority per our Constitution to abolish the existing rules and reform government. Getting elected does not make someone God, nor should any arm of government ever be allowed to act without accountability.

Protest is an integral part of our history and a primary means for bringing about needed change.

Slavery was the law for many years, but that changed. Segregation was the law for many years after that, but that changed too. It's well past time for the citizens of America to make damn clear to the career politicians that Corruption as Usual, regardless of party, will not be tolerated any more than we will accept Slavery anymore.

FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

Since no one is arguing that, I think you are either ignorant of the issue or trying a dodge to avoid it.

Completely abandoning law would be anarchy, which no one here promotes. The issue is the lack of limits to government, and the outrageous conduct by unelected officials.

Fauci is on record as saying people's rights should be put below CDC orders, for crying out loud.

As for the history of the federal government, the same people who allowed it to become so large and pervasive, have the right and authority per our Constitution to abolish the existing rules and reform government. Getting elected does not make someone God, nor should any arm of government ever be allowed to act without accountability.

Protest is an integral part of our history and a primary means for bringing about needed change.

Slavery was the law for many years, but that changed. Segregation was the law for many years after that, but that changed too. It's well past time for the citizens of America to make damn clear to the career politicians that Corruption as Usual, regardless of party, will not be tolerated any more than we will accept Slavery anymore.

Who cares what Fauci says? He heads the NIH, of course he thinks the doctors should have control. He has no authority and is not a part of the system. He can recommend all he wants, the States determine the health and welfare policies. You are concerned over nothing, he is a Department Head nothing more.

Where is the non-accountability??? Am I missing something? Everything has played out according to the Constitution and Checks/Balances has worked. I am not seeing the illegal acts in real life, just rhetoric that is not happening. Maybe you are listening to rhetoric too much.

I live in Florida, I do not have to get a vaccine if I don't want to. I can go to restaurants, work, church and the kids to school. I only have to wear a mask if there is a local emergency declaration and they are done every 2 weeks. Right now, there is no requirement. Everything has occurred by the Florida Constitution.

In Massachusetts, my daughter operates under much different conditions and when I visit I have to show vaccine card at places and wear a mask. But, that is their right to require it based on their Constitution.

The Feds can only mandate on their property, the military and on airlines.

Does Texas require you to get a shot?? I go to Austin for work periodically, does not seem to be much different than FL. I do not see what the problem? The Fed can tie stipulations to their money, that is the rules. I don't see what I am missing.
D. C. Bear
RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Who cares what Fauci says? He heads the NIH, of course he thinks the doctors should have control. He has no authority and is not a part of the system. He can recommend all he wants, the States determine the health and welfare policies. You are concerned over nothing, he is a Department Head nothing more.

Where is the non-accountability??? Am I missing something? Everything has played out according to the Constitution and Checks/Balances has worked. I am not seeing the illegal acts in real life, just rhetoric that is not happening. Maybe you are listening to rhetoric too much.

I live in Florida, I do not have to get a vaccine if I don't want to. I can go to restaurants, work, church and the kids to school. I only have to wear a mask if there is a local emergency declaration and they are done every 2 weeks. Right now, there is no requirement. Everything has occurred by the Florida Constitution.

In Massachusetts, my daughter operates under much different conditions and when I visit I have to show vaccine card at places and wear a mask. But, that is their right to require it based on their Constitution.

The Feds can only mandate on their property, the military and on airlines.

Does Texas require you to get a shot?? I go to Austin for work periodically, does not seem to be much different than FL. I do not see what the problem? The Fed can tie stipulations to their money, that is the rules. I don't see what I am missing.

When the feds "tie stipulations to their money (actually our money) the situation becomes, for practical purposes, federal fiat.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

And how is this different than 1860? 1902? 1918? 1960's? People keep acting like the Federal Government has no power in our Nation and the last 2 Administrations have usurped power. We fought a war in 1860 that sealed the primacy of the Federal Government. The Govt can require vaccines of companies the use Federal funds. The Fed can also ask for vaccine requirements and the proper path is the States, which if you look at what has happened is precisely how it has gone down. I don't get this wild west view that no one can tell you what to do. Sure they can and do everyday, it is part of living in a Nation.
I plan on getting vaxxed in 2076 when Pfizer releases the safety data.

-- Barack Obama
FLBear5630
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Cool, that is your right. Contrary to many of these posts, Texas has not required that you get a vaccine.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RMF5630 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

RMF5630 said:

Oldbear83 said:

Cool, that is your right. Contrary to many of these posts, Texas has not required that you get a vaccine.
God Bless Texas!

-- Barack Obama

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.