Trump Shot

59,498 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by boognish_bear
Adriacus Peratuun
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stefano DiMera said:

I knew this thread would be pure comedy.

We have a gun problem and mental illness problem in this country.

This was some John Hinckley wannabe that couldn't get laid.

Incels like this are the greatest threat.

But let's keep politicizing this.
Can you provide the class with the specifics of your investigation, the backup to your findings, and a detailed description of how you reached your conclusions.

Quite remarkable the speed with which you were able to outstrip all of the official investigations which are still gathering physical evidence.
Assassin
Shooter wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt https://www.newsweek.com/trump-shooter-reportedly-wearing-demolition-ranch-merchandise-t-shirt-1924914
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
STxBear81
Trump knows the deep state Dems are crooked and they know it He wants to root them all out. Make America great again without those varmints siphoning off our money. That simple
Aliceinbubbleland
I had no idea a You Tube channel paid so well to creaters.
Astros in Home Stretch Geaux Texans
J.R.
Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

As much a I deplore Trump, this in NoT ok

Dude you and yours have fantasized about this for years….

You are more upset that this assassination did not work.

At least be honest when you want a political enemy dead.

Firstly, my name issn't "dude" there is only one "dude"why don't you go **** yourself, clown. You are nothing but an idiot. Not even a useful one. Quit showing your ass. You have become tiresome. You and yours as you say. You don't have a ****ing clue about "me and mine". crawl back in your small minded hole.
Aliceinbubbleland
A great comment from the Speaker.

J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Its a product of all the TDS, never trumpers and absolute re tar ded rhetoric about him being Hitler
******ed is not a good word. TDS is just dumb. He isn't Hitler, he's Putinesk
J.R.
Fre3dombear said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Its a product of all the TDS, never trumpers and absolute re tar ded rhetoric about him being Hitler

Never met a person that "hates trump" can logically articulate why

They just weak minded and programmed. They suddenly find morality. Lol.
Well, let me articulate. He is a pathological liar, Convicted felon (34), sexual abuser, impeached 2 times, lost the house, senate and WH. He is a raging psychopath . Oh, he wants to slap tariffs on everything (tax for the middle class). Did I mention ***** chaser? Sleeping with women who are not his wife when his little kid was born. Lovely fella.
Adriacus Peratuun
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Firstly, my name issn't "dude" there is only one "dude"why don't you go **** yourself, clown. You are nothing but an idiot. Not even a useful one. Quit showing your ass. You have become tiresome. You and yours as you say. You don't have a ****ing clue about "me and mine". crawl back in your small minded hole.

Your existence on a sports message board is 2/3 political venom and you act surprised that people dislike you?
J.R.
TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Fre3dombear said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Tho Never Trump Repubs are the worst at this. They suddenly treat their vote like a sacrament, a holy oath. So rather than be good stewards with their (secular) vote in a two party system they throw it away. BUT if you ask them how they spend their money and the (liberal) companies they effectively support, all the sudden they can rationalize anything.
that is just dumb and not true. Do you not get out?
Johnny Bear
J.R. said:

Fre3dombear said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Well, let me articulate. He is a pathological liar, Convicted felon (34), sexual abuser, impeached 2 times, lost the house, senate and WH. He is a raging psychopath . Oh, he wants to slap tariffs on everything (tax for the middle class). Did I mention ***** chaser? Sleeping with women who are not his wife when his little kid was born. Lovely fella.

Translation: I'm sorry the guy missed.
Waco1947
Trump. "We will FEAR NOT, but instead remain resilient in our Faith and Defiant in the face of Wickedness. ... In this moment, it is more important than ever that we stand United, and show our True Character as Americans, remaining Strong and Determined, and not allowing Evil to Win."
I agree
Waco1947
J.R. said:

TinFoilHatPreacherBear said:

Fre3dombear said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Tho Never Trump Repubs are the worst at this. They suddenly treat their vote like a sacrament, a holy oath. So rather than be good stewards with their (secular) vote in a two party system they throw it away. BUT if you ask them how they spend their money and the (liberal) companies they effectively support, all the sudden they can rationalize anything.
that is just dumb and not true. Do you not get out?
KaiBear
J.R. said:

Good God man…..not ok ?

Can't you finally see who are the REAL threats to our democracy ?

Raiding the house of a political rival
Inventing civil suites against a political rival
Creating state laws for the specific purchase of applying them against a political rival.
Intentionally inflaming fear and hatred against a political rival to the point it was only a matter of time an attempt was made on his LIFE ?

An innocent bystander is DEAD
The Republican nominee was 2 inches from being DEAD

Wake the **** up
Chipoople
Trying to identify the motivations of a sad, lonely lunatic is a fool's errand. Only a crazy person tries something like this. I feel terrible for the friends and family of the people he shot, and I feel awful for the shooter's family.

There were obvious failures by the Secret Service - and they have a lot of those on their record. JFK assassinated, a failed attempt on Ford that was the shooter's error, Reagan got shot, GHWB was poisoned in Japan, Joe Biden's bicycle attacked him, and now this.

They aren't the perfect, impenetrable force they make themselves out to be.
FLBear5630
KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Good God man…..not ok ?

Creating state laws for the specific purchase of applying them against a political rival.
Intentionally inflaming fear and hatred against a political rival to the point it was only a matter of time an attempt was made on his LIFE ?

Wake the **** up
Was he tied to a group or just some whack job?
Redbrickbear
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Firstly, my name issn't "dude" there is only one "dude"why don't you go **** yourself,.

Buddy you have the most deranged anti-Trump loon on this site for years.

If you magically found a conscious this morning then great…it's about time
Stefano DiMera
Hi Pot.

My name is Kettle.

You're black.
KaiBear
It's a numbers game.

With all the anti Trump rhetoric planted by the media an attack was inevitable.

Miracle Trump is not dead .

Americans have simply got to wake up.

This is not Bill Clinton's Democratic Party.

This is an evil machine destroying their opponents and our country at any cost.
BigGameBaylorBear
I'll tell ya what, I'm glad RFK Jr is in the race. My parents and siblings are all lifelong Dems and would never vote Trump, but this year they have realized how corrupt and evil the modern Democratic Party is and now they are going independent this year

Seems like most old school Dems are going the third party route this year, at least from what I gathered in my own conversations
Aliceinbubbleland
I knew the family who have a son in the SS. He was assigned to Bush 41. I was able to visit with him at the Bush family wedding in Kennebunkport for Jeb's daughter. We were in Kennebunkport for personal reasons and certainly not invited to the wedding nor did we know the Bush's. He told me the training was difficult but not impossible. He said his job was to be the target, not the person he was guarding.
Adriacus Peratuun
Stefano DiMera said:

Hi Pot.

My name is Kettle.

You're black.

Still waiting on a substantive response. Or is your quiver only filled with bluster?
Thee University
Assassin said:

Shooter wearing a Demolition Ranch shirt https://www.newsweek.com/trump-shooter-reportedly-wearing-demolition-ranch-merchandise-t-shirt-1924914
Know the Carriker family well. They were our vet for around 20 years. Great Boerne family.

Their oldest son did nothing more than put together a You Tube business that got real popular real fast.
"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains And we never even know we have the key"
KaiBear
FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Good God man…..not ok ?

Wake the **** up

For a wack job this 20 year old had some excellent intel on the security corridor around Trump.

Knew exactly where to penetrate.

For a wack job the 20 year old was a damn good shot.

He had help.
Assassin
Thee University said:

Assassin said:

Know the Carriker family well. They were our vet for around 20 years. Great Boerne family.

Their oldest son did nothing more than put together a You Tube business that got real popular real fast.
And he is very rich! Made tons of money off the Youtube biz, then several spinoffs. Had no idea that Youtube paid out like that. Also has a Youtube Vet channel
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
boognish_bear
Some sick mofos

boognish_bear
Aliceinbubbleland said:

A great comment from the Speaker.

More of this please. Thank you Speaker Johnson.
4th and Inches
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Assassin said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Him yelling "**** it" with blood on his face while he throws up the fist of defiance while the secret service are begging him to go is pretty metal.

Dude is one of a kind
He was saying "fight, fight, fight" and that is exactly the last thing we need to hear from a candidate in the USA.
Why in the world would you say that?
I read his lips. He clearly said that as he was being ushered away.
Because words incite, the last thing needed in this race. For a 20 year old person to think killing Trump is a solution I say we may have lost our youth.
you must have missed tik tok and insta for this to cause you to come to the lost our youth conclusion..

We lost our youth as far back as columbine yet here we are with no brake and all gas
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
nein51
KaiBear said:

FLBear5630 said:

KaiBear said:

J.R. said:

Good God man…..not ok ?

Wake the **** up

For a wack job this 20 year old had some excellent intel on the security corridor around Trump.
Knew exactly where to penetrate.
For a wack job the 20 year old was a damn good shot.
He had help.

Or you're dramatically underestimating how good hunters are in rural PA. There's a thousand dudes on farms across the country that can make a shot from 150-200 yards with ease.

Why does everything have to be some sort of grand conspiracy?
nein51
4th and Inches said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Assassin said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Redbrickbear said:

Him yelling "**** it" with blood on his face while he throws up the fist of defiance while the secret service are begging him to go is pretty metal.

Dude is one of a kind
He was saying "fight, fight, fight" and that is exactly the last thing we need to hear from a candidate in the USA.
Why in the world would you say that?
I read his lips. He clearly said that as he was being ushered away.
Because words incite, the last thing needed in this race. For a 20 year old person to think killing Trump is a solution I say we may have lost our youth.
you must have missed tik tok and insta for this to cause you to come to the lost our youth conclusion..

We lost our youth as far back as columbine yet here we are with no brake and all gas

You can blame the youth but it's probably more correct to blame the adults who raised them and have done no parenting at all. Seeing the direct results of single parent homes on society daily these days.
Jack Bauer
Wha'ts the point of a secret service agent that is a foot shorter than Trump?

J.R.
Adriacus Peratuun said:

J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

J.R. said:

Your existence on a sports message board is 2/3 political venom and you act surprised that people dislike you?
you think I give 2 ****s what anyone thinks on the mega board
J.R.
Johnny Bear said:

J.R. said:

Fre3dombear said:

Doc Holliday said:

J.R. said:

Translation: I'm sorry the guy missed.
I guess you missed where I said that what happened yesterday MUST NOT be tolerated. eff you if you think the idiot had bad aim. come on, Holmes
Jack Bauer
Martha Radditz is a See You in Tahiti

BearWithMe
I'm just genuinely heartbroken at the current state of our society. As someone who has no political home, I consistently feel in isolation as I watch these two parties constantly elevate the tension.

What makes me so sad is that I believe that the vast majority of this country is mostly moderate people who lean more left or right, but overall want similar things, just with different routes to get there.

However, the media (specifically the National News channels and Social Media) has made Democrats believe that all Republicans are idiot gun toting Fascists, Christian Nationalists, who want women back in the kitchen. Similarly they have made Republicans believe all Democrats are Marxist baby murders who want to take away all guns, open the borders up, and let society as we know it crumble. Do these people exist? Of course, but they live on the margins.

Our government has failed us. Both parties no longer have those they represent in mind when making policy. Those in power ($$$) want us to hate eachother and fight among ourselves so that we do not hold them accountable.

How can we move forward from this? I do not know - I don't even have a remote idea. Hold your family close during this time, love on your friends and neighbors, and break bread with those who have differences in opinions.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.