Trump vs Desantis

18,025 Views | 392 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
whiterock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

As I predicted, RDS is seeing his numbers vs Biden sag as he gets introduced to a national audience by his opponents on both sides of the aisle.

He needs to get away from the WOKE **** and start talking about Governing. He is going down a dead end for election, the number of people that will vote fighting woke is not enough to win. "IT IS THE ECONOMY STUPID!" Carville was right. We have to even the playing field - Student Loans, Housing, Fuel Costs, Cost of Living and getting the younger generation to believe there is a future. The woke stuff is not going to win an election.
It's going to take a number of things, to win an national election. Usually there are at least 2-3 major issues and a few minor ones. You have to appeal to a lot of single-issue voters and then there's the just the reality that putting a coalition together requires speaking a lot of different music to different ears. What is of most interest to you (economy) is not exactly what is of most interest to me (wokeness) or to Redbrickand (Ukraine).

You are wrong that wokeness is a losing issue. Fighting a piece of it is what got Youngkin elected - moms angry at CRT in schools. And as we move forward, it is going to become a bigger and bigger issue. It is the Democrat achilles heel. It will ultimately destroy them. TERFs and LGBTQ are not going to live in the same tent.
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

As I predicted, RDS is seeing his numbers vs Biden sag as he gets introduced to a national audience by his opponents on both sides of the aisle.

He needs to get away from the WOKE **** and start talking about Governing. He is going down a dead end for election, the number of people that will vote fighting woke is not enough to win. "IT IS THE ECONOMY STUPID!" Carville was right. We have to even the playing field - Student Loans, Housing, Fuel Costs, Cost of Living and getting the younger generation to believe there is a future. The woke stuff is not going to win an election.
It's going to take a number of things, to win an national election. Usually there are at least 2-3 major issues and a few minor ones. You have to appeal to a lot of single-issue voters and then there's the just the reality that putting a coalition together requires speaking a lot of different music to different ears. What is of most interest to you (economy) is not exactly what is of most interest to me (wokeness) or to Redbrickand (Ukraine).

You are wrong that wokeness is a losing issue. Fighting a piece of it is what got Youngkin elected - moms angry at CRT in schools. And as we move forward, it is going to become a bigger and bigger issue. It is the Democrat achilles heel. It will ultimately destroy them. TERFs and LGBTQ are not going to live in the same tent.
State, I can see. That is a different animal.

Federal General, he needs more.

Look at it this way. In a General, he already has anyone that Wokeness is a main issue, with NO effort. To win a General, he needs to get the moderate Independents and Conservative Democrats to shift to him. In order to do that he has to appeal to them beyond the GOP talking points, it has to be winning on enough of the the Dem issues to make them leave Biden. Wokeness does not do that. In the immortal words of Jimmy Carville - It's the economy, stupid...
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

Look at it this way. In a General, he already has anyone that Wokeness is a main issue, with NO effort. To win a General, he needs to get the moderate Independents and Conservative Democrats to shift to him. In order to do that he has to appeal to them beyond the GOP talking points, it has to be winning on enough of the the Dem issues to make them leave Biden. Wokeness does not do that. In the immortal words of Jimmy Carville - It's the economy, stupid...
and he will do some of that AFTER he wins the primary.....

But social issues are also issues of the middle. Wokeness is intolerance personified. We need to keep poking to keep it on angry parade. It will alienate the middle in a way that economics rarely does.

Here's another issue to press on. Hope & pray these sheriffs & prosecutors in Blue counties start to prosecute Desantis and Abbott. Beg for it. Egg them on. Democrats, you see, are not interested in political debate. They just want to put their political opponents in jail. That is actually the truth, so make 'em show their skirts.
whiterock
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

But social issues are also issues of the middle. Wokeness is intolerance personified. We need to keep poking to keep it on angry parade. It will alienate the middle in a way that economics rarely does.

Here's another issue to press on. Hope & pray these sheriffs & prosecutors in Blue counties start to prosecute Desantis and Abbott. Beg for it. Egg them on. Democrats, you see, are not interested in political debate. They just want to put their political opponents in jail. That is actually the truth, so make 'em show their skirts.
I love your posts because you are one of the more reasonable people. But, on this issue...

The possibility that Trump did something worthy of being indicted is not a realistic possibility.
whiterock
FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

I love your posts because you are one of the more reasonable people. But, on this issue...

The possibility that Trump did something worthy of being indicted is not a realistic possibility.

I think you meant to say Desantis. And I agree. But same is true for Trump. Dems are showing us they will use the power of their office to destroy their political opponents. They will make it up if they have to.

And now we know why Soros owns all the prosecutors.
To hell with winning elections. They only need to win trials in blue constituencies.
FLBear5630
whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

FLBear5630 said:

whiterock said:

I think you meant to say Desantis. And I agree. But same is true for Trump. Dems are showing us they will use the power of their office to destroy their political opponents. They will make it up if they have to.

And now we know why Soros owns all the prosecutors.
To hell with winning elections. They only need to win trials in blue constituencies.

No, on Trump I believe he has the documents and believes he can keep whatever he wants. If a Grand Jury in FL found enough to indict, I think the indictment has teeth and the idiot stepped on the wrong landmine with National Defense.
whiterock
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Fascinating poll. A shame the Democrats are giving RFK, Jr. the Tulsi Gabbard treatment. Would love to see him debate China Joe but the Dem power brokers don't dare allow that to happen.

I would be interested in learning more about him.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
KaiBear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Fascinating poll. A shame the Democrats are giving RFK, Jr. the Tulsi Gabbard treatment. Would love to see him debate China Joe but the Dem power brokers don't dare allow that to happen.

Same here.

RFK is worth some attention.
Sam Lowry
KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Psychiatric attention in particular.

I do like him on some issues, though.
whiterock
Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Tells us a lot to see a Kennedy positioning to run as an anti-establishment candidate. The public will appreciate his candor and not take kindly to the attacks he gets, and he has the added bonus of being a helluva lot more likeable than Trump.

I don't think he can win a Dem nomination, but he can disrupt their plans. He's more likely to be the third party candidate, and it will be interesting to watch & see what effect he has on the coalitions.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Pay no attention to Sam. RFK disagrees with Sam's narrative that all vaccines are safe and necessary for all people all of the time.
whiterock
I suspect this will indeed be the driving force in 2024

Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Pay no attention to Sam. RFK disagrees with Sam's narrative that all vaccines are safe and necessary for all people all of the time.

As opposed to those who believe all vaccines are unsafe and unnecessary for all people all of the time?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

As opposed to those who believe all vaccines are unsafe and unnecessary for all people all of the time?
only the unsafe and unecessary ones, the rest are just fine for people.
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Is that your narrative?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Is that your narrative?
of course, why isnt it yours?

Do you advocate that we give people unsafe and unmecessary vaccines?
“Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans. It is lovely to be silly at the right moment.”

–Horace

“Insomnia sharpens your math skills because you spend all night calculating how much sleep you’ll get if you’re able to ‘fall asleep right now.’ “
Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Is that your narrative?

Why are you still beating your wife?

Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

I'd suggest doing some research on Robert Kennedy if that's what you think he believes. You couldn't be more wrong.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

I'd suggest doing some research on Robert Kennedy if that's what you think he believes. You couldn't be more wrong.

Wrong about what? He's your vax boy, not mine
Mothra
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Is that your narrative?

To those who've never experienced a loved one with a vaccine injury, all vaccines are safe and necessary. Hell, I used to think like him. I was just as glib. And then my son had a brain injury. I would wish it on no one.

Believe me, I'd would have much rather remained glib

Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Do you not remember what you said? Seriously?
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

I thought you would misquote me for fun
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Huh? You just a ****ing troll. Blow it out your ass.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Classy
Tell 47 hello at church tomorrow
And lay off the alcohol
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Is that your narrative?

why are assuming I am married and have a wife? I am literally shaking with rage

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Is that your narrative?

Sorry
Are you still beating your partner?
4th and Inches
Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Is that your narrative?

Sorry
only when they beg for it, our safe word is pinapple trapazoid

–Horace

Osodecentx
4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

4th and Inches said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Is that your narrative?

Sorry
only when they beg for it, our safe word is pinapple trapazoid

Osodecentx
The John McCain comments, the Access Hollywood tape, the Russia investigation and then the Mueller investigation, Charlottesville, the E. Jean Carroll allegations, the "perfect" phone call and the first impeachment, "stop the steal," January 6, the second impeachment, the investigations springing from "stop the steal" and January 6, the Alvin Bragg/Stormy probe, the Alvin Bragg/Stormy indictment . . . and now this.
Donald Trump's folder of crises he's so far survived is thick enough to counsel against a revival of "the walls are closing in" coverage following the Justice Department's damning indictment, unsealed one week ago.
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-weekend-jolt/is-this-trumps-final-season/
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Right now, my batting order has changed:

1. Tim Scott
2. Ron DeSantis
3. Donald Trump. (Nose bleeding from squeezing it!).

Gonna fight tooth and nail for Tim Scott and Ron DeSantis. Will vote for Trump if he is last man standing over cadaver Joe Biden.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
whiterock
Osodecentx said:

The John McCain comments, the Access Hollywood tape, the Russia investigation and then the Mueller investigation, Charlottesville, the E. Jean Carroll allegations, the "perfect" phone call and the first impeachment, "stop the steal," January 6, the second impeachment, the investigations springing from "stop the steal" and January 6, the Alvin Bragg/Stormy probe, the Alvin Bragg/Stormy indictment . . . and now this.
Donald Trump's folder of crises he's so far survived is thick enough to counsel against a revival of "the walls are closing in" coverage following the Justice Department's damning indictment, unsealed one week ago.
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-weekend-jolt/is-this-trumps-final-season/

the incuriosity of the neverTrumper neverFails to astound.

Why? How? What can explain the dynamic of half the country choosing to stick with this wreck of a man rather than his "betters" at the NR?

Mothra
Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Classy
And lay off the alcohol
Stop behaving like a troll, and I will stop treating you like one.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

KaiBear said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Same here.

Classy
And lay off the alcohol
Stop behaving like a troll, and I will stop treating you like one.

Ah yes, the Fruit of the Spirit. I'll post answers to you before 5:00 PM

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.