COVID Vaccine Inrease Risk of Heart Inflammation?

21,834 Views | 474 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
FLBear5630
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Married A Horn said:

https://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/20211204_12/

Japan not afraid to report the truth. We know the 'stats' are low that you could die, but do you really want to play that game versus ivermectin (which actually works) and may cause a rash if you take a full bottle of it.

Never been to that site before - just searched Japan vaccine heart side effects. (not using google)

The CDC website has same info, just checked. The questionaire I filled out for the Moderna booster specifically asked if you were a male under 30. Also, we are talking 14 out of 1000000, .000014%. Is that really high enough to trash a vaccine or whatever you want to call it?

I know Biden is not popular, I disagree with most of his policies. I just don't see the need to trash a medical procedure that could help many.
Married A Horn
Oh I know the numbers are very low. But they aren't zero and why are we doing this when there is an alternative that works way better, costs nothing, and has no serious side effects. Plus, we don't know the long term effects for a lot of potential issues with the experiment. They may not know it causes infertility for years. This is why I'm taking up this fight.

Its not something I'm giving my kids. If democrats want to experiment on their kids, go right ahead.

You are much more pleasant to discuss this with than others btw. Even though we favor different routes to fight this junk.

D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

The guy likes the sound of his own voice. Listening to it as though he is the Oracle of all truth might not be the best course of action.
Listening to the Garden Gnome at all is not the best course of action. I am still waiting on that heterosexual AIDS outbreak he promised back in the 80s.

You were just on the wrong continent.
FLBear5630
Married A Horn said:

Oh I know the numbers are very low. But they aren't zero and why are we doing this when there is an alternative that works way better, costs nothing, and has no serious side effects. Plus, we don't know the long term effects for a lot of potential issues with the experiment. They may not know it causes infertility for years. This is why I'm taking up this fight.

Its not something I'm giving my kids. If democrats want to experiment on their kids, go right ahead.

You are much more pleasant to discuss this with than others btw. Even though we favor different routes to fight this junk.

Just curious, what medical procedure, vaccine or treatment has 0 negatives? Even an ingrown toe nail can go bad.

Do you think.maybe som people have unrealistic expectations about stuff that is not able to be absolute?
Married A Horn
That's not my point. I see it as choice A or B. Not A or nothing. If A were the only option here, I wouldn't be fighting it as much. I'm guessing I'd be saying older and more at risk adults should consider it - and the side effects are possibly worth the risk. But in no way give it to young healthy people. Either way, I wouldn't Jewish Star everyone who chose not to do it.

But that's not reality. We have a B that is better in every aspect.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

The guy likes the sound of his own voice. Listening to it as though he is the Oracle of all truth might not be the best course of action.
Listening to the Garden Gnome at all is not the best course of action. I am still waiting on that heterosexual AIDS outbreak he promised back in the 80s.

You mean the continent the Garden Gnome was responsible for.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Yes. The one that didn't have a heterosexual AIDS pandemic. I don't think I have ever seen a really clear explanation for why we didn't get that here.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Don't know why that posted twice.
FLBear5630
Married A Horn said:

That's not my point. I see it as choice A or B. Not A or nothing. If A were the only option here, I wouldn't be fighting it as much. I'm guessing I'd be saying older and more at risk adults should consider it - and the side effects are possibly worth the risk. But in no way give it to young healthy people. Either way, I wouldn't Jewish Star everyone who chose not to do it.

But that's not reality. We have a B that is better in every aspect.

Jewish Star? That is pretty extreme from where we are or what anyone is saying.

It is everyone's choice, but the downside of that is it will impact access to certain places and possibly job choices.

I am in transportation safety business, I cannot make roads absolutely safe, i can make geometric changes, increase enforcement, and change policy requirements, but there will always be risk and restrictions.

The level of risk and restriction acceptance for public policy, may be different than for the individual. But, that doesn't change the need for policy decisions even if a few consider them restrictive .

True , it is a choice, choices have consequences.
Married A Horn
Germany has gone back to excluding those they dont like from the economy. Hence the Jewish Star reference.

No one on here is saying that that I know of.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

I don't see a whole lot of benefit for kids getting vaccinated as their risk profile is so low anyway, but there just isn't evidence that Ivermectin works very well at all, never mind "way better" in adults. I think there are still some studies ongoing, but there just isn't much support for it.
Sam Lowry
Married A Horn said:

Germany has gone back to excluding those they dont like from the economy. Hence the Jewish Star reference.
Hitler treated the Jewish people as a disease. That's offensive. Treating Covid as a disease? I don't know, but somehow that seems like it's possibly…less offensive.

Am I alone here?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Hitler treated the Jewish people as a disease. That's offensive. Treating Covid as a disease? I don't know, but somehow that seems like it's possibly…less offensive.

Am I alone here?

They are quarantining healthy people and excludingthem from society. Maybe that will help you understand better.
Married A Horn
Uttar pradesh vs tamil nadu & korelia (sp?)
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

They are quarantining healthy people and excludingthem from society. Maybe that will help you understand better.
Yeah, that's how quarantines work. They even quarantine vaccinated people, so it's hard to see where the discrimination is.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

Yeah, that's how quarantines work. They even quarantine vaccinated people, so it's hard to see where the discrimination is.

Not everyone is quarantined. Think really hard about this.
FLBear5630
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

I was in Germany in October for business. We needed to show vaccine card to ride train and get in restaurants. There was no shortage of people out and about. Restaurants required reservations and trains were full. I did not see one person complaining, protesting or being singled out. I was in Munich, Hamburg, Cologne and Mainz outside Frankfurt. Did not see or hear about any exclusions in 13 days. Was really a quite pleasant environment, definetly none of what you described.
Wrecks Quan Dough
RMF5630 said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

I was in Germany in October for business. We needed to show vaccine card to ride train and get in restaurants. There was no shortage of people out and about. Restaurants required reservations and trains were full. I did not see one person complaining, protesting or being singled out. I was in Munich, Hamburg, Cologne and Mainz outside Frankfurt. Did not see or hear about any exclusions in 13 days. Was really a quite pleasant environment, definetly none of what you described.

It is a recent phenomenon. Again. Austria started it a few weeks ago and Germany, again, liked an Austrian's idea to treat people poorly.
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

Universal quarantine is an oxymoron, so I'm thinking we're not really talking about quarantines. This is about vaccine requirements?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

Universal quarantine is an oxymoron, so I'm thinking we're not really talking about quarantines. This is about vaccine requirements?

And treating people poorly.
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

It happens, but remember -- 99% of people survive it.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

I will mark you down as a totalitarian who fooled himself into thinking he was a libertarian. Do you and another poster trade handles?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

Actually, less than 1/2 of 1 percent have succumbed to Covid. Yet folks like you have had no problem with the Draconian measures to combat it. I fear folks like you much more than Covid-19.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Sam Lowry
Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Sam Lowry said:

Married A Horn said:

Am I alone here?

I will mark you down as a totalitarian who fooled himself into thinking he was a libertarian. Do you and another poster trade handles?
No.
D. C. Bear
Married A Horn said:

Unfortunately, in reading various reports about Uttar Pradesh, the results are not very encouraging.
Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Unfortunately, in reading various reports about Uttar Pradesh, the results are not very encouraging.

Well, that is Uttarly horrible.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Ivermectin may well be an Uttar failure.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

No. It is much more widespread than that. Ivermectin is a HUGE success and threat to the Big Pharma vaccine gravy train. It saddens me you have become one of their foot soldiers. I just hope you are getting paid.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Married A Horn
Idk what u are reading, but most of the state is covid free and no district has double digit cases. This is a late November report. Compared to the spring where they had hundreds of thousands of cases. That is when they switched to ivermectin. Other northern states have followed suit. Same results.

But yeah, its not encouraging for the democrats and big pharma, so i get what you are saying.

Wrecks Quan Dough
D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

It wasn't for the folks who told me about their experience.
Canada2017
D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Maybe .

But taking it following a doctor's prescription isn't going to hurt you either .

So even if its only for the 'placebo effect' might as well keep some on hand .
D. C. Bear
Canada2017 said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

Maybe .

But taking it following a doctor's prescription isn't going to hurt you either .

So even if its only for the 'placebo effect' might as well keep some on hand .

It's not going to hurt.
D. C. Bear
Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

D. C. Bear said:

Married A Horn said:

It wasn't for the folks who told me about their experience.

The problem is that individual experience doesn't tell us whether something works in cases like this. Vast majority of patients recover without treatment, so whether a particular treatment is effective has to be tested in randomized trials.
Married A Horn
230 million enough of a sample size? Almost no cases in all districts.
Canada2017
Personally, I don't put a huge amount of faith in the drug....but my wife does.

So I got some for the medicine cabinet.

BTW, still another unvaccinated associate of mine came down with Covid . He is now on his 14th day of 'recovering'.

That's a subject not discussed enough. The length of time many people are unable to work due to the affects of this novel virus . Not hospitalized mind you........but still seriously sick .

**** China .

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.