Word on the street...

198,880 Views | 1776 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WILLIS
RebelT
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The Bear Minimum said:

Why is this still going?

Why are you still going?
Sunny
I slit the sheet the sheet I slit and on the slitted sheet I sit. Ah man I'm so relaxed.
GoldMind
The Bear Minimum said:

Why is this still going?

Cause Manbearpig?
Sunny
GoldMind said:

The Bear Minimum said:

Why is this still going?

Cause Manbearpig?
And Scuzzlebutt. I mean, he's got Patrick Duffy for a leg!

BearN

AceThedic
sicemkentucky said:

Few things are worse than the occasional cold spot in a hot pocket. Just endured one. Makes you feel even worse about eating it.

Actually takes real courage to admit to eating a hot pocket. It's gonna be okay.
Willie
This thread has A.D.D.
Fat Daddy
Pete Dris died a couple of weeks ago. Interesting man and background. I would think that some on here rented quality properties from him. Or maybe not quality properites but good locations, affordable rents and where many memories were made. Some "old timers" (like myself) may remember his "restaurant, Pete's College Inn", that was across the street from Brooks & Martin.

Rest In Peace, Pete! You have touched many a BU student!
Black_Storm
Scott_Lankford
BUBear03
I was worried about this thread losing momentum, but I think we've got enough people invested to keep this going, and that makes me very happy!
GoldMind
Aspartame is harmless
nein51
Life In Pieces is really funny
AceThedic
Why do NikeID shoes take so long?
GoldMind
AceThedic said:

What u mean?
AceThedic
GoldMind said:

AceThedic said:

What u mean?
I mean I ordered shoes and they take weeks to deliver. It's just a matter of swapping out a premade upper and maybe some flywire. What's the big deal?
GoldMind
AceThedic said:

GoldMind said:

AceThedic said:

What u mean?
I mean I ordered shoes and they take weeks to deliver. It's just a matter of swapping out a premade upper and maybe some flywire. What's the big deal?
True quality takes time
BUBear03
AceThedic said:

GoldMind said:

AceThedic said:

What u mean?

I've actually been surprised how fast they delivered mine when I've ordered. It's been a while though.
Gunny Hartman
Fat Daddy said:

Pete Dris died a couple of weeks ago. Interesting man and background. I would think that some on here rented quality properties from him. Or maybe not quality properites but good locations, affordable rents and where many memories were made. Some "old timers" (like myself) may remember his "restaurant, Pete's College Inn", that was across the street from Brooks & Martin.

Rest In Peace, Pete! You have touched many a BU student!

WHOA. I rented my house on 9th from Pete. What a POS that thing was but you can't beat living across the street from the Collins parking lot--you could wake up at 7:50 and be in class by 8:00.

Man he was one crazy Greek dude. We liked him a lot. Always called us "sum *****es."

Didn't know him personally. Would love to hear some stories because I imagine they'd be colorful.

RIP
AceThedic
BUBear03 said:

AceThedic said:

GoldMind said:

AceThedic said:

What u mean?

I've actually been surprised how fast they delivered mine when I've ordered. It's been a while though.
It's true I'm just being impatient cause I'm using some Brooks Glycerin for work and not only do they look like diabetic shoes but they're hurting my flat AF feet.
sicemkentucky
If we get to 2000 comments we should have a commemorative t-shirt made.
JCWortsman
T-shirts are generally quite comfortable.
RebelT
I don't know if this has been posted yet or not, but if it hasn't, you guys have failed this thread.

If it has, then props to whoever posted it first.

JCWortsman
Classic interwebz.
Fat Daddy
AceThedic said:

BUBear03 said:

AceThedic said:

GoldMind said:

AceThedic said:

What u mean?

It's true I'm just being impatient cause I'm using some Brooks Glycerin for work and not only do they look like diabetic shoes but they're hurting my flat AF feet.

I just bought my second pair of Brooks Glycerin.... also run (waddle) in Brooks Ghost....and like the Saucony Triumph but the toe box wears out too fast.

Brooks is owned by Berkshire Hathaway so at least they have that going for them!
GoldMind
Fat Daddy said:

AceThedic said:

BUBear03 said:

AceThedic said:

GoldMind said:

AceThedic said:

What u mean?

I just bought my second pair of Brooks Glycerin.... also run (waddle) in Brooks Ghost....and like the Saucony Triumph but the toe box wears out too fast.

Brooks is owned by Berkshire Hathaway so at least they have that going for them!
Have you ever tried Newtons?
AceThedic
Nice. I have a wide foot so the only way to get actually awesome colors is Nike ID. Just ordered some LunarGlide 8's for work. I run in LunarEpic Flyknit Low.

Once I get the wide fit shoe I can actually use an OTC orthotic for the ultra flat feet I have.
ChipOC
GoldMind said:

Fat Daddy said:

AceThedic said:

BUBear03 said:

AceThedic said:

GoldMind said:

AceThedic said:

What u mean?

Fig?
GoldMind
ChipOC said:

GoldMind said:

Fat Daddy said:

AceThedic said:

BUBear03 said:

AceThedic said:

GoldMind said:

AceThedic said:

What u mean?

Fig?
Strawberry
Kodiak
I've almost read all the pages lol
AceThedic
Kodiak said:

Not allowed to post til you catch up.
GoldMind
AceThedic said:

Kodiak said:

There are no rules here
Gunny Hartman
AceThedic said:

Kodiak said:

Is this the artist formerly known as exr?
AceThedic
Isn't that a rule in itself
AceThedic
Gunny Hartman said:

AceThedic said:

Kodiak said:

Is this the artist formerly known as exr?

Yes. I am changing my name and posting more to get away from my oppressive contract.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.