Football
Sponsored by

Rhule interviews with the Colts

64,341 Views | 531 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by LIB,MR BEARS
ColomboLQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Krieg said:

How many losses before we hear, "You know, I chose to stay here when I had other opportunities because it would be hard not because I thought it would be easy!"
Oh God. If that guy starts saying things like he is doing Baylor a favor because the Colts didn't hire him, I will lose it.
chukronos
I guess the colts really want the first draft pick.
Krieg
SicThe12 said:

Robert Wilson said:

Golden Helmet said:

I'll bet $100 to a $1 that this is all a bunch of **** and the guy didn't even interview....

Good night ladies.

Entirely possible. Hope so.
Smoak confirmed it though. How possible is it really?

It's not, but unless Prophet Rhule confirms it his worshippers will claim it's just a false rumor.

While claiming the allegations against the former staff are all legit despite said staff denying them. Makes sense, right?
Krieg
ColomboLQ said:

Krieg said:

How many losses before we hear, "You know, I chose to stay here when I had other opportunities because it would be hard not because I thought it would be easy!"
Oh God. If that guy starts saying things like he is doing Baylor a favor because the Colts didn't hire him, I will lose it.

Yeah...but would it really surprise you?
Bearprof
If Rhule leaves, he leaves. He would be foolish not to take the job if offered. Everyone just needs to calm down and let this play out. It would be a step up so the nervous nellies on this board need to chill out.
JXL
It's a crappy move from the perspective of recruiting. Plus it makes him look stupid for all the things he said when he took the job.

I didn't like when Briles went pandering around for other jobs and I don't like it when Rhule does. I don't care about their job prospects, I only care about Baylor and what's best for us.
80sBEAR
Bearprof said:

If Rhule leaves, he leaves. He would be foolish not to take the job if offered. Everyone just needs to calm down and let this play out. It would be a step up so the nervous nellies on this board need to chill out.
Nervous? How about ECSTATIC! Not sure I will be able to sleep until this silly rumor dies.
"This is not an institution of football."
-- Dr. David Garland
REvansBU71
Anyone think any NFL team gives a rip about going 1-11 at crappy little Baylor? Anyone?
Any Trump

“And if you do-oo.....” - Lt. Hauk
possible12
MidWestBear2010 said:

Chill, folks. Agent earning his money here. Excellent move for him to get this out to try and sell as 'that great under the radar' BU hire that others covet. Not a chance in hell a realistic interview.

ColomboLQ
Bearprof said:

I don't think most people here are nervous about him leaving. I believe that most of us on here just find it outrageous and disingenuous of him to interview for another job after ONE season here where he went 1-11 and he talked the whole time about "the process" and that he was called to Baylor by God and that he wasn't going to quit on the players.
possible12
Wikstr9 said:

Playing this out.m - if for some crazy way Rhule actually got the job....who do you feel sorry for more

(1) a Colts fan
(2) all the other guys who interviewed and lost to a coach who just went 1-11

he won't. Will become a "removes name from consideration" guy.
possible12
boognish_bear said:

I don't know who this is...

Ya think???
MilliVanilli
GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Just another carpetbagger.
Possibly, but most of the people up in arms here just hate Rhule for sport...they sure didn't mind when Briles flirted with Tech and had an offer on the table or flirted with UT instead of preparing his team for a bowl.

It's a business, interviews happen, Rhule isn't likely going to the NFL just yet though.

My God you are a ****ing idiot. A complete and total ******.

Briles flirted with Tech after 4 years, nearing the end of his contract. He flirted with UT AFTER winning the Big XII. You have told us for a year to "trust the process." All of our eggs are in Rhule's basket. If he interviewed, we are ****ED as a program.
I love how unhinged and predictably childish you lot are.

You can't even dwell in believable alternate realities, Briles flirted with leaving by year two.

The fact a coach you hate took an NFL interview, something most coaches would do, and that it makes you unhinged is hysterical.

So please keep being unhinged and on the internet, it's a source of endless amusement seeing you think being a child in a sandbox on cyberspace is going to empower how helpless you feel about the fate of the coaching job of an amateur football program.

MidWestBear2010
possible12 said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

Chill, folks. Agent earning his money here. Excellent move for him to get this out to try and sell as 'that great under the radar' BU hire that others covet. Not a chance in hell a realistic interview.

I didn't say that. Learn how to quote posts.
Doc Holliday
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Possibly, but most of the people up in arms here just hate Rhule for sport...they sure didn't mind when Briles flirted with Tech and had an offer on the table or flirted with UT instead of preparing his team for a bowl.

It's a business, interviews happen, Rhule isn't likely going to the NFL just yet though.

Briles flirted with Tech after 4 years, nearing the end of his contract. He flirted with UT AFTER winning the Big XII. You have told us for a year to "trust the process." All of our eggs are in Rhule's basket. If he interviewed, we are ****ED as a program.

You can't even dwell in believable alternate realities, Briles flirted with leaving by year two.

The fact a coach you hate took an NFL interview, something most coaches would do, and that it makes you unhinged is hysterical.

So please keep being unhinged and on the internet, it's a source of endless amusement seeing you think being a child in a sandbox on cyberspace is going to empower how helpless you feel about the fate of the coaching job of an amateur football program.

and if Rhule actually takes the Job?
BylrFan
BUBBFAN said:

I may be wrong, but I don't believe this for a second. Fake News.

The more quiet Rhule's camp is, the more it becomes true. Especially when big names are reporting it
MilliVanilli
Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Then Baylor seems to hire attractive coaches, bring on the next one.

Not inconceivable Joey McGuire got bumped up.
GruntTuff
So, if this "rumor" isn't true, wouldn't Rhule/AD have denied it by now....in the age of 24 hour/immediate news?

If it's not true, and they haven't denied it strongly, they are dumber than I thought they were, which is saying a lot.

If Rhule gets the job, damage done. If Rhule interviewed and didn't get the job, damage done.

I'm sure if he gets the job he'll say something absurd like, "I prayed long and hard about it and just felt the CALL was too strong, and I listened to the Lord". Baloney.

I'm sorry. I wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. I hope it turns out that he really didn't interview and was just asleep at the wheel or drunker than a skunk and forget to issue a denial.

If he really interviewed, then this Baylor fan who saw his first game in 1966 has kissed his short, scruffy bearded behind goodbye......forever.

If he really interviewed....then he has no loyalty (despite his fake religious BS) and I sure hope they offer and he accepts, because I'll never respect him or believe a single thing he says.

Thee....what do you think about that?
cowboycwr
Krieg said:

Great so now he will talk about how he could of gone to Oregon or the Colts but chose Baylor, process, toughness blah blah blah
SicThe12
MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

now insult him with your alt accounts!
Robert Wilson
Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

"how helpless you feel about ... an amateur football program?"

We aren't supposed to care. Check.
possible12
PartyBear said:

Golden Helmet said:

Christ almighty...the guy was an assistant OL coach for 1 year in the NFL and everyone acts like he's Bill Parcells.

He's not going anywhere.
No kidding! I think it is pretty idiotic for the Colts to even grant him an interview.
Favor to an agent.
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

You seem to think that your obsession with an internet poster you fantasize about hiding behind every bush is going to translate into reality instead of a personal pathology if you just say it enough.

But much like your fantasy of Briles coaching again it's all a figment of your disturbed pointy-headed imagination.

It's amazing how much power I wield over you, this must be how Gary Patterson feels about his towel girl.

Doc Holliday
MilliVanilli said:

Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Ok I see what's going on here.

You don't care about winning.
MilliVanilli
Robert Wilson said:

Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

"how helpless you feel about ... an amateur football program?"

We aren't supposed to care. Check.
You don't really care, you hate Rhule so why do you care if he interviews with the NFL?

It's hilarious that perspective offends you guys, go get some fresh air and quit worrying about how irrelevant you are.
MilliVanilli
Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

Doc Holliday said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Ok I see what's going on here.

You don't care about winning.
Lulz, so now Rhule is a winner? That's change of heart for you.

You whiners sure can't make up your minds, you want him gone and then he takes an NFL interview and you flip out.

Keep melting down with anxiety attacks about how irrelevant you are in any of this.
80sBEAR
SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

I suspect Baylor will be sending Milli and poster cinque a W-2 for their income taxes. Hope they get them by the end of January.
-- Dr. David Garland
MilliVanilli
80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

I suspect Baylor will be sending Milli and poster cinque a W-2 for their income taxes. Hope they get them by the end of January.
That would be awesome, if I charge per snowflake I'd be a wealthy man.

It's hysterical Y'all are unhinged non-stop on a free forum and think Baylor is out to get you.
SicThe12
80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

Will she have to claim all of her side accounts as dependents?
80sBEAR
SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

AckAckAckAckAck!!!!! That is a good question. Hopefully she has a good accountant and can gitter done!!!
-- Dr. David Garland
MilliVanilli
SicThe12 said:

80sBEAR said:

SicThe12 said:

MilliVanilli said:

GrowlTowel said:

MilliVanilli said:

VN 68 said:

The dependents on my taxes are the welfare recipients in your trailer that benefit from them.

possible12
MidWestBear2010 said:

possible12 said:

MidWestBear2010 said:

I didn't say that. Learn how to quote posts.
I did. sorry, my first time in a seven year deal. I will do better if I stay.
placebo
Report says Colts called Rhule, and he answered. No formal interview, and he didn't pursue it.
MilliVanilli
placebo said:

Report says Colts called Rhule, and he answered. No formal interview, and he didn't pursue it.
What? No! You're supposed to freak out and throw stuff on this thread, get with the program!

Jacques Strap
If by some miracle he does get the Colts job we need to throw a giant wad of cash at the U of Memphis coach.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.