Football
Sponsored by

Rhule interviews with the Colts

63,994 Views | 531 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LIB,MR BEARS
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Just another carpetbagger.
Possibly, but most of the people up in arms here just hate Rhule for sport...they sure didn't mind when Briles flirted with Tech and had an offer on the table or flirted with UT instead of preparing his team for a bowl.

It's a business, interviews happen, Rhule isn't likely going to the NFL just yet though.

My God you are a ****ing idiot. A complete and total ******.

Briles flirted with Tech after 4 years, nearing the end of his contract. He flirted with UT AFTER winning the Big XII. You have told us for a year to "trust the process." All of our eggs are in Rhule's basket. If he interviewed, we are ****ED as a program.
I love how unhinged and predictably childish you lot are.

You can't even dwell in believable alternate realities, Briles flirted with leaving by year two.

The fact a coach you hate took an NFL interview, something most coaches would do, and that it makes you unhinged is hysterical.

So please keep being unhinged and on the internet, it's a source of endless amusement seeing you think being a child in a sandbox on cyberspace is going to empower how helpless you feel about the fate of the coaching job of an amateur football program.

Be happy to mother ****er. Post how much time and treasure you have given the university to qualify your bull*****
Oh, look another expletive-laced rant from an unhinged loon on the internet.

Let's check if you're any more relevant to the Baylor program than you were before the post...nope, still utterly irrelevant.

You are the problem. Not me. Happy to exchange personal information at your pleasure.
Yeah, you're not unhinged at all...

Nope. I am tired of people like you that lie, cheat, and steal from the university. Put up or shut up. Put a dollar amount by your name and let us see how big your dick is.
Wow, what a certifiable lunatic. Amusing.

Exactly. *****.

Great movie but I think the irony by posting it is lost on you.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

GruntTuff said:

Milli hides behind a keyboard. Milli wouldn't have the guts to say what he says to anybody face to face. He's a keyboard coward.

I'm old. I'm from a time when someone wanted to insult you, they either had to do it face to face, or if they didn't have the courage, they just kept their thoughts to themselves.

Milli would have had a very hard time of it in the Baylor of the late 1960's when one couldn't hide behind a keyboard.

Ashley is on record saying milli is a troll with many accounts on here. Nothing to take seriously just a sad person with a sad quadruple life on the web.

I just enjoy getting her upset and making her dance, far too easy.
Haha, please show that record, you're citing a banned poster you ignorantly take as gospel truth because you have an unhealthy obsession with an internet poster they shared.

Have you ever stopped and ask yourself why you're obsessed? What have you gained from your obsession?

Might want to re-evaluate that life you're living there, this is a chance for a watershed moment.

"i stand by my comments" -Ashley

What have you gained from your 7 burner accounts young lady?
Haha, you keep doubling down on your illiteracy. I'm here and the banned poster you cite that shared your deranged obsession is not, tells you all you need to know.
Forest Bueller
SicThe12 said:

Thee University said:

REX said:

X?
Thee?
Mili?
I'm just going to try and gather my thoughts on this one
I am very disappointed.

It causes me to wonder if Rhule knows something bad is about to happen in Waco.

I won't cry about it. Life goes on and we will find a replacement.
This is actually a fair point Thee. Is the shoe about to drop and Rhule wants to get out before he's tied to the mess?

Looking at his background I doubt it though, i'm sure he saw us as another stepping stone and lept at the opportunity.

This is the answer. It's all part of the "process".

It's clear the process is, to keep moving on up.

Wish this hadn't gotten out really. Baylor needs stability, he is a good recruiter, and no way he gets the Colts job yet.
MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Just another carpetbagger.
Possibly, but most of the people up in arms here just hate Rhule for sport...they sure didn't mind when Briles flirted with Tech and had an offer on the table or flirted with UT instead of preparing his team for a bowl.

It's a business, interviews happen, Rhule isn't likely going to the NFL just yet though.

My God you are a ****ing idiot. A complete and total ******.

Briles flirted with Tech after 4 years, nearing the end of his contract. He flirted with UT AFTER winning the Big XII. You have told us for a year to "trust the process." All of our eggs are in Rhule's basket. If he interviewed, we are ****ED as a program.
I love how unhinged and predictably childish you lot are.

You can't even dwell in believable alternate realities, Briles flirted with leaving by year two.

The fact a coach you hate took an NFL interview, something most coaches would do, and that it makes you unhinged is hysterical.

So please keep being unhinged and on the internet, it's a source of endless amusement seeing you think being a child in a sandbox on cyberspace is going to empower how helpless you feel about the fate of the coaching job of an amateur football program.

Be happy to mother ****er. Post how much time and treasure you have given the university to qualify your bull*****
Oh, look another expletive-laced rant from an unhinged loon on the internet.

Let's check if you're any more relevant to the Baylor program than you were before the post...nope, still utterly irrelevant.

You are the problem. Not me. Happy to exchange personal information at your pleasure.
Yeah, you're not unhinged at all...

Nope. I am tired of people like you that lie, cheat, and steal from the university. Put up or shut up. Put a dollar amount by your name and let us see how big your dick is.
Wow, what a certifiable lunatic. Amusing.

Exactly. *****.

Great movie but I think the irony by posting it is lost on you.
I don't think you understand irony given your unhinged rants.

boognish_bear
I see quotes from this guy that match what placebo is saying...but this guy isn't a media source. Not saying he's wrong...but I'd like to hear it from a stronger source

GruntTuff
I didn't like it when Briles flirted with Tech and UT, but at least he had provided value to the university when he flirted. He had taken a dormant program and lifted it to unthinkable heights (when he flirted with UT). This is not a referendum on the issues of the past two or three years....Briles, until the most recent disaster, provided value and took the program where it had never been.

How many hours has it now been since the rumor of an interview hit the news? 5...6? Long enough for a competent athletic director to calmly issue a statement that no interview was conducted and Coach Rhule is looking forward to the future at Baylor.

I hope this matter is clarified tomorrow. My guess is that it will end up like this: "AD speaking: "Coach Rhule did not interview with the Colts. He is staying at Baylor and looking forward to building the Bears into a program that is excellent on the field, in the classroom and in all aspects of life".

Translated: They called...he wanted the job....all agreed there would not be a formal interview for a few more days and then they went another direction. "AD speak.....we need to spin this favorably.....what's the phone number of that PR firm the BOR used?

I understand it's business, but I have stayed at jobs for years because people invested in companies because of my presence and I felt a sense of loyalty to those people who placed their trust in me to see the process through until the end. It cost me a lot of money, but I'd do the same thing again. It's how I was raised.

I guess I'm old fashioned, but if I took the Baylor job, spoke endlessly to recruits and parents about loyalty, taking care of their sons, etc. I would not even take a phone call related to a different job for a very long time.

I could care less what Mac Engel or anyone else says...Rhule should have simply and politely said, thanks for the interest, but no thanks.

I hope that's how it turns out...that he did that.
BylrFan
Rhule's camp remains quiet. Twitter is just a click away for him.
SicThe12
boognish_bear said:

I see quotes from this guy that match what placebo is saying...but this guy isn't a media source. Not saying he's wrong...but I'd like to hear it from a stronger source

this guy has 400 twitter following and isn't citing sources
boognish_bear
If it's true there wasn't an interview then why let the fanbase (and recent commits) twist in the wind. Why not an immediate counter statement?

SicThe12
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Masturbating in the mirror again?
Ah, the vulgarities of a desperate internet poster that thinks their irrelevance can somehow be mitigated by being unhinged in cyberspace.

Still irrelevant.

Answer: yes.
Yes, you are irrelevant and on the internet.

Where milli and her duplicate accounts reign supreme
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Ah, the vulgarities of a desperate internet poster that thinks their irrelevance can somehow be mitigated by being unhinged in cyberspace.

Still irrelevant.

It only takes one account to lord over you, anything more would be redundant overkill.

You're my personal towel girl.
Franklins
GoldenBear007 said:

Rhoades is either stupid or Rhule straight-up duped him into signing him to a 7-year contract.

Can it not be both?
GrowlTowel
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

Haven't finished?
MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

Haven't finished?
You're the one ranting still.

What's it like being obsessed with an internet poster to the point in poisons your home life?

Actually, truth be told this is a symptom for you, not the disease, it's the poisonous home life that has you deranged on the internet.

Let us know if you want us to call anyone for you.

GrowlTowel
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

Haven't finished?

What's it like being obsessed with an internet poster to the point in poisons your home life?

Actually, truth be told this is a symptom for you, not the disease, it's the poisonous home life that has you deranged on the internet.

Nope. Keep stroking.
SicThe12
MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

It only takes one account to lord over you, anything more would be redundant overkill.

oh so NOW using gender is an insult. I see that milli # 1
MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

Haven't finished?

Nope. Keep stroking.
So let's recap.

Rhule allegedly interviews with the Colts.
MilliVanilli shrugs.
GrowelTowel begins to talk obsessively about MilliVanill's genitalia.

Seems logical...

GrowlTowel
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

Haven't finished?

Nope. Keep stroking.
So let's recap.

MilliVanilli shrugs.

Seems logical...

Almost finished? Focus.
80sBEAR
SicThe12 said:

boognish_bear said:

this guy has 400 twitter following and isn't citing sources
AckAckAckAckAck!!! Looks like young Andrew needs some beer or ice cream money. Hope he doesn't get carded.
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

oh so NOW using gender is an insult. I see that milli # 1
Not my fault you chose the role, it's named what it's named.

Where are all these other accounts that are haunting you, can you point them out for us?

MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

Haven't finished?

Nope. Keep stroking.
So let's recap.

MilliVanilli shrugs.

Seems logical...

Almost finished? Focus.
You're the loon ranting, I'm just shrugging and watching you get increasingly worked up.

If you were an infant we'd blow on your face to remind you to breathe.

80sBEAR
Wikstr9 said:

Briles Part Il. Someone is bound to say it
Except for THEE, who I am sure will be in full throttle damage control these next few days.
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
GrowlTowel
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

Haven't finished?

Nope. Keep stroking.
So let's recap.

MilliVanilli shrugs.

Seems logical...

Almost finished? Focus.
You're the loon ranting, I'm just shrugging and watching you get increasingly worked up.

Not me. You are the one trusting the process.

Hahahaha.
MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

Still irrelevant.

Haven't finished?

Nope. Keep stroking.
So let's recap.

MilliVanilli shrugs.

Seems logical...

Almost finished? Focus.

Not me. You are the one trusting the process.

Hahahaha.
Such a bore.

ColomboLQ
boognish_bear said:

That guy is trying to sell that the Colts made the call to Rhule?!?! LMAO!!!!!
boognish_bear
ColomboLQ said:

boognish_bear said:

That guy is trying to sell that the Colts made the call to Rhule?!?! LMAO!!!!!

And he said that 10s if not 100s would get these calls...
Pale Rider
boognish_bear said:

Thank you boog. My goodness gracious sakes alive, I have never read so much drama and hysteria since I can't remember when.

You guys and some gals need to calm down for heaven's sake!!

He just got called. That's all. He talked and exchanged pleasantries and said have a great day, I hope you fellows find a great coach. I have a job to do here at Baylor and I'm on a seven year mission!!

Now give it a rest for crying out loud.

Dang I wish I could post on the premium board!!
Forest Bueller
Fact is nobody really knows what was said and what was done, just Rhule and the Colts, ESPN is selling, so their story goes one direction, some Baylor folks are selling, so they are pushing the direct opposite story and that there was no interest anyway.

Truth is probably somewhere in the middle.
PartyBear
I wonder if while the Colts owner was reaching out to anyone in Waco about being Colts HC, he contacted the Midway coach.

That is such a ludicrous proposition they sought Rhule out, I can't even have dry humor about it LOL!
snarebear55
I wish Rhule would give some clarity, because it's hard as heck to give ESPN a lot of credit. Here's a line from their scouting report on LiAngelo Ball in Lithuania under 'Strengths'
  • Can make the simple pass when motivated
I kid you not. This is what ESPN covers and the kind of content they generate.
Stranger
Stranger said:

I've been telling you boys for months (and am on the record for saying it) Little Matty is a fraud and a phony.

Trust the process, my a$$

Ten pages later and the facts remain the same. Little Matty has never been committed to Baylor. Fraud. Phony. Film Flam man. He was full of sh*t when he arrived and he's talked sh*t ever since he got here. If Baylor had the guts they'd change the locks on his office, repo his company car, unplug his cell phone account, stop payment on his paycheck and tell him to sue if he's big enough. Then file a lawsuit for fraud and misrepresentation against him. They could tie him up in court for a while before any money changed hands, and only then after a settlement.

Let's quit blaming ESPN. If this didn't happen why didn't Little Matty chirp up hours ago and say it ain't so? He hasn't denied it because it most likely happened. He and Rhoads are trying to get their stories straight..

Baylor fans deserve better than these dirt bags.

Trust the process my a$$. Pack up now little Matty. I think I hear the Good Lord calling you to go somewhere else. Anywhere but here.
I'm a Bearbacker
Stranger
I'm a Bearbacker
Mitch Blood Green
Doc Holliday said:

I don't know what planet some of y'all live on but when somebody begs you to trust them and they turn around and cheat on you...you get a F8cking divorce or you're an idiot.

Cheating is not a reason to get a divorce. If he's cheating, maybe you need vagina rejuvenation.
Stefano DiMera
this is a dumb thread. Any NFL job is better than 95% of college jobs. They reached out to him for Christ's sake. of course he's listen.
Jacques Strap
Well what have we learned here friends? We've learned that our job is like the Houston job or the UCF job. If we manage to land a good coach who wins for a couple of years then he is always looking and then one day they're gone to a better job. If we hire a lousy coach then they get fired and we battle KU for last place. Accept and enjoy the process.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.