Football
Sponsored by

Rhule interviews with the Colts

64,025 Views | 531 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LIB,MR BEARS
Dman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Pale Rider said:

Thee is cool with Rhule. Thee knows reality.

I'm cool with Rhule. Don't blame him at all for exploring this window.

But to THEE...this is unforgivable. Period. It is treason. At least it was with another coach. We will see if there's an ounce of consistency/credibility left in him...
BaylorRocks
The entire thing was strategically orchestrated to create more positive press for Baylor and strengthen the Bears' recruiting capabilities (i..e an NFL caliber coach). It was brilliant. He was never going to be the Colts HC.
57Bear
zunooreo said:

... He was never going to be the Colts HC.
Agree
ColomboLQ
zunooreo said:

The entire thing was strategically orchestrated to create more positive press for Baylor and strengthen the Bears' recruiting capabilities (i..e an NFL caliber coach). It was brilliant. He was never going to be the Colts HC.
At least everyone can agree on this part.
Thee University
Dman said:

Well, when does the coaching search begin for THEE? Rhule is a dead man in his eyes now.... This was the unpardonable sin for a coach. Though today literally every coach employed on a P5 program is a "rent a gun". But THEE is like My Space. Outdated and irrelevant. In his world, Coaches stay forever and offenses have 1 play....up the middle. Anything else is for pencil necks. Or does he forgive Rhule and move-on and this is this just one more example of how hypocritical he is and his infatuation with a former coach he just can't let go....

If THEE has any credibility left (rhetorical statement...), daily posts demanding Rhule be fired are herein expected.

Weak
Thee University
Dman said:

Pale Rider said:

But to THEE...this is unforgivable. Period. It is treason. At least it was with another coach. We will see if there's an ounce of consistency/credibility left in him...
Weaker
Dman
Thee University said:

Dman said:

Pale Rider said:

Weaker

That's your response? I notice you don't refute anything. Nothing I said was inaccuarte, those were your words from years of mindless rants on your obsession over a former coach's loyalty...

So Please, humor us, is Rhule your new obsession/poster boy for disloyalty? Is he here for Baylor..for life? Are you going to start threads on Rhule now? Why not? This all gives us insight to the level of head trauma we are dealing with...

That's the problem with vocal hypocrites looking for a platform. It's Their own BS comes back to haunt them.
LIB,MR BEARS
Dman said:

Thee University said:

Dman said:

Pale Rider said:

Weaker

That's your response? I notice you don't refute anything. Nothing I said was inaccuarte, those were your words from years of mindless rants on your obsession over a former coach's loyalty...

So Please, humor us, is Rhule your new obsession/poster boy for disloyalty? Is he here for Baylor..for life? Are you going to start threads on Rhule now? Why not? This all gives us insight to the level of head trauma we are dealing with...

That's the problem with vocal hypocrites looking for a platform. It's Their own BS comes back to haunt them.
Hey! You little pencil neck, you can't talk Thee and his 19" multiple chins that way.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.