COVID Vaccine Inrease Risk of Heart Inflammation?

22,001 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The data is coming out. This is all gonna be very interesting. I pray for our country.

This is just not a U.S. problem. It is a worldwide problem. The zero accountability of these drug companies is gonna be a flashpoint! Let freedom ring!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mothra

John Galt
Mothra said:

fadskier said:

I am currently in the care of a cardiologist. About two weeks after my second Modera vaccine, I was experiencing a rapid heartbeat, some pain and shortness of breath.

In July, I got either pneumonia or Covid (they did not test.) A few weeks ago I wore a heart monitor for three days. It turns out that 23% of my heartbeats are PAC.

I was referred to a cardiologist and had a stress test. I go for a Echocardiogram on Dec 30. This is either from the vaccine of Covid if that is what I had in July.

Stress test showed that I had 66,000 PAC's....
The Vax Nazis on this thread will tell you that's all just a coincidence, the vax is perfectly safe, and your anecdotal evidence means nothing.
nothing bad can ever happen because of vaccines! stop spreading dangerous misinformation from the AHA (sarcasm)
Married A Horn
The vaccines 'travel' once inside the body. In a woman, straight to the ovaries.

Yeah, nothing bad will come of that.

The 300+ young healthy athletes that have died on the pitch this year from vaccines will be nothing compared to what's coming.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

The vaccines 'travel' once inside the body. In a woman, straight to the ovaries.

The 300+ young healthy athletes that have died on the pitch this year from vaccines will be nothing compared to what's coming.

Was it a 3-2 pitch?
9b1deb4d-3b7d-4bad-9bdd-2
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The data is coming out. This is all gonna be very interesting. I pray for our country.

This is just not a U.S. problem. It is a worldwide problem. The zero accountability of these drug companies is gonna be a flashpoint! Let freedom ring!!!
So to be clear, you made up your mind before the data has come out? lmao
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
https://news.yahoo.com/most-reported-u-omicron-cases-182642515.html

What a farce! Never seen so many people just giddy over something that does not work. And it appears they will continue to stand in line and come back for more.

-- Barack Obama
Married A Horn
Sheep led to slaughter
Mothra
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What a farce! Never seen so many people just giddy over something that does not work. And it appears they will continue to stand in line come back for more.

We will just continue to get the jab every time a variant comes out. Numerous vaccinations are perfectly safe!
Osodecentx
Married A Horn said:

Do you have a link for these claims?
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What a farce! Never seen so many people just giddy over something that does not work. And it appears they will continue to stand in line come back for more.

We will just continue to get the jab every time a variant comes out. Numerous vaccinations are perfectly safe!
Agreed. Glad to see you've come around.
Osodecentx
The Antivax Nazis on this thread will tell you that's death is a certainty, the vax is death sentence or a life without the possibility of offspring, and your scientific evidence means nothing.
Listen to the homeopaths and vitamin pill pushers
D. C. Bear
Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Yes, from a fake news site. It used to be that you could tell the difference between actual news and supermarket tabloid entertainment by of what rack they were on at the store. Of course, I guess some people always believed that, too.
jupiter

jupiter

Married A Horn
Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/freedom-of-information-responses-from-the-mhra-week-commencing-1-july-2021/freedom-of-information-request-on-reg-174-for-pfizer-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-foi-21-611

The information is being blocked by google fb and all the usual characters. It is hard to search for. The Japanese document should be in that link as well.
Married A Horn
D. C. Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Yes, from a fake news site. It used to be that you could tell the difference between actual news and supermarket tabloid entertainment by of what rack they were on at the store. Of course, I guess some people always believed that, too.

Huh? I linked the uk government foia site.
Osodecentx
jupiter said:

Thanks. I didn't know this form of distortion actually had a name.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

D. C. Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

Huh? I linked the uk government foia site.

Ther is nothing in that link about "300+ young healthy athletes that have died on the pitch this year from vaccines." I wonder why that is?
Married A Horn
I thought he was asking about the vaccine traveling to the ovaries.

I'm not linking 300 sites for athletes dying. You can search that yourself.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

I did. Found that "information" on a known fake news site.
Osodecentx
D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

I did. Found that "information" on a known fake news site.
I'll be damned
Married A Horn
Never been to this site before, but it lists names that certainly can be verified or dislroven. Ignore the site if you want, just examine the individual data points.

https://yournews.com/2021/12/08/2262859/report-shows-nearly-300-athletes-worldwide-collapsed-or-suffered-cardiac/

Im sure there are plenty of sites (all that you would list as fake news). Idc if u hate the sites, fine with me, but verifyable data is verifyable.

How many athlete deaths or collapses do we experience a year? Just a couple, right? Something's not right.
Osodecentx
Married A Horn said:

Osodecentx said:

Married A Horn said:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/freedom-of-information-responses-from-the-mhra-week-commencing-1-july-2021/freedom-of-information-request-on-reg-174-for-pfizer-covid-19-mrna-vaccine-foi-21-611

The information is being blocked by google fb and all the usual characters. It is hard to search for. The Japanese document should be in that link as well.
Married,
On your link, I started with the April list of young athlete deaths. With each athlete there was a link to the news story that reported the death. No article, none, mentioned vaccination status. In a couple of cases the athlete who died could not have been vaccinated because the vaccine had not been cleared for that age group. In one case the athlete was from a foreign country that had no access to vaccine at the time of death.

Your sentence about the vaccine going straight to the ovaries was refuted by the UK agency in the FOI response. (That's in your link) The question posed said the vaccine was detected in the ovaries of rats. The UK response refuted the assertion based on radioactive vaccine injections into the rats. I think your first sentence -ovaries- is false.

I think the headline to the link - Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year Many Died - is false and misleading.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

Never been to this site before, but it lists names that certainly can be verified or dislroven. Ignore the site if you want, just examine the individual data points.

https://yournews.com/2021/12/08/2262859/report-shows-nearly-300-athletes-worldwide-collapsed-or-suffered-cardiac/

Im sure there are plenty of sites (all that you would list as fake news). Idc if u hate the sites, fine with me, but verifyable data is verifyable.

How many athlete deaths or collapses do we experience a year? Just a couple, right? Something's not right.

Have you verified the data?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

What a farce! Never seen so many people just giddy over something that does not work. And it appears they will continue to stand in line and come back for more.
never met anyone with such a weak understanding of statistics
D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Have you verified the data?
I'm still waiting for all these anti-vax losers to explain why the whole klan got behind a conclusion drawn from an excel file that was obviously wrong. They all piled on until someone with basic reading comprehension proved that they were wrong. Should we bump the thread again?
Married A Horn
So we just all of sudden for no reason have hundreds of healthy young athletes dying for no reason?
Married A Horn said:

So we just all of sudden for no reason have hundreds of healthy young athletes dying for no reason?
Some scientists believe as many as 100% of unhealthy people were once healthy
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

Actually, you have not established that at all. Produce the evidence.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

]

Preach on brother! Vaccines ad infinitum! Vaccines have never harmed anyone at all (well except for the $4 plus billion in claims in vaccine court but whose counting)! Only a few months of testing? No long term data? No problem! It's all good.

I'd suggest you get jabbed as much as possible.
C. Jordan
Mothra said:

From the American Heart Association:

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

twitter apparently feels the information is too dangerous for the public to digest:

https://www.rt.com/news/542078-twitter-heart-association-unsafe-vaccines/

I have cardiomyopathy and my cardiologist has zero concerns about this.

He said my risks from getting COVID were far higher.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
C. Jordan said:

Mothra said:

From the American Heart Association:

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

twitter apparently feels the information is too dangerous for the public to digest:

https://www.rt.com/news/542078-twitter-heart-association-unsafe-vaccines/

I have cardiomyopathy and my cardiologist has zero concerns about this.

He said my risks from getting COVID were far higher.
LOL!!! Sounds like he has written you off. I guess we all gotta die of something.

Have a great night, Jinxy!

-- Barack Obama
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

]

Only a few months of testing?
lmao. you are going to use this line until you die of measles
Mothra
clubhi said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

]

Only a few months of testing?
lmao. you are going to use this line until you die of measles

I might consider using it until we've had more than a few months of testing.

Cool thing is I've had covid and so my natural immunity is better than any defense the vax can supply. I took the sheep dewormer, and it ended up about as bad as a very mild cold.

But really, please keep getting jabbed as much as possible cinque. I know you're scared and you would be such a huge loss to this board.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.