Word on the street...

198,889 Views | 1776 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WILLIS
Gunny Hartman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
exr29070 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

exr29070 said:

Gunny Hartman said:

exr29070 said:

JCWortsman said:

How does one who is blind know when they are finished wiping?

Wiping? Get a bidet seat you savage.

I can't imagine walking around with a soaking wet bungholio but the French probably enjoy it

If it's soaking wet you're doing it wrong. You dry the old ham flower with a dab of tp. Mini shower after taking the browns to the Super Bowl is the way to go.

Admit it you just like getting pounded with water down there

If you take off the flow restrictor it's like using a water pik. Can't beat that efficiency.

You are always a fount of interesting information
Kodiak
I can't imagine having cold water shot on my starfish.
AceThedic
Kodiak said:

Worse, remember when it was summer as a kid, playing outside, and you'd run and grab the hose and forget that the water comes out hot af at first and burn your lips off?
GoldMind
exr29070 said:

Kodiak said:

Worse, remember when it was summer as a kid, playing outside, and you'd run and grab the hose and forget that the water comes out hot af at first and burn your lips off?

To take that a step further, I don't know how any human person drinks coffee straight out the pot. I have to cut it with an ice cube or 3 before I can even think about sipping.
Dubbicans
Granddaddy used to pour it into his cup, then immediately put that cup in the microwave. I have no idea how he was able to drink it, but he did. Savage.
Hob Howelll
I couldn't imagine toilet water shooting up my bunghole. Sounds unpleasant and un-American.

But hey, everybody's got their kink and if somebody wants to pressure wash their butt, they have a right to do so
I'll just stick with the tried-and-true toilet paper only method
AceThedic
If you dropped some **** on your floor would you wipe it or wash it?

Don't treat your floor better than your rusty bullet hole.
AceThedic
GoldMind said:

exr29070 said:

Kodiak said:

To take that a step further, I don't know how any human person drinks coffee straight out the pot. I have to cut it with an ice cube or 3 before I can even think about sipping.

Like coffee mugs... Asian cups have it right. No handle cause if it's too hot to hold it's too hot to drink.

We put handles on em to keep our fingers cool while we shred the roof of our mouths. Merka
Volunteer
Dubbicans said:

Granddaddy used to pour it into his cup, then immediately put that cup in the microwave. I have no idea how he was able to drink it, but he did. Savage.
Your Grandpa was a stud. Pure and simple. My Grandpa was a tough old hombre as well.
desertbear
I just saw a shark.
GoldMind
exr29070 said:

GoldMind said:

exr29070 said:

Kodiak said:

Like coffee mugs... Asian cups have it right. No handle cause if it's too hot to hold it's too hot to drink.

We put handles on em to keep our fingers cool while we shred the roof of our mouths. Merka

We also put handles on them so we can hang them from tiny hooks underneath our cabinets.
AceThedic
... While we shred the roofs of our mouths!
Gunny Hartman
desertbear said:

I just saw a shark.

I saw a bunch of turtles while fishing with my kids this afternoon. Consider yourself one upped
desertbear
Gunny Hartman said:

desertbear said:

I just saw a shark.

I saw a bunch of turtles while fishing with my kids this afternoon. Consider yourself one upped

YOU USE YOUR KIDS AS BAIT?

Hmm.
JCWortsman
desertbear said:

Gunny Hartman said:

desertbear said:

I just saw a shark.

Hmm.

Dangling modifier humor. Nice.
Ludwig von Missi
The greatness of Jerry Jeff. Discuss.
Gunny Hartman
desertbear said:

Gunny Hartman said:

desertbear said:

I just saw a shark.

Hmm.

Of course, you should watch them wiggle
Gunny Hartman
Crash Davis said:

My favorite of the Outlaws. You won't find a better song than London Homesick Blues. Played Mr. Bojangles in the white house for the president. Don't care that he's not originally from Texas, he can't help where he was born and he got here as fast as he could.
Ludwig von Missi
Gunny Hartman said:

Crash Davis said:

My favorite of the Outlaws. You won't find a better song than London Homesick Blues. Played Mr. Bojangles in the white house for the president. Don't care that he's not originally from Texas, he can't help where he was born and he got here as fast as he could.
He is my all-time favorite musician. My dad brainwashed me at an early age and it stuck.
Ludwig von Missi
PSA for Waco folks, JJW just announced he is playing in Waco at the Heart O' Texas fair in October. Not sure when the last time he played in Waco, but it has been a long time.
Yahtzee!
DioNoZeus said:

Wooldogg said:

DioNoZeus said:

Wooldogg said:

sswienton said:

Crash Davis said:

Gunny Hartman said:

Buncha fruity pantsed beer snobs. It's not like we're talking about something important like whisky.
Beer snobs are the worst.
Music snobs equally so :p

Which is worse:
A beer snob discussing music or a music snob drinking beer?

Often they're one and the same. With their MacBook Pros and their horn rimmed glasses... manicured and oiled lumberjack beard and ironic flannel...

Post flagged for profiling. Some of us were into craft beer and music before the hipster d-bags were. Don't need the glasses (my vision is better than yours, just like my taste in beer and music), my beard is well trimmed sans oil and isn't housing any rodents, and I wear ironic t-shirts (proud father of an Aggie scholar), not flannel.
haha well played, NoZe. Maybe we can meet up and jam some early Wilco over some quadruple IPAs sometime.

Just for clarification's sake-
My eyesight's better than yours
I like Wilco
I like craft beer. Not IPA tho.
I like domestic light beer. Not Bud Light tho.

Wilco? Seriously? Uncle Tupelo and Son Volt are far superior.

Fat Daddy
Jerry Jeff does a great cover of London Homesick Blues..... and also a great cover of Don't It Make You Want to Dance!

But I have never heard him cover Charlie Pride.
Bahamabear
I took an entire day off

JJW sucks balls
Can't believe Baylor Lit was at tailgate
Dewalt
Scotch is great
Shocked that Crash is only 30
Hambone is still ghey
sicemkentucky
GoldMind
Fine as French wine.
nein51
sicemkentucky said:

I worked there for a number of years. Jerry is a tough boss but a great guy.
AceThedic
I had to go take my board exams at the end of grad school in Farmer's Branch, and not five minutes after leaving my apartment my compressor gives out and I had to make the drive in August, through the 35 construction, with no AC, windows down. When I got to my hotel I had a nice layer of dirt on my face.

When I got back, took my car to that particular Firestone, and had the best service I've had probably ever in getting it fixed.
AceThedic
You know... I haven't had a ribeye since the first time which was my friend's ****ty idea of bbq that involved using an entire bag of charcoal for one cook, pouring beer over the meat as it cooked as marinade, and trimming the tendons off fajita and frying them in a skillet and calling it beef chicharrones.

I think it's time to try again. I got some Hardcore Carnivore Black last week.
GoldMind
AceThedic said:

You know... I haven't had a ribeye since the first time which was my friend's ****ty idea of bbq that involved using an entire bag of charcoal for one cook, pouring beer over the meat as it cooked as marinade, and trimming the tendons off fajita and frying them in a skillet and calling it beef chicharrones.

I think it's time to try again. I got some Hardcore Carnivore Black last week.
What on earth?

Beef chichimeca maybe
nein51
If I could post a picture I would show off my new spark plug sockets
Pd254
The upper floors at Robinson tower are some of my favorite places to poop. Anybody else have a favorite campus restroom?
Gunny Hartman
nein51 said:

If I could post a picture I would show off my new spark plug sockets

Mods don't allow posting socket shots
Gunny Hartman
Pd254 said:

The upper floors at Robinson tower are some of my favorite places to poop. Anybody else have a favorite campus restroom?

Now everyone knows you ruined it
AceThedic
Pd254 said:

I was the only male in my grad program, and there was only one male prof who was the dept chair, in the old Neil Morris Hall so pretty much every bathroom in the building was mine. Just a matter of whether or not I could make it up the stairs.
Pd254
That's why I was vague with upper floors.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.