COVID Vaccine Inrease Risk of Heart Inflammation?

21,808 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Oldbear83
How long do you want to ignore this user?
D. C. Bear said:

clubhi said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

230 million people in a highly successful clinical trial in uttar pradesh.

Why are you opposed to the best option we have right now at preventing a deadly virus from killing people?
Why are you trying to convince someone to try a medical intervention they have no interest in?

I am not trying to convince him to try anything. For all I know, he's already had COVID and getting a vaccine would only be very slightly better than the immunity he already has. Maybe he is allergic to ingredients in the vaccines or has a medical history that would be disqualifying. However, I find assorted falsehood he offers as facts, like 300 athletes dead from vaccines(!) or the false claim that vaccines don't do anything to be annoying and, for those unfortunate enough to believe it, dangerous.
Natural immunity is far better than any immunity the vaccine could provide.

I think you are missing the point of vaccines. Some people's natural immunity may be better, but it is not consistent and sporadic. Inoculations give a standard level across the board at scale without killing or making very sick 1% of the population. Even if they don't die, we can't have large portions of the work force out for extended periods of time. Vaccines give a low risk option, not no risk but low risk for the whole.

You do not make public policy based on you or any individual, inoculations allow a base level protection for the Country. That is why we need a policy, implemented through the States as stipulated in Constitution. Health is for the States to handle, all for it.

If you choose not to get it, fine. Your choice, but it could impact conveniences and livelihoods.

He isn't talking about natural immunity prior to infection. He is talking about immunity acquired by getting the virus vs immunity acquired by getting the vaccine.
I get that. I am talking the same. Natural immunity after getting a disease varies from person to person. I am talking public policy decisions for a Nation of 360 million versus an individual decision based on individual factors. Vaccines provide a documentable level in a method that can be put out to the masses. Therapeutics and natural immunity don't do that or provide the mechanism to bring a disease under control.

Reinfection rates are very, very low from everything I have seen reported, so it appears "natural immunity" would bring the pandemic under control as will vaccination (and as would effective treatments). However, vaccination would bring it under control with far fewer deaths and hospitalizations given the data we see today.
maga is going to be throwing COVID parties every year to keep that natural immunity going

I didn't realize that Speaker Pelosi was maga.
More 'haga' in her case, but I see your point.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
D. C. Bear said:

clubhi said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Why are you opposed to the best option we have right now at preventing a deadly virus from killing people?
Why are you trying to convince someone to try a medical intervention they have no interest in?

I am not trying to convince him to try anything. For all I know, he's already had COVID and getting a vaccine would only be very slightly better than the immunity he already has. Maybe he is allergic to ingredients in the vaccines or has a medical history that would be disqualifying. However, I find assorted falsehood he offers as facts, like 300 athletes dead from vaccines(!) or the false claim that vaccines don't do anything to be annoying and, for those unfortunate enough to believe it, dangerous.

I think you are missing the point of vaccines. Some people's natural immunity may be better, but it is not consistent and sporadic. Inoculations give a standard level across the board at scale without killing or making very sick 1% of the population. Even if they don't die, we can't have large portions of the work force out for extended periods of time. Vaccines give a low risk option, not no risk but low risk for the whole.

You do not make public policy based on you or any individual, inoculations allow a base level protection for the Country. That is why we need a policy, implemented through the States as stipulated in Constitution. Health is for the States to handle, all for it.

If you choose not to get it, fine. Your choice, but it could impact conveniences and livelihoods.

He isn't talking about natural immunity prior to infection. He is talking about immunity acquired by getting the virus vs immunity acquired by getting the vaccine.
I get that. I am talking the same. Natural immunity after getting a disease varies from person to person. I am talking public policy decisions for a Nation of 360 million versus an individual decision based on individual factors. Vaccines provide a documentable level in a method that can be put out to the masses. Therapeutics and natural immunity don't do that or provide the mechanism to bring a disease under control.

Reinfection rates are very, very low from everything I have seen reported, so it appears "natural immunity" would bring the pandemic under control as will vaccination (and as would effective treatments). However, vaccination would bring it under control with far fewer deaths and hospitalizations given the data we see today.
maga is going to be throwing COVID parties every year to keep that natural immunity going

I didn't realize that Speaker Pelosi was maga.
I didn't realize we were just making things up
FLBear5630
D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I think the difference with this from some of the other diseases, is the 14 day asymptomatic period and the impact that has on the economy and national defense. Vaccines give a known base-line of where the Nation is in terms of getting some control before it mutates to more harmful.

My "tin-hat" (Yeah, I think we all have some!) belief is that this is a man-made, got out and is designed to shut down economies. Which is why we had inoculations so quickly and why it produces so many variants. But, I am not a Dr or scientist, just observations from someone who spent a lifetime of looking at patterns.
RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I think the difference with this from some of the other diseases, is the 14 day asymptomatic period and the impact that has on the economy and national defense. Vaccines give a known base-line of where the Nation is in terms of getting some control before it mutates to more harmful.

My "tin-hat" (Yeah, I think we all have some!) belief is that this is a man-made, got out and is designed to shut down economies. Which is why we had inoculations so quickly and why it produces so many variants. But, I am not a Dr or scientist, just observations from someone who spent a lifetime of looking at patterns.
Maybe we should create a new virus and spread it around our population in the hopes it gets to China...for retaliation purposes. We could also worry about making a vaccine for it later
FLBear5630
clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Maybe we should create a new virus and spread it around our population in the hopes it gets to China...for retaliation purposes. We could also worry about making a vaccine for it later
NO!!! I am not in favor of the bio-engineering and bioweapon arena. It is one area I am scared that it will get out of control
RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

NO!!! I am not in favor of the bio-engineering and bioweapon arena. It is one area I am scared that it will get out of control
sometimes I wonder about you guys
FLBear5630
clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

How can you enter a conversation about bioengineering or bioweapons and not wonder. Not a natural conversation topic...
RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

How can you enter a conversation about bioengineering or bioweapons and not wonder. Not a natural conversation topic...
Because you seem like a decent human I'll explain it to you. I was describing how stupid it would be for China to release a virus onto its own population with, at least apparently, not even having a vaccine for it yet..in the hopes it hurts other economies across the world.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Because you seem like a decent human I'll explain it to you. I was describing how stupid it would be for China to release a virus onto its own population with, at least apparently, not even having a vaccine for it yet..in the hopes it hurts other economies across the world.
You don't seem like a decent human being so I will explain it to you. China has 1.4 billion people. Losing 330 million of their citizens for them is a drop in the bucket. They don't care.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

You don't seem like a decent human being so I will explain it to you. China has 1.4 billion people. Losing 330 million of their citizens for them is a drop in the bucket. They don't care.
I knew your dumb ass didn't know how to work the ignore button. lmao
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
clubhi said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Great rebuttal to the topic at hand. Keep up the good work!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
D. C. Bear
clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

1.China accidentally releases a virus, natural or modified, that starts a pandemic.

Take it from there. We can expect that:
1. China will lie about it within levels of its own government and to the rest of the world.
2. China will do its best to minimize its losses and maximize its gains on the international scene as it relates to the pandemic, including saying that COVID was developed by the United States Army.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

clubhi said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Great rebuttal to the topic at hand. Keep up the good work!
There is nothing to contradict. I don't think China cares about their people either. They do care about their economy though. They aren't as stupid as you are and realize they have much more to lose from a virus than the US does.
yeah, no ****
FLBear5630
clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

clubhi said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

D. C. Bear said:

RMF5630 said:

Mothra said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I didn't say it was on purpose. I think it got out. Now once out, I do believe they are shrewd enough to infect everyone to create a level playing field. Excuse me while I refit my tin-foil hat...

never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity
FLBear5630
clubhi said:

never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

That's good. I have had an epiphany...
muddybrazos

Its happening......
Osodecentx
muddybrazos said:

Its happening......
You mean the lawsuit?

Baylor health sues COVID-19 vaccine skeptic and demands Dallas doctor stop using its name
Dr. Peter McCullough denies claiming to be affiliated with Baylor Scott & White since leaving in February; says lawsuit attempts to silence him for unpopular beliefs.
Jul 29, 2021
Dr. Peter McCullough has had no shortage of opportunities to discuss his controversial views about COVID-19 vaccines on television and the internet.

Contrary to medical consensus, the Dallas physician has stated that people under age 50 with no health risks do not need the COVID-19 vaccine, according to court records. And he said this month on a Fox News show hosted by Laura Ingraham that the vaccines don't protect against the delta variant and there's "no clinical reason to go get vaccinated."

His former employer, Baylor Scott & White Health, says it has no problem with McCullough expressing his views.

The lawsuit includes screen grabs of tweets attributing to McCullough the false claim that COVID-19 vaccines have killed up to 50,000 Americans. The physician also has been criticized for some of his other views on COVID-19 treatments.

Several doctors with the Texas chapter of nonprofit Doctors for America said in a letter published in December in The Dallas Morning News that McCullough gave "baseless, misleading commentary" promoting the use of hydroxychloroquine as "an early outpatient treatment for patients with COVID-19." Studies have shown that use of the drug has been linked to "higher rates of harm," the doctors wrote.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/courts/2021/08/13/baylor-health-sues-covid-19-vaccine-skeptic-and-demands-dallas-doctor-stop-using-its-name/

muddybrazos said:

Its happening......
I never understood why you lunatics decide to believe random doctors instead of the other 99.99%
muddybrazos
clubhi said:

muddybrazos said:

Its happening......
I never understood why you lunatics decide to believe random doctors instead of the other 99.99%
I never understood you simping for big pharma but here we are.
Sam Lowry
Married A Horn said:

They made it public in August. It was used for a few months before that.
Actually it was the August before, so I was wrong about the retroactive part. Either way, it didn't work.
Married A Horn
Lol. No cases disagrees with you. A lot.
muddybrazos said:

clubhi said:

muddybrazos said:

Its happening......
every generation of losers have their own annoying words
FLBear5630
clubhi said:

muddybrazos said:

clubhi said:

muddybrazos said:

Its happening......
every generation of losers have their own annoying words

Go volunteer at a hospital. COVID is real, people do get it and die or have their lives changed for the worse. The numbers in the US are approaching a million dead and the loss of man hours is in the trillions.
Those are facts. If an inoculation can help, based on the numbers of vaccinated to unvaccinated in hospitals, and it can it is worth doing. Just because you were lucky, doesn't mean it isn't a problem.

Living in a society requires sometimes doing things you don't want to for the greater good. But that attitude is pretty much dead to many in our Country, after all they know more than the CDC, 99% of the medical community and most of the governments in the world because they have the internet. Unreal.
Married A Horn
No one trusts our partisan justice-less government. Maybe they can start to rebuild a microscopic shred of dignity by arresting hillary or hunter. Until that happens: if a democrat says it, a conservative will consider it a lie.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

No one trusts our partisan justice-less government. Maybe they can start to rebuild a microscopic shred of dignity by arresting hillary or hunter. Until that happens: if a democrat says it, a conservative will consider it a lie.

How about if they arrest Trump?

Whether federal vaccine mandates or mask mandates or detention quarantine centers (!) are policy/political questions (I am going with "no" for all three). Whether the vaccines are effective, whether particular treatments like Ivermectin or monoclonal antibodies or those newer antivirals work is not a political question (despite our current VP saying that she wouldn't take a vaccine that Trump recommended (liar that she is, she quickly got the shot) and despite our current president claiming that any shot that came out when Trump was president would be rushed and untested (he, of course, also quickly go the shot)). These are data-based questions, and can be answered independent of partisan madness.
Married A Horn
It doesnt matter - if no one trusts the government then no one trusts the government.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

It doesnt matter - if no one trusts the government then no one trusts the government.

Of course it matters. If someone looks at the data and makes data-driven decisions, they will be healthier and more protected from what is, based on data, a real threat to their personal health. Besides, if "no one trusts the government," why have about 70 percent of Americans decided to "trust the government" and get vaccinated? People need to be smarter than to just come up with a blanket statement of "I don't trust the government so I am not going to believe any information that comes from the government."
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Of course it matters. If someone looks at the data and makes data-driven decisions, they will be healthier and more protected from what is, based on data, a real threat to their personal health. Besides, if "no one trusts the government," why have about 70 percent of Americans decided to "trust the government" and get vaccinated? People need to be smarter than to just come up with a blanket statement of "I don't trust the government so I am not going to believe any information that comes from the government."
Being coerced into submitting to a medical procedure is not the same thing as trusting the government or trusting the data. The government has set a horrible precedent by using people's employers and jobs and freedom of movement as a way to implement the permanent beaurocracy's preferred policies.
Osodecentx
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Being coerced into submitting to a medical procedure is not the same thing as trusting the government or trusting the data. The government has set a horrible precedent by using people's employers and jobs and freedom of movement as a way to implement the permanent beaurocracy's preferred policies.
Biden's vaccine mandate has been blocked by the courts, the 3rd branch of government. POUS has been blocked in every court so far
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Biden's vaccine mandate has been blocked by the courts, the 3rd branch of government. POUS has been blocked in every court so far
Right. After employers started implementing it. You must think the Courts just spring into action immediately after the government communicates its intention to overreach. The Judiciary is a passive branch.
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

If that were true, you'd think some of these politicians would be a lot better-looking.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

If that were true, you'd think some of these politicians would be a lot better-looking.
You just keep submitting.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

The vast majority of people who have chosen to be vaccinated were not coerced into anything. They were vaccinated before this "mandate" foolishness. I agree that the executive branch's attempt to mandate vaccines like this is bad, and I am hopeful that courts will strike it down.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.