Football
Sponsored by

Rhule interviews with the Colts

64,022 Views | 531 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LIB,MR BEARS
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MilliVanilli said:

Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Just another carpetbagger.
Possibly, but most of the people up in arms here just hate Rhule for sport...they sure didn't mind when Briles flirted with Tech and had an offer on the table or flirted with UT instead of preparing his team for a bowl.

It's a business, interviews happen, Rhule isn't likely going to the NFL just yet though.

My God you are a ****ing idiot. A complete and total ******.

Briles flirted with Tech after 4 years, nearing the end of his contract. He flirted with UT AFTER winning the Big XII. You have told us for a year to "trust the process." All of our eggs are in Rhule's basket. If he interviewed, we are ****ED as a program.
I love how unhinged and predictably childish you lot are.

You can't even dwell in believable alternate realities, Briles flirted with leaving by year two.

The fact a coach you hate took an NFL interview, something most coaches would do, and that it makes you unhinged is hysterical.

So please keep being unhinged and on the internet, it's a source of endless amusement seeing you think being a child in a sandbox on cyberspace is going to empower how helpless you feel about the fate of the coaching job of an amateur football program.

and if Rhule actually takes the Job?
Then Baylor seems to hire attractive coaches, bring on the next one.

Not inconceivable Joey McGuire got bumped up.
Ok I see what's going on here.

You don't care about winning.
Lulz, so now Rhule is a winner? That's change of heart for you.

You whiners sure can't make up your minds, you want him gone and then he takes an NFL interview and you flip out.

Keep melting down with anxiety attacks about how irrelevant you are in any of this.
Nah, you got it all wrong.

I want Rhule to take this Job so we get a grown up in charge that won't interview for a job after begging people to trust in him.

But if Rhule takes the job, you say it's good for Baylor despite telling us to just trust him.

Tell me, should we trust his process after he leaves?
PartyBear
ColomboLQ said:

Bearprof said:

If Rhule leaves, he leaves. He would be foolish not to take the job if offered. Everyone just needs to calm down and let this play out. It would be a step up so the nervous nellies on this board need to chill out.
I don't think most people here are nervous about him leaving. I believe that most of us on here just find it outrageous and disingenuous of him to interview for another job after ONE season here where he went 1-11 and he talked the whole time about "the process" and that he was called to Baylor by God and that he wasn't going to quit on the players.
I think this is he prevailing sentiment. When Briles was talking with UT but not officially interviewing, people were nervous. I think most people could care less if Rhule leaves, except for the timing regarding February signing day. I also dont think there is a snow ball's chance in hell that anyone else would give Rhule a HC job at thist time as well. Hence no one is worried about the outcome either way it could go.
MilliVanilli
Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Possibly, but most of the people up in arms here just hate Rhule for sport...they sure didn't mind when Briles flirted with Tech and had an offer on the table or flirted with UT instead of preparing his team for a bowl.

It's a business, interviews happen, Rhule isn't likely going to the NFL just yet though.

Briles flirted with Tech after 4 years, nearing the end of his contract. He flirted with UT AFTER winning the Big XII. You have told us for a year to "trust the process." All of our eggs are in Rhule's basket. If he interviewed, we are ****ED as a program.

You can't even dwell in believable alternate realities, Briles flirted with leaving by year two.

The fact a coach you hate took an NFL interview, something most coaches would do, and that it makes you unhinged is hysterical.

So please keep being unhinged and on the internet, it's a source of endless amusement seeing you think being a child in a sandbox on cyberspace is going to empower how helpless you feel about the fate of the coaching job of an amateur football program.

and if Rhule actually takes the Job?
Then Baylor seems to hire attractive coaches, bring on the next one.

Not inconceivable Joey McGuire got bumped up.
Ok I see what's going on here.

You don't care about winning.
Lulz, so now Rhule is a winner? That's change of heart for you.

You whiners sure can't make up your minds, you want him gone and then he takes an NFL interview and you flip out.

Keep melting down with anxiety attacks about how irrelevant you are in any of this.
Nah, you got it all wrong.

I want Rhule to take this Job so we get a grown up in charge that won't interview for a job after begging people to trust in him.

But if Rhule takes the job, you say it's good for Baylor despite telling us to just trust him.

Tell me, should we trust his process after he leaves?
As usual for you unhinged lunatics, you make up whatever narrative you want and parrot it as if it were the truth.

SicThe12
MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

now insult him with your alt accounts!
I suspect Baylor will be sending Milli and poster cinque a W-2 for their income taxes. Hope they get them by the end of January.
Will she have to claim all of her side accounts as dependents?
The dependents on my taxes are the welfare recipients in your trailer that benefit from them.

let's just add classism to the racism and homophobia you've displayed on this website.. what next? You kick babies?
Bear8084
placebo said:

Report says Colts called Rhule, and he answered. No formal interview, and he didn't pursue it.

You mean ESPN might have gotten it wrong? Color me shocked. Shocked I say!
80sBEAR
Jacques Strap said:

If by some miracle he does get the Colts job we need to throw a giant wad of cash at the U of Memphis coach.
I hope Coach Rhule stays! If he doesn't, I might have to go ahead and renew my season tickets and miss out on a lot of good fishing at the coast next Fall!
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
Doc Holliday
I don't know what planet some of y'all live on but when somebody begs you to trust them and they turn around and cheat on you...you get a F8cking divorce or you're an idiot.
BEAR 45
Come on people, how much fun would it be to see the Oklahoma drill before a Colts game ???
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

I suspect Baylor will be sending Milli and poster cinque a W-2 for their income taxes. Hope they get them by the end of January.
The dependents on my taxes are the welfare recipients in your trailer that benefit from them.

let's just add classism to the racism and homophobia you've displayed on this website.. what next? You kick babies?
That's hilarious coming from a true blue misogynist that thinks female pronouns are insults. Not my fault you display empirical evidence (google that one) that you're not college educated, your grammar gives you away daily.

But please keep being an irrelevant t-shirt fan of a fired coach that can't seem to walk away from a college football forum for a school he never attended as you obsess about an internet poster that torments your very existence.

PartyBear
Doc Holliday said:

I don't know what planet some of y'all live on but when somebody begs you to trust them and they turn around and cheat on you...you get a F8cking divorce or you're an idiot.
We cant fire him right now or for this. But I'm almost sure he has to have a winning season to get a 3rd year at this point. I was actually fairly sure of this before this news broke. I think it is all but a certainty now. This Rhule tenure has been a humiliating experience for the AD who hired him all the way around since the first season started. The reprieve or redemption he earned from the recruiting has been blown now by the blunder of seeking another HC job at this time. Which also turns the heat back up on the AD who brought him here. Put another way, Rhule has almost gone out of his way to make Rhoades job here complicated and difficult.
GrowlTowel
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Be happy to mother ****er. Post how much time and treasure you have given the university to qualify your bull*****
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Be happy to mother ****er. Post how much time and treasure you have given the university to qualify your bull*****
Oh, look another expletive-laced rant from an unhinged loon on the internet.

Let's check if you're any more relevant to the Baylor program than you were before the post...nope, still utterly irrelevant.

80sBEAR
placebo said:

Report says Colts called Rhule, and he answered. No formal interview, and he didn't pursue it.
Isn't that what happened with our former coach? UT called and asked him for an interview and he told them to go **ck themselves? The double standard we have here is hilarious. But so Baylor.
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
Yogi
"Smarter than the Average Bear."
SicThe12
MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

That's hilarious coming from a true blue misogynist that thinks female pronouns are insults. Not my fault you display empirical evidence (google that one) that you're not college educated, your grammar gives you away daily.

But please keep being an irrelevant t-shirt fan of a fired coach that can't seem to walk away from a college football forum for a school he never attended as you obsess about an internet poster that torments your very existence.

Wait are you telling me... you're not a woman?
MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

placebo said:

Isn't that what happened with our former coach? UT called and asked him for an interview and he told them to go **ck themselves? The double standard we have here is hilarious. But so Baylor.
Haha, yeah that's exactly what happened...
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

I'm sure that's wit to your kin, especially after you had to use the Jeff Foxworthy cassette tapes as tinsel for the trailer's tree this year.

SicThe12
MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

I'm sure that's wit to your kin, especially after you had to use the Jeff Foxworthy cassette tapes as tinsel for the trailer's tree this year.

anti-white jokes? Maybe you really are jasmin hernandez
GrowlTowel
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Let's check if you're any more relevant to the Baylor program than you were before the post...nope, still utterly irrelevant.

You are the problem. Not me. Happy to exchange personal information at your pleasure.
MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

You are the problem. Not me. Happy to exchange personal information at your pleasure.
Yeah, you're not unhinged at all...
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Forgive me, I forgot reading really wasn't your thing.
SicThe12
MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Maybe if you use all of your other accounts to explain it in different ways i'll understand Jasmin.
GruntTuff
Milli hides behind a keyboard. Milli wouldn't have the guts to say what he says to anybody face to face. He's a keyboard coward.

I'm old. I'm from a time when someone wanted to insult you, they either had to do it face to face, or if they didn't have the courage, they just kept their thoughts to themselves.

Milli would have had a very hard time of it in the Baylor of the late 1960's when one couldn't hide behind a keyboard.
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Maybe if you use all of your other accounts to explain it in different ways i'll understand Jasmin.
Seeming you have trouble counting to one I doubt you're able to comprehend any other numbers.

MilliVanilli
GruntTuff said:

Milli hides behind a keyboard. Milli wouldn't have the guts to say what he says to anybody face to face. He's a keyboard coward.

I'm old. I'm from a time when someone wanted to insult you, they either had to do it face to face, or if they didn't have the courage, they just kept their thoughts to themselves.

Milli would have had a very hard time of it in the Baylor of the late 1960's when one couldn't hide behind a keyboard.
Ah, the unhinged old man that yells at a cloud from behind his keyboard, angry at an internet poster on a message board.

SicThe12
GruntTuff said:

Ashley is on record saying milli is a troll with many accounts on here. Nothing to take seriously just a sad person with a sad quadruple life on the web.

I just enjoy getting her upset and making her dance, far too easy.
boognish_bear
placebo said:

Where are you getting this from?

This is the only source that is currently out there and all the other stories I've seen are based on this. I don't see any mention of him not pursuing it.

MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

GruntTuff said:

Ashley is on record saying milli is a troll with many accounts on here. Nothing to take seriously just a sad person with a sad quadruple life on the web.

Haha, please show that record, you're citing a banned poster you ignorantly take as gospel truth because you have an unhealthy obsession with an internet poster they shared.

Have you ever stopped and ask yourself why you're obsessed? What have you gained from your obsession?

Might want to re-evaluate that life you're living there, this is a chance for a watershed moment.

GrowlTowel
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Nope. I am tired of people like you that lie, cheat, and steal from the university. Put up or shut up. Put a dollar amount by your name and let us see how big your dick is.
MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Nope. I am tired of people like you that lie, cheat, and steal from the university. Put up or shut up. Put a dollar amount by your name and let us see how big your dick is.
Wow, what a certifiable lunatic. Amusing.
GrowlTowel
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Exactly. *****.
The Stache
placebo said:

MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Exactly. *****.
SicThe12
MilliVanilli said:

SicThe12 said:

GruntTuff said:

Haha, please show that record, you're citing a banned poster you ignorantly take as gospel truth because you have an unhealthy obsession with an internet poster they shared.

Have you ever stopped and ask yourself why you're obsessed? What have you gained from your obsession?

Might want to re-evaluate that life you're living there, this is a chance for a watershed moment.

"i stand by my comments" -Ashley

What have you gained from your 7 burner accounts young lady?
placebo
boognish_bear said:

placebo said:

Where are you getting this from?

This is the only source that is currently out there and all the other stories I've seen are based on this. I don't see any mention of him not pursuing it.

A report Bears Illustrated retweeted. Not saying either is right or wrong, but since when do we hop on everything ESPN says and say it's true?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.