Trump Shot

59,385 Views | 1061 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by boognish_bear
BigGameBaylorBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On top of that, there's people calling it staged. Imagine how that makes the family feel…
4th and Inches
BylrFan said:

Seems like the shooter had no political motives, just wanted to be in history books.
and now he will be, even more so if Trump wins in november
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer
Forest Bueller
Aliceinbubbleland said:

So much for lowering the flames. Here is the best example of where we are today as a nation.

Yea the Biden interview tonight made it pretty clear calling Trump a dictator and threat to democracy as we know it are still on the table.

His lack of civility 2 days after Trump missed death by about a quarter inch shows a total lack of moral decency.
FLBear5630
Oldbear83 said:

Aliceinbubbleland said:

Somebody is going to get fired, soon.

I expect the detail on scene will be thrown under the bus. Zero chance the head of the Secret Service will be held accountable, nor anyone responsible for pre-event terrain reviews.

Think you are right it will be SS saying outside the perimeter is Local and they didn't do their job. So e 40k a year Deputy will take the fall for this.
Doc Holliday
Why did every single security failure work to the shooters advantage? Were these levels of failures common and no one took advantage? Were there other thwarted attempts? Why did all these failures occur on the one day someone decided to act?
FLBear5630
Doc Holliday said:

Why did every single security failure work to the shooters advantage? Were these levels of failures common and no one took advantage? Were there other thwarted attempts? Why did all these failures occur on the one day someone decided to act?
Probably because the guy did it by himself, just walked up and shot.

There was no internet trail, no contact with others, no planning, no nothing. He just took his Dad's gun, bought a ladder, ammo went and shot.

There was nothing to give the sophisticated tracking and intel network any leads to follow. Reminds me of the Vegas mass murder, guy just rented a hotel room, opened the window and started shooting. Seems that is one of the hardest thing to protect against. No data to follow... We are too reliant on Big Data and following the AI leads...
nein51
Doc Holliday said:

Because one nut job with intent is near impossible to stop.
Assassin
FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

There was no internet trail, no contact with others, no planning, no nothing. He just took his Dad's gun, bought a ladder, ammo went and shot.

There was nothing to give the sophisticated tracking and intel network any leads to follow. Reminds me of the Vegas mass murder, guy just rented a hotel room, opened the window and started shooting. Seems that is one of the hardest thing to protect against. No data to follow... We are too reliant on Big Data and following the AI leads...
Wait a minute, he bought a ladder too? Hadnt heard that. A rifle is one thing but carrying a ladder is a whole new visual. How could any law enforcement not see that and it raise red flags...
On Facebook at Memories of...
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
boognish_bear
I don't know if this is legit or not… Hard to tell these days

FLBear5630
Assassin said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

Wait a minute, he bought a ladder too? Hadnt heard that. A rifle is one thing but carrying a ladder is a whole new visual. How could any law enforcement not see that and it raise red flags...
This morning on the news, they reenacted the kids weekend. Saturday, he went:
  • to Sporting Club
  • Gun Range
  • he went to Home Depot and
  • bought a ladder and bought ammunition.

This is like some sick Farley Brothers movie...
Assassin
FLBear5630 said:

Assassin said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

• to Sporting Club
  • Gun Range

Do we know if he took the ladder with him to the event? For the life of me, I cannot see how law enforcement would not notice a guy with a ladder.
Dallas, Dallas Public, Texas, Football in Texas, Texas Music, and our newest Memories From a Texas Window. Come see us!
FLBear5630
Assassin said:

FLBear5630 said:

Assassin said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

• to Sporting Club
  • Gun Range

Do we know if he took the ladder with him to the event? For the life of me, I cannot see how law enforcement would not notice a guy with a ladder.
Did not say. They just told where he went this morning on either CNN or FOX.

CNN just had an interview with a Congressman that was a sniper and he said so many mistakes were made it makes him wonder if intentional. That set off the reporter, poor guy was like "Oh, ****" should not have said that.. He was thinking out loud, but man did it set off a **** storm.
Assassin
FLBear5630 said:

Assassin said:

FLBear5630 said:

Assassin said:

FLBear5630 said:

Doc Holliday said:

• to Sporting Club
  • Gun Range

Did not say. They just told where he went this morning on either CNN or FOX.

CNN just had an interview with a Congressman that was a sniper and he said so many mistakes were made it makes him wonder if intentional. That set off the reporter, poor guy was like "Oh, ****" should not have said that.. He was thinking out loud, but man did it set off a **** storm.
I'm starting to think that at least some of these Police were acting intentionally. They controlled that outside perimiter, not the SS. Would have been the easiest path for an assassin, which I'm not sure he would have known otherwise
KaiBear
How did the shooter KNOW there would be a ladder available at this building ?

Come on people.
nein51
KaiBear said:

Come on people.

He brought it with him.
boognish_bear
The only thing missing was him wearing a "I am here to shoot Trump" t shirt.
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

The only thing missing was him wearing a "I am here to shoot Trump" t shirt.
I think he forgot that at the house...
boognish_bear
Assassin
boognish_bear said:

What is his point?
boognish_bear
Assassin said:

boognish_bear said:

What is his point?
Yesterday MSNBC didn't let them go on air because they feared the hosts or guests would say something stupid or inflammatory about the assassination attempt.
boognish_bear

KaiBear
nein51 said:

KaiBear said:

Come on people.

He brought it with him.

So this goofus brings a ladder and a rifle and magically knows the security parameter depth, along with which building would provide the easy 130 yard shot .

And he did this all completely unaided

Of course, who could possibly doubt it ?
4th and Inches
boognish_bear said:

i vote for somebody else.. oh wait, i dont watch his propaganda hour
Adopt-a-Bear 2024

#90 COOPER LANZ ( DL )
CLASS Junior
HT/WT 6' 3", 288 lbs

#50 KAIAN ROBERTS-DAY ( DL )
CLASS Sophomore
HT/WT 6' 3", 273 lbs
nein51
KaiBear said:

nein51 said:

KaiBear said:

Come on people.

He brought it with him.

So this goofus brings a ladder and a rifle and magically knows the security parameter depth, along with which building would provide the easy 130 yard shot .

Sure man, I'm running a 2 for 1 special on tin foil hats. Let me know how many you need.
KaiBear
nein51 said:

KaiBear said:

nein51 said:

KaiBear said:

Come on people.

He brought it with him.

Sure man, I'm running a 2 for 1 special on tin foil hats. Let me know how many you need.

Well this clever response certainly explains all the questions involved on the attempted murder of an ex president.

boognish_bear
WTH??

Bestweekeverr
Doc Holliday said:

Security failures rarely work to the assassin's disadvantage. Otherwise they wouldn't be called failures.
ScottS
Aliceinbubbleland said:

Somebody is going to get fired, soon.

Nobody in government gets fired.
Jack Bauer
Sorry, not sorry. This is the truth.

These 2 small women couldn't stop anyone from hurting the President...

Assassin
boognish_bear said:

It's going to be interesting to see what the platform will end up being. Maybe the Log Cabin Republicans revival
Jack Bauer
boognish_bear said:

WTH??

Sloped? Roofers, contractors walk on larger inclines everyday.

ScottS
DEI hire
nein51
KaiBear said:

nein51 said:

KaiBear said:

nein51 said:

KaiBear said:

Come on people.

He brought it with him.

Well this clever response certainly explains all the questions involved on the attempted murder of an ex president.

Never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity or incompetence.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.