Trump vs Desantis

17,529 Views | 392 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
ABC BEAR said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

boognish_bear said:

Went grocery shopping at HEB in Seguin yesterday wearing my DeSantis 2024 t-shirt and was somewhat shocked by the number of positive responses!

We must remember the election is still 15 months away. A whole bunch of things are gonna change between now and then.
Wear a Biden '24 shirt next time you go to the store and see what reaction you get.
LOL! Guadalupe County is definitely Red. Trump carried it in dominating fashion in 2020.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
ABC BEAR
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

ABC BEAR said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

boognish_bear said:

Went grocery shopping at HEB in Seguin yesterday wearing my DeSantis 2024 t-shirt and was somewhat shocked by the number of positive responses!

We must remember the election is still 15 months away. A whole bunch of things are gonna change between now and then.
Wear a Biden '24 shirt next time you go to the store and see what reaction you get.
LOL! Guadalupe County is definitely Red. Trump carried it in dominating fashion in 2020.
I'm just interested in what reaction you would receive.
boognish_bear
"We love Trump" chants won't stop. This teacher has lost control of her classroom.

https://x.com/themagahulk/status/1690454673197510656?s=46
Aliceinbubbleland
WSJ has a good read today styled "A Republican Renaissance in Virginia".

Gov Youngkin is someone I've never of before. He sounds much more electable than that shrinking DeSantis.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Aliceinbubbleland said:

WSJ has a good read today styled "A Republican Renaissance in Virginia".

Gov Youngkin is someone I've never of before. He sounds much more electable than that shrinking DeSantis.
DeSantis is being attacked by Donald Trump, the Democrats, the mainstream news media, and the Only Trumpers. The message that sends to me is that I am supporting the right guy. (DeSantis).

Never in my life did I think I would see the Loony Liberals and Donald Trump teamed up together. Enough!

-- Barack Obama
boognish_bear
Long way to go....but Desantis seems cooked.
boognish_bear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
LOL!!! All in for DeSantis. Trump will not be eligible for the debate. He is nixed on the pledge. He will not support any candidate other than himself. I am sure his VP pick will be dumber than Kamala. Trump does not want to share the spotlight with ANYONE!

Where is Melania? Have not seen her in 6 months. Should we issue an Amber Alert?

-- Barack Obama

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.